March 18, 2024, 08:58:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708883 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: December 18, 2009, 09:59:14 PM »

It is like that !
It could be that simple.

I guarantee you What ever happened was Just Simple, there was no big plan. It just happened.

That is how they got away with it so far..

IF We ever find this S.O.B. he will say in cout..
"It Just Happened and before I kew it she was in my vehicle."
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: December 18, 2009, 10:10:25 PM »

Nobody has found one thing that belonged to Amber.
Like no struggle took place.

The only thing I can think is coming down vista going by the other school and that large play field that a vehicle like the white van pulls up and grabs her right off the street !!
It has happened many times with no witness.
It happened in Oakland California this year while a woman was jogging with people everywhere in a very populated area and nobody payed attention because the van blocks the view of what is going on when the side doors open.
It is just that simple and Amber could have been yanked inside in just a few seconds without any kind of witness.

Everyone keeps bringing up a white van. There is an SO in Escondido that drives a white van. I mentioned him before. He has an in-home computer business.

For me the white van is relative to a murder case in Redono Beach of a bartender and the woman's body was found in San Bernadino and it is also relative to the little boy who was kidnapped and later found in Mexico wandering the streets.. The White van in Redondo Beach did a attempted Kidnap prior to the woman who was murdered of a girl who worked with police to create a drawing of the suspects that match the little boy kidnapped in San Bernadino
It could be the same 2 guys. They have practiced and followed through on both Abductions and Murder already and the F.B.I. knows who they are but just like the fool in the Walmart Molestation case the law enforcement professionals have photo id and names but to this day nobody is arrested..
The woman bartenders body was found outside of San Bernadino in the hills by a road crew working the area..
Very Very frustrating to watch that.. I am sure it is frustrating for LE Officials also.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: December 18, 2009, 10:19:04 PM »

My point was that the perps took the woman a long distance to dispose of the body.

The common factor seems to be San Bernadino. They appear to have business there..

If they were staying outside of Escondido then they at some point end up back in San Bernadino and so therefore the search areas have to move north and if they got away with one disposal in a area they may feel comfortable with that area to do it again..

I know some professionals search and rescue teams may disagree with me on this but why not just do the search anyways ??

I know it is a long shot.. But what the heck ?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: December 18, 2009, 10:28:49 PM »

My point was that the perps took the woman a long distance to dispose of the body.

The common factor seems to be San Bernadino. They appear to have business there..

If they were staying outside of Escondido then they at some point end up back in San Bernadino and so therefore the search areas have to move north and if they got away with one disposal in a area they may feel comfortable with that area to do it again..

I know some professionals search and rescue teams may disagree with me on this but why not just do the search anyways ??

I know it is a long shot.. But what the heck ?

What part of San Bernardino was the woman found in? This is not surprising to me. I have another house in the San Bernardino mountains, up in Lake Arrowhead. There is another area close by called Crestline. Crestline is a darling town but many of the people are very very sketchy to say the least. Lots of drugs up there and lots of crime.
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1584 on: December 18, 2009, 10:42:24 PM »

The reason there is silence is because we are looking for a live Amber. Because this is a public forum and anybody can read here. Those that have her may read here and try to counter any moves intended to find her..  IF we had a private area of this forum where cases like this could be researched and recorded, then we could talk about almost anything..
There is reason to believe she is alive. Professionals have suggested such.
 That is the reason for silence from the family in the Scared Monkeys Forum.

But I am not blind to the fact that this situation has characteristics of a very bad situation.
The amount of attacks on young girls by males is astronomical and the high population of Hispanic males involved in these cases is frightning.
If that is true then time is the enemy. I know Amber's mom has been out looking from both directions and she is not blind or afraid to find the answer one way or another. She is one very energy filled woman who wants answers.
 Ambers friends are quiet..
 But really how long did Amber live in this area ? Not Long. These are not lifetime friends just aquaintences.

And Sebastian any boy who was supposedly her friend and for him to say to Ambersmom that she should just get over it and move on.. Well there are only 2 reasons I can think of for a statement like that..

