March 18, 2024, 09:44:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708893 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: January 02, 2010, 05:46:41 PM »

Yes I agre ChiMonkey

Some very kind individuals made mistakes in identification of Amber walking..

She was grabbed on Vista without any witness to it.

She could have been approached by some person she was familiar with.. walked up to a vehicle because she trusted the person.

I like the " Pfft ' on the Red Truck    IF, He is so well known at the school then would Amber know him ??
It would not be the first time a person well known by a school system got involved with a student..
That is not an accusation, just an observation.

Maybe it is his son that has seen to it that all students stay silent ?

<snipped>

Lt. Bob Benton of the Escondido Police Department said they've identified every vehicle on every surveillance video from the time Amber went missing, except this mystery truck in the picture below.

The maroon or burgundy-colored pickup was driven through a bus maintenance yard at Escondido High School, where 14-year-old Amber Dubois attended, shortly after 7 a.m. Feb. 13, minutes before she went missing, according to police.

The truck parked in the maintenance yard for three minutes, no one got in or out of it, and then it drove away.

Benton said the truck has a distinctive feature, "What makes this truck unique is the chrome running boards on the bottom and the chrome rails at the top of the bed."

"Also, it appears from the video the tailgate is either missing or (modified) to accommodate a fifth-wheel trailer," the lieutenant said. "There is no further information such as license-plate or driver description."

No parents, construction workers or school employees remember ever seeing the truck before or after Amber's disappearance.

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story/Was-Missing-Escondido-Girl-Abducted-in-Red-Pickup/glZVEOPuJU6Tpv0R0QtFMw.cspx?rss=800

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: January 02, 2010, 05:48:18 PM »

If Amber made it all the way past the church and was walking on the same side of the street. then she would be walking by these homes which are located across the street from the high school bus yard.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1782 on: January 02, 2010, 05:56:48 PM »

On the Red truck... LE would do this...
 They would establish where was this man and his truck were 30 minutes or 1 hour later.. after seeing his truck in the bus yard.
Like he clocked in at work would be a validation of his whereabouts 30 minutes to 1 hour later..
IF LE could do that he is cleared as a suspect..

IF LE could not verify him at any other place withing a reasonable time after seeing the vehicle in the video on that date and time then he should have been questioned further.

TracyGirl As far as him coming in right away after the red truck was identified...
How long after seeing it in the news did that happen ? A month ? 3 months ?
I do not know.
I am listening and trying hard to get the info correct.. I am only privy to what I read hear and my ability to interpret properly.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: January 02, 2010, 06:11:19 PM »

No parents, construction workers or school employees remember ever seeing the truck before or after Amber's disappearance.

What about the white car which came into the bus maintence yard drivway ??
Does that person remember the red truck ?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: January 02, 2010, 06:27:58 PM »

On the Red truck... LE would do this...
 They would establish where was this man and his truck were 30 minutes or 1 hour later.. after seeing his truck in the bus yard.
Like he clocked in at work would be a validation of his whereabouts 30 minutes to 1 hour later..
IF LE could do that he is cleared as a suspect..

IF LE could not verify him at any other place withing a reasonable time after seeing the vehicle in the video on that date and time then he should have been questioned further.

TracyGirl As far as him coming in right away after the red truck was identified...
How long after seeing it in the news did that happen ? A month ? 3 months ?
I do not know.
I am listening and trying hard to get the info correct.. I am only privy to what I read hear and my ability to interpret properly.

I understand Edward completely, me too!
But if this truck was owned by a students father, then why had no one ever seen it before or after? This whole truck thing is making me 
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1785 on: January 02, 2010, 07:12:57 PM »

Some where on one of these post a question was asked "With her hoodie, was she mistaken for a boy"? This got me to thinking and it may be way out there, but what if she was picked but for a different purpose than rape or prostitution. She is light skinned, blue eye's and looks like she has enough meat on her bones to live through a pregnancy while being locked up. I'm trying to think outside the box, and it would fit the missing without a trace. The police have her listed as a runaway, so they will not be looking for her. Her family is looking for sex offender's and pimps. Who's checking baby adoptions? If she is being kept alive it is for a purpose.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: January 02, 2010, 09:34:55 PM »

That would be under forced human sexual servitude.. Sex slavery for the purpose of birthing children who are sold for a profit.

