March 18, 2024, 11:01:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708909 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1820 on: January 03, 2010, 04:55:04 PM »

Edward you have knowledge of human trafficking to Mexico.  This article caught my attention in regards to the suspect in the attempted abduction of a 15 year old girl.  He tried to flee to El Paso.  Do you think if there was a child taken into Mexico that they may bring them back to the US if the heat is on?

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/world/story/973088.html

Bumping this for Edward to see.

I have a great deal of knowledge on this subject..

THEY travel back and forth .. But if THEY want to hide a child they do that best in deep Mexico far from the borders..
THEY being organized gangs usually abduct for ransom.. The selling of children is not in the news or any arrest I have recorded over many years.. I doubt they would take a child to Mexico and then bring it back into the United States but anything is possible I suppose.

Thank you.  So in your opinion with the gangs taking some hits in Mexico due to police recently killing one of the leaders and another one this morning, would the gangs abandon the children while they fight out for their turf or put them in deeper hiding?

After almost 10 years of sociological study on this subject with 6 years of driving all over Mexico from every entry point on our borders all the way to Guatamala I would say that anyone who is witness to there activities will be murdered and dumped in the desert.
Simple as that.
THEY could care less if they kill man woman or child.

Some of my research is posted here..

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/viewtopic.php?t=1787&highlight=south+border+comment

and here
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8485.0

and here..
http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7483.0

My research takes me from Mexico to Argentina and I have studied the major drug groups and there motivations as well as who taught them.
I am always learning..

I recorded over 2500 murders in Mexico last year alone.

Thank you for what you do  an angelic monkey

It would be fair to say they do not play nice with others.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: January 03, 2010, 04:56:32 PM »

Escondido ex-teacher pleads guilty to sex charges

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A former high school teacher and coach has pleaded guilty to having unlawful sex with two underage students in San Diego County.

Deputy District Attorney Fanny Yu said 32-year-old Randy Nack, who taught art at Escondido High School and used to coach swimming and water polo, pleaded guilty Tuesday to four felony sex charges.

Nack faces a maximum sentence of five years in prison at his sentencing hearing in Vista Superior Court on Aug. 27.

Escondido police Lt. Bob Benton said his department began to investigate Nack in January, when allegations of his relationship with a 17-year-old girl surfaced.

Nack surrendered to police in February and resigned his position. He later was charged with having a relationship with the second girl and remains free on $200,000 bail.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/07/02/state/n003250D74.DTL

and LE discounts the Red Truck ?
He must have a rock solid Alibi
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: January 03, 2010, 04:59:57 PM »

Dance teacher arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting student in San Marcos

July 19, 2006

SAN MARCOS -- The teacher of a San Marcos dance class was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of sexually assaulting a 15-year-old student, authorities said.

The female student alleged that Juan Guillermo Lopez, 36, of Escondido, assaulted her at Woodland Parkway and Mission Road as he drove her home from an activity June 20, San Marcos sheriff's Sgt. Tom Bulow said.

Lopez is being held on $1 million bail at the Vista Jail on suspicion of a single count of lewd and lascivious acts with a child 14-15 years of age. It is unknown whether there are other possible victims.

Lopez is the director and dance instructor for Mexican dance company Ballet Folklorio, which holds classes at the San Marcos Community Center. The classes include children and adults.

According to Community Center director Bill Schramm, Lopez is an independent contractor who has worked out of the center for about six years.

Lopez is not a city employee, Schramm said.

An investigation is ongoing.

http://www.nctimes.com/news/article_89058a29-15e1-5cc7-80c8-22e88d55ecf4.html
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: January 03, 2010, 05:05:28 PM »

I ran the name randy/randall nack through the FBI SO registry and got no hits. He plead guilty, wouldn't he be on there? Maybe he is in jail? I will look now... Nothing in http://apps.sdsheriff.net/wij/wij.aspx I would assume he would be jailed in this jail considering the crime was in Escondido, san diego county?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: January 03, 2010, 05:06:55 PM »

Escondido ex-teacher pleads guilty to sex charges

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

A former high school teacher and coach has pleaded guilty to having unlawful sex with two underage students in San Diego County.

Deputy District Attorney Fanny Yu said 32-year-old Randy Nack, who taught art at Escondido High School and used to coach swimming and water polo, pleaded guilty Tuesday to four felony sex charges.