1. The poor boy was born without Balls... We should all pray for him..Poor Thing..

2. The boy is afraid of getting his present balls cut off by some person..
Maybe Like his dad who drives a red truck !! Or he has a friend who has a dad who drives a red truck and that friend threatened to cut off his whatevers...

Anyways Ambersmom has many professional people helping her and one in particular is a police officer which I seem to trust even though I do not know her..
The other professionals I could wipe my back end with as I have never seen Mark save one person yet.. But he does help out with financial matters which do cost money and Amber's mom has done wonderful things in producing literature and sending it to every police department in the nation. This mom has crossed the borders and chatted with a very corrupted Machismo police force in Mexico. She has done a lot and people who are not in her situation need to know that this family all stay up 24 hours a day looking for there loved child Amber LeeAnn Dubois and I do not know How they do that..
God Bless Amber's family God help them find her.

Thank you for an honest clear explanation.   Doesn't this mean that we should just stop posting anything?  If that's what will help, that's what I will do.      Hope they are getting close to finding her.

Chi-M
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: December 18, 2009, 11:06:24 PM »

I think we should keep posting. It lets everyone know that we will not let Amber be forgotten. It lets LE and the media know that there are those of us who still wants answers and will not give up until Amber is brought home. There may be some questions that will not be answered for reasons explained by Edward, but we have to keep posting! I cannot help it, but my gut says she is alive and out there somewhere!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: December 18, 2009, 11:12:02 PM »

Yikes Edward! Lots of bodies being found in San Bernardino

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-12262240.html this was a 35 year old woman, Josephine Alonzo Garibay found deceased 11-13-06 on a hill
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: December 18, 2009, 11:17:18 PM »

Another female body found in San Bernardino, the waitress?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: December 18, 2009, 11:20:08 PM »

http://www.insidesocal.com/news247/2009/02/body-found-in-running-springs.html Another body found, Cori Daye Desmond, female, 28 found on the side of the road in Running Springs in the San Bernardino Mts. Found 2-17-09
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: December 18, 2009, 11:33:33 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/11/23/grace.coldcase.sierra/index.html / Brenda Sierra, 15, body found in CRESTLINE 2002.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: December 18, 2009, 11:42:25 PM »

Edward,
The amount of missing people in San Bernardino as well as bodies being found....I had no idea! This story may give you an idea as to how and why perps have been getting away with it.
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/11/police_reopen_barbara_larkins.php
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: December 19, 2009, 12:49:42 AM »

http://www.insidesocal.com/news247/2009/02/body-found-in-running-springs.html Another body found, Cori Daye Desmond, female, 28 found on the side of the road in Running Springs in the San Bernardino Mts. Found 2-17-09

Thank You for having me go back and look into this for updates.. It shoots the hell out of this theory I had on the 2 males who I thought may be involved but what is has done is give some sense of closier for the family of this poor lady.. Anyways it appears it has been solved..

UPDATE: Oct. 9, 2009, 3 p.m.:

A suspect has been arrested in the homicide investigation involving the death of 28-year-old Torrance resident Cori Daye Desmond. Desmond's body was found stuffed inside a bag near a turnout off Highway 330 in Running Springs in February.

A 35-year-old man named Tony Lopez Perez was arrested Thursday in connection with the killing. Homicide detectives interviewed hundreds of people and served several search warrants, and received 50 tips from anonymous sources through WeTip.

San Bernardino County sheriff's detectives announced the arrest of Perez for the murder of Desmond at a 2 p.m. press conference today. Detectives spoke to Perez at his home on Oct. 8, and he then agreed to go to San Bernardino County Sheriff's headquarters in San Bernardino for more questioning. He was subsequently arrested. He is being held at Central Detention Center in San Bernardino without bail.

Sheriff's officials were lead to Perez through an anonymous tip. He sold his Dodge Durango and purchased a new car since February. Detectives served a search warrant for the vehicle and found unidentified evidence in the SUV, which has since been sold to a new owner. Physical evidence was recovered and processed at the Sheriff's Scientific Investigation Division.

