March 18, 2024, 10:58:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708908 times)
ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1920 on: January 08, 2010, 08:38:55 PM »

My first day as a gumshoe, I walked into the managers office and was hit with the strong odor of cheap perfume. Just a little humor but I swear it’s true.  Quail Creek Apartments – The Stellrect Company out of Huntington Beach either own or property manage- A gated 55 plus 104 unit complex has no night security. Looks like two seniors work in the office. Seniors would be up at that time of the morning and would be possible witnesses.

We have River Village Apartments next to the school a 123 Units complex. No one on site, no one answered on phone. The reviews on google are mixed not enough parking spaces leaving you to park on the street to a nice and quite complex. This complex is right next to the school. In my opinion to close to school

Now it gets interesting and I’m changing my theory completely as to predator.

Meadowbrook Village Christian Retirement Community has the Guard shack, but it was empty and gate was closed. This is a new development that has (none today) construction on going. Web site WWW.meadowbrookvillage.org  I checked and they are not hiring, it is a 104 unit of cottage and apartment assisted and unassisted senior Christian living community. The web site has pictures of the windmill type tower that they are building. Big high Tower. This is an exclusive so not cheap senior living facility.  If the LE has not asked for them to turn over all the photographs and allowed them to come in and look at the grounds before they continue any more development, they are crazy.  Again I’m thinking outside the box and I will explain in a minute.

I did go down Vista street which is a short street distance to Paradise St. On Vista is a Christian School. Other side and field of grass belonging to the school. Just on a side note across the street from the school is the Plymouth House Youth Center (I think again a Christian Youth Center)

Anyone who drives through this neighborhood would think safe with a capital S. it screams upper class church loyal neighborhood. In my opinion the perp is someone in the Christian community. In order for him to not be noticed he would have had to look just like the rest of the community – upper middle class working squeaky-clean citizen of society. If you look at the pictures of the construction workers on the Meadowbrook web site they are cleaner then any crew I’ve ever seen. I think an unshaven SO in thrift store threads would have been noticed, left a smoking tail to follow so to speak.

Again just my gumshoe observation.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: January 08, 2010, 09:04:16 PM »

My first day as a gumshoe, I walked into the managers office and was hit with the strong odor of cheap perfume. Just a little humor but I swear it’s true.  Quail Creek Apartments – The Stellrect Company out of Huntington Beach either own or property manage- A gated 55 plus 104 unit complex has no night security. Looks like two seniors work in the office. Seniors would be up at that time of the morning and would be possible witnesses.

We have River Village Apartments next to the school a 123 Units complex. No one on site, no one answered on phone. The reviews on google are mixed not enough parking spaces leaving you to park on the street to a nice and quite complex. This complex is right next to the school. In my opinion to close to school

Meadowbrook Village Christian Retirement Community has the Guard shack, but it was empty and gate was closed. This is a new development that has (none today) construction on going. Web site WWW.meadowbrookvillage.org  I checked and they are not hiring, it is a 104 unit of cottage and apartment assisted and unassisted senior Christian living community. The web site has pictures of the windmill type tower that they are building. Big high Tower. This is an exclusive so not cheap senior living facility.  If the LE has not asked for them to turn over all the photographs and allowed them to come in and look at the grounds before they continue any more development, they are crazy.  Again I’m thinking outside the box and I will explain in a minute.

I did go down Vista street which is a short street distance to Paradise St. On Vista is a Christian School. Other side and field of grass belonging to the school. Just on a side note across the street from the school is the Plymouth House Youth Center (I think again a Christian Youth Center)

Anyone who drives through this neighborhood would think safe with a capital S. it screams upper class church loyal neighborhood. In my opinion the perp is someone in the Christian community. In order for him to not be noticed he would have had to look just like the rest of the community – upper middle class working squeaky-clean citizen of society. If you look at the pictures of the construction workers on the Meadowbrook web site they are cleaner then any crew I’ve ever seen. I think an unshaven SO in thrift store threads would have been noticed, left a smoking tail to follow so to speak.

Great work!  Do you know if the traffic cameras on all four corners of N Broadway and Vista were there at the time of Amber going missing? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: January 08, 2010, 09:10:14 PM »

Sorry for the O/T

Edward - when you have some time would you look at Gabriel Johnson's thread.  It is looking more and more that this 8 month old baby was either sold by his mother or handed off to an underground adoption agency in the San Antonio Tx to Victoria TX area.  Last known ping from mother's phone was Victoria TX heading toward the Mexican border.  Mother was captured on video cameras the same day in San Antonio boarding a Tornado Bus heading to Fort Lauderdale Florida without her son.  We have child trafficking questions if you have time to get up to speed we could sure use your expertise.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6843.0

again sorry for the OT
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: January 08, 2010, 09:18:07 PM »

Sebastian and all ~ Could you please get clarification on the psychic?

