June 17, 2024, 03:29:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 385610 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1460 on: February 24, 2009, 06:38:19 PM »

Hi SS!  Missed you!   

Hi Newfie... I've been way out of the loop lately..reading as much as I can tho.. looks like a lot of fun and games in here today, No doc dump again eh?
No doc dump today. Fat Tuesday. JSM is eating junk and drinking beer tonight. Also, I will be on topic after tomorrow until Easter, so JSM will not be posting much if at all until then. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1461 on: February 24, 2009, 06:39:54 PM »

Nut is here trimm!   

where???? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: February 24, 2009, 06:40:37 PM »

Hi SS!  Missed you!   

Hi Newfie... I've been way out of the loop lately..reading as much as I can tho.. looks like a lot of fun and games in here today, No doc dump again eh?
Nope ... and they were released to Jose on the 16th per wftv!  Gotta wonder what the hold up is!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: February 24, 2009, 06:41:03 PM »

Hey Sea. 
I got my golf cart running and Newfie is my driver.
Dolce is gonna be jealous. 

Pray tonight for document dump. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: February 24, 2009, 06:44:51 PM »

www.local6.com

As for the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the state has given the defense two DVDs, one of which shows her behavior at sheriff's headquarters on the day she was indicted on a murder charge. The other shows Lee Anthony meeting with Casey Anthony's last boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro.Watch Local 6 News for more

WHOA!

Wow is right.We've gotta see that.

Does anyone remember the TL interview? It seemed Le had asked something to the effect of " Are you still interested in doing that for us?" Or something to that effect? I wonder if it had to do with Lee somehow?? Ok I am getting excited
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: February 24, 2009, 06:45:08 PM »

here.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1466 on: February 24, 2009, 06:45:48 PM »

Anthonys File Motion To Block Depositions
Attorney Seeks Ruling In Zenaida Gonzalez Lawsuit
POSTED: 5:30 pm EST February 24, 2009

<snipped>
In his motion, attorney Brad Conway points out that George Anthony recently tried to commit suicide. He also acknowledged that both he and Cindy Anthony are getting professional help to deal with the grief of losing their granddaughter.
Conway argues that the Anthony's don't know Gonzalez. Conway is asking that the Anthony's depositions be put off until after the judge decides in May whether this civil suit will even continue.
Conway said Gonzalez' lawyers are asking for punitive money damages. But the family has no money for her to win. The Anthonys are scheduled to give depositions Thursday.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18786804/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1467 on: February 24, 2009, 06:46:10 PM »

www.local6.com

As for the criminal case against Casey Anthony, the state has given the defense two DVDs, one of which shows her behavior at sheriff's headquarters on the day she was indicted on a murder charge. The other shows Lee Anthony meeting with Casey Anthony's last boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro.Watch Local 6 News for more

WHOA!

Does anyone remember the TL interview? It seemed Le had asked something to the effect of " Are you still interested in doing that for us?" Or something to that effect? I wonder if it had to do with Lee somehow?? Ok I am getting excited
And I think there was talk about money for expenses, or did I dream that?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: February 24, 2009, 06:47:05 PM »

www.local6.com

WHOA!

Me too. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1469 on: February 24, 2009, 06:47:23 PM »

<snipped>
In his motion, attorney Brad Conway points out that George Anthony recently tried to commit suicide. He also acknowledged that both he and Cindy Anthony are getting professional help to deal with the grief of losing their granddaughter.
Conway argues that the Anthony's don't know Gonzalez. Conway is asking that the Anthony's depositions be put off until after the judge decides in May whether this civil suit will even continue.
Conway said Gonzalez' lawyers are asking for punitive money damages. But the family has no money for her to win. The Anthonys are scheduled to give depositions Thursday.

But the family has no money for her to win, well then maybe go back to work.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1470 on: February 24, 2009, 06:48:11 PM »

Hey Sea. 

Better buckle up Trimm...it could be a wild ride, then again..hooch and driving, everything might be in ssslllooowww mmoottiioonn

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: February 24, 2009, 06:49:47 PM »

www.local6.com

WHOA!

Nope no dream they said that too  . I think I need a drink!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: February 24, 2009, 06:50:13 PM »

Hi SS!  Missed you!   

Nope ... and they were released to Jose on the 16th per wftv!  Gotta wonder what the hold up is!

on the 16th ??? wouldn't that be the doc's released last week?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: February 24, 2009, 06:50:37 PM »

www.local6.com

WHOA!

ITA-
I believe ole Lee deleted the files from the laptop when he picked it up from TL's, which is why he left the A's at midnight, and returned at 2am..
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: February 24, 2009, 06:51:05 PM »

Hey Sea. 

Better buckle up Trimm...it could be a wild ride, then again..hooch and driving, everything might be in ssslllooowww mmoottiioonn

Can you get a ticket for going 10 in a 40?  in a golf cart?  with more than 4 passengers?   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: February 24, 2009, 06:51:12 PM »

<snipped>

But the family has no money for her to win, well then maybe go back to work.

But isn't this suit only against KC ?   I thought the A's were only being called to testify, I don't think they are named in it, if not, then this isn't about whether they have money or not, it's about KC right?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: February 24, 2009, 06:52:26 PM »

www.local6.com

WHOA!

They paid for his gas because he came from across town is what they said.  WOO HOO!     Guess Lee isnt that good with his "investigative skills" as he tried to portray...hehe! Snooze you lose!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: February 24, 2009, 06:53:17 PM »

People I'd like to see in jail:
Cindy (in cell with Casey)
George & Lee (in cell next to Casey & Cindy)
Jose ... just for my own amusement ... (in cell with George and Lee)
Dom Casey (with Hoover ... but not sure I want Hoover arrested yet ... so we'll see)  (maybe I'll put him in a cell with Casey's girlfriend Bertha for now ...)

I think Cindy and Casey would battle to the death if they had to stay in a cell together.
I know!  And wouldn't that be FAB!  OCSO pay-per-view!  Battle Royale to the Death!  (and OCSO could recoup some $ that's been wasted on these pieces of trashola!)
Now that is a stimulus plan!!!!!  Okay, back to being good.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: February 24, 2009, 06:53:44 PM »

Hi SS!  Missed you!   

No doc dump today. Fat Tuesday. JSM is eating junk and drinking beer tonight. Also, I will be on topic after tomorrow until Easter, so JSM will not be posting much if at all until then. 

Joesph's not going to miss his pizza is he ? you gonna make a vegetarian out of him?

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1479 on: February 24, 2009, 06:54:58 PM »

www.local6.com

WHOA!

ITA-
I believe ole Lee deleted the files from the laptop when he picked it up from TL's, which is why he left the A's at midnight, and returned at 2am..

I think that is true but I think this is MORE than that.... LE would have the time stamp of when files were deleted they wouldn't need a tape with Tony and Lee for that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.