Good Idea ArmChairAnalysist, I had not considered this..
Are there victims from other cases that have had this happen ?
Are there any news articles of this form of human slavery in the news ? 
I would think that this does in fact happen in Guatemala as I do remember some news about adoption agency receiving stolen children and selling them for a profit.

Welcome to Scared Monkeys
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1787 on: January 03, 2010, 01:40:46 AM »

ChiChi

The family does read here and post occasionally.
The family is looking for a LIVE Amber and anything anyone can find that may suggest where she could be, is helpful to them.
It really is entirely possible that Amber is alive.

We deal in research that brings far more dead then live victims of crime and so it is common for us to look for perpetrators of such.

In cases like Amber's and others such as Lindsey it is possible and we should never give up hope and research for live persons who are being held and we do have various cases where live victims have been found even after long periods of time.

Thank you Edward.  Jaycee Lee Dugard is living proof that it happens.  When everyone believed she was no longer living... there she was all that time.  Interesting postings from you Edward.  I have often wondered about the use of psychics in cases like this... If one of my kids were missing, I would certainly give it a shot.  what does 112 mean? that they've used 112 psychics??  thanks for sharing all the info.... I think we're stirring up some fresh info maybe.... what do you think?  At least bringing it forward.

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1788 on: January 03, 2010, 10:10:05 AM »

ChiChi

The family does read here and post occasionally.
The family is looking for a LIVE Amber and anything anyone can find that may suggest where she could be, is helpful to them.
It really is entirely possible that Amber is alive.

We deal in research that brings far more dead then live victims of crime and so it is common for us to look for perpetrators of such.

In cases like Amber's and others such as Lindsey it is possible and we should never give up hope and research for live persons who are being held and we do have various cases where live victims have been found even after long periods of time.

Thank you Edward.  Jaycee Lee Dugard is living proof that it happens.  When everyone believed she was no longer living... there she was all that time.  Interesting postings from you Edward.  I have often wondered about the use of psychics in cases like this... If one of my kids were missing, I would certainly give it a shot.  what does 112 mean? that they've used 112 psychics??  thanks for sharing all the info.... I think we're stirring up some fresh info maybe.... what do you think?  At least bringing it forward.

VIENNA —  An official says a young Austrian woman kidnapped for 8 1/2 years tried to escape three times before she finally got away.

Natascha Kampusch was abducted in 1998 and held captive until she fled successfully at age 18, in August 2006. Her kidnapper, Wolfgang Priklopil, committed suicide within hours.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,581776,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a4:g4:r5:c0.000000:b0:z5

You are welcome ..It happens all over the world all the time and many of our unfound victims in cases we study and research can be such a victim.

We have NOTHING in this case and we are desperately in need of ANYTHING to determine Amber a victim of murder or Slavery.
Carrie says she can FEEL her daughter is alive.
I believe in Carrie more then a psychic..

I said 112 because I have lost count of how many psychics have sent Carrie looking for nothing.. So many of them are Wrong..
Each time that happens it takes the family UP and then once it turns out to be not true..DOWNNNN.
It disturbs me to see any family go through the ups and downs.
I wish these psychics would just go look for themselves and prove it to themselves before taking the family on a emotional roller coaster ride.
This is not a t.v. show.. It is a real life tragedy that Carrie "Mom" and her family are living each and every moment like so many other families in missing persons cases.
This forum and others were established to do Research in hopes of helping these families find answers.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: January 03, 2010, 10:18:39 AM »

Carrie has one point on Psychics..
" It only take 1 to be correct and Amber will be home. "
She is willing to follow any lead to find Amber. At times Carrie puts herself in harms way in doing so in my opinion.

BUT
That is a mothers LOVE. an angelic monkey

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1790 on: January 03, 2010, 10:33:32 AM »

The desperation of families makes them vulnerable to all types of fraudsters.  That is just wrong.   I wish "psychics"  could find missing children, but TV shows have misled the public about their abilities.  These are entertainment shows, not fact. 

They may or may not be well intentioned, but the are not successful in locating missing persons.   They may be good guessers, intuitive, intelligent, or deceptive,  but they siphon off energy and resources which could be better used. 

