March 19, 2024, 03:22:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708956 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #580 on: May 23, 2009, 05:06:47 PM »

Thanks so everyone for rallying together and getting these emails out to the media.  I am going to send out another batch today and will continue until I see some coverage for her.  I only wish that they could feature every missing child, I know the list is long, but I would love to know how the media decideds which case is more important than other warranting more time in the spot light....I know ratings, but honestly, how do these people sleep at night?

Our local news stations give time slots to Adji Desir before cutting to commercials each and every night and morning....I hope that the local stations in Ambers area will also consider doing the same.

Anyone within that area, can you please tell me who the local news stations are so that I can research getting a request to them to do this?  The more her face is out there, the better chances she has. 

TIA

Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: May 23, 2009, 05:12:21 PM »

Blink - Excellent questions. 

I will need release from the family to respond to the first few of them however - as soon as I can - I will - Amber's Grandmom (my mom) is attending a funeral this afternoon and is not available.

Amber's Grandmom is a civil litigator

No "sudden" grown up indicators - but I will get confirmation on that.

No myspace - No facebook (a facebook account was briefly set up after her disappearance in error)

No gift were received - none recovered

Edward - thank you - I'll make sure this is covered in the next meeting with LE 

Understood, also, this can be done privately, if need be, but honestly, with the time elapsed, realizing it's unpopular sometimes, I did not ask anything proprietary, and it's necessary to progress without a suspect right now.

Regarding your Mom, a civil litigator, got that, I have a legal background as well, what concentration? Wrongful death, PI, workman's comp, etc? I dont need her name or Bar ID, just area of focus; I would be surprised if she has not been asked that already.

I look forward to hearing from you on the rest. Please extend my condolences to  the family of the funeral your Mom had to attend today.
B

Thanks - my Mom has not been shy about posting online about who she is #1 She's a proud Grandmom #2 Enviromental attorney - Sheila Welch

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #582 on: May 23, 2009, 05:16:52 PM »

ANOTHER VERY QUICK EASY EMAIL FOR AMBER DUBOIS!!

Yes, I am asking for everyone to please help again in getting the word out today.  I want to swamp the media with requests each day until they get her name out there and to the viewers.  She needs some coverage as she has not had any mainstream focus as of yet. 
TIA

LEAVE A COMMENT:
Nancy Grace:
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

America’s Most Wanted:
http://www.amw.com/contact%5Fus/

Greta:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/05/22/open-thread-and-a-question/#comments

SEND TO: (Just copy and past into the "To" field of your email)

Sara.Farden@turner.com; Emanuella.Grinberg@turner.com; Rachel.wells@turner.com; Brooke.anderson@turner.com; Nancy.Baker@turner.com; Cynthia.Antoniak@msnbc.com; Tracey.lyons@msnbc.com; Matthew.Cantor@foxnews.com; Beth.Carey@turner.com; Natisha.Lance@turner.com; Macedo@foxnews.com; Diana.schaldenbrand@cbs.com; Dana.schimmel@ap.org; rbrown@amw.com; mxfraga@telemundo.com

Sample email:

Hello -

I am a faithful, longtime viewer.  I would like to call to your attention the case of Amber Dubois  - this beautiful 14 year old girl who went missing in Escondido, CA .

I want to hear more about this case.  I want to see her featured as a missing person.  This child’s disappearance could happen to any family and it is scary!  Please research and air her story.

Regards,

Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #583 on: May 23, 2009, 05:18:50 PM »

question:
does amber like to write stories? and has any info about that been released to the public?

Yes, Amber is an excellent writer.  She is extremely intelligent and wildly creative.  I believe it was - but didn't draw much attention.

do you know if this info about her writing has been made public; did this come out in the news?  or was it talked about by family on the net?  do you know? 
the reason I ask, is I found something where someone is saying she likes to write stories and they believe she was writing stories on the net at a site.  It just struck me a little strange.

Yes, it came out in the news - I received several emails regarding the Foxx post.
I never did get contact info from SM admin - not all the info was released to the press 

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: May 23, 2009, 05:18:58 PM »

dec 13 2008
feb 13 2009

patterns of behavior ? or a long shot..

remote area of a park.

I'll go you one better Edward, one year to the day the body of that woman was identified. The press got it the day after the family, which was on 2/14/08.
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: May 23, 2009, 05:22:04 PM »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Crime History..

ESCONDIDO-----The body of an Escondido mother of four missing since Dec. 13 has been found at an Escondido park, Escondido police said.

The San Diego County Medical Examiner's office has positively identified the dead woman as Martha Lopez Perez, 43, Escondido police spokesman Lt. Bob Benton said.

A mountain biker found Perez's body on Saturday morning in a remote, brushy area of Jesmond Dene Park, in the northwest part the city, Benton said. Out of concern for Perez's family and loved ones, Escondido police kept the body's discovery quiet until it could be identified, he said.

Police are calling Perez's death suspicious but have not determined that she was murdered, Benton said. Her body was found in the same clothes she was wearing on Dec. 13, when she was last seen shopping in an AMVETS thrift store on East Valley Parkway, Benton said. The clothes and the body's condition indicate that Perez likely died around the same time she disappeared, Benton said.

Perez's manner of death was not immediately obvious from the condition of her body, Benton said, and the Medical Examiner's Office has not yet determined a cause of death.

Perez is originally from Chiapas, Mexico, and had lived in the U.S. for at least 16 years, her boyfriend of 10-years, Anselmo Hernandez, 32, said in January. He said she had four children, two in Atlanta and two who lived with the couple in Escondido. Benton said Perez was a legal U.S. resident.