Sebastian said:  "I have heard that a psychic is saying that Amber was taken across the street from the high school where there are walls?"

My interpretation is always so literal of what a psychic says which makes them seem not to make any sense to me...  Did he/she actually say "High School"?  or "school"?  The reason that I ask is in reviewing the street level maps of the area with fresh eyes, The Whole Child Montessori School is located at 1800 North Broadway on the East side of the street between Brava Pl & Bahia Ln.  Almost directly accross N. Broadway located at 1815 N. Broadway is Quail Creek Apts which is walled & gated.  Is that a senior housing facility?  Can anyone do a search for RSO's living or working there?  What is that in relation to the last place Amber was seen?  I assume that if they have suveilance video that EPD would have already reviewed the tapes?

TIA, Lovinlife

BUMP for ArmChairAnalysist.  Welcome to Scared Monkeys!  Nice to have you here and thank you for the info. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1924 on: January 08, 2010, 09:20:22 PM »

Duh, I bumped that up because Quail Creek Apts stuck out at me too.  From Google Earth, 2400 miles away.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1925 on: January 08, 2010, 09:37:43 PM »

hello this is my first post on this board. On valentines day at my college (msjc in san jacinto) (2007) when I was getting out of my car an old skinny man(a jehovah witness) gave me a valentine card. The man was sitting in his car and watching me, he was parked in the parking lot  where I was parked. I opened the valentine and it was some Jehovah witness propaganda or Mormon propaganda about Jesus and getting saved and all that stuff it was creepy and had hearts and all this weird crap, no offense to those in here that are mormon or Jehovah's witnesses, just trying to prove my point, I think that maybe the person who took amber may have been a Jehovah witness and he may have given amber a valentine that had chloroform in it and grabbed her as he put the a napkin of cholorofm to cover her mouth so no one could hear her scream. I'm sure law enforcement knows everything about the area and that police and probation officers have no intent in sharing with the public what they know about the sex offenders in escondido. I think that if you could take a look at the sex offenders that are not on probation within the time period amber went missing there could be a clue as to who is not being watched as closely as one who is, if that makes any sense. I am in temecula and I can tell you there are a couple S.O.'s out there and are looking for somebody. I would think law enforcement puts decoys (officers that look like or disguised as minors) out there in escondido all the time to catch S.O's but that would probablly make it entrapment and unlawful, I am not trying to give any ideas for anybody but if you want to find a missing young person that would seem like a good idea.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: January 08, 2010, 09:40:04 PM »

Nice.. 

I am going to read this again and digest it before asking you questions..

Thank You very much.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: January 08, 2010, 10:04:09 PM »

hello this is my first post on this board. On valentines day at my college (msjc in san jacinto) (2007) when I was getting out of my car an old skinny man(a jehovah witness) gave me a valentine card. The man was sitting in his car and watching me, he was parked in the parking lot  where I was parked. I opened the valentine and it was some Jehovah witness propaganda or Mormon propaganda about Jesus and getting saved and all that stuff it was creepy and had hearts and all this weird crap, no offense to those in here that are mormon or Jehovah's witnesses, just trying to prove my point, I think that maybe the person who took amber may have been a Jehovah witness and he may have given amber a valentine that had chloroform in it and grabbed her as he put the a napkin of cholorofm to cover her mouth so no one could hear her scream. I'm sure law enforcement knows everything about the area and that police and probation officers have no intent in sharing with the public what they know about the sex offenders in escondido. I think that if you could take a look at the sex offenders that are not on probation within the time period amber went missing there could be a clue as to who is not being watched as closely as one who is, if that makes any sense. I am in temecula and I can tell you there are a couple S.O.'s out there and are looking for somebody. I would think law enforcement puts decoys (officers that look like or disguised as minors) out there in escondido all the time to catch S.O's but that would probablly make it entrapment and unlawful, I am not trying to give any ideas for anybody but if you want to find a missing young person that would seem like a good idea.

