June 01, 2024, 06:58:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 384228 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1040 on: February 23, 2009, 11:28:59 PM »

Just found this site....scroll to the second article and see what Casey will look like if she keeps eating junk food.

http://motherclucker.wordpress.com/

PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1041 on: February 23, 2009, 11:29:42 PM »

talking to oneself is the first sign of madness 
shh Lucinda its back on, talk in the next ad 

Good morning friend -- are you talking to yourself again?  I see that you have a sinus infection.  I am sorry, I hope you feel better.  The diary link is satire -- not real.

hey matey, thank you.  Im watching underbelly 2.  You should download it.  Yeah i always get on the odd times when most of my american monkey friends are sleeping. 

You know Lucinda and Pooky Bear, I will NEVER forget our Caylee as SIN-sin alluded to in the public service.  She is so very close to my Heart and I think so many of us really Treasure her as her birth family just can't seem to do.  It really is so so SAD.  To me it's downright SHAMEFUL.  I appreciate your comments.  I'm never caught up but every now and again I get busy in the wee hours of the night and feel so accomplished to be caught up.  Then I come back on the next day only to be even further behind.    Just know Monkeys that I think you are all the BEST!!!

Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower
[/i]

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: February 23, 2009, 11:31:24 PM »

Happy Birthday Magic Eyes!       
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: February 23, 2009, 11:37:54 PM »

talking to oneself is the first sign of madness 
shh Lucinda its back on, talk in the next ad 

Good morning friend -- are you talking to yourself again?  I see that you have a sinus infection.  I am sorry, I hope you feel better.  The diary link is satire -- not real.

hey matey, thank you.  Im watching underbelly 2.  You should download it.  Yeah i always get on the odd times when most of my american monkey friends are sleeping. 

You know Lucinda and Pooky Bear, I will NEVER forget our Caylee as SIN-sin alluded to in the public service.  She is so very close to my Heart and I think so many of us really Treasure her as her birth family just can't seem to do.  It really is so so SAD.  To me it's downright SHAMEFUL.  I appreciate your comments.  I'm never caught up but every now and again I get busy in the wee hours of the night and feel so accomplished to be caught up.  Then I come back on the next day only to be even further behind.    Just know Monkeys that I think you are all the BEST!!!

Hugs,
PJ (Paula) flower
[/i]

Hi PJ!  I always love reading your sweet posts that are a reflection of your good heart.

Many of us have been profoundly affected by our love for precious little Caylee and will never, ever forget her.  Thank you for pointing this out; it really was unkind of Cindy to say that in her "eulogy" wasn't it?

Congratulations on the accomplishment of catching up!  It is nearly impossible some days, isn't it?

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: February 23, 2009, 11:43:41 PM »

Turbo the issue isnt about the civil case, they are avoiding sworn deposition so they dont get implicated connected to Casey's criminal case & anthing they may have illegally done - see if they say something in the deposition in this civil matter that is connected to Casey's murder case that implicates them those statements can be brought up during their testimony at Casey's criminal trial which could lead to charges being filed against them.  Conway is pushing for full immunity in preparation for the Casey's criminal trial of which the Anthonys are on the State's witness list to testify.

I understand that, but they are not going to get full immunity and you can take that to the bank. That is VERY rarely given and usually only if the SA desperately needs the information they have and can collaborate it.  The way I see it the SA does not need anything from the Anthonys at this point.

I doubt they will get ANY immunity because if they were going to, LE would have already offered it and it has not been offered or accepted by LE.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1045 on: February 23, 2009, 11:48:07 PM »

Turbo the issue isnt about the civil case, they are avoiding sworn deposition so they dont get implicated connected to Casey's criminal case & anthing they may have illegally done - see if they say something in the deposition in this civil matter that is connected to Casey's murder case that implicates them those statements can be brought up during their testimony at Casey's criminal trial which could lead to charges being filed against them.  Conway is pushing for full immunity in preparation for the Casey's criminal trial of which the Anthonys are on the State's witness list to testify.

I understand that, but they are not going to get full immunity and you can take that to the bank. That is VERY rarely given and usually only if the SA desperately needs the information they have and can collaborate it.  The way I see it the SA does not need anything from the Anthonys at this point.

I doubt they will get ANY immunity because if they were going to, LE would have already offered it and it has not been offered or accepted by LE.

Turbo
-- since you are here, and are speaking of immunity...

