May 28, 2024, 03:53:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 383381 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1880 on: February 25, 2009, 11:56:53 AM »

Probably late ... but

Provision of supplemental discovery is when they give Baez something ... Apparently now we will be 2 doc dumps behind!  Grrr ...

I'm staying on topic ... did anyone notice!   

I'm hoping for documents.Bring it on.
(I've been too busy to be off topic.I dumped a whole bowl of cocooa pebbles in my lap..  what a mess.Thanks QM for making me laugh.    )
And isn't it amazing how it can spill all over, and not just the lap?

My doxie lives for moments like that!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1881 on: February 25, 2009, 11:57:32 AM »

Oh this keeps getting better.............now OPPRESSED.........
Brad Conway wrote in the filing that attorneys for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the woman suing Casey Anthony, “intend to "annoy, embarrass and oppress" the Anthonys.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/25/hearing_set_for_today_in_zenaida_gonzales_casey_anthony_case.html

WTF? Annoy them? They're the ones who defrauded the public and LE wit hthis fake nanny chit. PUUUh leex.

They annoy me and embarrass themselves. 

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1882 on: February 25, 2009, 11:57:52 AM »

Good Morning Wendi...so glad to see you posting and don't worry about them making sense, most of mine don't either. But that is because my old brain and my fingers do not work together. And nothing makes sense in this case anyway. Give the meds a couple of weeks to work like they should. It takes that long for them to get into your system. Just hang in there and we are all he

Let's all chant!!!!!!! Doc dump...doc dump...doc dump...
Darla me too, I'm thinking things and then when I post it doesn't sound as good as I thought it would. And Wendi, meds do take awhile, and if these don't work, there are always others.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: February 25, 2009, 12:00:33 PM »

The A's look guilty and bad enough but this makes them look even more like they ar ehiding things. No immunity then let's be fragile. Good point on George on camrea at Satsuma. In fact for someone in his position that was really not a good idea to do so soon. That is why we all know with their different versions of things on numerous videos they knew Caylee was dead way before her remains were found.

The only reason the A's would be fragile is because their "Caylee is alive" world collapsed like dominoes and has a financial future changed.

Amen to that. And how long does the emotionally fragile line work? All these years I could have been using that, but of course for me it wouldn't have worked.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: February 25, 2009, 12:01:52 PM »

this is kinda o/t

sorry if this has already been discussed (you know missed last week) also i need to go back & read what i missed. what did ya'll monkeys think of the pictures of kc's room in the LE pictures compared to the others, it sure looked like a pigpen! skip over this if it has already been discussed. tia.

wendi
I may be wrong but that is what LE did while searching in her room.

Yes, they got things out and then just left them like that.  What did strike me is just how much STUFF Casey had.  Especially for someone who doesn't work she accumulated a lot.  I also saw what looked like a whole lot of scrapbooks.  I mean a LOT, sure would like to know what is in them.  There was also a book called "Bringing Down the House", that I was curious about.  It didn't look like a novel, it was larger than that.  It had Casey Anthony written on the edges of it.  I guess a lot of what I couldn't figure out about the amount of stuff that was in there was that she sure didn't seem to spend that much time there.  I have also wondered how much of the pictures and etc that Cindy put up.
Maybe she wanted to learn to count cards.........wait, she can't count lies..........but she is a dreamer.
http://www.amazon.com/Bringing-Down-House-Students-Millions/dp/0743225708    Was that the book?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/208752.htm

Here is a link to one picture of it.  I don't think it is that book

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: February 25, 2009, 12:03:26 PM »

Brad Conway wrote in the filing that attorneys for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the woman suing Casey Anthony, “intend to "annoy, embarrass and oppress" the Anthonys.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/25/hearing_set_for_today_in_zenaida_gonzales_casey_anthony_case.html
There better be statements from a doctor, I even had to have a statement from my doctor to get out of jury duty, so there better be proof of emotional distress.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1886 on: February 25, 2009, 12:03:47 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18792577/detail.html

Judge To Decide If Cindy, George Must Testify
Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There will be a court hearing Wednesday afternoon so Casey Anthony's parents can try to get out of answering questions under oath Thursday morning in Zenaida Gonzalez's lawsuit.

Zenaida Gonzalez of Kissimmee is suing Casey for blaming a nanny by the same name of kidnapping Caylee Anthony, Casey's 2-year-old daughter who was found dead in December.

The Anthonys had previously agreed to answer questions, but now they're claiming they're too emotionally fragile.
Casey's brother Lee is scheduled to answer questions in the defamation lawsuit on Friday morning.

How did you find that? I just checked wftv and there was nothing new. Then I check here and see your link! 

Strange choice of words. Is that a diagnosis? Can they really claim this and get out of testifying? Why don't they want to testify anyway? Don't they just have to say "no we don't know her", or something like that?

