March 19, 2024, 01:36:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708937 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: January 03, 2010, 03:19:25 PM »

TracyGirl
I started a new thread called "child selling" in "crimes against children,elderly and disabled"

Apparently there is a huge group of people that do in fact sell children to adoption agencies.

So ..On that thought is it possible that they could kidnap a 14 year old and force that person to give birth 1, 2 or more times and then they kill the girl to destroy any possible backlash ??

When a child is born is there DNA taken and logged in a data base from the newborn ?
and a victim of kidnap, they too could have DNA samples logged into a data base ?
 Then when a couple decides to adopt could that newborn child's DNA be compared to all others DNA including missing/kidnap girls DNA to see if there is a match ?

DNA would only be taken if the birth were in a hospital.  If someone were to kidnap a young woman for the sole purpose of producing children I do not think they would take the chance of being outed by taking the young woman to a hospital to give birth.  Look at Jaycee Dugard who bore two children in the tarped back yard. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: January 03, 2010, 03:21:26 PM »

Edward you have knowledge of human trafficking to Mexico.  This article caught my attention in regards to the suspect in the attempted abduction of a 15 year old girl.  He tried to flee to El Paso.  Do you think if there was a child taken into Mexico that they may bring them back to the US if the heat is on?

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/world/story/973088.html

Bumping this for Edward to see.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: January 03, 2010, 03:28:08 PM »

Well that is scary.. So there is a HOLE in the system and it creates a tunnel which Evil people can market new born children through ??

DNA data bases need to be created for ALL people so that comparisons can be done especially when Adoptions are being arranged.. especially when money is involved.

MONEY, Greed, Envy are the roots to all Evils.

Maybe when that Austrian father who held his own daughter in a dungeon for years.. She said 2 of her children died, that HE murdered them.
Maybe that crazy ass sold those children for big money ??

It really makes you wonder.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: January 03, 2010, 03:38:07 PM »

Well that is scary.. So there is a HOLE in the system and it creates a tunnel which Evil people can market new born children through ??

DNA data bases need to be created for ALL people so that comparisons can be done especially when Adoptions are being arranged.. especially when money is involved.

MONEY, Greed, Envy are the roots to all Evils.

Maybe when that Austrian father who held his own daughter in a dungeon for years.. She said 2 of her children died, that HE murdered them.
Maybe that crazy ass sold those children for big money ??

It really makes you wonder.

Pretty much.  My oldest is 25. When he was born they took blood and you knew your child's blood type before you left the hospital.  My youngest is 10, when I asked what his blood type was after he was born they told me they did not do it anymore.  Things have changed drastically.  With the ability to do home births now as well I am sure there are a lot of kids born that don't even get registered till months later.  No way to force them.  It would be so simple to pass on a baby and the new parents register the birth as home birth and who would know the difference? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: January 03, 2010, 04:14:54 PM »

Can anyone find if this guy is still in jail somewhere? 

Escondido Man Sentenced for Murder, Sexual Assault

Superior Court Judge William Kennedy sent [Ronald Elliot Porter] to prison for 15 years to life for murdering [Sandra Cwik]. He also sentenced him to eight years in prison for sexually assaulting the +++++++ woman. Another five years were added because Porter has previously been convicted of a serious felony.

Deputy Dist. Atty. [Jeff Dusek] said after the sentencing that Porter is being investigated for 10 to 15 additional killings and assaults.

During the sentencing hearing, Dusek outlined Porter's criminal history, which includes a plea- bargain conviction in 1970 to a misdemeanor charge of child molestation.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/access/61669083.html?dids=61669083:61669083&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Oct+27%2C+1992&author=THOM+MROZEK&pub=Los+Angeles+Times+(pre-1997+Fulltext)&desc=Escondido+Man+Sentenced+for+Murder%2C+Sexual+Assault&pqatl=google
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: January 03, 2010, 04:24:19 PM »

This is one sick man.  I really hope he is still in jail.

[Ronald Elliot Porter], a former Escondido auto mechanic, was formally charged Monday in the rape and murder of Cwik, 43, a transient from Florida whose body, like [Annette Russell]'s, was dumped in the remote East County area of Buckman Springs. Law enforcement authorities concluded that she was assaulted and beaten about a mile from where she was dumped and died of blood loss while trying to reach help after walking barefoot down a rugged road.

Porter entered state prison in April, 1989, and was released 20 months later, still classified as a dangerous felon. While in prison, Porter was interviewed by task force investigators about some of the serial killings.