Desmond was last seen Feb. 15 at the Bac Street Lounge in Redondo Beach. An security camera captured her image walking from her car to a bar to use the restroom. She was never seen alive again. A motorist found her body the next day.

The above is an update to the story below:

It's been more than a week since the body of 28-year-old Cori Daye Desmond was found near a turnout on Highway 330. The Torrance resident was last seen Feb. 16 leaving the BAC Street Lounge in Redondo Beach, where she was a former employee.

The next person known to have seen her was the unidentified motorist who spotted her foot protruding from a plastic bag on the roadside in lower Running Springs, according to Cindy Beavers, spokesperson for the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.

The coroner's office completed the autopsy on Desmond on Feb. 20, but the results are not yet available. “It's too close to the investigation to release,” says Sandy Fatland, San Bernardino County Coroner spokesperson. “We have been asked by the detectives not to release the information.”

According to Redondo Beach Police, Desmond's 1998 blue Jeep Wrangler was found on Feb. 15 a short distance from the bar at 1901 MacKay Lane in Redondo Beach. Surveillance tapes show her leaving BAC Street Lounge alone after closing time.

Redondo Beach Police told KNBC 4 that Desmond was seen arguing with a man before leaving BAC Street Lounge. The man was interviewed and released by San Bernardino County Sheriff's homicide detectives.

It is not yet known whether Desmond was killed in Running Springs or closer to Redondo Beach. There are no suspects in custody and the investigation is ongoing.

Anyone who has information regarding this investigation is urged to contact Sgt. Tony DeCecio or Detective Trevis Newport at 909-387-3589. Those wishing to remain anonymous may call We Tip at 1-800-78-CRIME.

A memorial fund has been set up by Desmond's cousin, Loir Desmond to assist with funeral and burial expenses. Send contributions to Cori Daye Desmond Memorial Fund, c/o Cal National Bank, 29000 S. Western Ave., Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, 90275. If sending a check or money order, include account number 5589633720.

-Arrissia Owen Turner

http://www.bigbeargrizzly.net/articles/2009/10/09/news/breaking_news/doc4acfbd71d5146118502625.txt
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: December 19, 2009, 12:53:09 AM »

The reason there is silence is because we are looking for a live Amber. Because this is a public forum and anybody can read here. Those that have her may read here and try to counter any moves intended to find her..  IF we had a private area of this forum where cases like this could be researched and recorded, then we could talk about almost anything..
There is reason to believe she is alive. Professionals have suggested such.
 That is the reason for silence from the family in the Scared Monkeys Forum.

But I am not blind to the fact that this situation has characteristics of a very bad situation.
The amount of attacks on young girls by males is astronomical and the high population of Hispanic males involved in these cases is frightning.
If that is true then time is the enemy. I know Amber's mom has been out looking from both directions and she is not blind or afraid to find the answer one way or another. She is one very energy filled woman who wants answers.
 Ambers friends are quiet..
 But really how long did Amber live in this area ? Not Long. These are not lifetime friends just aquaintences.

And Sebastian any boy who was supposedly her friend and for him to say to Ambersmom that she should just get over it and move on.. Well there are only 2 reasons I can think of for a statement like that..

1. The poor boy was born without Balls... We should all pray for him..Poor Thing..

2. The boy is afraid of getting his present balls cut off by some person..
Maybe Like his dad who drives a red truck !! Or he has a friend who has a dad who drives a red truck and that friend threatened to cut off his whatevers...

Anyways Ambersmom has many professional people helping her and one in particular is a police officer which I seem to trust even though I do not know her..
The other professionals I could wipe my back end with as I have never seen Mark save one person yet.. But he does help out with financial matters which do cost money and Amber's mom has done wonderful things in producing literature and sending it to every police department in the nation. This mom has crossed the borders and chatted with a very corrupted Machismo police force in Mexico. She has done a lot and people who are not in her situation need to know that this family all stay up 24 hours a day looking for there loved child Amber LeeAnn Dubois and I do not know How they do that..
God Bless Amber's family God help them find her.

