March 18, 2024, 09:09:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708884 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: August 03, 2009, 02:59:24 PM »

just checking in to read up to see what all is going on with amber's case. 

edward, you said they are checking the van with washington places for evidence in Lindsey case?  gee, I missed that over in the lindsey threads.  but, good, glad they are.  they need to.  they better check that van for evidence in a lot of these cases. 

DD~I'm not sure they have found the van, ICBW. 

Here is the article..

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Reported by: Stacy Daniel

An 11-year-old girl and her family are warning others to be on the lookout for a possible child predator.

Santa Barbara County sheriff's deputies say a man driving a white van approached the girl Monday at the intersection of Hartnell Road and Caine Drive in Orcutt. That's when the girl ran to safety.

11-year-old Courtnee Creath did all the right things, after she claims she was approached by a stranger who was trying to pull one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Not even this gated community in Orcutt with its manicured lawns and beautiful homes is immune to the threat of a possibly dangerous child predator.

On Monday, 11-year-old Courtnee claims she was walking home from a friend's house when she was approached by a strange man driving a white van.

"The guy was just sitting there and I was about to turn the corner and he yelled, 'Hey, you want to come help me look for my puppy?'" Courtnee recalled.

Sensing something wasn't right, Courtnee took off.

"She just darted back to the neighbor's house and called me," said Courtnee's mother, Melody Creath.

Melody says that's when she called police and then headed out into the neighborhood to warn others. It didn't take long for the word to get around the neighborhood.

"They were in a van with Washington plates and no side windows," said 12-year-old Cameron Carter.

12-year-old Skyler Stroop said, "They said he had like, gray hair, yeah. They said like, just to be aware."

Courtnee's close call is the talk of the neighborhood Tuesday.

Sheriff's deputies are looking for a white man in his mid-50s with salt and pepper hair. He is thought to be about 5 feet, 8 inches tall, weighing around 150 pounds. He was last seen driving a white cargo or minivan with Washington plates and no side windows, only a rear window with a curtain.

Sheriff's deputies say they have contacted a man who fits the young girl's description and he does drive a white van.

But as of right now, they are not sure any crime has been committed.

http://www.ksby.com/Global/story.asp?S=10760272&nav=menu544_1

I can no longer highlight anything at scared monkeys.. BUT Read the last line, it says they have the man and it says he drives the white van... I also assume that the van has Washington plates..
I assume ALE will have the common sense to check the van for DNA in both cases.. For Lindsey and for Amber Dubois.. as the van has washington plates and this indident happens close to where amber goes missing..

Please read the link and view the video..The little girl knows what she had seen without question.. I do not know why the police are being so vague.. I do not know why we have not read anything further on this incident..
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: August 03, 2009, 03:18:37 PM »

Thank you Edward for clairification on the van.  I hope the searched it too.

I also hope you are safe from the quake.  Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1202 on: August 03, 2009, 03:26:37 PM »

What Quake ?

We love Earth Quakes !! 

I must have missed it... Lets go for another one.. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: August 05, 2009, 01:09:56 PM »

Anyways.. What would Amber look like today ?
Imagine this scenario, After months of being held and forced into things like drugs..

So I am looking around to see if she would show up.

This is a what do you think item..

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: August 05, 2009, 01:51:35 PM »

When I am looking I am considering these factors..
Time.. Abuse..Threats...Worry...Forced...Drugs...Alcohol...Little Eating.. Sadness...
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1205 on: August 09, 2009, 06:24:09 AM »

Local Teen Author Donates Part of Royalty to Dubois Trust Fund
Posted: Aug 08, 2009 12:59 PM CDT Updated: Aug 08, 2009 1:02 PM

A young local author is reaching out to the family of missing teenager Amber Dubois.

Jenna Cooper, 17, is a senior at Santana High School. She signed copies of her novel, "Turned," at the Mysterious Galaxy Bookstore in Kearny Mesa.

Ten percent of Cooper's royalty from the book will be used to create a trust fund to bring Amber home.

Dubois' family was at the signing.

Dubois, 14, was last seen Feb. 13 in Escondido while on her way to school.

http://www.760kfmb.com/Global/story.asp?S=10870828

Video Link
http://www.760kfmb.com/global/video/popup/pop_playerLaunch.asp?vt1=v&clipFormat=flv&clipId1=4026749&at1=News&h1=Local Teen Author Donates Part of Royalty to Dubois Trust Fund&flvUri=

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: August 11, 2009, 09:35:31 AM »

Carrie and family ~ I'm glad Amber will be getting some national media time.  God bless you all and God bless Amber!

http://**/news/ci_13028764

Mom's the word: Losing a child for five minutes is terror, but six months is unbearable
By Anissa V. Rivera, Correspondent
Posted: 08/09/2009 11:25:13 PM PDT

I lost Firstborn Son at the Target in Duarte a couple of weeks ago.

