April 20, 2024, 02:07:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 378237 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #220 on: February 22, 2009, 04:18:50 PM »

You nailed it Dolce
You know what I noticed is Casey's bedroom in the new photo's released by LE.
Her bedroom looks like a 12 yr olds room. All the pasting of photos, and such on the walls. Her furniture I am sure was and is since she was a little girl. Which is understandable due to Furniture costs alot to replace. But the Theme of the room looks as though its a pre-teen's room and or teens room.
Which would be the only Room that Identified Casey in the Ant house - and from what I see of it is a little girls room. The plastic Flower tied to her Bed frame, the baseball Hats on the metal hanger, the stickers, the everything ... Its what it is a Little Girls Room.
Its only bumped up a few years from Caylee's room.

That to me is strange. What happened to the transition period we all go through - when living/growing up in our parents house. The I want the little girl room to go away. I want my room to be more of Me at my age. The Doc who is on NG said it once and it has always stuck in my head. Casey's behavior and or self is not age appropriate.
Which is a red flag. Children by the age 11 should know and acknowledge right from wrong. Children from the age of 11 begin transforming into pre teens and start becoming independent within themselves on a certain level. They will state this is What I like and Want and its their own defining moment.

That's why I say, Casey is a product of Cindy - she never was allowed to transition to become anything ..she has and always has been Cindy's shadow. If Cindy didn't agree or allow it - It never happened.

Her Photo display of Caylee - all infant pics cut up and put on a board / Wall for display- that to me is disturbing. Why not cherish them and put them into a photo album. Why would you destroy them by cutting them up and making a makeshift Display on your wall.
Why cut them up and put them on a wall. Why to me. Because Caylee was a FAD like a Favorite Rock Star ... or Celebrity. As a Teen's mind would do so.

Caylee gave Slore a Way OUT, an excuse to create another life outside the ANT Camp.

I believe as well that Casey has no conscience. And that is not learned behavior.
Ok Deenie we need to get you on the State Attorney's payroll.  That is very very good insight!
I like what you said about the cut out photos, that is not something that I had thought about yet, very telling and now something to ponder.
You are very very spot on, Casey's mentallity and growth is some what "stunted"...that is a controlling tactic by Cindy if you ask me.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #221 on: February 22, 2009, 04:19:30 PM »

JSM, I responded back sweetie, sorries I was watching the college cheer comp on ESPN II
I will check it out. I've been having fun here with the monkeys. Who won the cheer championship? I remember back in the day, Univ of KY always had a good team.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #222 on: February 22, 2009, 04:21:26 PM »

I found Newfie...she does live under a bridge!

Well, that's an old photo ... I had to pawn that camera!   
I almost choked on ciggie smoke.   

Obviously, I'm paying Newfie too much if she can afford a camera like that (and you believed her when she said she had to pawn it? yeaaah, right!) That's the camera she's gonna take to the trial and send us pictures from.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 22, 2009, 04:21:43 PM »

Deenie, sorry I was OT about the Natalee thread
Yes, JSM, thats right..start here.. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.0 or the thread before it... 

I have not forgotten Natalee.  Thanks, flamom!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: February 22, 2009, 04:25:22 PM »

Moody Blues, Knights in White Satin, the good ole days, played that song over and over on my stereo.
That song scared the crap out of me when I was a kid. Still don't like to hear it. I don't know why it bothered me. I just remember thinking of a chessboard Knight running around in silk robes. I guess one of the crazy 4 year old imaginations running wild.
That's cool, my 22 year old daughter is frightened by all Pink Floyd songs.
Listening to "The Wall" watching the "Wizard of Oz"  ... that's all I'm saying ...   
Yeah, but are the walls moving...?

Mine were     
You know, there was just something about those Iowa ditch weeds....or so I've heard.
(and now, before I'm reprimanded, I will really try to stay on topic)

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: February 22, 2009, 04:26:04 PM »

Deenie, sorry I was OT about the Natalee thread
Yes, JSM, thats right..start here.. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4554.0 or the thread before it... 
I found it and I am on page 7 and am  . I will keep reading though. Thanks Flamom, I am bored cause the Caylee thread has nothing going on today.

