March 19, 2024, 02:42:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708947 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1080 on: June 17, 2009, 05:45:09 PM »

Sounds like a good idea Chi Monkey..

Without that phone attempting to check messages, anything is possible.

Teen violence is the only pattern I have left.
 2 times in Escondido in recent News there have been teen on teen attacks by friends of the victims
both were stabbings and one of them is dead..

Also..
Somebody mentioned early on on a news article comment section,  An address just behind the street where Amber lives that needed to be checked out.
Apparently Amber liked to go there before school..
I know nothing more about that.

Another person asked why Pam quit driving Amber to school.. I have no idea what that is.. I did question that person on that, she again told to me to ask her mom WHY Pam quit taking Amber to school and made no more comment...
I blew it off...

I am lost without that phone.. Other then what I have just written I have no more Local Escondido thoughts..

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: June 17, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »

I think this was a random kidnapping, not by anyone who knew Amber. I strongly feel the red truck was involved. The only thing we do not have confirmation of is the man walking with Amber.

Too bad no one turned in the cell phone, it would have provided valuable information. Maybe offer a reward in the news paper asking for anyone who may have found a cell phone to please contact and offer up a huge reward. This is if you have the serial number so you can identify it. They would at least be able to provide where it was found.
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1082 on: June 17, 2009, 08:03:01 PM »

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/feb/27/bn27amber184328/?zIndex=59769

Police seeking public's help in search for missing teen
By J. Harry Jones, Union-Tribune Staff Writer

6:43 p.m. February 27, 2009

ESCONDIDO — It's been more than two weeks since Amber Dubois disappeared, and police have no idea whether the 14-year-old Escondido High School student has been abducted or left on her own.

...  Snipped for brevity and copyright compliance  ........

Police say hundreds of students have been interviewed, and members of Amber's family have been given polygraphs. The FBI has been assisting in the investigation.

Computers Amber used at her home on Fire Mountain Place home and in Orange County where she lives with her father on weekends have been seized an examined for possible clues.   

Investigators also visited 53 homes in northeastern Escondido that have been abandoned due to foreclosures, Carter said.

“Every day something new comes up that we follow up on,” he said.

... Snipped .......

--------------
I missed that they specifically visited (searched I hope) 53 abandoned homes in north Escondido.   That relieves one worry of mine.   Empty or abandoned houses, farms and ranches are so often used for bad purposes by teens and criminals.

Chi-M
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1083 on: June 17, 2009, 09:23:38 PM »

Monkeys, I have a question for you.

I have tried to read everything written about Amber, but I just realized that I don't know about after school activities, Girl Scouts, Band, sports, clubs, etc.   Or, music lessons, dance, etc.

Also, it is said that she was a religious girl, but was she attending a certain church, or was she in a church youth group? 

This information might offer new areas to research.

Thanks,

Chi-M
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: June 18, 2009, 12:20:37 AM »

Surveillance Images Released in Abduction, Rape of Local Teen
KTLA News
June 13, 2009

REDONDO BEACH -- Police released surveillance images Friday of the vehicle believed to have been used in the alleged kidnapping and rape of a 16-year-old girl.

The Los Angeles Police Department said the girl was walking in an alley in the area of Peck Park, about 10 miles away in San Pedro, around 5:30 a.m. Wednesday by a gunman in his thirties. She was walking to school at the time of the abduction.

The assailant drove up alongside her, displayed a semiautomatic handgun and initially demanded money, according to LAPD Detective Gregory Stone.

Stone said the suspect then ordered the teen to get into the car and lie down on the floorboard. He covered her with loose articles of clothing, according to Stone, and took the girl to an empty, unlocked garage in the 800 block of South Catalina Ave. in Redondo Beach.

The suspect bound the girl with packing tape, covered her eyes and sexually assaulted her, Stone said.

By about 7:30 a.m., the man was gone. The victim managed to free herself and ran to a nearby apartment complex, where she called 9-1-1.

The girl called 9-1-1 from a nearby apartment complex.

The suspect was driving a black, 4-door vehicle, which police believe is pictured in the surveillance images released Friday.

He wore pantyhose to disguise his face, but left behind clothing that might help police track him down.

