June 14, 2024, 09:47:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 385421 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #960 on: February 23, 2009, 09:36:05 PM »

Goodnight Trimm...Sweet Dreams

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: February 23, 2009, 09:37:48 PM »

Hi, QuietMonkey!     (and Hi to all Monkeys and Guests)

You posted some good stuff several pages back.  I really appreciated reading your comments about "evidence" vs. "junk science."  You are spot on, and I hope that Baez's smoke and mirrors will be easily seen through by a juror sitting on the panel.  He just can't have it both ways.

While I can't jump on board every single point in your well thought-out theory, there are parts of it that definitely do ring true.  You are a smart monkey with good insight.  And even when you feel invisible, trust me, you are not...  We see you!  (And you have a really cute avi, too...)

Awww, thanks so much desi! You're a really smart monkey too, much smarter than me! I'm not an expert in anything, I only speak from my mind and basically just common sense, with a little tiny bit of knowledge thrown in. Again, thanks so much, you're an awesome monkey!

Quiet Monkey, you look really cute peeking out from under that manhole cover, but why are you there? 

No, just kidding I'm here. I was just wanted to make sure it was ok to come out from lurkdom! It's all good now, I think?   

I wish I had the cute, different smileys you somehow come up with!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: February 23, 2009, 09:39:41 PM »

I had a few pages to read through... things are slow on the Caylee front I see. Here is some comic relief ( if I can upload these right).... Can you spot the similarities?

But Noooo! That was a seriously CUTE pup in the pic below!
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #963 on: February 23, 2009, 09:42:11 PM »

Well, I am finally caught up in the Musings, Haleigh's and Caylee's thread.  I haven't been posting much but have read all of your posts.  I am still having trouble with the pages jumping and resizing, is anyone else still having this happen?

Today this monkey is one year older.  After 50 I wanted to stop counting but as my daughter says the alternative is worse, so I decided to embrace every single year. This year came with a steak and lobster dinner and lots of presents and love.  What is there not to be happy about?   

I can't believe that any parent would allow a depressed 15 year old to attend Caylee's memorial or send her 25 dollars.  That is just absurd.  It seems odd to me that the part of the funeral that got to him was George seeking sympathy for Casey.  Why wouldn't his parents set him straight about that.  That was right when I gave up on the memorial and knew it was as fake as everything else any of the Anthony's have done.   

They want to wait for the Anthony's to feel better before they are deposed?  George said as he insinuated himself in the Haleigh case, that he was doing fine.  Waiting for a day for any of them to be even close to being a normal human being is ridiculous.  Never gonna happen......

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: February 23, 2009, 09:43:16 PM »

JSM does the same thing when she looks really fast. I think Zoe is Joe too. 
[/quote]

OK..it's SLOW and I am O/T....joe's...may I ask why you always refer to yourself in the 3rd person????  and please stop referring to yourself as stupid...you are NOT!  Just my 2 cents

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: February 23, 2009, 09:45:23 PM »

Well, I am finally caught up in the Musings, Haleigh's and Caylee's thread.  I haven't been posting much but have read all of your posts.  I am still having trouble with the pages jumping and resizing, is anyone else still having this happen?

Today this monkey is one year older.  After 50 I wanted to stop counting but as my daughter says the alternative is worse, so I decided to embrace every single year. This year came with a steak and lobster dinner and lots of presents and love.  What is there not to be happy about?   

I can't believe that any parent would allow a depressed 15 year old to attend Caylee's memorial or send her 25 dollars.  That is just absurd.  It seems odd to me that the part of the funeral that got to him was George seeking sympathy for Casey.  Why wouldn't his parents set him straight about that.  That was right when I gave up on the memorial and knew it was as fake as everything else any of the Anthony's have done.   

They want to wait for the Anthony's to feel better before they are deposed?  George said as he insinuated himself in the Haleigh case, that he was doing fine.  Waiting for a day for any of them to be even close to being a normal human being is ridiculous.  Never gonna happen......