Thank you for an honest clear explanation.   Doesn't this mean that we should just stop posting anything?  If that's what will help, that's what I will do.      Hope they are getting close to finding her.

Chi-M

Never give up and Never give in..,
  But you can understand that this family is looking for a live Amber and that is why I think we do not see them posting much. But I do know that Carrie reads here and she talks with Sabastian every day.
So any good ideas you have will be relayed to the family.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: December 19, 2009, 12:58:44 AM »

Yikes Edward! Lots of bodies being found in San Bernardino

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-12262240.html this was a 35 year old woman, Josephine Alonzo Garibay found deceased 11-13-06 on a hill

San Bernadino county is known as a dumping grounds for dead bodies. This was told to me by a detective from San Bernadino county. The desert is one very big place and over the last 5 years I have seen atleast a dozen bodies found maybe more.
I have a friend who is still looking for her daughter April Beth Pitzer who went missing from the Bartow area. She kows her daughter was put into a mine shaft but which one ? Professionals have been in a dozen or more and still have not found her yet but they have found Others.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: December 19, 2009, 01:05:00 AM »

With Cori's murderer being found and arrested it brings me back to the red truck with odd behavior and an owner with a lame excuse for not coming forward.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: December 19, 2009, 01:11:46 AM »

With Cori's murderer being found and arrested it brings me back to the red truck with odd behavior and an owner with a lame excuse for not coming forward.

Hi Edward!
I wish you could come down here one week-end and go by some of the "hot spots" with us!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: December 19, 2009, 02:08:56 AM »

Ok I am back...Kids are sleeping, husband is watching Jay Leno, everyone is happy.

Edward I do not believe LE would not inspect the truck thoroughly. That is very disappointing to say the least. You say this person is well known which leads me to believe it is someone who could use clout maybe to by pass any suspicion from the police? Shameful, they should have done a complete scan of that truck.

The cell phone throws me but then I think, it is probably an easy answer and if I don't over think it, I could figure it out.
What I was thinking tonight is, maybe someone had called Amber and her phone rang, the perp heard the phone ringing and obviously didn't want Amber to answer but when a message was left, he wished to listen to the message. He asked her for the password so he could listen to it but the password had been changed leading him to believe maybe Amber was lying or LE did that intentionally so the phone was powered off and disposed of. Who knows though but it does give me reason to believe at that point Amber was alive. I really have no idea if Amber is alive or not, I hope to god she is.

Snipped from edwards posting...
It is like that !
It could be that simple.

I guarantee you What ever happened was Just Simple, there was no big plan. It just happened.

I agree to a certain point. I think whoever took her had the plan to abduct someone that morning but maybe not Amber specifically.  That truck, the way it was acting...My theory was Amber cut through the bus lot to get to the farm quicker and if you look to the left of the drive way you can see another parking lot right off the main drive and turn in. Amber walking along the fence line would give the man/men in the truck a perfect view of her. She turns right and starts walking into lot, the red truck pulls up, grabs her but has to park to get her under control then drives off with Amber. But let me guess, he dropped his cigarette and had to find it or his cell phone dropped and he had to pull in and park to find it then realizing he was late, he sped off. It is probably some stupid excuse like that but LE knows of this person and he could NEVER do something like that or we can NEVER allow this to get out, so they dismiss him. They should have done a complete testing of the inside of that truck.

Edward I don't know if you ever heard this story, it was years and years ago, I was a teenager at the time. 2 young girls had been tricked by some men who said they were going to make some kind of movie. They met these men as planned at a 7 11 in Anaheim. The men picked them up in a van mind you, drove them out to the desert area of SB county and made a snuff movie, killing the 2 girls. The mutilated bodies were found I think within a few weeks and the men finally were found and arrested within a year or so. SB desert is a well known place. Also I think that is where Anthony Martinez was found when he was taken from his home, do you recall that case? Poor little boy, I had just brought my son home from the hospital when that story broke, scared me to death. I think it is a dumping ground because you can pull off hwy 15 and within 10 minutes be in the middle of nowhere.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: December 19, 2009, 02:49:29 AM »

Ok I am back...Kids are sleeping, husband is watching Jay Leno, everyone is happy.

