April 20, 2024, 12:23:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 378232 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: February 22, 2009, 09:11:42 PM »

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: February 22, 2009, 09:15:26 PM »

Sorry for so much O/T, but no is talking. Just trying to keep the thread alive! It's hard to be on topic when I'm talking to myself!! 

Come on Monks, I may just have to leave. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: February 22, 2009, 09:17:30 PM »

Sorry for so much O/T, but no is talking. Just trying to keep the thread alive! It's hard to be on topic when I'm talking to myself!! 

Come on Monks, I may just have to leave. 
Im here but I dont have anything new to add.  Curious about the diary.  Probably everyone is watching the oscars.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: February 22, 2009, 09:21:11 PM »

Awww, thanks A1. I was getting worried no one was talking. It almost makes me feel like I'm in the wrong cage, that's a scary feeling. So glad you spoke up, I wasn't sure what to think. Are the Oscars that interesting?? I have on Iron Chef, and I'm only 1/2 listening to that! I'm curious about the diary too, but I guess that guys blog is a fake/joke. Pretty stupid I think, why bother?? Oh well! Glad you're here with me.

RIP Sweet Puppy
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: February 22, 2009, 09:23:08 PM »

Does anyone know how I can get some Irish spirit onto my avatar? Who helps with these things? Should I go to the avatar thread?
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: February 22, 2009, 09:24:22 PM »

Does anyone know how I can get some Irish spirit onto my avatar? Who helps with these things? Should I go to the avatar thread?

P.S. This is the one holiday that my avi really needs to reflect, for heritage reasons, of course!
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: February 22, 2009, 09:27:03 PM »

I'm here also. ..bored with Oscars as haven't really seen any of the nominated movies yet.  I love Kate Winslet and did note they had to show Angelina Jolies during Jennifer Aniston's presenter appearance.  Enough OT.
I have been anxiously awaiting the results of the tests of the "substance" on KC's clothing - they have consistently said that no blood was found, but I don't think any blood was shed.  If those stains were human body fluid, I would think that would be the slam dunk.  I was disappointed that the fingerprint results on the duct tape were not proved up -- or were they?  Sources conflict on that.  Very strange results quoted in some areas.  Hope the tests of the remainder of the clothes come out in the second docdump.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: February 22, 2009, 09:27:09 PM »

------------------->  snip
And she wrings her hands when uncomfortable. Watch her in Target as she is waiting for the check to clear............I don't know how she does it. I would be a basket case. I think I would just have a panic attack and RUN!! But No,she just twist her fingers a bit. Big kahunas that one has.
Anyone else notice how KC rubbed her palms in that court video when she had on the duct tape gray suit jacket?  Wish we had a body language person to tell us, is that a typical self comfort move or nerves?  Hits me so odd every time I see it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5gJbdIjQ_I

Lady Macbeth plotted a murder... carried it out coldheartedly with no apparent remorse...

But the guilt finally began to take its toll on her conscience... she became haunted by guilt... the sleepwalking began... and the repetitive gesture of handwashing driven by her nervous guilt... blood on her hands... (she ended up committing suicide).

"Look!  How she rubs her hands!"

"Out, damned spot!  Out, I say!"

"What?  Will these hands ne'er be clean?"

"There's the smell of blood still!  All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand..."

"What's done cannot be undone..."

Casey's habitual hand-rubbing does seem significant, and is very reminiscent of the murderous Lady Macbeth, IMO.

Good observation.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: February 22, 2009, 09:27:43 PM »

P.S. This is the one holiday that my avi really needs to reflect, for heritage reasons, of course!

Go here rm, Brandi can help you, she's awesome!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.580

RIP Sweet Puppy
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: February 22, 2009, 09:28:29 PM »

Go here rm, Brandi can help you, she's awesome!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.580

THANK YOU SO MUCH.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: February 22, 2009, 09:29:56 PM »

I am here as well. I think the guy with the blog is not a reliable source of info OH WELL, it sure can be fun to contemplate and speculate about that cold hearted slore! I really think LE has more of her diary and I think KC is too arrogant to NOT have written down HER thoughts. She probably thinks once her diary is read in court she will be vindicated and the world will see she is worthy of "Mother of the Year" award. I am totally convinced the page we saw is from 08 even though it clearly states 03. I think she either put the date on there wrong as part of a CYA policy or she was using an old notebook. There are pages missing between the cover and the June 21st entry I wonder if LE has those or she tore them out because they were too incriminating? Did she leave this at Tonys and it was brought back by Lee? just so many questions
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: February 22, 2009, 09:30:31 PM »

I linked your request to Brandi in her avatar thread... she should be responding soon.

Hi rmcalo! 

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: February 22, 2009, 09:33:51 PM »

------------------->  snip
And she wrings her hands when uncomfortable. Watch her in Target as she is waiting for the check to clear............I don't know how she does it. I would be a basket case. I think I would just have a panic attack and RUN!! But No,she just twist her fingers a bit. Big kahunas that one has.
Anyone else notice how KC rubbed her palms in that court video when she had on the duct tape gray suit jacket?  Wish we had a body language person to tell us, is that a typical self comfort move or nerves?  Hits me so odd every time I see it. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5gJbdIjQ_I

Lady Macbeth plotted a murder... carried it out coldheartedly with no apparent remorse...