Nack faces a maximum sentence of five years in prison at his sentencing hearing in Vista Superior Court on Aug. 27.

Escondido police Lt. Bob Benton said his department began to investigate Nack in January, when allegations of his relationship with a 17-year-old girl surfaced.

Nack surrendered to police in February and resigned his position. He later was charged with having a relationship with the second girl and remains free on $200,000 bail.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/07/02/state/n003250D74.DTL

and LE discounts the Red Truck ?
He must have a rock solid Alibi

wow edward do you know what you are saying? Did you mean to say this is the same guy as the red truck driver?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: January 03, 2010, 05:08:20 PM »

Mexican males have a real problem with a desire for YOUNG girls.. Most of our news reports "not all" show this to be a true fact.
The crime rate of Attacks on American girls by Illegals from south of the border is extreme high.
It is "Machismo"

The Obama U.S. government is trying to make a move to release all convicted back to there own nations from our prison population and there own government can do what ever they want with them..
They will be released, to run our borders again and attack children and adults if that does happen.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: January 03, 2010, 05:09:19 PM »

I ran the name randy/randall nack through the FBI SO registry and got no hits. He plead guilty, wouldn't he be on there? Maybe he is in jail? I will look now... Nothing in http://apps.sdsheriff.net/wij/wij.aspx I would assume he would be jailed in this jail considering the crime was in Escondido, san diego county?

How can he not be on the SO registry?  This is really strange.  He should at least be there even if he in incarcerated?   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: January 03, 2010, 05:15:35 PM »

Please look at this one.

- Mexican national deported 10+ times already
-Connected with prior sexual attacks of young girls in Miramar and Poway.  Poway was the place that there was an attempted abduction/assault of a girl resembling Amber on Feb 2
- Immigration deported him before he was arraigned 

I bet that he has been back in the US several times if not there now based on his history of crossing the border.  Way to go to the woman who bit him so hard two of her teeth were left in his hand ! 

Man Accused In Sex Assaults Arrested
Carlos Ceron Salazar To Be Arraigned Wednesday 
December 30, 2008

SAN DIEGO -- A Mexican national who has been deported 10 or more times was in custody Tuesday in connection with sex assaults that occurred in Miramar and Poway several years ago, authorities reported.

Carlos Ceron Salazar, 30, was jailed last week following his arrest on a seemingly routine public drunkenness charge in Escondido, according to police.

The most recent sex crime attributed to Salazar involves a female jogger attacked at Miramar Lake around noon on Dec. 8, 2006. The victim told investigators that her assailant grabbed her and forced her to the ground, but let go when she fought back. 

"She bit him so hard that when he pulled his hand away, two of her teeth were ripped from her mouth," San Diego police spokeswoman Monica Munoz said. "The victim was able to get away and call for help."

Detectives got a sample of the attacker's DNA via the victim. Though a computer database check revealed no match, witness statements led authorities to eventually identify Salazar as the suspect in the case, according to Munoz.

By then, however, immigration officials had deported Salazar. Police investigators asked border authorities to notify them if he again tried to enter the country illegally.

Last week, police in Escondido arrested Salazar on suspicion of public inebriation. When they took a DNA sample and ran it against computer records, it matched that of the assailant in the 2-year-old assault in northern San Diego, Munoz said.

Salazar's genetic profile also allegedly was consistent with that of the perpetrator of a September 2004 sex assault in Poway, she said.

Based on evidence in the two cases, detectives believe the suspect may be responsible for more crimes of a similar nature, she said.

Salazar has been deported at least 10 times, according to Lauren Mack, a public information officer for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Salazar was scheduled to be arraigned in downtown San Diego on Wednesday.

http://www.10news.com/news/18385031/detail.html
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: January 03, 2010, 06:37:13 PM »

Found that Juan Lopez guy, looks like he is sitting at home in Vista which is not that far

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=74&x=8AD2A333-4A11-4293-972A-24F4BD48D75B

Offenses Scars/Marks/Tattoos Known Aliases
Last Known Address: 2151 S. SANTA FE # 3
VISTA, 92083
County: SAN DIEGO
Zip Code 92083
Date of Birth: 06-25-1970
Sex: MALE
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 188
Eye Color: BROWN
Hair Color: BROWN
Ethnicity: HISPANIC

Offense Code
Description
f288(c)(1) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD 14 OR 15 YEARS OLD
None

LOPEZ, JUAN

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1829 on: January 03, 2010, 06:52:01 PM »

This one is in jail enjoying free medical/denta/vision 3 meals per day at the california Hilton!

