March 18, 2024, 10:47:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708904 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: January 04, 2010, 12:21:09 AM »

For Immediate Release
 Alleged Sexual Predator Frederick McLean Still Running From Justice
U.S. Marshals ask for the Public's Help in the Manhunt for 15 Most Wanted Fugitive

WASHINGTON – Nearly five years after charges were first filed on Frederick McLean, he is still running from the law. McLean, an alleged sexual predator, is wanted in California on four counts of child molestation, one count of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 and one count of unlawful flight to avoid prosecution.

Authorities need the public’s help in getting McLean off the streets and away from potential victims. Law enforcement officials say they have already identified potentially 17 victims and additional charges could be filed against McLean once he is in custody.

The U.S. Marshals believe his crimes are heinous enough to have earned him a spot on the Marshals’ 15 Most Wanted fugitive list in 2006. Authorities regard McLean as a high risk for committing additional sex crimes against minors. Research on sex offender recidivism shows it is a variety of factors that contribute to reoffending.

“McLean possesses many of the factors correlated with reoffense,” said Dr. Michael Bourke, Chief psychologist for the U.S. Marshals Sex Offender Investigations Branch, “and stress, including the stress that comes with being a fugitive, increases the risk for abusive acting out.”

Fugitive McLean, 58, is wanted by the San Diego Sheriff’s Department on multiple counts of sexual assault on a child, but according to the U.S. Marshals “multiple counts” is an understatement. One alleged victim, now an adult, reported McLean assaulted her more than 100 times, starting when she was five and ending about seven years later.

McLean is deemed to be at high risk for engaging in sexual assault of young girls, according to Bourke. However, he might also target young boys.

“This fugitive has evaded capture for nearly five years, but he needs to know that we will never cease our efforts of hunting him down,” said George W. Venables, U.S. Marshal for the Southern District of California. “We are absolutely resolute in our commitment to bringing in Frederick McLean to face the charges brought against him.”

Several months ago, the Pacific Southwest Regional Fugitive Task Force executed a search warrant and obtained new leads and updated photos on Frederick McLean.

Authorities believe McLean gained access to many of his victims through his leadership position in his local congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses near San Diego.

An arrest warrant was issued in January 2005, for McLean, but authorities believe he sensed his days of freedom were numbered almost six months prior. In May 2004, family members confronted McLean regarding a young female victim’s allegations of molestation. McLean admitted they were true, and the victim’s family called Riverside County Sheriff’s Department. After the confrontation, McLean’s wife and children left him. He began liquidating financial assets, and he signed divorce papers.

In September 2004, McLean’s father-in-law woke up one morning to find McLean’s truck in his driveway. Inside the truck were McLean’s cell phone, letters for the family and instructions on how to sell the vehicle. It was evident from his actions that he believed criminal charges against him were looming.

McLean is a 58-year-old white male who weighs 170 pounds and is 5 feet, 11 inches tall. He has hazel eyes and brown/gray hair – possibly all gray hair. He is an auto mechanic by trade and once owned a racecar restoration business, specializing in racing cars from the 1960s and 1970s. McLean is also an experienced outdoorsman and may frequent camping areas. McLean’s character traits include: being financially frugal, meticulous, organized, and probably pays by cash. Investigators believe McLean may have assumed a new identity and could be using an alias name.

Authorities caution citizens to consider McLean armed and dangerous, and possibly suicidal.

There is a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of McLean, and all inquiries remain confidential. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact their nearest U.S. Marshals Service office, or call the Marshals’ 24-hour phone line at 1-800-336-0102.

U.S. Marshals are the nation’s primary fugitive hunting organization. Fugitive Task Forces led by the U.S. Marshals capture thousands of fugitives each year. For more information on the U.S. Marshals and 15 Most Wanted Fugitive Frederick McLean, go to www.usmarshals.gov.

Wanted Poster for Frederick McLean http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2009/mclean.pdf

http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2009/122909.htm

I am bumping this as there is no way that a SO could overcome his sick need to assault children just because he is on the run.  This guy is into old cars, there is a house across from the stadium that has an old mustang as well as another old car on the property.  Could be a coincidence but needs to be brought forward. 

I will bring this forward so that sebastian and carrie can look at this guy. He lives across from the football stadium at the high school.

