March 18, 2024, 09:31:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708889 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: May 21, 2009, 03:00:29 PM »

Police said Tuesday that a 27-year-old man was in custody on suspicion of abducting and raping a 16-year-old girl in the East County.
The man, Willie Kendall Williams, was arrested around 6 p.m. Monday at a relative's home in San Diego, El Cajon police Lt. Tim Henton said.

Williams allegedly forced the girl into a green older-model car in or near the 1100 block of East Main Street in El Cajon about 9 a.m. Monday, Lt. Steve Shakowski said.

According to the girl, Williams then drove a short distance, pulled over in an alley and sexually assaulted her before letting her go, he said.

The teen said she saw a pistol in the sedan, according to police.

The vehicle description given by the girl matched that of one stolen Monday morning about a mile from where the assault took place, Henton said.

Once Williams was identified as a suspect in the auto theft, his picture was included in a photo line-up shown to the girl who reported being assaulted, according to Henton. He said the girl identified Williams as her attacker.

Williams was booked into San Diego County Jail on suspicion of kidnapping for the purpose of sexual assault, forcible oral copulation with a juvenile and assault with a deadly weapon.

http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=9936708&nav=menu1607_2_1

Police need to see if this is relative to Amber LeeAnne DuBois. 
This fellow did a early morning attack on this girl and Amber went missing early A.M. 
He had stolen a vehicle. He could have stole one previous.. 
He had a gun. 
It is only 30 miles or so from Escondido. 
This guy was found in San Diego showing how willing he is to travel. 
Where was he on the day in question concerning Amber, possible he was seen on video surveillance in Escondido ?

I did contact and give this info to investigators ...

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: May 21, 2009, 03:08:43 PM »

When you read this thread, all 21 pages, there has been may things that have happened..

The white van attacking girls is another pattern..

San Diego 
Redondo beach
Escondido
Los Angeles
 The white van with multiple people attempting to or actual attacks on girls.
It shows up quite a few times in news reports.

That is a pattern of behavior. Shows how willing they are to travel..

Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: May 21, 2009, 03:33:53 PM »

I have read all pages of this thread - and continue to go back and review - information comes at us very fast and I'm always wondering what I've missed - the data here is so beneficial.

The white van has shown up in multiple locations - problem being - the majority of utility vans are white - I'm not ruling anything out though.

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: May 21, 2009, 03:54:51 PM »

Hi

Here is another pattern..

The cell phone was keyed for 20 seconds..  The culprits are nosey..

I have also recorded in these threads "user comments".. To Internet news articles relative to Amber.

Some of these people attack the family or try to show defects in others, trying to lead people away from the abduction thought, and into a run away scenario ..
The Escondido police actually fell for this early on in my opinion.

I did not post these to be mean or obnoctious.. 

I posted them because I believe the culprits may have created those comments.
A path personality is a creature who is very inquisitive.. such as a Path that starts fires and watches all the fire trucks. A arsonist is a PATH personality.

So when you read those comments..You may be reading what the culprit wrote.
Maybe and maybe not but this is just the way I think.. 
jmho
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: May 21, 2009, 04:13:30 PM »

1 - When I try to respond utilizing a Quote that is more than a few sentences - the display area jumps and I can't see what I'm typing - is this just my computer and/or display?

2 - Edward - reason #1 for not using your quote when responding to this.

Yes, I saw that recently when reviewing this thread - that it could be the culprit posting comments to news articles etc - it's really helped to put me in a different frame of mind when reading those posts - to "read through" what could potentially be a clue.   

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: May 21, 2009, 04:33:21 PM »

Thank You Ampersand... 

You are a very intelligent person.

I am happy to see that you understand why I am posting those items..
I was afraid you would be upset with me or misunderstand my intention/purpose.