Last Name: SALAZAR  First Name: CARLOS  Middle Name: CERON 

INCARCERATED

Description Offenses Scars/Marks/Tattoos Known Aliases
Last Known Address:

County: 
Zip Code 
Date of Birth: 10-15-1978
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 160
Hair Color: BLACK

Offense Code
Description
f220(a) ASSAULT W/INTENT TO COMMIT RAPE, SODOMY, OR ORAL COPULATION
f289(a)(1) SEXUAL PENETRATION WITH FOREIGN OBJECT WITH FORCE
None

None

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: January 03, 2010, 06:59:04 PM »

How can he not be on the SO registry?  This is really strange.  He should at least be there even if he in incarcerated?   

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/OffenderSearchResults.aspx

I ran Nack, R and this is what I got. Unless he has a different last name then what is listed he is not in the system.

Search Results:
4 hits from a national search including all states, territories and Indian Country for First Name like R, Last Name like nack. To view a list of the jurisdictions included in this search, click here.
Name    Location   
MC-NACK, RALPH JR
 Locations:
PRIMARY:
N/A
HOUSTON, TX   77066
HARRIS

NASH, ROBERT J
 Locations:
PRIMARY:
N/A
CHARLESTON, SC   29412
CHARLESTON

NIX, RICHARD
 Locations:
PRIMARY:
N/A
WAGENER, SC   29164
AIKEN

NIX, RONALD STEVEN

Found this article, he was sentanced to one year in jail.
http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story/Art-Teacher-and-Swim-Coach-Sentenced-for-Sex-with/ZRli2Wr8jkGfJoZcOUC8UA.cspx

Art Teacher and Swim Coach Sentenced for Sex with Teens

Last Update: 10/15/2008 5:45 pm 

Print Story | ShareThis   

Randy Nack VISTA - An art teacher and former swim and water polo coach at Escondido High School was sentenced Wednesday to a year in jail and placed on three years probation for having sex with two underage female students.

Randy Nack, 33, pleaded guilty on July 1 to four felony charges, including having unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor more than three years younger than the perpetrator.

He also pleaded guilty to oral copulation on a person under 18 and two counts of sexual penetration with a foreign object.

Nack faced a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

Allegations of an unlawful sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl were raised on Jan, 17 and police started an investigation, according to Escondido police Lt. Bob Benton.

Nack surrendered on Feb. 28, and was subsequently charged with having unlawful sex with the second girl.

The defendant graduated from Escondido High in 1994 and joined the district as a teacher in 2004.  END.

I don't think he had to register as a sexual preditor
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: January 03, 2010, 08:17:18 PM »

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/OffenderSearchResults.aspx

I ran Nack, R and this is what I got. Unless he has a different last name then what is listed he is not in the system.

Search Results:
4 hits from a national search including all states, territories and Indian Country for First Name like R, Last Name like nack. To view a list of the jurisdictions included in this search, click here.
Name    Location   
MC-NACK, RALPH JR
 Locations:
PRIMARY:
N/A
HOUSTON, TX   77066
HARRIS

NASH, ROBERT J
 Locations:
PRIMARY:
N/A
CHARLESTON, SC   29412
CHARLESTON

NIX, RICHARD
 Locations:
PRIMARY:
N/A
WAGENER, SC   29164
AIKEN

NIX, RONALD STEVEN

Found this article, he was sentanced to one year in jail.
http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story/Art-Teacher-and-Swim-Coach-Sentenced-for-Sex-with/ZRli2Wr8jkGfJoZcOUC8UA.cspx

Art Teacher and Swim Coach Sentenced for Sex with Teens

Last Update: 10/15/2008 5:45 pm 

Print Story | ShareThis   

Randy Nack VISTA - An art teacher and former swim and water polo coach at Escondido High School was sentenced Wednesday to a year in jail and placed on three years probation for having sex with two underage female students.

Randy Nack, 33, pleaded guilty on July 1 to four felony charges, including having unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor more than three years younger than the perpetrator.