Hugs, Magic 

Happy Birthday!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #966 on: February 23, 2009, 09:46:22 PM »

Happy Birthday Magic Eyes, I stopped counting after 50 also, what's the point.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #967 on: February 23, 2009, 09:49:24 PM »

Hugs, Magic 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGIC!!!!!!     

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: February 23, 2009, 09:49:30 PM »

Happy Birthday Magic !!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: February 23, 2009, 09:49:42 PM »

Hi Sunny! Everytime I see you I think I'm talking to Tim, or Tim is talking to me!  Good to see you!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: February 23, 2009, 09:49:53 PM »

Dunno how many believe in what psychic's sense.  I've seen hit and miss in several different cases.  I often of take a 'lets wait and see' attitude.  So for what it's worth, here's one psychic's take on this case.  We won't have to wait long to see if what this one senses is spot on or not:

http://bobcaterino.wordpress.com/2009/02/23/haleigh-cummingsmy-psychic-reading/

"The day this child went missing I saw that something was not lining up. I see the child as alive. The father, Ronald Cummings was working at the time the child was missing. His live in girlfriend of 17 was in charge of the children.

The girlfriend would sneak out once again in the name of fun, and always come home before the Childs father would. She knows the routine so well and has done this before. Earlier that morning, the seventeen year old has a relative over. He stole something from the home and the small childs father would discover it missing. They argued and the relative would walk away angry only to wait until the father would go to work. He was heading towards the home where he hid in the shadows and the seventeen year old was spotted leaving the home.

The relative would head over to the home still angry and found the door unlocked. He went in and sought revenge. He took the child and simply drove away. They were spotted in Knoxville but will be found on Tuesday Feb. 24th, ten miles before Nashville in a small community. The relative is trying to sell the child.

When we place our children in the hands of children, sometimes it’s as if we just don’t care but other times it is what we have to do. The seventeen year old girl living with the Father of these small children will be charged with obstruction. She will say that she is sorry but she just didn’t want her man to find out that she left the home. The girl will be found and all will get what is coming to them."

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: February 23, 2009, 09:50:05 PM »

Hi to the Monkeys in the cage right now, sorry to miss Lucinda and PJ; hoping Searching is okay...  I logged back in to bring something I found.  Thought it was interesting.  And then I really have to get some rest!  Desi pulled another allnighter, getting all caught up in the JonBenet case all over again, thanks to mgoblue's post earlier... (thanks a lot, mgoblue!  jk)

Anyway, here's what I found reading through Amy Huizenga's incoming text messages back in May:

Amy was living at the "Oviedo house" owned by Troy Brown's grandparents.  Living there with Troy and another roommate I think.  Maybe Lauren C.

Amy got word via text from Troy that there was an offer on the house; it was being sold.  She must have texted Casey that she needed a new place to live by June 18.  This is the day that Casey started up the whole "I'm buying a place, you can live with me" baloney.

Check it out, look where Casey told Amy she just happened to be looking for a place the very next day with her mom...

And then look what just happens to be located right at that spot:

WOW, just WOW

Well, Klaas, I thought it was kinda "WOW" too, but unfortunately my method for posting images is not very "Wow!"  Sorry about that.  All I can do is link them from my hard drive pics, as I don't have a Photobucket.  (I really wish there was a way to upload pics to the Scared Monkeys site itself, cut and paste in a repository somewhere.)  If you or any monkey has the time or inclination to to grab the images I posted and pop them into a post between image tags, that would be great.

Meanwhile, my apologies to the monkeys who asked pages back what the point of my post was.  That post must have seemed cryptic without the pics.  Sorry.  (I am re-adding them again, but I think they may only appear on this post, and not if it is subsequently quoted...)
-------------------
So, on May 19, Amy learned that she would likely have to find a new place to live by June 18.
She texted Casey immediately with her predicament.  Casey texted back, saying that it just so happened that she and her Mom were planning to go the very next day (May 20) to look at a place that she (Casey) might be "signing on."  She added that it was near "Conway and Michigan."  As we know, she flaked out on Amy, and continued to lie and put her off about where/when she was getting her own place.  She finally changed the story to:  My parents are divorcing and I'm getting the house, etc. -- which was also a big lie.