Edward I do not believe LE would not inspect the truck thoroughly. That is very disappointing to say the least. You say this person is well known which leads me to believe it is someone who could use clout maybe to by pass any suspicion from the police? Shameful, they should have done a complete scan of that truck.

The cell phone throws me but then I think, it is probably an easy answer and if I don't over think it, I could figure it out.
What I was thinking tonight is, maybe someone had called Amber and her phone rang, the perp heard the phone ringing and obviously didn't want Amber to answer but when a message was left, he wished to listen to the message. He asked her for the password so he could listen to it but the password had been changed leading him to believe maybe Amber was lying or LE did that intentionally so the phone was powered off and disposed of. Who knows though but it does give me reason to believe at that point Amber was alive. I really have no idea if Amber is alive or not, I hope to god she is.

Snipped from edwards posting...
It is like that !
It could be that simple.

I agree to a certain point. I think whoever took her had the plan to abduct someone that morning but maybe not Amber specifically.  That truck, the way it was acting...My theory was Amber cut through the bus lot to get to the farm quicker and if you look to the left of the drive way you can see another parking lot right off the main drive and turn in. Amber walking along the fence line would give the man/men in the truck a perfect view of her. She turns right and starts walking into lot, the red truck pulls up, grabs her but has to park to get her under control then drives off with Amber. But let me guess, he dropped his cigarette and had to find it or his cell phone dropped and he had to pull in and park to find it then realizing he was late, he sped off. It is probably some stupid excuse like that but LE knows of this person and he could NEVER do something like that or we can NEVER allow this to get out, so they dismiss him. They should have done a complete testing of the inside of that truck.

Edward I don't know if you ever heard this story, it was years and years ago, I was a teenager at the time. 2 young girls had been tricked by some men who said they were going to make some kind of movie. They met these men as planned at a 7 11 in Anaheim. The men picked them up in a van mind you, drove them out to the desert area of SB county and made a snuff movie, killing the 2 girls. The mutilated bodies were found I think within a few weeks and the men finally were found and arrested within a year or so. SB desert is a well known place. Also I think that is where Anthony Martinez was found when he was taken from his home, do you recall that case? Poor little boy, I had just brought my son home from the hospital when that story broke, scared me to death. I think it is a dumping ground because you can pull off hwy 15 and within 10 minutes be in the middle of nowhere.

Hi Tracygirl,
It is quiet finally on my home front as well, woo hoo! You have some great thoughts! If Amber was killed early on, why after all of these months, why has her body not been found. I know that there are lots of places to hide a body. I also do not think that the perp is the usual perp. To my knowledge, he has not inserted himself into the case. He has not sent any letters to the media. He has not placed a body where it could be found. I don't know, I just think she is alive and still with us SOMEWHERE! The other thing is, if the perp took her why hasn't he taken anyone else after 9 months? The thing that drives me crazy is that it is so hard to make any sort of comparisons with missing teens. It seems that LE is all to eager to classify the majority of them as "endangered runaways". Then you have the large hispanic population. I truly feel for these families as they may not have the tools to get their loved ones the media attention that they deserve. Most of the time when you read about a missing hispanic girl, there is little information at all, except their age, description and the date that they went missing. You do not see many that give you any sort of details such as "she was last seen in front of her school" or "she was last seen at her bus stop". It is so frustrating!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: December 19, 2009, 03:14:28 AM »

Sebastian,

You ask if she has been killed why hasn't her body been found? Well it could be buried or in a place that is remote or it could be placed somewhere for safe keeping. Denise Hubert, the girl I spoke of a few days ago, her killer left the state with her body in a freezer, for 2 years it sat in that freezer, in the stolen rental truck. The man who killed her simply left the area very quietly and lived a very quiet life alone in a house. That is until the neighbors noticed the truck on the side of the house was a rental truck and their was a long extention cord running from the garage to the truck. They called the rental company to ask about the truck and found out it was stolen the next call was to LE.