He also pleaded guilty to oral copulation on a person under 18 and two counts of sexual penetration with a foreign object.

Nack faced a maximum sentence of five years in prison.

Allegations of an unlawful sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl were raised on Jan, 17 and police started an investigation, according to Escondido police Lt. Bob Benton.

Nack surrendered on Feb. 28, and was subsequently charged with having unlawful sex with the second girl.

The defendant graduated from Escondido High in 1994 and joined the district as a teacher in 2004.  END.

I don't think he had to register as a sexual preditor

So he got one year which means he would be out in 3 months max and no registration on the SO sites so he can more than likely be teaching again.  How special.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: January 03, 2010, 08:29:09 PM »

This is one sick man.  I really hope he is still in jail.

[Ronald Elliot Porter], a former Escondido auto mechanic, was formally charged Monday in the rape and murder of Cwik, 43, a transient from Florida whose body, like [Annette Russell]'s, was dumped in the remote East County area of Buckman Springs. Law enforcement authorities concluded that she was assaulted and beaten about a mile from where she was dumped and died of blood loss while trying to reach help after walking barefoot down a rugged road.

Porter entered state prison in April, 1989, and was released 20 months later, still classified as a dangerous felon. While in prison, Porter was interviewed by task force investigators about some of the serial killings.

Porter's attorney, Terry Kolkey, did not return a telephone call to his office Monday. Family members have said that Porter is being made a scapegoat for the crimes of others.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/access/61488650.html?dids=61488650:61488650&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Sep+17%2C+1991&author=MARK+PLATTE&pub=Los+Angeles+Times+(pre-1997+Fulltext)&desc=Con+Accused+in+Killings+of+2+Women+Crime%3A+Ronald+Porter+of+Escondido+is+charged+on+eve+of+release+from+state+prison.+Slayings+are+part+of+a+series+of+45+being+probed+by+a+task+force.&pqatl=google

This guy is still in jail thank goodness!

Last Name: PORTER  First Name: RONALD  Middle Name: ELLIOTT 

INCARCERATED

Last Known Address:

County: 
Zip Code 
Date of Birth: 12-23-1946
Height: 5'11"
Eye Color: BLUE
Ethnicity: WHITE

Known Aliases
FOSTER, RON 

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=1&x=B711F28E-F402-4EEF-9D4F-401824C21E8C
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: January 03, 2010, 08:33:50 PM »

Here is another one that is probably out of jail unless he reoffended.

The Modesto Bee - 25 May 1998

http://news.google.ca/newspapers?id=4icuAAAAIBAJ&sjid=SdQFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2468,4145131&dq=escondido+assault&hl=en

This one is out and living in Santee:

Last Name: SALINAS  First Name: MICHAEL  Middle Name: 

Last Known Address: 9230 LAKE CANYON ROAD
SANTEE, 92071
County: SAN DIEGO
Zip Code 92071
Date of Birth: 04-15-1969
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 220

Offense Code
Description
288(a) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS

SALINAS, MICHAEL WAYNE

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=2&x=C4E6E415-A801-4F23-9B89-6485245BBBC4
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1834 on: January 03, 2010, 08:42:08 PM »

Hello everyone. If I understand the question, there is no mandatory DNA collection of newborns or anyone else for that matter EXCEPT for those that find their way into the criminal justice system. Every time the issue of a national DNA database surfaces, groups like the ACLU smack it down with brute force claiming it constitutes an invasion of privacy. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Trafficking in newborns and small children is unfortunately a big business. Some believe that's what happened to Madelein McCann and, perhaps, Haley Cummings. I haven't heard of any baby harvesting cases in years (that's where young girls are forced to birth children for sale), but then again, I haven't really focused on that.

It is illegal to sell a child, period, even if the buyer is a purported private adoption agency. Could you imagine if the law was otherwise?  Horrific abuses.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: January 03, 2010, 08:57:57 PM »

They did not publish this guys name 

Man gets 10 years for sex assault of girl, 13
[7 Edition]

The San Diego Union - Tribune - San Diego, Calif.
Author: J. Harry Jones
Date: Aug 29, 2003
Start Page: B.4
Section: LOCAL

An Escondido man who pleaded guilty in the drugging and sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl while she slept at a friend's house in Poway was sentenced to 10 years in prison yesterday.