Well, it turns out that on June 17, the real Zenaida Gonzalez, who had nothing to do with Casey, Caylee, or any kidnapping, looked at a unit at the Sawgrass Apartments, which is where Casey claimed -- one month later -- to have left Caylee on June 9 (later corrected to June 16).  And where are the Sawgrass Apartments located?  Yep, you got it:  Conway and Michigan.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #972 on: February 23, 2009, 09:50:13 PM »

BABY BEAR, IMPORTANT NANNERS!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #973 on: February 23, 2009, 09:51:48 PM »

Happy Birthday Magic!!!!!!! I'm on the back side of 50 and it ain't so bad either. It does beat the alternative.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: February 23, 2009, 09:51:50 PM »

Dunno how many believe in what psychic's sense.  I've seen hit and miss in several different cases.  I often of take a 'lets wait and see' attitude.  So for what it's worth, here's one psychic's take on this case.  We won't have to wait long to see if what this one senses is spot on or not:

http://bobcaterino.wordpress.com/2009/02/23/haleigh-cummingsmy-psychic-reading/

"The day this child went missing I saw that something was not lining up. I see the child as alive. The father, Ronald Cummings was working at the time the child was missing. His live in girlfriend of 17 was in charge of the children.

The girlfriend would sneak out once again in the name of fun, and always come home before the Childs father would. She knows the routine so well and has done this before. Earlier that morning, the seventeen year old has a relative over. He stole something from the home and the small childs father would discover it missing. They argued and the relative would walk away angry only to wait until the father would go to work. He was heading towards the home where he hid in the shadows and the seventeen year old was spotted leaving the home.

The relative would head over to the home still angry and found the door unlocked. He went in and sought revenge. He took the child and simply drove away. They were spotted in Knoxville but will be found on Tuesday Feb. 24th, ten miles before Nashville in a small community. The relative is trying to sell the child.

When we place our children in the hands of children, sometimes it’s as if we just don’t care but other times it is what we have to do. The seventeen year old girl living with the Father of these small children will be charged with obstruction. She will say that she is sorry but she just didn’t want her man to find out that she left the home. The girl will be found and all will get what is coming to them."

Ahhhhh geeeezzzz... wrong forum!  Sorry!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #975 on: February 23, 2009, 09:52:08 PM »

I had a few pages to read through... things are slow on the Caylee front I see. Here is some comic relief ( if I can upload these right).... Can you spot the similarities?

That picture of Cindy is so very scary. If I gave a look like that my grandma (we called her Moo) would tell us our face would freeze that way. That always got a smile out of us. Sorry off topic, one more day until have am on topic, all the time!! (for 40 days that is) 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #976 on: February 23, 2009, 09:52:08 PM »

Happy Birthday Magic My screen did that using IE...I switched to Firefox and it solved it but the print is smaller.... I wake up every morning with puffy eyes and God knows how many new wrinkles

Yes the dog is a cutie, I think Cindy looks the same from the eyes up! Am really proud of myself I have had those pics saved on my favs but could never figure out how to upload anywhere til tonight...yay!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: February 23, 2009, 09:53:06 PM »

That woman looks scarey 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: February 23, 2009, 09:53:34 PM »

Oh good lord!!     As a psychotherapist, I would not even know WHERE to begin with these folks!!   

I'm not a psychotherapist, but may I suggest the appropriate beginning would be to hit each of them upside the head with a 2 X 4?

Folks, I believe we have a winner!!   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: February 23, 2009, 09:56:35 PM »

Does anyone remember the weekend that Tim was here for the big search. Alot was
going on that Saturday, food, and water shortages etc. At that time Des (NOT DESI)
phoned the body farm and talked to someone she knew. Des ask him for the results
on the maggots, all he would say was maggots do not have DNA. He also mentioned
that he was not in charge of testing the bone????  I have often wondered about this
nothing was ever mentioned about the maggots again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.