I gave him permission to run ahead to the restroom but when I got there and called for him, he wasn't in any of the stalls. Back in the store, I had an ice-cold moment of panic and terror, calling out, ``Joseph!'' several times before hearing his shaky and faraway ``Mom!''

Poor thing had lost his bearings and ran back to find me, but we missed each other enroute. He was so relieved to be found that he forgot he needed to use the bathroom.

As for me, I just wanted to hold onto him and never let go.

I lost my son for no more than five minutes.

How must Amber Dubois' parents feel?

This month marks the six-month anniversary of Amber's disappearance.

The 14-year-old was last seen at 7:10a.m. Friday, Feb. 13, walking to school, which was less than a mile away from her Escondido home.

She had been especially excited that morning since she had just convinced her mother Carrie to let her buy a baby lamb that she was going to raise and care for as part of her Future Farmers of America class. Amber also carried Valentines for her friends.

The day after she disappeared, her cell phone was turned on once for about 20 seconds and has not been turned on since then, Escondido Police spokesman Lt. Bob Benton said.

Her parents, Maurice ``Moe'' Dubois and Carrie McGonigle, are not giving up hope of finding their daughter, the blue-eyed baby who slept through the night from Day One, who inherited her father's sense of humor and her mother's attitude and whose love for animals is all-encompassing.

``I never know just how many animals there are at any time, but for sure in February there were two dogs, at least one cat, a bird, possibly a rat at home,'' said Sheila Welch, Amber's grandmother. ``Carrie particularly included animals in the decor of any place they lived, and Amber adored dolphins from babyhood. Animals were allowed in the house and on the bed.

Not too many children are given the opportunity to celebrate life in conjunction with animals they love.''

Carrie McGonigle knows nothing would have kept Amber from her baby lamb, and the thought strengthens her determination to find her.

``Some days are easier than others,'' she said. ``When I feel myself losing it, I will usually go to my boss, Alan Katz. A five-minute talk from him puts me back on track. But in my ultimate lows, I will call Brad Dennis (director of search operations for KlaasKIDS Foundation's National Search Center for Missing Children.)''

Moe Dubois finds that very little helps him cope, aside from a strong support of family and friends.

``And I also try to keep myself busy,'' he said, organizing flier distribution days from around the San Diego area all the way up to Orange County, working with volunteers on searches and meeting with media.

This week, they will travel to New York, appearing on CNN's ``Issue'' with Jane Velez-Mitchell, the Steve Wilko Show and an ABC Missing Children's event anything to keep Amber's story in the news and her face in the minds of the public.
The FBI and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children are also on the case.

Even we in the San Gabriel Valley can help, they said.

``Log onto her Web site and tell as many people you know to do the same, e-mail a link to www.BringAmberHome.com to everyone you possibly can,'' Dubois said. ``Amber could be anywhere in the world in six months time. Ask people to post a copy of her flyer from the Web site.''

Former Valley resident Michelle Bart, founder of Helping Heroes Productions, has been hired by the family's attorney to expedite media attention in order to continue keeping Amber's face and case visible.

``It's very difficult to keep your composure during the cases I have seen this past year. I would be lying if I said I haven't cried or lost sleep over these cases,'' Bart said. ``But what keeps me going is knowing my life is rosy compared to what these children and adults who have been abducted has gone through or went through. I am determined to keep the faces visible because there is always hope until the person comes home one way or another.''

Meanwhile, Amber's parents wait, one day after another.

Their daughter's birthday is Oct. 25.

``Whatever Amber wants to do on her birthday is what we will do,'' her mother said.

Anyone with any information is asked to call the Escondido Police at (760) 839-4722 or go to www.BringAmberHome.com. There is a $50,000 reward for Amber's safe return and a $10,000 reward for any information leading to Amber's kidnappers.

Anissa V. Rivera is a columnist for the Highlander weeklies. She has a blog at http://www.insidesocal.com/mom and can be reached at anivriv@yahoo.com

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1207 on: August 11, 2009, 10:47:05 AM »

Former Valley resident Michelle Bart, founder of Helping Heroes Productions, has been hired by the family's attorney to expedite media attention in order to continue keeping Amber's face and case visible.

Michelle Bart? Really? ::shakes head::

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1208 on: August 11, 2009, 10:48:18 AM »

I'm glad Amber will be getting some national media time though. My prayers are with Amber and all of her family and friends.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: August 11, 2009, 03:13:15 PM »

Mark is really doing good at finding a live Amber..

Did he know Jim Jones ?
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1210 on: August 11, 2009, 10:53:14 PM »

Imagine this scenario, After months of being held and forced into things like drugs..

Point understood - her eyes would be dull and/or glazed - but still blue.

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1211 on: August 11, 2009, 10:56:05 PM »

?

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1212 on: August 11, 2009, 10:59:58 PM »

It Has Been Six Long Months Since Amber's Disappearance

We Will Never Stop Searching

Please Join Us

Thursday, August 13th

in Escondido

Candlelight Vigil
8pm
at Escondido High School
1535 N. Broadway, Escondido, CA

or in Orange County

Butterfly Release
5:30pm
Hillsborough Private School
191 Old Springs Road
Anaheim Hills, CA

We Need Your Help to Bring Amber Home!