IMO, a self-diagnosis or one made by their attorney for sympathy.  From what I understand, for it to fly, they'll need a statement to that from their psy docs. 

Am thinking they don't want to testify cuz they will likely have to face up to some of their lies.  I guess it doesn't matter what they've told the media etc, it's what they've told LE in statements and interviews.  Can they even remember what they've said?  Not likely.   

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1887 on: February 25, 2009, 12:05:11 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys !!!

Still no doc's yet I see...how about the videos of KC and Lee/Tony L...did they ever get posted ????

Coffee's Ready !!! don't spill it on your lap Trimm....I ain't McDonalds, 1% of my income wouldn't buy your weekend beer

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: February 25, 2009, 12:05:22 PM »

It's odd that Lee isn't emotionally fragile.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: February 25, 2009, 12:06:02 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0vFUavy9iU

Watch the greta interview again as Cindy talks about ZFG.
Cindy makes me puke.... me me me no sleep no food my limo ride what a freakin bytch!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1890 on: February 25, 2009, 12:06:06 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There will be a court hearing Wednesday afternoon so Casey Anthony's parents can try to get out of answering questions under oath Thursday morning in Zenaida Gonzalez's lawsuit.

Zenaida Gonzalez of Kissimmee is suing Casey for blaming a nanny by the same name of kidnapping Caylee Anthony, Casey's 2-year-old daughter who was found dead in December.

The Anthonys had previously agreed to answer questions, but now they're claiming they're too emotionally fragile.

Casey's brother Lee is scheduled to answer questions in the defamation lawsuit on Friday morning.

How did you find that? I just checked wftv and there was nothing new. Then I check here and see your link! 
Thanks, George didn't look emotionally fragile when he was stirring up trouble in Satsuma.

True no rose!  And I betcha that will come back to bite George in the @ss when it's time for court.  Heh.  MWAHAHAHAHAHA!   

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: February 25, 2009, 12:07:30 PM »

this is kinda o/t

sorry if this has already been discussed (you know missed last week) also i need to go back & read what i missed. what did ya'll monkeys think of the pictures of kc's room in the LE pictures compared to the others, it sure looked like a pigpen! skip over this if it has already been discussed. tia.

wendi

Yes, they got things out and then just left them like that.  What did strike me is just how much STUFF Casey had.  Especially for someone who doesn't work she accumulated a lot.  I also saw what looked like a whole lot of scrapbooks.  I mean a LOT, sure would like to know what is in them.  There was also a book called "Bringing Down the House", that I was curious about.  It didn't look like a novel, it was larger than that.  It had Casey Anthony written on the edges of it.  I guess a lot of what I couldn't figure out about the amount of stuff that was in there was that she sure didn't seem to spend that much time there.  I have also wondered how much of the pictures and etc that Cindy put up.
There is a book that is about people forming a gambling ring for blackjack. I don't know if that is the one or not because I remember seeing the pic the first time but can't seem to find it look at. I looked info up on search engine and then went to website.

http://contemporarylit.about.com/cs/currentreviews/fr/bringingDown.htm

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: February 25, 2009, 12:08:00 PM »

this is kinda o/t

wendi

Maybe she wanted to learn to count cards.........wait, she can't count lies..........but she is a dreamer.
http://www.amazon.com/Bringing-Down-House-Students-Millions/dp/0743225708    Was that the book?

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/208752.htm

Here is a link to one picture of it.  I don't think it is that book
That looks like a high school year book - note date 2001
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1893 on: February 25, 2009, 12:08:46 PM »

Klaas has super powers. 

I agree trimm!  Klaas is the top

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: February 25, 2009, 12:11:40 PM »

Cindy makes me puke.... me me me no sleep no food my limo ride what a freakin bytch!
Even at the memorial, first thing out of that big mouth was something about her having a cold, sure didn't stop her from belting out a song.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1895 on: February 25, 2009, 12:12:20 PM »

This just in:
The Ants are going to call the ACLU, claiming their civil liberties (to lie, cheat, steal, obfuscate and just plain screw with the law) are being withheld.

Where's a gagging monkey when you need one?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: February 25, 2009, 12:13:02 PM »

This just in:
The Ants are going to call the ACLU, claiming their civil liberties (to lie, cheat, steal, obfuscate and just plain screw with the law) are being withheld.

Where's a gagging monkey when you need one?
Please don't give them any ideas.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1897 on: February 25, 2009, 12:13:53 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1898 on: February 25, 2009, 12:14:18 PM »

Do you think we could all sue the Ant's for annoyance? Cause they sure have annoyed the h$ll out of me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: February 25, 2009, 12:14:48 PM »

UGH   That was torture, listening to her monopolize the interview, droning on and on about herself  and she confirms that nanny has been a topic of family convos for years, even BEFORE Caylee was born and that KC is perfectly ok, nothin wrong with her mentally......................sure cincin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.