In your opinion, which crimes could the Anthonys be charged with?  Just theory, of course... is it a long list?  Different story for each family member?  What is your theory about who has possibly committed what crimes?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: February 23, 2009, 11:57:43 PM »

Does anyone remember the weekend that Tim was here for the big search. Alot was
going on that Saturday, food, and water shortages etc. At that time Des (NOT DESI)
phoned the body farm and talked to someone she knew. Des ask him for the results
on the maggots, all he would say was maggots do not have DNA. He also mentioned
that he was not in charge of testing the bone????  I have often wondered about this
nothing was ever mentioned about the maggots again.

I remember this, Mary.   I was lurking here, back then.    I don't think I've heard anything else about it - and was hoping we would see something in the next document dump - unless they are saving that for the trial.   

I would like to have the name of the person she talked to, because that is a complete fabrication. DNA can be found in maggots as well as the drugs in the body.

There is a LOT of mis-information and I question anyone I do not know because they may be Anthony/Baez propagandists.

This is from Department of Justice Sciences, University of Alabama at Birmingham.

During the course of our forensic investigations, we have encountered situations where it would have been useful to have evidence, other than direct contact between the two, for concluding that a carrion-fly maggot developed on a particular human victim. If a maggot collected during a death investigation did not develop on the victim, then its age is not relevant to estimating the postmortem interval. In this study we demonstrate that mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequence data can be obtained from the dissected gut of a maggot that had fed on human tissue. These data can be used to identify both the human corpse upon which the maggot had been feeding and the species of the maggot itself.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1047 on: February 24, 2009, 12:01:32 AM »

More on maggots and DNA

Maggots were collected from 33 corpses after various postmortem intervals and STR typing and HVR amplifications were performed using their crop contents. In seven cases, a complete STR profile was established, in two cases, an incomplete set of alleles was obtained. HVR analysis was successful in all cases except one. The time of storage of the maggots and the length of the postmortem interval up to 16 weeks appeared to have no particular influence on the quality of the results.

Maggots were dissected following 2 weeks, 8 weeks and 6 months of preservation. The maggot crops were extracted, human DNA was quantitated, and an attempt was made at amplifying mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) and short tandem repeat (STR) loci. Both mtDNA and STRs were successfully amplified from maggots stored in ethanol or without any preservation fluid.

Department of Biology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, USA.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: February 24, 2009, 12:12:21 AM »

Hi Monkeys, think Im read up.  Happy Birthday magic, much love to you.  PJ you are a sweetheart. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1049 on: February 24, 2009, 12:14:40 AM »

Well, I am finally caught up in the Musings, Haleigh's and Caylee's thread.  I haven't been posting much but have read all of your posts.  I am still having trouble with the pages jumping and resizing, is anyone else still having this happen?

Today this monkey is one year older.  After 50 I wanted to stop counting but as my daughter says the alternative is worse, so I decided to embrace every single year. This year came with a steak and lobster dinner and lots of presents and love.  What is there not to be happy about?   

I can't believe that any parent would allow a depressed 15 year old to attend Caylee's memorial or send her 25 dollars.  That is just absurd.  It seems odd to me that the part of the funeral that got to him was George seeking sympathy for Casey.  Why wouldn't his parents set him straight about that.  That was right when I gave up on the memorial and knew it was as fake as everything else any of the Anthony's have done.   

They want to wait for the Anthony's to feel better before they are deposed?  George said as he insinuated himself in the Haleigh case, that he was doing fine.  Waiting for a day for any of them to be even close to being a normal human being is ridiculous.  Never gonna happen......

Hugs, Magic 
Happy birthday to you,Happy birthday to you,happy birthday dear Magic, Happy birthday to you..
The gift is that you did not have to actually hear me sing that, trust me on that one.   

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1050 on: February 24, 2009, 12:16:42 AM »

More on maggots and DNA

Maggots were collected from 33 corpses after various postmortem intervals and STR typing and HVR amplifications were performed using their crop contents. In seven cases, a complete STR profile was established, in two cases, an incomplete set of alleles was obtained. HVR analysis was successful in all cases except one. The time of storage of the maggots and the length of the postmortem interval up to 16 weeks appeared to have no particular influence on the quality of the results.

Maggots were dissected following 2 weeks, 8 weeks and 6 months of preservation. The maggot crops were extracted, human DNA was quantitated, and an attempt was made at amplifying mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) and short tandem repeat (STR) loci. Both mtDNA and STRs were successfully amplified from maggots stored in ethanol or without any preservation fluid.

Department of Biology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL, USA.

wow thats an interesting article turbo.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: February 24, 2009, 12:19:58 AM »

Hey, Searching (aka "Bruiser") --

Are you okay?  Did you see a doctor?  We've been worried about you, you know.