That night, as the girl slept on a couch, she awoke with a stomachache and [Jack] got her a soda, she said. Deputy District Attorney Garry Haehnle told the judge the soda was laced with some type of drug that knocked the girl out. The prosecutor said Jack assaulted the girl later that night.

Jack's girlfriend and a former girlfriend asked Judge [John Davidson] to forgive Jack and give him probation. Both said Jack's problems stem from alcohol abuse. When he isn't drunk, he's a wonderful person, they said.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/sandiego/access/390255581.html?dids=390255581:390255581&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Aug+29%2C+2003&author=J.+Harry+Jones&pub=The+San+Diego+Union+-+Tribune&desc=Man+gets+10+years+for+sex+assault+of+girl%2C+13&pqatl=google
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: January 03, 2010, 11:14:25 PM »

Two possible routes directly to cell tower from school.  Depending on where in the coverage area the cell is, the distance and travel time would change but this gives you an idea.

First route that goes south then onto 15 is 7.4 miles 10 mins

Second route that goes north on N Broadway is 5.2 miles 12 mins.

thanks Northern for the maps

regarding the question as to if all phone companies have a code that you must enter to retrieve voicemails: I have ATT and am in Northern Cali.  All I do is hold down the "1" on my phone and it goes directly to voicemail.  If Amber were hurt, you are right, she would not call voicemail... that does not make any sense.  But if the perp left a message to lure her, they may want to delete it.  Did authorities ever access her voicemails? I don't rememer hearing about that.  My husband made a point that maybe someone found the fone and tried to access the voicemail to see who it belonged to to possibly return it, then could not.  Wonder where it is now...looks like it was fairly close to the school tho.

I
Hi ChiChi,
It is my understanding that all calls coming into the cellphone were checked as well as the voicemails, phone records etc. From my knowledge, the only thing someone did the Saturday after Amber went missing was dial *82 and then hang up?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: January 04, 2010, 12:05:22 AM »

This is one sick man.  I really hope he is still in jail.

[Ronald Elliot Porter], a former Escondido auto mechanic, was formally charged Monday in the rape and murder of Cwik, 43, a transient from Florida whose body, like [Annette Russell]'s, was dumped in the remote East County area of Buckman Springs. Law enforcement authorities concluded that she was assaulted and beaten about a mile from where she was dumped and died of blood loss while trying to reach help after walking barefoot down a rugged road.

Porter entered state prison in April, 1989, and was released 20 months later, still classified as a dangerous felon. While in prison, Porter was interviewed by task force investigators about some of the serial killings.

Porter's attorney, Terry Kolkey, did not return a telephone call to his office Monday. Family members have said that Porter is being made a scapegoat for the crimes of others.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/access/61488650.html?dids=61488650:61488650&FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=Sep+17%2C+1991&author=MARK+PLATTE&pub=Los+Angeles+Times+(pre-1997+Fulltext)&desc=Con+Accused+in+Killings+of+2+Women+Crime%3A+Ronald+Porter+of+Escondido+is+charged+on+eve+of+release+from+state+prison.+Slayings+are+part+of+a+series+of+45+being+probed+by+a+task+force.&pqatl=google

This guy is still in jail thank goodness!

Last Name: PORTER  First Name: RONALD  Middle Name: ELLIOTT 

INCARCERATED

Last Known Address:

County: 
Zip Code 
Date of Birth: 12-23-1946
Height: 5'11"
Eye Color: BLUE
Ethnicity: WHITE

Known Aliases
FOSTER, RON 

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=1&x=B711F28E-F402-4EEF-9D4F-401824C21E8C

Hi Northern Rose,
I read all about Mr Porter one night late. What a sick *&^%.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: January 04, 2010, 12:11:49 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
I was out of town for a couple of days and come back and see all of the work that you have done. You guys are so awsome!!!!!! Carrie is trying to catch up on reading here and will hopefully post soon. She has been chasing leads. As Edward mentioned she went out to Slab City. She did not find Amber, but came home with a 6 week old abandoned puppy. She definately has had her hands full!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: January 04, 2010, 12:18:02 AM »

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/category/children-of-god

I don't know if any of you monkeys have heard of this cult. They are currently operating under a different name and have an offshoot in Escondido.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.