Hi Pi!
Welcome to Scared Monkeys! This is an interesting idea indeed! We have a missing sex offender right now that has ties to Escondido and does not look like a bum. He was with the Jehova Witnesses and apparently abused kids from the church.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: January 08, 2010, 10:05:38 PM »

The neighborhood is nice, but bare in mind that there are many many sex offenders in the area. That just tells you that not all SO's are poor and homeless. They are from all walks of life and economic status. You be careful out there!
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: January 09, 2010, 04:15:13 AM »

I'm running backwards a few posts. Someone mentioned a Church short cut that the kids can take to school. This happened on Valentines day, has anyone checked if there was a worker at the church that morning. These SO and killers often seem to hide behind the church.  Did the LE check to see if any SO's worked at the church? Also the Church has a parking lot, where there any cars in the parking lot that morning? Have they ever had a problem with anyone parked cars in the parking lot? 

I read somewhere that they abduct in there own comfort zone. So the perp must have lived, worked or driven that route for a long time. Has anyone ever checked to see if there have been other 7:00 a.m. abductions? Leaving behind no trace is tuff.

I almost hate to post this as it will add so much more possibilities into the mix. But.........I am pretty sure that Carrie told me that they talked to people at the church and no one saw anything. HOWEVER, I am almost positive that Carrie found out that they hold AA meetings at that time of the morning. I think they talked to some of those people as well.

Welcome ArmChairAnalysist and Piwannaberookie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Glad you joined us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to add a comment to the above post.  I was checking out the churches in the vicinity also.  ITA on SO's and predators using churches for cover to hide behind.  There is a church on the corner of Visa and Broadway that Amber would have passed on her way to school that morning.  It was raining someone could have offered her a ride, someone she had seen before or maybe many times before in passing.  They could have been making sure they waved at her every morning making her feel comfortable with them being there every morning so that if they offered her a ride she would think it was ok because she knew they worked at the church and she had seen them there every morning.  It's not far just up to the school no problem to give her a ride, would seem like a nice innocent gesture on a rainy morning.  She probably would have willingly and naively got into the vehicle without any fear until he turned in a direction away from the school or drove right by it.  If he drove right by the school he could have said oops its so hard to see in the rain I missed the turn.  Or maybe he struggled with her a little in the vehicle but if the windows were foggy and wet from the rain it would be hard to see what might have been going on in there.  Anyway just my opinion so I look at the place a little closer and the staff and pastors at the church have their pictures posted on the web site.  Nice color pictures except for one that is black and white. I found that odd.
Take a look for yourself at the link below
http://www.escondidourc.org/staff2.html

Also after catching up on previous post there were references made to Mexico.  This church has a very active youth ministry and they have made several trips to Mexico.  They have those pictures posted as well.
Here is the link to the church
http://www.escondidourc.org/

Could be something that needs to be checked out, I don't know.  Just thought I'd throw it out there FWIW.

ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1930 on: January 09, 2010, 06:24:11 PM »

For those of you who do not live in or ever been to Escondido let me give you a personal image. If you take the Center City exit off of Interstate 15 you can drive straight down the street 10 miles and you are driving out of town on old hwy 395. I think is called rainbow road, and it runs right along side the Interstate 15. A beautiful mountain 25 mile drive to Temecula CA. Escondido is predominately Hispanic… many illegal. Many of their children are funded by the sate. In Escondido there are pockets of very nice neighborhoods. Best way to describe it is 1st block getto second block upscale next block getto, next block upscale. This is very confusing, I know because I was raised in Utah and middle to upper class lived on the East Side of town and Low income and poor lived on the West Side of town. California does not have that, everything is mixed together.

Personally I would rule out any missionaries. The Mormon missionaries wear white shirts, black pants, carry a black bike bag and their mod of transportation is a bicycle. You see them walking all over town. They have zero income and share housing with other missionaries.

I live directly across the lawn from a SO (yes I keep my eye on him) and he has not changed his hair style, glasses or type of clothing since his possible 10 year old  SO photo was taken. He keeps to himself and aside from that fact that his personal appearance is outdated. He is very neat (everything has a place) reads a great deal and does not participate in H.O.A. meetings.

I did think of one thing and boy is it ever a long shot, but any search is better then no search. If any of you have a cell phone that you are ready to exchange for a new one, save the phone for testing please. We are assuming the perp is male. It was raining that Saturday, we think we know the cell phone tower that was pinged, we have a green circle that gives us an area. I’m guessing that the perp would have thrown the phone out the car window from the road. To find the distance we need a male person to tie a string on the unwanted cell phone through it out a car window, mark the distance of the string and tell me the feet I would need to walk to start searching for a needle. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1931 on: January 10, 2010, 02:32:22 PM »

bumpity bump

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1932 on: January 10, 2010, 10:34:11 PM »

just looked through riversidesheriff.org sheriff news and read they found remains in cherry valley by cabazon

