March 18, 2024, 08:02:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708872 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: May 11, 2009, 11:02:37 PM »

Dear Amber's Grandmom,

I want you to know that I continue to think about and pray for Amber every single day. Your letter was extremely moving and I am so sorry you and your family are going through this horrible pain. The fact that you and Amber communicated so often really touched me. How many teenagers are sweet and thoughtful enough to maintain such a line of communication? My guess is not so many and Amber was special that way. I think about her heading to school with her Valentine gifts for her friends. Amber, the giver. The kind hearted.

I would like to know if there is an inhanced picture of the truck that was shown in the video and is of interest? I keep my eyes peeled looking at every maroon truck I see when I am out in the area.  I would really like to know what characteristics I am looking for. I think they said..altered or missing tailgate? Is there any more information you can share with us? I wish there was something else I could do. May God guide and comfort you and your family.
Sincerely, Shell

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: May 12, 2009, 12:28:22 AM »

Ambers Grandmom
  I want you to know that my heart breaks for you and the entire family. We live not very far from where Amber was last seen. My daughter and I have attempted to find out info on searches in the area on the weekends and didn't have good success with accurate info from Escondido police.  I should have known to check in the forum here but I didn't. Now that I know there is an updated thread here, we will definately want to help. If there is anything that we can do please post the location , time date etc.  My daughter's husband and their family have off road type vehicles (quads, minibikes)  and all of those guys would probably help too.  I'm sorry that we didn't try harder earlier but frankly EPD wasn't very "up" on what was going on and where to find out.  I'll check in here everyday from now on.

Please know that our prayers are with all of you and we want Amber to come home to her loving family.
  janet
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 12, 2009, 01:58:34 AM »

My thoughts and prayers for those caught up in this tragedy.

I read often and am following along even though I have nothing to contribute other than my prayers, I do have those.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: May 12, 2009, 12:49:26 PM »

Dear Amber's Grandmom,

I want you to know that I continue to think about and pray for Amber every single day. Your letter was extremely moving and I am so sorry you and your family are going through this horrible pain. The fact that you and Amber communicated so often really touched me. How many teenagers are sweet and thoughtful enough to maintain such a line of communication? My guess is not so many and Amber was special that way. I think about her heading to school with her Valentine gifts for her friends. Amber, the giver. The kind hearted.

I would like to know if there is an inhanced picture of the truck that was shown in the video and is of interest? I keep my eyes peeled looking at every maroon truck I see when I am out in the area.  I would really like to know what characteristics I am looking for. I think they said..altered or missing tailgate? Is there any more information you can share with us? I wish there was something else I could do. May God guide and comfort you and your family.
Sincerely, Shell

Shell -

Amber is truly a special girl in so many ways - just one of which is her closeness with her Grandmom!  We, as a family, are working on obtaining more information on this vehicle of interest - as I'm sure LE is as well.  We will keep you updated - in every way we can - as our search for Amber will continue until she is home safely.  Thank you all so much for your interest, effort and support.

Amber's Aunt

Lisa

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: May 12, 2009, 12:52:36 PM »

Ambers Grandmom
  I want you to know that my heart breaks for you and the entire family. We live not very far from where Amber was last seen. My daughter and I have attempted to find out info on searches in the area on the weekends and didn't have good success with accurate info from Escondido police.  I should have known to check in the forum here but I didn't. Now that I know there is an updated thread here, we will definately want to help. If there is anything that we can do please post the location , time date etc.  My daughter's husband and their family have off road type vehicles (quads, minibikes)  and all of those guys would probably help too.  I'm sorry that we didn't try harder earlier but frankly EPD wasn't very "up" on what was going on and where to find out.  I'll check in here everyday from now on.

Please know that our prayers are with all of you and we want Amber to come home to her loving family.
  janet

Hi Janet -

We have had and will continue to have organized searches every weekend until our Amber is home safely - please refer to www.BringAmberHome.com for continued information regarding searches and other events.  Thank you so much!

Amber's Aunt

Lisa

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: May 12, 2009, 12:54:10 PM »

My thoughts and prayers for those caught up in this tragedy.

I read often and am following along even though I have nothing to contribute other than my prayers, I do have those.

Each and every prayer, good thought and hopeful word is greatly appreciated by all of Amber's family and friends.  Thank you!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: May 12, 2009, 01:24:57 PM »

WebSleuths has also been doing some good research and one of its members has also done some nice work with the truck image and comparrisons..
That member did say he/she had forwarded them onto ambers family..

Also that member noted a vehicle in sacramento area of california "Auburn" Where a red picup was noted in a police report and its occupant a whaite male who tried to abduct a 16 year old girl..

The tailgate missing indicating a possible 5th wheel..as maybe this person travels and stays in parks..