The Native American Indian Butterfly Legend
If anyone desires a wish to come true they must first capture a butterfly and whisper their wish to it.
Since a butterfly can make no sound,
the butterfly can not reveal the wish to anyone but the Great Spirit who hears and sees all.

In gratitude for giving the beautiful butterfly its freedom,
the Great Spirit always grants the wish.
 So, according to legend, by making a wish and giving the butterfly its freedom,
 the wish will be taken to the heavens and be granted.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: August 12, 2009, 04:10:19 AM »

Oh no!  I would not trust her to help if I lost a earing down a sink drain.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1214 on: August 12, 2009, 08:57:47 AM »

I suppose it could be. It does kind of look like her, but IMO...she is no longer of this Earth. So where did the photo come from?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: August 12, 2009, 01:28:31 PM »

Nut44x4 I too believe that Amber needs to be found and I have my doubts she is alive..
 But Mark has this family convinced Amber is Alive and IF she is, then she must have been taken by somebody who had intentions for her, one of those intentions may have been forced sexual servitude..
In other words she is working as a prostitute.
The modern day pimp can be man or woman and they move there girls around all the time.
The currant method of advertising or soliciting customers is done online..
She could be working as a online web cam performer and it would be very hard to find her as there are thousands and it changes all the time ..
 or most of the time you will see girls listed on Craig's list in the adult or erotic section..
Because there are thousands of craigslist listing in all cities it would take an army of monkeys to monitor craigs list adult adds every day to search for a live Amber Leeann Dubois.
This photo that I posted was taken from San Francisco Craig's list adult section.. In other words her capture would have her working for the moment in San Francisco.
Monkeys need to understand that this is very possible..
Look up Dr.Donna Hughes on the web and see how it is done..

Anyway The family should be searching the areas I have mentioned in this thread as I do believe Amber will be found in one of those areas.. as patterns of behaviors are almost always correct..

I ask that the family search the areas I mentioned.. I also ask all monkeys nation wide to monitor criags list adds for Amber and any others that may be in Ambers situation.

There are many adds for girls in San Diego and even Escondido, is the family aware and already monitoring this every day ? maybe she is close to home..
Some of these Pimp people use drugs to keep girls under control.. IF that is so Amber will look VERY different then you ever thought possible.

Proof of that is the comparison of Amy Bradley before and after being held for a period of time and even though her photo was found Amy herself has not been found but even our F.B.I. agrees she is in fact alive.

Here is a comparison photo of Amy before and After..taken from an adult vacation web site on margarita island in Venezuela years after she went missing.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: August 12, 2009, 01:46:14 PM »

I would like to post a link to where I found the photo BUT That particular add for that girl has been removed by CraigsList.

I will post it again for comparison purpose..

I do with with all due respect for the family..
I am looking for a live Amber.. As Donna Hughes said, they hide them in plain sight.

In many other nations women are forced to work as online web cam performers as it makes huge amounts of money and it is all virtual. It makes it very hard to actually locate the person being viewed..
The online adult world is huge and there appears to be countless amounts of web sites that offer web cam girls.. 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: August 12, 2009, 02:08:23 PM »

Thank you Edward for your insite & dedication.  One question, was that craigslist ad in SoCal?

My heart breaks for these young girls and reminds me to count my blessings as I have many.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: August 12, 2009, 02:09:10 PM »

The above photo of the girl that was listed in the adult area of craigslist in San Francisco was an offer for adult services and NOT a web cam performer.. Craigslist deleted the add..
I question why craigslist deleted it and can they bring it back....

BUT ALL Monkeys consider this ..
 I could have called a phone number that was on that Add and went to meet up with the girl.. IF It was Amber, then at that moment all hell would have to break loose to save her.
She herself could become part of the problem depending on various factors..

On the moment IF her capture felt they were at risk..The Pimp would move her quickly !!

What I am trying to say is this..
 This family MUST come up with a extradition plan if Amber is found during an online search as working in such a situation..
NO Monkeys should try to go take her out of the situation..  An extradition could become extremely violent and although I might not have a problem with that myself, the bottom line is somebody could get hurt.. It could be a monkey.
So use your common sense if the Monkeys plan to search, and this family must have a plan as what is going to happen IF she is located in an online situation, because if found something has to happen quickly.
 I do not believe local police from around the nation will respond quickly enough to some monkey calling them to tell them that they have found Amber LeeAnne Dubois on craigslist.

So this is my disclaimer to all of you to be careful and to get a plan and to not act on your own, other then to bring it to this families attention.
They must have a plan to act quickly and on the moment.
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1219 on: August 12, 2009, 02:59:11 PM »

I can see the resemblence in the nose and mouth.  What do other monkeys think?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.