June 26, 2024, 03:55:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 388089 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1340 on: February 24, 2009, 04:01:45 PM »

Hmm Hmmm ... (Bearly's here ...) 

So how about that last doc dump?  What did you all think about that?
Oh, the stuff we learned from that last dump! Shocking, I tell ya.
Still wonder about the state's 2nd request for Dom's interview....
(a smart monkey can go back on-topic really fast!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: February 24, 2009, 04:02:05 PM »

OK, you number freaks-how many posts do we need before we get a new cage and the mods won't know what we've been up to?
20 per page ... just learned that from Dolce! 
O/T    (I kill myself sometimes) ... how's that paper going Tevye?  Writing itself?   
Ya, you busted me! I was just going to tell ya'll that it's been fun, but that paper and the geneology chart that's due tomorrow aren't writing themselves. This is so not fair! I'm from a family of 7 kids, my mom was from a family of 6 kids, I have 2 kids and 3 grandkids!!!! I had to buy legal size paper today and will have to write really tiny to get everyone on. Thank goodness we're estranged from my father (who, also thankfully, was an only child) so I don't have to worry about him and his various "other families".

There, now ya'll know more than you probably wanted to about me.
(Ok, I'll stick around for one more smoke, then it's off to school-work for me...really. I promise!)
Dang girl!  You need an actual tree for that family tree!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1342 on: February 24, 2009, 04:02:40 PM »

Hey, no hootching and driving CC's new golf cart, ya here? [picture of monkeys, cigs in mouth, glass of hootch in hand, about 6 of em, driving around on a golf cart...just makes me LOL!]
trimm's golf cart ...
(I think CC & numbersgirl may be too "taxed" to go joy riding!)

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1343 on: February 24, 2009, 04:05:04 PM »

I'm eating king cake. Yummy!!!! I want to go home and drink beer, but I still have one hour left!!! THen I am going to get beer, taco bell, pizza hut and eat and drink until midnight.
And they say I have the odd eating habbits....sheesh!!

That latest doc dump was NOT ENOUGH!!  I need more info!!!!!  PRONTO!!
It's fat Tuesday Dolce, and I am giving up junk food for lent. So I am eating all my favorites tonight before I give them up. I went out and bought me healthy choice TV dinners. GAG!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1344 on: February 24, 2009, 04:06:01 PM »

OK, you number freaks-how many posts do we need before we get a new cage and the mods won't know what we've been up to?
20 per page ... just learned that from Dolce! 
O/T    (I kill myself sometimes) ... how's that paper going Tevye?  Writing itself?   
Ya, you busted me! I was just going to tell ya'll that it's been fun, but that paper and the geneology chart that's due tomorrow aren't writing themselves. This is so not fair! I'm from a family of 7 kids, my mom was from a family of 6 kids, I have 2 kids and 3 grandkids!!!! I had to buy legal size paper today and will have to write really tiny to get everyone on. Thank goodness we're estranged from my father (who, also thankfully, was an only child) so I don't have to worry about him and his various "other families".

There, now ya'll know more than you probably wanted to about me.
(Ok, I'll stick around for one more smoke, then it's off to school-work for me...really. I promise!)
Dang girl!  You need an actual tree for that family tree!

OK, smoke break over, I'm off. Please notice, however, that I did my part to get us a new cage.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1345 on: February 24, 2009, 04:06:48 PM »

My Bigfoot Garden Yeti sculpture just arrived.  I'm taking him to the bar tonight for a bucket of beer and a couple of shots of Jack!!!

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: February 24, 2009, 04:10:23 PM »

HEADS UP

Conway filed a motion to block the Anthonys testimony, sighting they are deeply grieving and getting help to deal - they said that the civil case is meant just to embarass them....the motion being discussed live on Wesh2 by Bob Kealing at the courthouse on their late afternoon broadcast a minute ago, look for a copy of the motion to be posted later today.

