March 19, 2024, 01:54:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois ~ Questions only, no comments  (Read 10457 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 12, 2009, 07:56:33 PM »

This thread is a questions only/no comment thread to help find answers in the disappearance of Amber Leeanne Dubois.   an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 08:02:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 08:38:30 PM »

Great idea for a thread! Thanks Muffybee!

Thinking about that truck....I would like to know if the cameras at the healthspa parking lot, I think it is a 24 hour fitness had been checked for that morning? Also, was anyone able to get the cal trans camera tape for that morning? (I am assuming they have camera's on the 15 as they do on other freeways.)
Has any searches or awareness campaigns happened around the hollywood area? There is a very seedy underworld of child prostitution happening there and has been happening there for years.
Are there concentrated efforts to spread the word to other counties such as LA, Ventura, OC, SB and Riverside?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 12:42:29 PM »

One more user comment... Take it or leave it.. jmho

just me
Tuesday, March 17, 2009I do not want to bring false hope however, I do want to help Amber get home. I'm sure I sound crazy and maybe I am, but I could not let it go. Last night a friend of mine, out of the blue, said "I drove by a sign with Amber Dubois name on it and I experienced something really strange". He continued on to say that Amber was taken by someone she knew, not personally, but someone she saw everyday either driving by , or someone that maybe used to wave to her all the time, he offered to get her stoned. My friend seems to think Amber liked to smoke pot. He said that is why she got in this mans car on her own free will. He said Amber was taken to a house near the school on a street called Nina. The house is coral color with white trim and it has dividers on the window. There is a dark green or dark blue older style truck sitting at or near the house. I have never been in that area but I drove there tonight. I could not see the house colors well because it was dark, but as I drove down nina there was a house with dividers in the window and outside on the street was a green older style truck. In the driveway was a dark blue older style truck. I called and told him about what I saw on the street and asked him if he were bullshitting or not. He said "I've never been on that street". he stated it just came to him and it was so overwhelming, he thinks the police should hit every house on that street at 5am and search for Amber or evidence of her. The mind is a powerful thing and can often play tricks on us, but like I said I could not let it go. I think my friend is psychic, but I know there has been many cases solved by psychics. If that were my daughter I would of had a psychic involved immediately. The police didn't handle that other missing girls case very well. The one where they arrested the brother and his friend and let them sit in juvenile hall forever without looking into other leads. Anyway, I do not know Amber or her family. I never heard of her until news broke she was missing. Now I may never forget her. I pray she is found.

http://www.cbs8.com/global/story.asp?s=10012681

This is a map of that street mentioned.. and it has a street view on the map so you can look up and down the street.
I agree with one thing... The Human mind is a very powerful thing... So who knows, anything is possible..
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGIC_enUS317US317&q=nina+drive++escondido

Did anyone ever check this out ???????

Yes or No
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2009, 01:45:25 PM »

August 25th surveillance video possible Amber seen on video cam.
It is said that LE did not follow up and the video was erased.

What city and what was the name of that business ?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 08:59:43 PM »

Did Amber, her mom, or her dad rent a storage place anywhere in the area?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.