I just tried to grab everything I could early on in this because ALL the answers are going to be found there in my opinion.
 Like that guy Williams attacking that girl early A.M. in El Cajon.
He is a very street smart guy and he would have to be hard pressed to admit anything. Even though the girl who was attacked positively identified him and they find the stolen car, he still adamantly denies being involved and would not allow his face to be viewed by court cameras.. I still do not have his picture ID
 The judge and the defense attorney are working against the public interest by not allowing his face to be seen in my opinion. You never know how many girls might come forward.
He has probably attacked many in my opinion.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: May 21, 2009, 04:47:48 PM »

One of those News reader comments includes a name of a local Pub, the person who left the comment even knows what time the Pub is open.
 That post could have been the culprit, again making an attempt to lead people away.
That makes me suspicious of everyone who frequents that Pub..

I know I am crazy but I consider every angle.  It is not uncommon for a culprit to know the person they intend to attack or a family member. It gives them an inside edge to make a plan.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: May 21, 2009, 04:52:13 PM »

Edward  are you in here right now?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: May 21, 2009, 04:54:57 PM »

Yes
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: May 21, 2009, 04:59:14 PM »

Yes

I saw an article today in the San Diego Tribune about a man who is being sought for 2 child molestings at different Wal Marts. The thing that caught my eye was the description of the truck he was seen getting into. Dark, possibly burgundy.
I didn't want to type out the whole article if it is not genuinly similar to the red truck seen in the bus yard. Does the one seen in the bus yard have a crew cab?
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #430 on: May 21, 2009, 05:05:36 PM »

Man ordered to stand trial in sexual assault of girl
UNION-TRIBUNE
2:00 a.m. May 19, 2009
EAST COUNTY COURTS — A pregnant 16-year-old girl told a judge yesterday that she was kidnapped while walking along East Main Street in El Cajon and was forced to perform a sex act by her abductor.
“When I said I was pregnant, he said he didn't care,” the girl testified in El Cajon Superior Court. “He was telling me to shut up.”
Willie Kendall Williams must stand trial on several felony charges, including kidnapping with the intent to commit a sex crime, forcible oral copulation, rape with a foreign object and car theft, El Cajon Superior Court Judge Louis R. Hanoian ruled.
The judged ordered Williams, 27, held without bail pending a trial July 27.
If convicted of all charges, Williams faces 30 years to life in prison, Deputy District Attorney Curtis Ross said.
The girl identified him within days of the attack from a series of photographs police showed her, but she didn't recognize him in court yesterday.She testified that she was walking along East Main Street between 7:45 and 8 a.m. March 2 when she was forced into a car by a man who offered to sell her jewelry. She said she was taken to a nearby apartment parking lot where she was forced to perform a sex act after the man threatened her with a gun, which turned out to be a replica. The girl said she was released in a nearby alley. –R.H.

~ Undoubtedly his defense attorney won't allow him to be photographed

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: May 21, 2009, 05:13:55 PM »

Yes

I saw an article today in the San Diego Tribune about a man who is being sought for 2 child molestings at different Wal Marts. The thing that caught my eye was the description of the truck he was seen getting into. Dark, possibly burgundy.
I didn't want to type out the whole article if it is not genuinly similar to the red truck seen in the bus yard. Does the one seen in the bus yard have a crew cab?

I have been looking at that video.. I can't tell for sure.. aiat looks Red and not maroon.
The man involved is very visible in the video.. If anyone can get a screen shot of that face and enlarge it, it could be beneficial to catching him.. One way or the other he needs to be caught and dropped off a bridge, or something like that..
jmho
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: May 21, 2009, 05:20:08 PM »

Yes

I have been looking at that video.. I can't tell for sure.. aiat looks Red and not maroon.
The man involved is very visible in the video.. If anyone can get a screen shot of that face and enlarge it, it could be beneficial to catching him.. One way or the other he needs to be caught and dropped off a bridge, or something like that..
jmho

THanks, I didn't see a video, just the article and my computer is acting all squirrelly in here.  Typing and posting is jumpy, but yes I'd be very happy to readjust this dudes attitude permanently.