The suspect was described as being in his late 30s, 5 feet 8 inches tall and about 160-180 pounds.

The LAPD is handling the case along with Redondo Beach police because the initial attack happened in San Pedro, officials said.

Anyone with information that could help police find the attacker was asked to call the LAPD at (877) 527-3247.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-redondo-teen-assaulted,0,6568984.story
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1085 on: June 18, 2009, 07:49:32 PM »

With recent talks of 'gangs/gang related in here, I thought I would post this link. I came across it looking for something else.

35 arrested in south Los Angeles County gang sweep
Long Beach Press Telegram
Posted: 06/18/2009 03:57:45 PM PDT

http://**/breakingnews/ci_12622201

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1086 on: June 19, 2009, 02:09:48 PM »

Monkeys... I have come to confess to driving sins.  Many times I have turned into drives where I was not wanted, looking for a cut through, to turn around or look at my maps.  I acted just like the red/maroon truck driver.   Other than  that it should not have been there, we know nothing about it.  Maybe it's suspicious and may be a tourist was looking for McDonalds for a McMuffin.   I will keep on looking on Google for the pickup, but we really need more to go on. 

Chi-M
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1087 on: June 19, 2009, 08:30:30 PM »

Monkeys... I have come to confess to driving sins.  Many times I have turned into drives where I was not wanted, looking for a cut through, to turn around or look at my maps.  I acted just like the red/maroon truck driver.   Other than  that it should not have been there, we know nothing about it.  Maybe it's suspicious and may be a tourist was looking for McDonalds for a McMuffin.   I will keep on looking on Google for the pickup, but we really need more to go on. 

Chi-M

Valid point - we all have done that or similar - but would you have chosen a crowded chaotic school yard to stop and check?  I really wish we had more to go on too - I really do.  18 Fridays since Amber disappeared is 18 too many.

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1088 on: June 19, 2009, 09:12:04 PM »

This map shows crime in the area of home and Amber's school in late Feb. - Mar. 2009.  I see some house robberies and car break ins and Narcotics arrests around the school.
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1089 on: June 19, 2009, 09:48:26 PM »

This map shows crime in the area of home and Amber's school in late Feb. - Mar. 2009.  I see some house robberies and car break ins and Narcotics arrests around the school.
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1090 on: June 19, 2009, 09:59:10 PM »

This is my final try.  Sorry folks.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: June 19, 2009, 11:42:50 PM »

I've been gone for a couple of weeks and am so far out of the loop...just wanted to let the family know that you all, as well as Amber, are still in my daily prayers.  God bless you. 

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: June 20, 2009, 12:22:46 AM »

Chi-M

Valid point - we all have done that or similar - but would you have chosen a crowded chaotic school yard to stop and check?  I really wish we had more to go on too - I really do.  18 Fridays since Amber disappeared is 18 too many.

1 Friday is too many.  My prayers are for Amber to return safe and that your family remain strong until then.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: June 20, 2009, 02:40:11 PM »

Chi-M

Ampersand...      Your post brought tears to my eyes..18 too many is right!!  My heart goes out to you and your family.

Hugs and Prayers to all of you, but especially to Amber... may she return home safe and sound before 18 turns to 19 and so on!!

Blessings,
Califmom

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: June 21, 2009, 01:47:47 PM »

You still have the North tower and You still have a red pick up.

The scared monkey research team still has no idea where has been searched and where has not and this forum is too Public to post that information.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: June 21, 2009, 02:17:58 PM »

"Local news web sites in Escondido" that have comment sections that are open to the public to make comments have proven to me that the public does not want to be involved. Some want to make some heart felt well wishing comments or some sort of immature posts by ignorant people which are commonly referred to as Trolls, that come in all age groups.
 Although I do think that leaving comments wide open for news reports is a good thing for investigative research, as every now and then I have come across a post that does appear to have investigative leads that do need to be looked into.
I have no idea if any of the research done in this forum has or has not been looked at by ELE. I am not here to discount investigators.I do believe ELE has recorded many things or they would not have so many folders. Whether or not those leads have been looked at or not, I have no idea. 

I was not able to do any searching on this trip to the areas I think are possible for various reasons.. and for all I know I would be redundant in searching those spots..
I am home now.
I will try to reorganized a trip to that area in the future but I am going to let Mark K. show us all how it is done first.
 Him thinking Amber is Alive.
I hope she is.