O flippin boo hoo & sux it up you've had months to deal with the fact that your daughter murdered your granddaughter, for the love of pete...They might be distraught but they arent incapable or disoriented that they cannot answer questions...what a crock!  If they can go to Satsuma, they can answer Zeneida questions.

Conway said he refuses to let his clients take the deposition....they probably will be ordered to so, they already got an extension.  The only thing he might win is that the press may not be allowed at the dep but can still videotape it, once filed it becomes public record & can be released whether they like it or not.  Anthing other than that happening will be very questionable.

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: February 24, 2009, 04:10:44 PM »

My Bigfoot Garden Yeti sculpture just arrived.  I'm taking him to the bar tonight for a bucket of beer and a couple of shots of Jack!!!
I hope you put a loin-cloth on him!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1348 on: February 24, 2009, 04:15:06 PM »

I'm eating king cake. Yummy!!!! I want to go home and drink beer, but I still have one hour left!!! THen I am going to get beer, taco bell, pizza hut and eat and drink until midnight.

It's fat Tuesday Dolce, and I am giving up junk food for lent. So I am eating all my favorites tonight before I give them up. I went out and bought me healthy choice TV dinners. GAG!
I got that much silly girlie!  Still an odd combo!  LOL  Good for you though! 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: February 24, 2009, 04:15:22 PM »

HEADS UP

Conway filed a motion to block the Anthonys testimony, sighting they are deeply grieving and getting help to deal - they said that the civil case is meant just to embarass them....the motion being discussed live on Wesh2 by Bob Kealing at the courthouse on their late afternoon broadcast a minute ago, look for a copy of the motion to be posted later today.

O flippin boo hoo & sux it up you've had months to deal with the fact that your daughter murdered your granddaughter, for the love of pete...They might be distraught but they arent incapable or disoriented that they cannot answer questions...what a crock!  If they can go to Satsuma, they can answer Zeneida questions.

Conway said he refuses to let his clients take the deposition....they probably will be ordered to so, they already got an extension.  The only thing he might win is that the press may not be allowed at the dep but can still videotape it, once filed it becomes public record & can be released whether they like it or not.  Anthing other than that happening will be very questionable.

Just to embarrass THEM!  OMG!  They embarrass themselves ... over and over and over again!
Isn't there a countersuit ... or did they withdraw that?  It was my understanding that as long as they (or Casey .. whoever it was) had that countersuit out there ... they had to testify?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1350 on: February 24, 2009, 04:17:03 PM »

HEADS UP

I am so fed up with this clan that I could hurl. They are above the law, I really believe that.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: February 24, 2009, 04:17:27 PM »

HEADS UP

Hi Monkeys. This is just nuts. The civil case has nothing to do with them. It's about their #### daughter! The audacity! Are they going to use this lame excuse for the murder trial also?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1352 on: February 24, 2009, 04:18:03 PM »

HEADS UP

All I hear is 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1353 on: February 24, 2009, 04:19:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys. This is just nuts. The civil case has nothing to do with them. It's about their #### daughter! The audacity! Are they going to use this lame excuse for the murder trial also?
I put that through my language translator!   

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: February 24, 2009, 04:21:21 PM »

glad you got the picture

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: February 24, 2009, 04:21:25 PM »

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: February 24, 2009, 04:21:58 PM »

It flows beautifully in Italian I must say 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1357 on: February 24, 2009, 04:31:41 PM »

I got that much silly girlie!  Still an odd combo!  LOL  Good for you though! 
Thanks Dolce, I don't think I can last forty days, but I will give it a try. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: February 24, 2009, 04:35:15 PM »

<< Newfie ... note to self >>
Don't forget to mention pizza and junk food for for the next 40 days on SM ...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1359 on: February 24, 2009, 04:42:13 PM »

Sssppppsss  come closer I will tell you a secret.  My hubs had the bright idea that for lent he wanted us both to go vegan...    I agreed to this, but only because the other option was chocolate and that just ain't happenin! ::snaps fingers:: 

I am in your boat with you my dear sweet friend...I will suffer along side you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.