But the guilt finally began to take its toll on her conscience... she became haunted by guilt... the sleepwalking began... and the repetitive gesture of handwashing driven by her nervous guilt... blood on her hands... (she ended up committing suicide).

"Look!  How she rubs her hands!"

"Out, damned spot!  Out, I say!"

"What?  Will these hands ne'er be clean?"

"There's the smell of blood still!  All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand..."

"What's done cannot be undone..."

Casey's habitual hand-rubbing does seem significant, and is very reminiscent of the murderous Lady Macbeth, IMO.

Good observation.

Her hands looked pretty red too from all that rubbing. Does she get eczema under stress? I really bet although she appears calm her insides are a storm. Hence  the phrase " Eating her from the inside out" comes to mind, I think it's nerves.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: February 22, 2009, 09:34:01 PM »

I'm here also. ..bored with Oscars as haven't really seen any of the nominated movies yet.  I love Kate Winslet and did note they had to show Angelina Jolies during Jennifer Aniston's presenter appearance.  Enough OT.
I have been anxiously awaiting the results of the tests of the "substance" on KC's clothing - they have consistently said that no blood was found, but I don't think any blood was shed.  If those stains were human body fluid, I would think that would be the slam dunk.  I was disappointed that the fingerprint results on the duct tape were not proved up -- or were they?  Sources conflict on that.  Very strange results quoted in some areas.  Hope the tests of the remainder of the clothes come out in the second docdump.

I am glad you said this, ccndixie.  The reports on stain testing really confused me, too.  Wonder what they are looking for.  I thought it was odd to have found so many "stains" on clothing that must have been laundered... 

No blood, okay.  But exactly what did make those stains?  Inquiring minds want to know!

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: February 22, 2009, 09:35:14 PM »

I linked your request to Brandi in her avatar thread... she should be responding soon.

Hi rmcalo! 

HI! Thanks! I miss you guys. I only seem to be able to pop in and lurk every so often.

Whoever posted that thing about Lady Macbeth, I think you're right! I thought about Lady Macbeth, too, immediately, when I saw KC rubbing her hands together.

I have been wondering about something: Is it really true that no fingerprints were found on the duct tape? Or is LE just playing that one piece of evidence close to the vest right now, and the defense is just putting their own spin on it?
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #355 on: February 22, 2009, 09:38:52 PM »

Hi rmcalo! 

HI! Thanks! I miss you guys. I only seem to be able to pop in and lurk every so often.

Whoever posted that thing about Lady Macbeth, I think you're right! I thought about Lady Macbeth, too, immediately, when I saw KC rubbing her hands together.

I have been wondering about something: Is it really true that no fingerprints were found on the duct tape? Or is LE just playing that one piece of evidence close to the vest right now, and the defense is just putting their own spin on it?

Sorry, Desdemona, I think you were the one who posted about Lady Macbeth. Didn't mean to say "whoever." I'm just a little out of it right now (brain not working...).
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: February 22, 2009, 09:44:19 PM »

*snipped by Desi*

Please, Monkeys, swing over and correct me if I'm wrong.  But my take is that the released docs only include preliminary tests.  One report said that the prints of George, Cindy, nor Lee were found on the duct tape.  No mention of whether CASEY's prints were there. 

Another report said that NO fingerprints were obtained from the duct tape -- again, IMO it was a preliminary test... so maybe (and maybe it's just wishful thinking) later, more sophisticated testing did perhaps reveal fingerprints...

Wonder if other monkeys got the same impression, or if I'm being a silly monkey here...
-------------
Oh, and rmcalo, I'm perfectly content to be a "whoever!"   
Especially when I make mistakes in my posts, just pretend it wasn't Desi, okay?

ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: February 22, 2009, 09:45:33 PM »

Duct tape fingerprint news is very conflicting.  One source says "no fingerprints."  Another says LE has ruled out the 3 Ants not in jail from fingerprints on the duct tape.  They don't mention the prints of KC, present or absent.  Either there are no prints (which I could understand with it being so degraded by water and dirt) or there are some prints which LE is keeping to themselves.  But how would that go with the Sunshine Law?  If the prosectuion doesn't release full info to the defense, it can't be used.  It's very confusing to me when it would seem so simple to say her prints are there or not there.  One source said the print issue was complicated and open to interpretation.  I thought fingerprinting was an exact science.  Either they match or they don't.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: February 22, 2009, 09:46:41 PM »

Duct tape fingerprint news is very conflicting.  One source says "no fingerprints."  Another says LE has ruled out the 3 Ants not in jail from fingerprints on the duct tape.  They don't mention the prints of KC, present or absent.  Either there are no prints (which I could understand with it being so degraded by water and dirt) or there are some prints which LE is keeping to themselves.  But how would that go with the Sunshine Law?  If the prosectuion doesn't release full info to the defense, it can't be used.  It's very confusing to me when it would seem so simple to say her prints are there or not there.  One source said the print issue was complicated and open to interpretation.  I thought fingerprinting was an exact science.  Either they match or they don't.

Sorry Desi = we were posting at same time. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: February 22, 2009, 09:51:12 PM »

Well Monkeys it's getting late, and it's very quiet so I'm going to head to the bottom of the cage so I can hit the Monkey Bunky! Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day and we learn some new information! Have a good night Monkey Friends, see you all tomorrow!!! Nighty night!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.