Date/Time Written: January 10, 2010 6:00 PM
Type of Incident: Suspicious Death Investigation
Date/Time of Incident: January 10, 2010 3:40 PM
Location(s) of Incident: 10000 Block of Roberts Street, Cherry Valley
Reporting Officer: Captain Ross Koepp
File Number: B10010026

View Larger Map 
Details:
On January 10, 2010, at about 3:40 PM, deputies from the Cabazon Sheriff’s Station responded to a report of human skeletal remains, being located in a rural hilly area adjacent to Roberts Street, approximately one mile northwest of Cherry Valley Boulevard, Cherry Valley. Upon arrival, deputies learned that several juveniles had been riding off-road motorcycles in the area when they came upon what they believed to be human skeletal remains. Deputies were, in turn, led back to the location, where deputies, in fact, located a human skull and what appeared to be various other skeletal remains.

The scene was then cordoned off, pending the arrival of Sheriff’s investigators, Sheriff’s forensics and Coroner’s investigators. Preliminary investigation failed to identify the race, age or gender of the decedent, or possible cause of death. It does appear due to extensive animal activity at the site that the remains have been at the location for an extended period of time. Due to the onset of darkness, the investigation and processing of the scene was halted for the evening but will resume in the morning on January 11, 2010.

Anyone with information that may be related to this investigation is encouraged to call investigators at the Cabazon Sheriff's Station at (951) 922-7100.

Add clarification/link
http://www.riversidesheriff.org/press/cab-10-0110.htm  MB
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 10:56:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: January 10, 2010, 10:57:45 PM »

Thank you for bringing the article, and welcome to Scared Monkeys piwannaberookie 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1934 on: January 11, 2010, 08:21:00 AM »

Walter Henry Dohrn Jr. was reported missing in July 09'. These remains were found apx. 1 mile from where he was last seen.
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/d/dohrn_walter.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: January 11, 2010, 03:49:42 PM »

Good find piwannaberookie.. Welcome.

Great cross reference Nut44x4 .. I bet the police are still clueless and you have the match.
piwannaberookie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1936 on: January 11, 2010, 10:37:49 PM »

good job Nut

ArmChairAnalysist
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1937 on: January 12, 2010, 11:04:19 PM »

You guys have to tell me how you do that. Great find.

I'm wondering what the perp used to subdue Amber? There is no way that she got into a vehicle without a fight. Would a stun gun be used? I'm guessing that would make her scream. I know this is around the time Casey Anthony's case was all over the internet. How to make chloroform was a big new method to subdue.

IMO I do think the perp either did a U-turn or did the abduction on the east side of the street. He would avoid interstate 15 worried about Amber alerts and heavy traffic. Driving a car and fighting a 14 year old would be to hard to do. She had to be subdued. He would have needed sleep if he just got off a night shift.

I did run across a burgundy truck with step rail alterations in the parking lot of a pic-n-save on Monday. I photographed the truck and license plates and e-mailed it to the web site.

Thanks for the welcome, I hope to stick around,
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: January 13, 2010, 01:07:43 PM »

Skulls found in forest belonged to man, woman

Posted: 01/09/2010 03:45:19 PM PST

ANGELES NATIONAL FOREST - Investigators have determined that two human skulls found in the Angeles National Forest last month belonged to a man and woman, though little other information was known, coroner's officials said.

The man's skull was found by hikers on Dec. 24 near Angeles Forest Highway Mile Marker 19, and the woman's skull was found by investigators two days later about two miles to the south, according to Los Angeles County sheriff's and coroner's officials.

The male skull had what appeared to be a bullet hole in it when discovered, coroner's investigator Jerry McKibben said.

Both people remained listed with the coroner's office as John and Jane Doe, he added.

The man's skull was found by hikers on Dec. 24 near Angeles Forest Highway Mile Marker 19, and the woman's skull was found by investigators two days later about two miles to the south, according to Los Angeles County sheriff's and coroner's officials.

The male skull had what appeared to be a bullet hole in it when discovered, coroner's investigator Jerry McKibben said.

Both people remained listed with the coroner's office as John and Jane Doe, he added.

The remains were discovered in a portion of the forest that was scorched by the Station Fire, and coroner's officials have said they appear to have been there well before the fire broke out in August.

http://**/news/ci_14153547
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: January 13, 2010, 04:54:35 PM »

Thank You Northern Rose

I have no idea who these 2 are but could be anyone.. There are many missing.

What I am waiting for is the skull found in Landers. Have you seen anything on that yet ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.