Not all kidnappers and murders insert themselves, most don't want to get caught, especially a SO due to how they are treated in jail. However, you never know if the person has called in a false tip in an attempt to throw off police. Now a days all you have to do is  do a google search to find out what is going on. There have been killers out there, serial killers mostly that insert themselves or send taunting letters, that doesn't always happen. So the reasons you state do not lead me to believe without a doubt Amber is alive (although I hope she is). I think at this point in order to find amber either living or not, you have to find out who took her.

Well it is my turn for bed. Goodnite, see you tomorrow.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: December 19, 2009, 03:36:40 AM »

Sebastian,

You ask if she has been killed why hasn't her body been found? Well it could be buried or in a place that is remote or it could be placed somewhere for safe keeping. Denise Hubert, the girl I spoke of a few days ago, her killer left the state with her body in a freezer, for 2 years it sat in that freezer, in the stolen rental truck. The man who killed her simply left the area very quietly and lived a very quiet life alone in a house. That is until the neighbors noticed the truck on the side of the house was a rental truck and their was a long extention cord running from the garage to the truck. They called the rental company to ask about the truck and found out it was stolen the next call was to LE.

Not all kidnappers and murders insert themselves, most don't want to get caught, especially a SO due to how they are treated in jail. However, you never know if the person has called in a false tip in an attempt to throw off police. Now a days all you have to do is  do a google search to find out what is going on. There have been killers out there, serial killers mostly that insert themselves or send taunting letters, that doesn't always happen. So the reasons you state do not lead me to believe without a doubt Amber is alive (although I hope she is). I think at this point in order to find amber either living or not, you have to find out who took her.

Well it is my turn for bed. Goodnite, see you tomorrow.

Hi Tracygirl,
You make a lot of sense. Here is were the confusion comes in for me. From what I have read, most SO's are not murderers. They truly "love" the child and think that the child wants the attention that the SO gives them. So, if Amber was taken by a SO it is very likely that she is still alive. If Amber was taken by a murderer, then that is a very different story. I guess I wish I better understood the make-up of the murdering SO. If Amber was taken by a SO, one would have to check all of the other SO's within a huge mile radius to see which one may have kidnapped before or was showing a pattern of exceleration. If Amber was taken by a murderer, luckily there have not been any other murders in the area that I am aware of and that just strikes me as odd. I know that there are exceptions to every rule. The BTK killer is one. He killed quite a bit at one time and then stopped for years and years. His crimes were sexually motivated but not in the normal SO way. I guess maybe I have watched too many television shows which depict these animals as predictable beings that will continue killing or kidnapping once they have gotten away with it the first time. I guess since I have no clue what so ever as to who could have taken Amber, I am trying to get into the mind of the person. Here is what I do know: 1.To my knowlege, they have not inserted themselves into the case. 2. They must be organized to a certain degree as they have left not one trace of evidence thus far. (This brings about another assumption. Isn't the organized killer one who usually has done this in the past and has gotten better at it?) Having said this, they may just have a high intelligence level in the respect that if it is the first kidnapping, they got it right the first time? 3. I think it would be fairly simple to assume that this person was old enough to drive. I doubt he could have drug Amber down the street kicking and screaming. 4.I truly feel that this person has either been watching Amber or knew Amber. Again, Amber looks more like a boy from a distance with the dark hoodie, black jeans, short hair, etc. It was rainy that morning and my guess would be that Amber would have had the hoodie over her hair to keep it dry. Yet another reason why Amber would look like a boy. I just do not feel that it was random. Amber took the same route every morning and every afternoon. This would give someone plenty of time to watch her. 5. If 4 is true, than the perp would more than likely be a local. I tend to think it is a local anyways. There are so many schools all over San Diego county and it just makes sense that someone would stick closer to home, especially if they were stalking someone to take.

I have to hit the hay myself. Goodnight monkeys and thanks again for all of your input! Let's keep Ambers thread alive!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.