Porter's attorney, Terry Kolkey, did not return a telephone call to his office Monday. Family members have said that Porter is being made a scapegoat for the crimes of others.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/access/61488650.html?dids=61488650:61488650&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Sep+17%2C+1991&author=MARK+PLATTE&pub=Los+Angeles+Times+(pre-1997+Fulltext)&desc=Con+Accused+in+Killings+of+2+Women+Crime%3A+Ronald+Porter+of+Escondido+is+charged+on+eve+of+release+from+state+prison.+Slayings+are+part+of+a+series+of+45+being+probed+by+a+task+force.&pqatl=google
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: January 03, 2010, 04:28:47 PM »

Edward you have knowledge of human trafficking to Mexico.  This article caught my attention in regards to the suspect in the attempted abduction of a 15 year old girl.  He tried to flee to El Paso.  Do you think if there was a child taken into Mexico that they may bring them back to the US if the heat is on?

I have a great deal of knowledge on this subject..

THEY travel back and forth .. But if THEY want to hide a child they do that best in deep Mexico far from the borders..
THEY being organized gangs usually abduct for ransom.. The selling of children is not in the news or any arrest I have recorded over many years.. I doubt they would take a child to Mexico and then bring it back into the United States but anything is possible I suppose.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: January 03, 2010, 04:28:57 PM »

TracyGirl
I started a new thread called "child selling" in "crimes against children,elderly and disabled"

Apparently there is a huge group of people that do in fact sell children to adoption agencies.

So ..On that thought is it possible that they could kidnap a 14 year old and force that person to give birth 1, 2 or more times and then they kill the girl to destroy any possible backlash ??

When a child is born is there DNA taken and logged in a data base from the newborn ?
and a victim of kidnap, they too could have DNA samples logged into a data base ?
 Then when a couple decides to adopt could that newborn child's DNA be compared to all others DNA including missing/kidnap girls DNA to see if there is a match ?

Edward I think there is no end to criminal behavior where big money is concerned. Do I think every adoption agency is bad? No, they can help people become what they most want to be, parents. It cuts years off the red tape our system puts these prospective parents through. It also can help a birth mother have more control in deciding who gets to have her baby. The agency will also help the mom get medical help, something that doesn't always happen. So, these agencies in my opinion are not all bad. However when you have a person who is a criminal, holds no regard for human life and greed is their motivator,  they will find a way to turn this into a baby making, money making adventure.

Edit:  Fix typo.  MB
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 04:50:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: January 03, 2010, 04:32:49 PM »

oops in my above post, grad should read greed

Fixed typo.  MB
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 04:50:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1809 on: January 03, 2010, 04:35:08 PM »

THEY travel back and forth .. But if THEY want to hide a child they do that best in deep Mexico far from the borders..
THEY being organized gangs usually abduct for ransom.. The selling of children is not in the news or any arrest I have recorded over many years.. I doubt they would take a child to Mexico and then bring it back into the United States but anything is possible I suppose.

Baby selling via mexico to the US is a business in itself.
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1810 on: January 03, 2010, 04:35:48 PM »

I'm so new to these threads that I'm not quite sure how they work. Whoever said that about a DNA data base for Missing girls and an adoption DNA data base, is right, it should be made into a law. I wonder how many adoptive parents would be willing to list their childs DNA? I wonder what kind of screening process there is for selling your baby? Where does one start the search?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: January 03, 2010, 04:35:49 PM »

Thank you.  So in your opinion with the gangs taking some hits in Mexico due to police recently killing one of the leaders and another one this morning, would the gangs abandon the children while they fight out for their turf or put them in deeper hiding?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: January 03, 2010, 04:36:38 PM »

This is one sick man.  I really hope he is still in jail.

[Ronald Elliot Porter], a former Escondido auto mechanic, was formally charged Monday in the rape and murder of Cwik, 43, a transient from Florida whose body, like [Annette Russell]'s, was dumped in the remote East County area of Buckman Springs. Law enforcement authorities concluded that she was assaulted and beaten about a mile from where she was dumped and died of blood loss while trying to reach help after walking barefoot down a rugged road.

Porter entered state prison in April, 1989, and was released 20 months later, still classified as a dangerous felon. While in prison, Porter was interviewed by task force investigators about some of the serial killings.

Porter's attorney, Terry Kolkey, did not return a telephone call to his office Monday. Family members have said that Porter is being made a scapegoat for the crimes of others.

awful man, just awful. Why did he get out in just 20 months?