IMO  -    Chi-M

This article expresses it much better than I could.

http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?article=nonsense_watch

Americans are as superstitious as ever.
Howard Fienberg | May 3, 2002 | web only

A new report from the National Science Foundation (NSF) found that while Americans claim to love science and technology, most don't understand it. Americans seem to blindly revere things "scientific" and also extend that reverence to pseudoscience and superstition, including belief in aliens, psychic powers, and haunted houses.

The Oxford English Dictionary defines superstition as the "unreasoning awe or fear of something unknown, mysterious or imaginary." So what draws us to such imaginary beliefs? Perhaps they give us a sense of control over things that are uncontrollable. Discovering exactly why things happen may be difficult if not impossible for a lay person, so the rationale provided by superstition offers a comfortable refuge from painful reality. Science is difficult and time-consuming while pseudoscience is quick and easy.

There's no reputable evidence that psychics could offer anything of value to a police investigation. Indeed, any manpower dedicated to investigating "leads" supplied by psychics is almost certainly a waste of vital resources. Psychics not only muddle investigations, they can cause families and friends of the victims even more anguish. And yet we still bring them into the fold.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1791 on: January 03, 2010, 10:34:20 AM »

Some where on one of these post a question was asked "With her hoodie, was she mistaken for a boy"? This got me to thinking and it may be way out there, but what if she was picked but for a different purpose than rape or prostitution. She is light skinned, blue eye's and looks like she has enough meat on her bones to live through a pregnancy while being locked up. I'm trying to think outside the box, and it would fit the missing without a trace. The police have her listed as a runaway, so they will not be looking for her. Her family is looking for sex offender's and pimps. Who's checking baby adoptions? If she is being kept alive it is for a purpose.

“The Adoption Center of Choice” of Orem Utah is the name of a company that owned/run by a James Webb of Temecula California, who is also an Allstate Insurance Agent. The Adoption Center of Choice was a for profit company until 2005, when it changed its predatory for profit status to the harmless non profit status. So suddenly in 2005 they were just nice people who wanted to help people Adopt babies.

Since its the same people, the same employee’s did they suddenly stop wanting to make money selling children? We don’t think so.

Some Confusing Facts … “A Heart of Gold Adoptions” also of Orem Utah which is now a legally expired company in fact it closed the same year the Adoption Center of Choice changed its status in the Utah Business Records 2005. It lists its Agent of Service as “All for Love Adoptions.” “All For Love Adoptions” opens right after “Adoption Center of Choice” starts being non profit in the fall of 2005.

All for Love has 1000 shares of common Stock, do you think the Stock was just switched over share for share from the common Stock of the old for Profit Adoption Center of Choice ? Inquiring Minds would like to know …
https://secure.utah.gov/bes/action/searchresults
Search: heart of gold
Search: All for Love

“All for Love Adoptions”
http://www.allforloveadoptions.com/files/FEE_agreement.pdf

The Parents Pay up front $500 to do an application then they must pay $8,300.00, then another $15,000 when they get the baby…
From All For Love’s Website “The base cost of adopting a baby through our agency is $23,800.00″ that means that it can cost more according to them. And $8,000 doesn’t guarantee a baby at all according to their agreement.

Remember “All for Love Adoptions” is the Registered Agent of “A Heart of Gold Adoptions” which share a 1-800-Number and Website with “The Adoption Center of Choice.” These can appear to be seperate companies on paper but are they? Its extremely unlikely that they are. In fact I suspect that there is more corruption than the sloppy paper trail indicates.

Why are the facts confusing? Because there are more entities to launder baby with!

Follow the Lenders, Advertiser’s and the Law Profession etc. etc. etc. The Genius Jenalee Ryan herself invented Advertising Fee’s as Money Laundering for Adoption.
$23,000 is I bet a small way of testing who can afford to pay much much more I’m afraid. According to people I’ve talked to in Texas bidding can go much much higher between $90,000 and a Quarter Million or more in rare cases … According to http://w3.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/039/RipOff0039846.htm which talks about “A Heart of Gold Adoptions” an Agency directly tied to “All for Love” and James Webb. There is Open Bidding offered to Adoptive Parents and in the RipoffReport the parents never got a child despite paying a huge fee …
So the only people who are benifiting are the baby brokers not the adoptive parents or biological / birth parents … Go figure ?   And what about the children ?  More on that later – (I’ve got some nasty stats that show that adopted children are not better off!)

http://www.babyselling.com/bryn/

We need more research on this subject in its own thread in my opinion.. You could be onto something..
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1792 on: January 03, 2010, 10:52:27 AM »

The desperation of families makes them vulnerable to all types of fraudsters.  That is just wrong.   I wish "psychics"  could find missing children, but TV shows have misled the public about their abilities.  These are entertainment shows, not fact. 