Also the williams character was in a stolen vehicle... Was there any red trucks listed with police from san diego as being stolen in and around that time..
One of my main reasons for focus on Williams is his early morning attack on the 16 year old girl.. As well as his insisting his face not be shown on court cameras..
He was found and arrested in san diego but he attacked the girl in El Cajon.

A list of stolen vehicles at that time would be nice.. recovered red pick ups would be better.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: May 12, 2009, 01:26:04 PM »

Nuts..I forgot to spell check that..
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: May 12, 2009, 01:41:00 PM »

WebSleuths has also been doing some good research and one of its members has also done some nice work with the truck image and comparrisons..
That member did say he/she had forwarded them onto ambers family..

Also that member noted a vehicle in sacramento area of california "Auburn" Where a red picup was noted in a police report and its occupant a whaite male who tried to abduct a 16 year old girl..

The tailgate missing indicating a possible 5th wheel..as maybe this person travels and stays in parks..

Also the williams character was in a stolen vehicle... Was there any red trucks listed with police from san diego as being stolen in and around that time..
One of my main reasons for focus on Williams is his early morning attack on the 16 year old girl.. As well as his insisting his face not be shown on court cameras..
He was found and arrested in san diego but he attacked the girl in El Cajon.

A list of stolen vehicles at that time would be nice.. recovered red pick ups would be better.

Very true - WebSleuths have done excellent work!  We forward any tips received to LE.  I don't personally have data on stolen vehicles similar to the one of interest - one would think that it is being investigated.  We can leave no stone unturned in our search for Amber and all of the Missing.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: May 12, 2009, 01:53:42 PM »

There has been a lot of missing people over the years.. I have seen great detectives and lost detectives..
Make your own case file.. Make it better and more organized then anything the police own..Ask questions of police and demand answers.
Be willing to go out of your way to get what info you can without putting yourself in danger or by breaking any laws to get the info..
If you are hoping they are looking into something, you may be very disappointed to find out they have not.

I hope and pray you find something soon..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: May 12, 2009, 02:24:06 PM »

The 3 psychics lead us to consider that there is some very organized group involved..
So does Brian's Predictions.. He is so all over the place I do not know what to think of his predictions..
As far as psychics I have always and only trusted Annette Martin. She lives and works in my area and I have witness results to the surprise of detectives..

http://www.annette-martin.com/ ..Annette is very real and very low profile..

She is in the same office as Silvia Browne.. 3

Interesting fact..
Both of them enjoy and are quite successful at finding animals..
Not everyone's believes in this but when you need direction I will take any info I can get.

Annette called out Natalee in the ocean within 2 weeks of Natalee Holloway .. Years later it turns out to be true.. Or so we think.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: May 12, 2009, 03:13:03 PM »

Welcome Ambers Grandmom & Ambersand to Scared Monkeys.  I am elated that you are here.  You all, as well as Amber, have been in my daily prayers.  God bless you and God bless Amber.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: May 12, 2009, 06:53:16 PM »

It has been three long months and we need you to

Please Join Us for a

Candlelight Vigil to
Light Amber's Way Home
7pm  Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Escondido High School, Escondido, CA
www.BringAmberHome.com

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: May 12, 2009, 07:14:55 PM »

Can we light a candle for Amber Please.. That way people from all around can join in.
God Please Bless this family with an answer..
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: May 12, 2009, 07:49:46 PM »

Those who cannot be at the vigil may light a candle here:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Amber

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: May 12, 2009, 09:40:04 PM »

Thank ou very much 2NJSons_Mom for arranging for the Candles.. You are so very kind.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #216 on: May 12, 2009, 10:13:04 PM »

The 3 psychics lead us to consider that there is some very organized group involved..
So does Brian's Predictions.. He is so all over the place I do not know what to think of his predictions..
As far as psychics I have always and only trusted Annette Martin. She lives and works in my area and I have witness results to the surprise of detectives..

http://www.annette-martin.com/ ..Annette is very real and very low profile..

She is in the same office as Silvia Browne.. 3

Interesting fact..
Both of them enjoy and are quite successful at finding animals..
Not everyone's believes in this but when you need direction I will take any info I can get.

Annette called out Natalee in the ocean within 2 weeks of Natalee Holloway .. Years later it turns out to be true.. Or so we think.

Brian and Gale St John are both frauds. Just google their names to find that out. They are all about the money/donations.

I hate when people take advantage of other's people grief.

I am keeping Amber and her family in my prayers.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: May 12, 2009, 10:42:53 PM »

I also dislike anyone who tries to take advantage of anyone.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: May 12, 2009, 11:35:29 PM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: May 13, 2009, 03:20:18 AM »

Thanks, Sweetie, what time is this in ET so we can all join in together here?

I cannot get into the website.  Anyone else having trouble?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.