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/access/61488650.html?dids=61488650:61488650&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Sep+17%2C+1991&author=MARK+PLATTE&pub=Los+Angeles+Times+(pre-1997+Fulltext)&desc=Con+Accused+in+Killings+of+2+Women+Crime%3A+Ronald+Porter+of+Escondido+is+charged+on+eve+of+release+from+state+prison.+Slayings+are+part+of+a+series+of+45+being+probed+by+a+task+force.&pqatl=google
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: January 03, 2010, 04:37:43 PM »

WELCOME ArmChairAnalysist   

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: January 03, 2010, 04:40:15 PM »

Escondido ex-teacher pleads guilty to sex charges

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A former high school teacher and coach has pleaded guilty to having unlawful sex with two underage students in San Diego County.

Deputy District Attorney Fanny Yu said 32-year-old Randy Nack, who taught art at Escondido High School and used to coach swimming and water polo, pleaded guilty Tuesday to four felony sex charges.

Nack faces a maximum sentence of five years in prison at his sentencing hearing in Vista Superior Court on Aug. 27.

Escondido police Lt. Bob Benton said his department began to investigate Nack in January, when allegations of his relationship with a 17-year-old girl surfaced.

Nack surrendered to police in February and resigned his position. He later was charged with having a relationship with the second girl and remains free on $200,000 bail.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/07/02/state/n003250D74.DTL

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: January 03, 2010, 04:40:53 PM »

I'm so new to these threads that I'm not quite sure how they work. Whoever said that about a DNA data base for Missing girls and an adoption DNA data base, is right, it should be made into a law. I wonder how many adoptive parents would be willing to list their childs DNA? I wonder what kind of screening process there is for selling your baby? Where does one start the search?

I believe there is an effort to have the father release his right to the child. What is difficult is most of the adoptions are closed, meaning you cannot find out too much about them. Maybe JessStar can give light on this? I am not sure if he/she reads this thread. I will leave a message on the neveah thread.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: January 03, 2010, 04:43:26 PM »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A former high school teacher and coach has pleaded guilty to having unlawful sex with two underage students in San Diego County.

Deputy District Attorney Fanny Yu said 32-year-old Randy Nack, who taught art at Escondido High School and used to coach swimming and water polo, pleaded guilty Tuesday to four felony sex charges.

Nack faces a maximum sentence of five years in prison at his sentencing hearing in Vista Superior Court on Aug. 27.

Escondido police Lt. Bob Benton said his department began to investigate Nack in January, when allegations of his relationship with a 17-year-old girl surfaced.

Nack surrendered to police in February and resigned his position. He later was charged with having a relationship with the second girl and remains free on $200,000 bail.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/07/02/state/n003250D74.DTL

I would hope he was in jail during the time Amber went missing, but he could have gotten a slap on the hand, you know maybe he was sorry
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: January 03, 2010, 04:47:05 PM »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I would hope he was in jail during the time Amber went missing, but he could have gotten a slap on the hand, you know maybe he was sorry

He may not even have been on trial yet with the courts being as backlogged as they are.  I am throwing these out there in the hopes that others who have access to Cali records (which are not readily available on the net as other states) can do some digging on these guys to see if they are in jail. still wandering the streets, or already released from jail.  History should not be discounted and former actions speak volumes.   
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1818 on: January 03, 2010, 04:51:24 PM »

Thank you.  So in your opinion with the gangs taking some hits in Mexico due to police recently killing one of the leaders and another one this morning, would the gangs abandon the children while they fight out for their turf or put them in deeper hiding?

After almost 10 years of sociological study on this subject with 6 years of driving all over Mexico from every entry point on our borders all the way to Guatamala I would say that anyone who is witness to there activities will be murdered and dumped in the desert.
Simple as that.
THEY could care less if they kill man woman or child.

Some of my research is posted here..

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/viewtopic.php?t=1787&highlight=south+border+comment

and here
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8485.0

and here..
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7483.0

My research takes me from Mexico to Argentina and I have studied the major drug groups and there motivations as well as who taught them.
I am always learning..

I recorded over 2500 murders in Mexico last year alone.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: January 03, 2010, 04:52:06 PM »

Here is another one that is probably out of jail unless he reoffended.

The Modesto Bee - 25 May 1998

http://news.google.ca/newspapers?id=4icuAAAAIBAJ&sjid=SdQFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2468,4145131&dq=escondido+assault&hl=en
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.