I am sorry I have never ventured to the cage's of Natalie before - just now I did. I don't understand still ... Its ok though. I rather stay here where I know the Monkeys by names etc Smile

...and we know you, too, Monkeyshine!!!   

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #226 on: February 22, 2009, 04:30:32 PM »

I know Hudsunn has mentioned several times that Casey appears to have arrested development, and I tend to agree.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: February 22, 2009, 04:31:34 PM »

JSM
I felt weird going into the Haleigh Cage - I felt as though It was not my place. I don't know. I am sure that makes sense to some.

Even though we are all able to roam and write on SM Smile
My main concern is Caylee and My Heart is for Caylee

I am right there with you Deenie, Caylee is why I am here at SM. I tried going to the Haleigh cage, but since I didn't start there from the beginning I don't know whats going on, etc. I would rather stay here where I know all the kind monkeys and we don't have to many monkey fights.

(except I am gonna knock Newfie under the bridge if she makes fun of my spelling). J/K 

...and here I thought you were here for the Marvelous Monkeys and some justice, too.

I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: February 22, 2009, 04:32:15 PM »

JSM, I responded back sweetie, sorries I was watching the college cheer comp on ESPN II
I will check it out. I've been having fun here with the monkeys. Who won the cheer championship? I remember back in the day, Univ of KY always had a good team.

Well guess what they took the national championship again!   Go Blue, as they are famous for saying.  After that they had the lower division & dance comps as well.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: February 22, 2009, 04:33:49 PM »

I know Hudsunn has mentioned several times that Casey appears to have arrested development, and I tend to agree.
Well, she certainly is currently enjoying "arrested development" now, isn't she?

Can I get a group cheer? "Casey, confess!"

That's all I really want...well, that and her ride on Ol' Sparky.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: February 22, 2009, 04:35:51 PM »

you really have the "monkey style"!
...and you deserve a **MONKEY AWARD**

Yes she does. 

I believe in miracles!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #231 on: February 22, 2009, 04:40:42 PM »

First off there is a diary

http://www.wesh.com/news/18740616/detail.html

Casey Anthony Diary Entry
June 21

The following is a transcript of Casey Anthony's diary entry. It was released with other evidence by the state attorney's office on Feb. 18. The entry is dated June 21, but it is unknown when it was written. It also includes "03" in a facing page, which the defense says means it was written before Caylee Anthony was born.

I have no regrets, just a bit worried. I just want for everything to work out okay.

I completely trust my own judgement & know that I made the right decision. I just hope that the end justifies the means.

I just want to know what the future will hold for me. I guess I will soon see -- This is the happiest that I have been in a very long time.

I hope that my happiness will continue to grow -- I've made new friends that I really like. I've surrounded myself with good people -- I am finally happy. Let's just hope that it doesn't change.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: February 22, 2009, 04:41:15 PM »

O/T..Very interesting Klaas.Jump on over NH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: February 22, 2009, 04:44:23 PM »

RE: Diary

It's been stated that there was pages missing (torn out). Looking at the picture of the diary in the above link, it looks like KC is a deliberate writer that uses a lot of force in her penmanship. If so, I think it would be possible to read the impressions left 3-4 pages back from the written page. 

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: February 22, 2009, 04:58:28 PM »

More like stuck on stupid...couldt resist     I agree Casey is grossly immature for her chronological age with severe developmental issues due to her family environment, allowance for her to give up graduating HS & the lack of guiding her thru with constructive consequences for her early undesirable actions, components that make her narcissist sociopathic disorder too large to handle for that pee brain of hers, thus all the errors she has made covering her misdeeds and heinous crimes.    Some have considered her as bright, she's far from it she's just brazen & somewhat street savvy - huge difference.  Other killing sociopaths such as Scott Peterson, Ted Bundy etc did not lack intelligence or age appropriate maturity - they just had no heart or human emotions beyond their own self-interest & twisted desires -- doesnt matter even they got caught eventually, so has she.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: February 22, 2009, 04:59:48 PM »