Ok, it was the first I'd heard of this and thought it may be pertinent. So many creepy evil ppl. out in da world. Take care, keep up the good fight.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: May 21, 2009, 05:29:53 PM »

Man ordered to stand trial in sexual assault of girl
UNION-TRIBUNE
2:00 a.m. May 19, 2009
EAST COUNTY COURTS — A pregnant 16-year-old girl told a judge yesterday that she was kidnapped while walking along East Main Street in El Cajon and was forced to perform a sex act by her abductor.
“When I said I was pregnant, he said he didn't care,” the girl testified in El Cajon Superior Court. “He was telling me to shut up.”
Willie Kendall Williams must stand trial on several felony charges, including kidnapping with the intent to commit a sex crime, forcible oral copulation, rape with a foreign object and car theft, El Cajon Superior Court Judge Louis R. Hanoian ruled.
The judged ordered Williams, 27, held without bail pending a trial July 27.
If convicted of all charges, Williams faces 30 years to life in prison, Deputy District Attorney Curtis Ross said.
The girl identified him within days of the attack from a series of photographs police showed her, but she didn't recognize him in court yesterday.She testified that she was walking along East Main Street between 7:45 and 8 a.m. March 2 when she was forced into a car by a man who offered to sell her jewelry. She said she was taken to a nearby apartment parking lot where she was forced to perform a sex act after the man threatened her with a gun, which turned out to be a replica. The girl said she was released in a nearby alley. –R.H.

~ Undoubtedly his defense attorney won't allow him to be photographed

He is very street smart .. I have come across many like him..
He has been sitting around that jail working on changing his appearance..
If they have no DNA .. He intends to go free.
You can see his demeanor with her in the car.. But he lets her go..
Where was he 2 weeks prior ? Did he commit an act of murder 2 weeks earlier ?
By letting her go, he creates an illusion that he would not harm somebody beyond rape ?

I hate the guy... lol, sorry

The cell phone going off the next day would mean he would have had to have spent the night in Escondido unless he on purposely came back and fired up the cell phone for the sole purpose of misleading investigators.. The crime committed to the south and he turns on the cell phone to the north..

His Photo early on, may have given police the edge when looking at security videos at local stores and gas stations..somebody may have seen him in Escondido and recognised him.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: May 21, 2009, 05:30:37 PM »

I guess I better include the source in case anybody wants to read it : The San Diego Tribune, Thursday,May 21, 2009
                                                                                                Section B2 under crime watch
                                                                                                Child molester Strikes at two local Wal Marts   
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: May 21, 2009, 05:37:24 PM »

Thank You for considering it mizjay
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: May 21, 2009, 09:20:30 PM »

What comments are you referring to Edward?

When did that girl get attacked by the man who is on trial?

Ampersand did you wish to go ahead with the letter campaign? If you need help, please let me know.
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: May 21, 2009, 09:24:04 PM »

I just saw this on the news and found this article.  This type of news is always so shocking:

BLOCKED WEBSITE
~ I pray it brings peace to some family.  I, for one, will be holding my breath until the autopsy results are released.  
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 04:35:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: May 21, 2009, 09:27:44 PM »

What comments are you referring to Edward?
When did that girl get attacked by the man who is on trial?
Ampersand did you wish to go ahead with the letter campaign? If you need help, please let me know.

Tracygirl - I'm working on a draft of a letter that is easily adapted for everyones use for the campaign - but as you can imagine I'm working on many things at once.  But - please keep on me - sometimes it is literally the energy of others that keeps me (and my family) moving forward when we think we cannot!  an angelic monkey  Trust me, I'm not afraid to ask for help - thank you 

Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: May 21, 2009, 09:31:00 PM »

Tracygirl -

If you have a sample letter draft already from your experience I'd be happy to edit - that might make this move more quickly - time is our enemy!  You can email anything thru Amber's website.  Just a thought - thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.