Click on the U.S. Marshalls link.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: January 04, 2010, 12:23:13 AM »

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/16106/judge-orders-site-inspection-of-sex-cult-the-family

I still do not know how to bold on this site. I am so sorry. If you read this article, one of the cult leaders could not comment as they were down in "MEXICO". This *&&%^ is getting government money too!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: January 04, 2010, 12:30:31 AM »

For Immediate Release
 Alleged Sexual Predator Frederick McLean Still Running From Justice
U.S. Marshals ask for the Public's Help in the Manhunt for 15 Most Wanted Fugitive

WASHINGTON – Nearly five years after charges were first filed on Frederick McLean, he is still running from the law. McLean, an alleged sexual predator, is wanted in California on four counts of child molestation, one count of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14 and one count of unlawful flight to avoid prosecution.

Authorities need the public’s help in getting McLean off the streets and away from potential victims. Law enforcement officials say they have already identified potentially 17 victims and additional charges could be filed against McLean once he is in custody.

The U.S. Marshals believe his crimes are heinous enough to have earned him a spot on the Marshals’ 15 Most Wanted fugitive list in 2006. Authorities regard McLean as a high risk for committing additional sex crimes against minors. Research on sex offender recidivism shows it is a variety of factors that contribute to reoffending.

“McLean possesses many of the factors correlated with reoffense,” said Dr. Michael Bourke, Chief psychologist for the U.S. Marshals Sex Offender Investigations Branch, “and stress, including the stress that comes with being a fugitive, increases the risk for abusive acting out.”

Fugitive McLean, 58, is wanted by the San Diego Sheriff’s Department on multiple counts of sexual assault on a child, but according to the U.S. Marshals “multiple counts” is an understatement. One alleged victim, now an adult, reported McLean assaulted her more than 100 times, starting when she was five and ending about seven years later.

McLean is deemed to be at high risk for engaging in sexual assault of young girls, according to Bourke. However, he might also target young boys.

“This fugitive has evaded capture for nearly five years, but he needs to know that we will never cease our efforts of hunting him down,” said George W. Venables, U.S. Marshal for the Southern District of California. “We are absolutely resolute in our commitment to bringing in Frederick McLean to face the charges brought against him.”

Several months ago, the Pacific Southwest Regional Fugitive Task Force executed a search warrant and obtained new leads and updated photos on Frederick McLean.

Authorities believe McLean gained access to many of his victims through his leadership position in his local congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses near San Diego.

An arrest warrant was issued in January 2005, for McLean, but authorities believe he sensed his days of freedom were numbered almost six months prior. In May 2004, family members confronted McLean regarding a young female victim’s allegations of molestation. McLean admitted they were true, and the victim’s family called Riverside County Sheriff’s Department. After the confrontation, McLean’s wife and children left him. He began liquidating financial assets, and he signed divorce papers.

In September 2004, McLean’s father-in-law woke up one morning to find McLean’s truck in his driveway. Inside the truck were McLean’s cell phone, letters for the family and instructions on how to sell the vehicle. It was evident from his actions that he believed criminal charges against him were looming.

McLean is a 58-year-old white male who weighs 170 pounds and is 5 feet, 11 inches tall. He has hazel eyes and brown/gray hair – possibly all gray hair. He is an auto mechanic by trade and once owned a racecar restoration business, specializing in racing cars from the 1960s and 1970s. McLean is also an experienced outdoorsman and may frequent camping areas. McLean’s character traits include: being financially frugal, meticulous, organized, and probably pays by cash. Investigators believe McLean may have assumed a new identity and could be using an alias name.

Authorities caution citizens to consider McLean armed and dangerous, and possibly suicidal.

There is a $25,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of McLean, and all inquiries remain confidential. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact their nearest U.S. Marshals Service office, or call the Marshals’ 24-hour phone line at 1-800-336-0102.

U.S. Marshals are the nation’s primary fugitive hunting organization. Fugitive Task Forces led by the U.S. Marshals capture thousands of fugitives each year. For more information on the U.S. Marshals and 15 Most Wanted Fugitive Frederick McLean, go to www.usmarshals.gov.

Wanted Poster for Frederick McLean http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2009/mclean.pdf

http://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chron/2009/122909.htm

I am bumping this as there is no way that a SO could overcome his sick need to assault children just because he is on the run.  This guy is into old cars, there is a house across from the stadium that has an old mustang as well as another old car on the property.  Could be a coincidence but needs to be brought forward. 