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: February 24, 2009, 12:23:40 AM »

Does anyone remember the weekend that Tim was here for the big search. Alot was
going on that Saturday, food, and water shortages etc. At that time Des (NOT DESI)
phoned the body farm and talked to someone she knew. Des ask him for the results
on the maggots, all he would say was maggots do not have DNA. He also mentioned
that he was not in charge of testing the bone????  I have often wondered about this
nothing was ever mentioned about the maggots again.

I remember this, Mary.   I was lurking here, back then.    I don't think I've heard anything else about it - and was hoping we would see something in the next document dump - unless they are saving that for the trial.   

I would like to have the name of the person she talked to, because that is a complete fabrication. DNA can be found in maggots as well as the drugs in the body.

There is a LOT of mis-information and I question anyone I do not know because they may be Anthony/Baez propagandists.

This is from Department of Justice Sciences, University of Alabama at Birmingham.

During the course of our forensic investigations, we have encountered situations where it would have been useful to have evidence, other than direct contact between the two, for concluding that a carrion-fly maggot developed on a particular human victim. If a maggot collected during a death investigation did not develop on the victim, then its age is not relevant to estimating the postmortem interval. In this study we demonstrate that mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) sequence data can be obtained from the dissected gut of a maggot that had fed on human tissue. These data can be used to identify both the human corpse upon which the maggot had been feeding and the species of the maggot itself.

Evening Monkeys. I don't mean to post and run, but I need to ge to bed. I saw this post, and I may very well be wrong, but my recollection was that Des was stating that they could get DNA from the maggots and they were completing the "maggot milkshake" to try to determine the DNA. Excuse me if I'm wrong.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1053 on: February 24, 2009, 12:24:09 AM »

More on maggots and DNA

Thank you, Turbo.  I studied up on this back when we first heard about flies/maggots in the trunk...  It's reassuring to tell myself that this is why we haven't heard the final reports on the forensics done on the maggots from the trunk... No news can be good news, right?  At least that's what I'm hoping in this case.  Just like the final fingerprint test report(s)... Hoping...

(Did you see my request for your opinion/theory earlier?  About possible crimes committed by the Anthonys?  No obligation to answer, of course... Just curious what you thought.)

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: February 24, 2009, 12:28:06 AM »

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. -- William Shakespeare

Great quote Desdemona!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: February 24, 2009, 12:28:43 AM »

More on maggots and DNA

Thank you, Turbo.  I studied up on this back when we first heard about flies/maggots in the trunk...  It's reassuring to tell myself that this is why we haven't heard the final reports on the forensics done on the maggots from the trunk... No news can be good news, right?  At least that's what I'm hoping in this case.  Just like the final fingerprint test report(s)... Hoping...

(Did you see my request for your opinion/theory earlier?  About possible crimes committed by the Anthonys?  No obligation to answer, of course... Just curious what you thought.)

Sorry, I didn't see it. I will go back and try to find it.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: February 24, 2009, 12:28:44 AM »

More on maggots and DNA

Yep I have seen that before and the suuuurrrrree did collect a lot of vials. Kc's goin down! They have to have some great stuff to be charging her with murder, even Before little Caylee was found. Really I am most glad that she was found ( even though the Ants could've give a flyin poop) for all of us who fell in love with her. To me I want justice served and LE has been doing a stand up job! I waiver on LWOP and DP. I know KC would adjust to prison life and in the end will meet her maker for a final accounting, I just really can't decide between the two. On that note I am off to the bunkie before you all kick me outta here
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: February 24, 2009, 12:32:09 AM »

Evening Monkeys. I don't mean to post and run, but I need to ge to bed. I saw this post, and I may very well be wrong, but my recollection was that Des was stating that they could get DNA from the maggots and they were completing the "maggot milkshake" to try to determine the DNA. Excuse me if I'm wrong.

(Just a reminder, before anyone thinks of asking me about this maggot/DNA phone call, "Des" refers to another poster that hasn't been at SM for awhile, not to me, "Desi."  It wasn't me, I don't know anything about the phone call in question.  I promise.)

And mgoblue, your question last night about the duct tape in the JonBenet Ramsey case?  I after I replied to you, I ended up pulling an all-nighter re-hashing that whole story... all the evidence, details, etc...  Interesting but so, so sad.  And still no conclusion after all these years...  Anyway, thanks for bringing that up... even if I did lose beauty sleep over it.  Have a good evening!

Oh, just saw your comment on my sig quote.  Thanks for saying so.  Reminder to myself, in a way.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: February 24, 2009, 12:33:50 AM »

You're right about the Anthonys, leslee, IMO.   

"flyin poop"       Goodnight, my friend!

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: February 24, 2009, 12:37:32 AM »

goodnight leslee sleep well

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.