March 18, 2024, 08:54:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708882 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #500 on: May 22, 2009, 04:36:49 PM »

I have sent emails to all the links in regards to Amber! Thanks for bringing this to My attention! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: May 22, 2009, 04:47:16 PM »

Tracygirl left a note in Tori Stafford's thread which is where I have been of late. As we await news on the search of Tori's reamins I have as well read this whole thread and made some notes.

First to Amber's aunt and grandma.  My heart goes out to you and your families.  Your messages show what love your family has for each other as well as Amber.  I will pray that Amber is safe until she can come home.  God has given you strength to endure this and we are all with you to help you.

Please forgive me if some of this has been addressed before, but it is what really stuck out to me as I read.

The first video of the truck backing up and pulling forward:
The white vehicle that pulls in has a logo on the drivers door.  Has LE found that driver and questioned them?  Is this someone that is typically at the bus lot at that time (going to work routine) and if so is it usual to see other vehicles there?  Have they seen that truck again?

The red truck did have a altered tailgate that either looked like it was to pull a 5th wheel or trailer.  Horse trailer came to mind.  Construction crews use them to store tools etc.  There was mention of contruction in the area.  Has LE taken the truck picture to the sites to see if it is recognized? It could be a independent contractor that goes from site to site based on contracts rather than working with a crew.  This would explain the ability to not be remembered by a certain crew if they come in, do their craft, get paid and leave.

I am also wondering if there are camping/trailer facilities in the area.  Could the altered truck really be to pull a 5th wheel that the driver lives out of and has parked on a long term site?  I know that is common down there to lease a site to have your camper/trailer/5th wheel on especially for snowbirds from Canada.  Has LE canvased the trailer/camping facilities to see if there is someone with a similar truck, or if a new girl has been seen around?

Cell phone.  Can you check based on make and model if you can set it up to automatically check voice mail/message when you turn it on.  On my cell I can and have it set that way.  Wondering if Amber had her phone set the same way and when it was powered on it went to check messages, did the audible acknowledgment that there were new messages which caused it to be turned off immediately. 

Amber walked to school that morning with gifts for some of her friends.  Have these been found?  Not knowing what the gifts where I am jumping here, but my daughter would give her friends friendship bracelets, pins, etc.  If they were similar gifts have the kids at her school/area been asked if any of them have seen someone with a new bracelet etc that they may have found? 

In regards to the morning abduction attempts.  That to me smells of someone who may work evenings and is doing this after getting off work.  It is unusual to happen in the morning without upsetting work schedules and triggering suspicions.  What type of evening work is in that area?  I have not mapped the dates on a  calendar to see day of week that these have taken place, but there may be a pattern if someone has done it please share. 

Thank you for all your work on this Edward!

NORTHERNROSE  great ideas!   I'm checking for long term rv rental sites and trying to think of jobs that might have a shift that gets off early am.    Hospital staff, security guard,there's a lot of night freeway work ( loud as heck by my place)

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: May 22, 2009, 04:48:43 PM »

I notice old graffiti on the walls around the houses across the street from the school.  Are their gangs in this area, if so, norte or surreno? or ? I notice most of the sex offenders in the area are hispanic. 

I don't know how old the google maps for this area, but I am "driving" up and down the streets looking to see if at the time of the maps anyone owned the red truck or had it parked at their house etc.  Takes a lot of time, but you just never know.

another thing I am thinking of.  "IF" the red truck might have been involved, by now it would be long sold, moved far away, or repainted.  It might be a good idea to go to all the paint shops and asked if they repainted a red truck since the date of amber's disappearance.   Or are the ads still available in the area for sales of trucks?  how far back does craigslist go? 

if you think it really might be these guys you have the photos up on, I can try to find out all the locations they might have lived or have relatives etc, and we can try to see where else they might have been/went ?

There is some problems like many areas of the united states in Escondido

There was a knife attack on a 14 year old girl recently.. So something is up with that.
There is some amount of drug useage going on.
There are some problems with prostitution in the motels and on the streets.. samll stuff..
There was one missing woman of 71 years old some time back
But I have not seen a huge Gang Problem yet..
I am still monitoring the area and San Diego has all kinds of things happening Gangs Drugs Illegals and so much the F.B.I. has an office there..
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: May 22, 2009, 04:51:50 PM »

I have looked on the maps of the area for Paradise and the school.  There has to be a reason someone would "choose" this area to go find someone to kidnap, or a reason to be over in that area to begin with.  They either live there, or they know someone who does.  Or they have some kind of connection to that area. 

we have to ask ourselves, would someone come from a long ways away, come down the freeway and "choose" this area at random?  Would they look on a map for a school and decide to choose this one?  or, are they in that area all the time already and had been watching amber and know her routine. 

how close can someone get me to the ping?  an area, a street, a neighborhood?  I need to start gathering up everyone who lives in the area of the ping, then I will look over by where amber lived and the school and pull up everyone in that area and see if I can come up with a relative etc or some person connected in some way to both areas.

I'm working on getting that info for you ASAP - thanks!

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: May 22, 2009, 04:58:25 PM »

The only thing we have on the ping so far is north Escondido. It really would be good to nail it down.