God Bless Amber and I pray she is alive and God bless and please help this family..

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1096 on: June 21, 2009, 02:28:37 PM »

Comment left by news report reader..

Micha Saturday, Jun 13 at 7:30 PM FLAG COMMENT..
Please start searching for Amber up in Riverside County. Check Lake Elsinore area,Temecula,And the Hemet area. Or take time and try to check out the Indio area. Thank you.I remember when Samantha Runnion went missing the perpetrator drove from Stanton in Orange County and than dumped her on the Killen Trail which was about 50 miles from Stanton.The Killen Trail is in Riverside County. I hope that you will find AmberPlease start searching for Amber up in Riverside County. Check Lake Elsinore area,Temecula,And the Hemet area. Or take time and try to check out the Indio area. Thank you.I remember when Samantha Runnion went missing the perpetrator drove from Stanton in Orange County and than dumped her on the Killen Trail which was about 50 miles from Stanton.The Killen Trail is in Riverside County. I hope that you will find Amber

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Vigil-Held-for-Teen-Missing-for-4-Months-.html
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1097 on: June 21, 2009, 02:43:32 PM »

Ampersand here is your answer on the body found..

Coroner case 700903374 VN: On Monday, May 18, 2009, a crew performing a survey in the desert west of Primm, Nevada, came upon human skeletal remains west of the Interstate 15 Freeway. The Sheriff Department was notified of the discovery Wednesday morning (May 20, 2009), and recovered the remains that same day. Examinations will be conducted to determine the identity and cause of death. Anyone with information is urged to contact the San Bernardino County Sheriff Department - Coroner Division at 909-387-2978, or the Homicide Detail at 909-387-3589. [05/20/09 2057 VN] UPDATE 05/21/09: The skeletal remains were examined today by a forensic anthropologist and determined them to be of an adult male (designated "John Doe #40-09"), probably middle-aged. Additional examinations are scheduled. [05/21/09 1950 VN]

For anyone interested, here is an ID on this man >>
Carlos Leon-Martinez, 52
 http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/19807680/detail.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: June 21, 2009, 05:10:44 PM »

reader comment from news article..

San Marcos
Friday, June 12, 2009Look, there is a HUGE Pron/prostitute ring here in Vista, and it is happening all over the world. It's not like Amber is a willing particiapnt, men steal young girls and force them to sleep w/ men, as hookers...go watch "Taken" its the most accurate depiction that I have seen so far, I don't think that the comment was meant in disrespect, but in a real concern...(it just came out wrong)

http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=10522651

I have already mentioned these prostitution rings working the area..
It is hard to get LE to take this serious..mo.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: June 21, 2009, 09:37:07 PM »

For six years, “Michelle” prostituted herself on Craigslist.

A month ago, everything changed.

For privacy reasons, she asked 10News not to show her face.

“It was like panic. Everybody was calling from all over, trying to figure out what are we going to do,” Michelle said.

Uncertainty, after Craigslist began cracking down on prostitution by examining each listing before putting it up.

Anything explicit, “They take off instantly,” Michelle said.

Since then, the changes are noticeable.

Law enforcement sources say there are fewer adult ads, less skin and less obvious propositions like "an unforgettable experience."

10News even found a "classy blonde" reading a book.

Despite the cleaner ads, Michelle says too many were being flagged, so pimps got impatient.

“I know girls that have never been to the track and their folks are making them go to the track now,” Michelle said.

The “track”, she mentions, means the streets.

Michelle says girls across the state are flocking to El Cajon Boulevard.

“It's rolling on El Cajon, they were talking about it,” Michelle said.

But once on the streets, “I started reflecting on my life,” Michelle said.

The she made a decision.

Two weeks ago, she left the business.

“It was just, it's not worth it anymore,” Michelle said.

Others, too, are leaving the streets for other adult sites.

Michelle says pimps aren't happy, because the sites aren't as popular as Craigslist.

"Michelle" made the decision to leave prostitution after outreach efforts by the Jahi Turner Foundation and The Rock Church.

http://www.10news.com/news/19807671/detail.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.