They may or may not be well intentioned, but the are not successful in locating missing persons.   They may be good guessers, intuitive, intelligent, or deceptive,  but they siphon off energy and resources which could be better used. 

IMO  -    Chi-M

This article expresses it much better than I could.

http://www.prospect.org/cs/articles?article=nonsense_watch

Americans are as superstitious as ever.
Howard Fienberg | May 3, 2002 | web only

A new report from the National Science Foundation (NSF) found that while Americans claim to love science and technology, most don't understand it. Americans seem to blindly revere things "scientific" and also extend that reverence to pseudoscience and superstition, including belief in aliens, psychic powers, and haunted houses.

The Oxford English Dictionary defines superstition as the "unreasoning awe or fear of something unknown, mysterious or imaginary." So what draws us to such imaginary beliefs? Perhaps they give us a sense of control over things that are uncontrollable. Discovering exactly why things happen may be difficult if not impossible for a lay person, so the rationale provided by superstition offers a comfortable refuge from painful reality. Science is difficult and time-consuming while pseudoscience is quick and easy.

There's no reputable evidence that psychics could offer anything of value to a police investigation. Indeed, any manpower dedicated to investigating "leads" supplied by psychics is almost certainly a waste of vital resources. Psychics not only muddle investigations, they can cause families and friends of the victims even more anguish. And yet we still bring them into the fold.

Edward, I did not see your post on psychics before mine.  Sorry. 

I too admire Carrie for all her determination and effort to locate Amber.  She is a wonder and example to all families of the missing.   Her efforts are remarkable, but probably do put her in danger too often.    I too wish the psychics and others like them would find Amber themselves and not endanger others.

Chi-M
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: January 03, 2010, 11:32:52 AM »

I think your post on Psychics and mine went together very well.. 

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1794 on: January 03, 2010, 01:09:07 PM »

Here's a story I have never seen where a father went to Kentucky to kidnap a 14 yr. old girl to marry his son.     

http://www.wday.com/event/article/id/25124/

FARGO, N.D. (AP) - Fargo officials say the case of a man accused of trying to kidnap a 14-year-old Kentucky bride-to-be for his teenage son is unusual. But they have had to deal with an immigrant custom of marrying daughters and sons very young. They say it comes from the culture of Roma immigrants from Bosnia and other Balkan countries.

Two men face Friday court hearings in Bowling Green on attempted kidnapping charges. They're accused of trying to pick up a 14-year-old girl from her school and bring her back to North Dakota. One of the men allegedly wanted her to marry his son, whom she had met on the Internet.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: January 03, 2010, 02:08:05 PM »

For Immediate Release
 Alleged Sexual Predator Frederick McLean Still Running From Justice
U.S. Marshals ask for the Public's Help in the Manhunt for 15 Most Wanted Fugitive

WASHINGTON – Nearly five years after charges were first filed on Frederick McLean, he is still running from the law. McLean, an alleged sexual predator, is wanted in California on four counts of child molestation, one count of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 and one count of unlawful flight to avoid prosecution.

Authorities need the public’s help in getting McLean off the streets and away from potential victims. Law enforcement officials say they have already identified potentially 17 victims and additional charges could be filed against McLean once he is in custody.

The U.S. Marshals believe his crimes are heinous enough to have earned him a spot on the Marshals’ 15 Most Wanted fugitive list in 2006. Authorities regard McLean as a high risk for committing additional sex crimes against minors. Research on sex offender recidivism shows it is a variety of factors that contribute to reoffending.

“McLean possesses many of the factors correlated with reoffense,” said Dr. Michael Bourke, Chief psychologist for the U.S. Marshals Sex Offender Investigations Branch, “and stress, including the stress that comes with being a fugitive, increases the risk for abusive acting out.”

Fugitive McLean, 58, is wanted by the San Diego Sheriff’s Department on multiple counts of sexual assault on a child, but according to the U.S. Marshals “multiple counts” is an understatement. One alleged victim, now an adult, reported McLean assaulted her more than 100 times, starting when she was five and ending about seven years later.