The red truck could be a stolen vehicle and a stolen vehicle list from San Diego to San bernadino would be a nice asset to own.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: May 22, 2009, 05:18:36 PM »

sorry for so many questions, and take your time answering me.  I am just trying to get some background info of the area and what is going on there, who might be coming into that area for which reasons etc.  Who dislikes who, overall. 

also thinking about the tall, dark-skinned boy that "supposedly" amber might have been walking with.  IF there is such a person, where is he?  Is he ALSO MISSING? has anyone thought to see if there is a missing dark-skinned boy from somewhere? 

how far is the rincon rez? what high school do they go to? 

Valley Center and Pauma Valley
what is this area like, where is it in relation to where amber lived, is it near?  would people from there come to her area? ---

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: May 22, 2009, 05:25:32 PM »

Awesome everyone, just awesome! Thanks DD i know how busy you are.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: May 22, 2009, 05:28:12 PM »

someone on when a child goes missing posted
boy missing from the UltaStar Cinema in La Costa on the sameday, as amber went missing.  Anyone know anything about this?  let me see if I can find out who he might be.

To find me:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: May 22, 2009, 05:28:38 PM »

Thank you so much Dolce as always you are the sweetest and best at getting all the monkeys attention on these emails.

Mine have been sent.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: May 22, 2009, 05:33:08 PM »

sorry for so many questions, and take your time answering me.  I am just trying to get some background info of the area and what is going on there, who might be coming into that area for which reasons etc.  Who dislikes who, overall. 

also thinking about the tall, dark-skinned boy that "supposedly" amber might have been walking with.  IF there is such a person, where is he?  Is he ALSO MISSING? has anyone thought to see if there is a missing dark-skinned boy from somewhere? 

how far is the rincon rez? what high school do they go to? 

Valley Center and Pauma Valley
what is this area like, where is it in relation to where amber lived, is it near?  would people from there come to her area? ---

DD  valley center and pauma valley have many hidden areas. Much of it is "ruralish", ranch type ares overall. Some desert like terrain, some trees, some orchards. That's what I've seen, I worked for fedex delivery in that area briefly
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: May 22, 2009, 05:44:08 PM »

The only thing we have on the ping so far is north Escondido. It really would be good to nail it down.

The red truck could be a stolen vehicle and a stolen vehicle list from San Diego to San bernadino would be a nice asset to own.

so I am wondering, would north escondido be called "north county" to locals?

To find me:
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: May 22, 2009, 05:46:37 PM »

Locals refer to that entire area as North County:  Escondido, San Marcos, Vista etc - as in North County San Diego

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: May 22, 2009, 05:49:09 PM »

Locals refer to that entire area as North County:  Escondido, San Marcos, Vista etc - as in North County San Diego

oh ok, thanks, that helps me to understand a bit where I need to be looking for things

To find me:
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: May 22, 2009, 05:50:33 PM »

Dolce and Amp, working on emails right now thank you for the information and making it so easy to send them.

I pray and hope someway this will help and some media coverage will be coming soon.

Good work monkeys keep it up!!
 an angelic monkey
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: May 22, 2009, 05:51:10 PM »

DD  I'm a transplant to san diego so I may not have perfect local knowledge but North County usually encompasses a large area. I live in the rancho penasquitos area about 10 miles south from Escondido, it's considered north county also
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: May 22, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »

Just spoke to Ambers Grandmom - LE was never able to triangulate the 'ping' as it was only off of one tower - to her knowledge LE never narrowed it down further than North Escondido - which still leaves a very large area.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: May 22, 2009, 06:20:44 PM »

Good Afternoon ALL-

I was threatened, I mean summoned, by our beloved Dolce to review this thread. I have cursory knowledge of Amber's case, and I apologize for that, as you all know I have a caseload I do my best to manage but it is never enough when it comes to missing children especially.

I will review over the weekend, if there is a family member on here that would like me to have any information not publicly acessible and will remain confidential, you can email our Mod Supreme klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com and she will pass it on.

B
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: May 22, 2009, 06:22:34 PM »

Thank You Ampersand for checking it out.. I would hope the F.B.I. would help them out on that..

The F.B.I. was invited by EPD to review the case...
When you meet up with EPD make sure they allowed the F.B.I. to work on this case and not just there opinion..
Cops and Ego go together..They suffer from control issues 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: May 22, 2009, 06:23:27 PM »

Just spoke to Ambers Grandmom - LE was never able to triangulate the 'ping' as it was only off of one tower - to her knowledge LE never narrowed it down further than North Escondido - which still leaves a very large area.

hmmm, well then we just work with what we do have. I will make a "GUESS" and start in.

To find me:
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: May 22, 2009, 06:43:11 PM »

Thank You Ampersand for checking it out.. I would hope the F.B.I. would help them out on that..

The F.B.I. was invited by EPD to review the case...
When you meet up with EPD make sure they allowed the F.B.I. to work on this case and not just there opinion..
Cops and Ego go together..They suffer from control issues 

FBI interviewed everyone in Amber's family in the So Cal within 2 weeks or less of her disappearance.  What they may have gleaned from those interviews, if anything, I do not know. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.