I will bring this forward so that sebastian and carrie can look at this guy. He lives across from the football stadium at the high school.

Click on the U.S. Marshalls link.

Hi Edward,
I remember coming across this horrible individual a few months back. He looks familiar but I don't know why. Maybe he looks like someone on t.v. I do know that if LE wanted to look for him, they should be checking out "Cruising Grand". Every Friday night in the summer months the city of Escondido sponsers an event called "Cruising Grand". People line up the street of Grand with old automobiles that have been restored. People walk around and have dinner at the restaurants. There are also vendors selling food, goods etc. It draws a large crowd. I am going to ask Carrie to call her liason at LE about the SO that was a teacher at Escondido High. Why does he not have to register? There are a lot of other odd things going on in Escondido that apparently are going unchecked. There was a registed SO with Halloween decorations in front of his house. A big NO NO! The same said SO has a camera on the outside of his home facing the street. Could this possibly be legal? Then there was the SO in the trailerpark who has supposedly moved. Where is he? He is a very dangerous SO. Believe me, there are those that are keeping an eye on these predators and they are not complying in my opinion. You would think that with Amber missing, LE would be ALL OVER THEM! How are they getting away with this then?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: January 04, 2010, 12:46:06 AM »

I think I should clarify my last post. When I said I "came across" the individual, I mean on the internet looking up SO's, certainly not in person.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: January 04, 2010, 12:46:38 AM »

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/16106/judge-orders-site-inspection-of-sex-cult-the-family

I still do not know how to bold on this site. I am so sorry. If you read this article, one of the cult leaders could not comment as they were down in "MEXICO". This *&&%^ is getting government money too!

A San Diego judge has ordered a site inspection of an Escondido commune that some say is home to a sex cult. The order comes as part of a bitter custody battle over a four-year-old boy being raised in the religious sect known as The Family.

Four-year-old Kyle Staughton is a little boy caught in the middle of a bitter divorce and custody battle. His mother, 28-year-old Angie Staughton is a member of a notorious religious sect called The Family that advocates open sexuality as an expression of God’s love. Kyle’s father calls the group a sex cult.

“Yeah, they sleep around a lot,” Paul Staughton said.

Paul Staughton, 32, was born and raised in The Family. He left the group two years ago because he doesn’t believe that loving Jesus has anything to do with sex.

“They believe that Jesus would like it very much that you would include him in the sex act that you were having,” he said.

Formerly called The Children of God, members of The Family live in communes like the one on Calmin Drive in Fallbrook. The group has close ties to two local charities – The Family Care Foundation in Dulzura, and Activated Ministries in Escondido.

Angie and her son Kyle live in a family compound on Alps Way northeast of Escondido with 25 other members of the sect, according to court records.

“You gotta understand when you’ve got 25 to 30 people living in one house, the children see a lot,” Paul Staughton said. “You can’t hide everything from the children.”

Many ex-members say the free love philosophy of The Family led to widespread sexual abuse of children in the 1970s and 80s. But that was 20 years ago, and in court documents, Kyle’s mother writes, “The Family has zero-tolerance towards abuse… I would never expose our son to such things.”

The Family claims it officially outlawed sex with minors in 1986.

“They banned sexual contact with children 20 years ago, yes, but all these people who had sexual contact with kids are still in The Family. How would you like to have your son raised in the community full of sex offenders?” Paul Staughton said.

http://www.apologeticsindex.org/f/f38.html

News 8 tried to contact Angie Staughton at the Escondido commune. Sources say she’s in Rosarito Beach at a family-sponsored retreat. Family members at the commune declined to be interviewed.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: January 04, 2010, 01:00:55 AM »

http://www.cmalliance.org/about/family/structure
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: January 04, 2010, 01:02:09 AM »

http://www.cmalliance.org/about/family/
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: January 04, 2010, 01:28:42 AM »

What a racket! If they are NOW clean as a whistle as they are trying to portray, why even be associated with the old members? It is my opinion that anyone who would associate themselves with a group that committed these types of crimes, even supposedly 20 years ago, is suspect! They are getting donations from all over the place. Where are the checks and balances? How does a group commit horrible crimes against children and then be allowed to operate as a legitimate group 20 years later which gets Government money? This is all too disgusting! There is another lovely SO in Escondido who lives with his family that operates a Catholic bible distribution company. They sponser all sorts of events, like teenage outings. UGH! The more you dig, the nastier it gets!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: January 04, 2010, 01:33:53 AM »