McLean is deemed to be at high risk for engaging in sexual assault of young girls, according to Bourke. However, he might also target young boys.

“This fugitive has evaded capture for nearly five years, but he needs to know that we will never cease our efforts of hunting him down,” said George W. Venables, U.S. Marshal for the Southern District of California. “We are absolutely resolute in our commitment to bringing in Frederick McLean to face the charges brought against him.”

Several months ago, the Pacific Southwest Regional Fugitive Task Force executed a search warrant and obtained new leads and updated photos on Frederick McLean.

Authorities believe McLean gained access to many of his victims through his leadership position in his local congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses near San Diego.

An arrest warrant was issued in January 2005, for McLean, but authorities believe he sensed his days of freedom were numbered almost six months prior. In May 2004, family members confronted McLean regarding a young female victim’s allegations of molestation. McLean admitted they were true, and the victim’s family called Riverside County Sheriff’s Department. After the confrontation, McLean’s wife and children left him. He began liquidating financial assets, and he signed divorce papers.

In September 2004, McLean’s father-in-law woke up one morning to find McLean’s truck in his driveway. Inside the truck were McLean’s cell phone, letters for the family and instructions on how to sell the vehicle. It was evident from his actions that he believed criminal charges against him were looming.

McLean is a 58-year-old white male who weighs 170 pounds and is 5 feet, 11 inches tall. He has hazel eyes and brown/gray hair – possibly all gray hair. He is an auto mechanic by trade and once owned a racecar restoration business, specializing in racing cars from the 1960s and 1970s. McLean is also an experienced outdoorsman and may frequent camping areas. McLean’s character traits include: being financially frugal, meticulous, organized, and probably pays by cash. Investigators believe McLean may have assumed a new identity and could be using an alias name.

Authorities caution citizens to consider McLean armed and dangerous, and possibly suicidal.

There is a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of McLean, and all inquiries remain confidential. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact their nearest U.S. Marshals Service office, or call the Marshals’ 24-hour phone line at 1-800-336-0102.

U.S. Marshals are the nation’s primary fugitive hunting organization. Fugitive Task Forces led by the U.S. Marshals capture thousands of fugitives each year. For more information on the U.S. Marshals and 15 Most Wanted Fugitive Frederick McLean, go to www.usmarshals.gov.

Wanted Poster for Frederick McLean http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2009/mclean.pdf

http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2009/122909.htm

I am bumping this as there is no way that a SO could overcome his sick need to assault children just because he is on the run.  This guy is into old cars, there is a house across from the stadium that has an old mustang as well as another old car on the property.  Could be a coincidence but needs to be brought forward. 

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1796 on: January 03, 2010, 02:15:46 PM »

http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2009/mclean.pdf

I hope Carrie comes by the web site and looks at this ass. Maybe she would recognise him..

Is that home near the high school ?

Did amber like old cars or race cars ? Did any of the other kids at the high school ?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: January 03, 2010, 02:25:50 PM »

http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2009/mclean.pdf

I hope Carrie comes by the web site and looks at this ass. Maybe she would recognise him..

Is that home near the high school ?

Did amber like old cars or race cars ? Did any of the other kids at the high school ?

It is directly across from the football field on the corner.  The map address on the previous image is NOT correct. Google maps is not the most accurate at their addresses. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: January 03, 2010, 02:42:04 PM »

This will give some information on adoption in California.

http://www.childsworld.ca.gov/res/pdf/Docaa.pdf

I was trying to find it, there is a big private adoption agency in Orange county somewhere, I found it when researching Melissa Huckaby/tim huchaby in the Sandra Cantu case.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: January 03, 2010, 03:13:50 PM »

TracyGirl
I started a new thread called "child selling" in "crimes against children,elderly and disabled"

Apparently there is a huge group of people that do in fact sell children to adoption agencies.

So ..On that thought is it possible that they could kidnap a 14 year old and force that person to give birth 1, 2 or more times and then they kill the girl to destroy any possible backlash ??

When a child is born is there DNA taken and logged in a data base from the newborn ?
and a victim of kidnap, they too could have DNA samples logged into a data base ?
 Then when a couple decides to adopt could that newborn child's DNA be compared to all others DNA including missing/kidnap girls DNA to see if there is a match ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.