Its all a Weave of Webs and Tales ... Lies
One thing is for sure though - SLORE was scared to be Alone. She needed attention 24/7 - from anyone she could get her claws into. Why because alone she had no identity - when she was alone she was - Cindy's Bitch and Caylee's caretaker a few hours of the day or week. She was never allowed to be MOM, she was never allowed to be Adult Daughter, she was always Cindy's little girl who can't survive without Mommy telling her ... what to do or say. Rage YES. RAGE out of control YES -
I hope when all this is over that Cindy goes Down with Slore
 cindy left casey right - emotionally
Casey is what she is - created by her own teacher - Her MONSTER Mother
yet I believe that Casey was Jacked up even prior to Caylee's birth
A birth of a child does not a monster make -
Good post, and I think you are very much on to something with this. 

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #236 on: February 22, 2009, 05:08:10 PM »

RE: Diary

It's been stated that there was pages missing (torn out). Looking at the picture of the diary in the above link, it looks like KC is a deliberate writer that uses a lot of force in her penmanship. If so, I think it would be possible to read the impressions left 3-4 pages back from the written page. 
Yah I said that too when the Diary was announced - that there would have to be a way that LE could see the top page that was ripped out - due to the pen impressions.
Those journals are normally long and tall and not much width to them - so its not easy to write in them. You have to pressure the left side down - in order to write on the right side and vise versa ...

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: February 22, 2009, 05:08:36 PM »

O WHOA   Foxnews just reported a fake website "FINDHALEIGH.COM" that the family knew nothing about & that the site is no longer receiving donations..hmmmmmm you thinking what Im thinking?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #238 on: February 22, 2009, 05:10:33 PM »

Its all a Weave of Webs and Tales ... Lies
One thing is for sure though - SLORE was scared to be Alone. She needed attention 24/7 - from anyone she could get her claws into. Why because alone she had no identity - when she was alone she was - Cindy's Bitch and Caylee's caretaker a few hours of the day or week. She was never allowed to be MOM, she was never allowed to be Adult Daughter, she was always Cindy's little girl who can't survive without Mommy telling her ... what to do or say. Rage YES. RAGE out of control YES -
I hope when all this is over that Cindy goes Down with Slore
 cindy left casey right - emotionally
Casey is what she is - created by her own teacher - Her MONSTER Mother
yet I believe that Casey was Jacked up even prior to Caylee's birth
A birth of a child does not a monster make -
Good post, and I think you are very much on to something with this. 

It won't stand in court though as admission. Because their are adults who were beaten, sexually abused, starved in their own childhood... ( ooo my lord) and such that have never become involved in a crime as an adult.

sick and sad both

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: February 22, 2009, 05:11:26 PM »

Me too (and) me too (no rose & SS)!

I got the distinct feeling that LE was having a pretty good time questioning DC ... and watching him squirm and hemhaw around!  Someone's not telling the truth ... okay ... well, a whole lotta people down there aren't telling the truth ...

I want them all arrested!     The whole dysfuctional, money grubbing lot of 'em!

I have a feeling they are ALL going to be prosecuted under the RICO ACT.

Under RICO, a person who is a member of an enterprise or group that has committed any two of 35 crimes—27 federal crimes and 8 state crimes—within a 10-year period can be charged with racketeering. Those found guilty of racketeering can be fined up to $25,000 and/or sentenced to 20 years in prison per racketeering count. In addition, the racketeer must forfeit all ill-gotten gains and interest in any business gained through a pattern of "racketeering activity."

Although some of the RICO predicate acts are extortion and blackmail, one of the most successful applications of the RICO laws has been the ability to indict individuals or groups of individuals for their behavior and actions committed against witnesses and/or victims in alleged retaliation or retribution for cooperating with law enforcement or intelligence agencies or covering up a capital crime through more than one act of deception.

When the U.S. Attorney decides to indict someone under RICO, he or she has the option of seeking a pre-trial restraining order or injunction to temporarily seize a defendant's assets and prevent the transfer of potentially forfeitable property, as well as require the defendant to put up a performance bond

Turbo...Interesting info.  Are RICO charges federal...or can the State of FL bring RICO charges as well?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.