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=1869408342981

This registered SO in Escondido, owns an in-home computer business. He goes into peoples homes and works on computers and wiring etc. He also drives a "white van". It appears that he lives with his parents. I wonder how many people run a check on the computer repair people that they invite into their homes with their children? My guess would be very few. I already checked with Carrie long ago and he was never at her home.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: January 04, 2010, 01:36:13 AM »

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=1869408342981

This registered SO in Escondido, owns an in-home computer business. He goes into peoples homes and works on computers and wiring etc. He also drives a "white van". It appears that he lives with his parents. I wonder how many people run a check on the computer repair people that they invite into their homes with their children? My guess would be very few. I already checked with Carrie long ago and he was never at her home.

http://www.bbb.org/san-diego/business-reviews/home-theater/electronic-systems-development-in-escondido-ca-171984948/
Here is his home business. He gets an "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau. Unreal!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: January 04, 2010, 01:38:32 AM »

http://bushidocode.org/asian_tattoo.html

I am pretty sure that this admired tatoo artist is none other than this registered SO.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: January 04, 2010, 01:40:08 AM »

I am pretty sure that this admired tatoo artist is none other than this registered SO.

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=45605024J4133

I am going to try to find his page that shows him with a little girl.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: January 04, 2010, 01:43:00 AM »

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=45605024J4133

I am going to try to find his page that shows him with a little girl.

http://asuss06.deviantart.com/

Look at her face! She does not look happy to me. I am sorry but here we are in a New Year and Amber and many others are still missing. Meanwhile, all of these sexual deviants are free walking the streets, running business, kissing kids. It makes me sick! I am getting myself worked up into a frenzy. Sorry!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: January 04, 2010, 02:11:13 AM »

http://www.peoplefinders.com/search/searchpreview.aspx?utm_source=wp&utm_campaign=multiple&utm_content=name&vw=people&Search=People&Input=name&fn=Frederick&ln=Mclean&city=Escondido&state=CA&

I wonder if this is Frederick McLean's father?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1854 on: January 04, 2010, 02:26:36 AM »

Looks like the related Fred is the correct age.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: January 04, 2010, 02:33:43 AM »

http://morckcatholiccompany.shopping.officelive.com/default.aspx

Another business being run out of a home where an Escondido SO was residing.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1856 on: January 04, 2010, 02:36:03 AM »

When you type in Escondido Sex Offenders in google, you will get this guys name with the address being at 2434 Smokewood, Escondido. I think he has recently re-located. I wonder why the move?

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=45004044I5759
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: January 04, 2010, 02:39:00 AM »

When you type in Escondido Sex Offenders in google, you will get this guys name with the address being at 2434 Smokewood, Escondido. I think he has recently re-located. I wonder why the move?

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=45004044I5759

I can tell you that this guy moved recently. I have checked on his status off and on for months. His new address of 563 Rush Dr, San Marcos gives a business name of "
Neenerink"? WTH is that? http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&source=hp&rlz=1R2GWYE_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=563+rush+dr&fb=1&gl=us&hq=563+rush+dr&hnear=San+Diego,+CA&cid=17651990152922063332
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: January 04, 2010, 04:29:13 AM »

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&rlz=1R2GWYE_en&q=11482+alps+way,+escondido,+ca&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=11482+Alps+Way,+Escondido,+CA+92026&gl=us&ei=1bJBS7T3NZHAsgOZytXNBA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CAgQ8gEwAA

I mentioned a while back about Hidden Meadows and Cougars Pass. Cougars pass is a road in Hidden Meadows that is pretty desolate and is a hang out for druggies, drinkers and teens up to no good. If you click on this map you will see 11482 Alps Way and its relation to Cougars pass. 11482 Alps way is one of the communes for Activated Ministries. I am sure that this is a stretch but follow the map. It leads right back down to Broadway.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: January 04, 2010, 05:22:11 AM »

Two possible routes directly to cell tower from school.  Depending on where in the coverage area the cell is, the distance and travel time would change but this gives you an idea.

First route that goes south then onto 15 is 7.4 miles 10 mins

Second route that goes north on N Broadway is 5.2 miles 12 mins.

The cellphone ping came right at the street that takes you into Hidden Meadows.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.