Police have been investigating Perez's disappearance since Hernandez reported her missing the night of Dec. 13 but have few clues about what happened to her, Benton said. Anyone with any information about her disappearance or who saw anything suspicious in the Jesmond Dene Park area in December is asked to call either Detective John O'Donnell at (760) 839-4756, or Detective Miguel Ramirez at (760) 839-4925. Callers can leave anonymous information at (760) 743-TIPS.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2008/02/15/news/breaking/10_30_3899_13_08.txt

Jesmond Dene Park is minutes from where Amber was last seen - it is my "understanding" that the park was "thoroughly" searched - the fact remains - it's a very large park.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: May 23, 2009, 05:24:05 PM »

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  Sorry to barge in again to your conversation, but we are still working on writing the media for Amber DuBois.  Our mission is to get this missing child some media coverage as she has had zilch.  We are going to keep writing every day until our requests are heard.  Please take a moment to visit her thread and write a quick email on her behalf. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4583.msg817947#msg817947

TIA

Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: May 23, 2009, 05:27:05 PM »

DD - nice pull - btw

sorry if that's inappropriate in any way 

I have no idea what you mean, but I don't believe "anything" is inappropriate when trying to figure out what is going on with a missing person's case when people are trying to brainstorm, etc.  I certainly would not take anything you say as inappropriate, I figure it is just part of the "thinking" going on.  But if I understood what you mean, I might know how to respond better 

I've read alot of posts on alot of sites - I don't recall anyone else "pulling" out that information and focusing on it - please all readers keep in mind - just because I don't remember doesn't mean it didn't happen - I'm seriously overwhelmed with everything going on.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: May 23, 2009, 05:33:13 PM »

I've read alot of posts on alot of sites - I don't recall anyone else "pulling" out that information and focusing on it - please all readers keep in mind - just because I don't remember doesn't mean it didn't happen - I'm seriously overwhelmed with everything going on.
Ampersand, the important thing to remember here is to breath.  I have read your many posts and agree that you have not said anything that could be misunderstood as "inapropriate".  You are doing great, and all the information is great, the more the better.  We are all going to read it, kick it around, and do our monkey thing with it..run with it, examine it, research it....we all want answers too....so keep it coming.  Also, don't be afraid to take a step back from the computer every once and a while, fresh eyes can do wonders.  Smile

Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: May 23, 2009, 05:35:04 PM »

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!  Sorry to barge in again to your conversation, but we are still working on writing the media for Amber DuBois.  Our mission is to get this missing child some media coverage as she has had zilch.  We are going to keep writing every day until our requests are heard.  Please take a moment to visit her thread and write a quick email on her behalf. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4583.msg817947#msg817947

TIA

an angelic monkey  "Thank you" seems so inadequate . . . Lisa

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: May 23, 2009, 06:13:37 PM »

DD - nice pull - btw

sorry if that's inappropriate in any way 

I have no idea what you mean, but I don't believe "anything" is inappropriate when trying to figure out what is going on with a missing person's case when people are trying to brainstorm, etc.  I certainly would not take anything you say as inappropriate, I figure it is just part of the "thinking" going on.  But if I understood what you mean, I might know how to respond better 

oh, I see what you meant by "pull" now LOL,  well, I am one to dig and dig, I will dig up everything until I hit bedrock, then I bring out the dynamite and blast a deep hole, and keep on digging.  Just the way I am.   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: May 23, 2009, 06:40:58 PM »

Ampersand - if you ever need to get in touch with me, you can reach me at klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com or if you want to reach Red the owner of SM his email addy is red@scaredmonkeys.com
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: May 23, 2009, 08:09:58 PM »

I remember reading back on this thread, or on a link from this thread that amber went somewhere (I think I remember with her grandmother) to see the wolves?  Do I remember that correctly?  And she wears the wolf pendent?

Has amber ever been to the Wolf Mountain Sactuary in Lucerne Valley?  Or does she know about this place? 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: May 23, 2009, 09:40:57 PM »

does amber's school have a security guard?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: May 23, 2009, 10:43:23 PM »

can someone please recap the Target whatever it was.  or link me to the articles please.  I remember reading something about target back there.

To find me:
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: May 23, 2009, 10:50:59 PM »

Good morning everyone!   I've missed a couple of days and I see monkeys have been hard at work! 

I copied & pasted the email but got several returned undeliverable.  Did anyone else have the same problem or is it operator error?

God Bless Amber!
Lovinlife

yes I too had 3 undeliverables...

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: May 23, 2009, 10:56:30 PM »

anyone know of anyone missing in Carlsbad?

To find me:
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: May 23, 2009, 11:03:24 PM »

Dolce,I sent the emails you told us about.
Got 2 back but will try again Tuesday.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: May 23, 2009, 11:33:32 PM »

My sweet daughter and I went with a small search group this morning in an area north of escondido. We did't come across anything but maybe that area could be eliminated. They are wonderful people voluteering at the Bring Amber Home center but as Ampersand has said, if only there could be some renewed interest nationally and locally as well, it mifgt help to bring in some more volunteers and searchers.
It was rough terrain and being the rookies, sometimes I think we were more afraid of running into a rattle snake than keeping our focus on searching!  We both promised to do better next week. It was our first time at it and afterward it was ticks that were freaking us out.  Absolutely, my admiration for Tim Miller and all voluteers has skyrocketed.

As always, let's bring Amber home.
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: May 24, 2009, 12:03:30 AM »

FYI: Thank you for participating. Amber's great grand mom was from SC.  We have family there and many of their SC churches are listed on Amber's website [BringAmberHome.com] in prayers for her.  I lived in S.C. as a child with my grandparents on a little farm in Jedburg (after having been previously kidnapped in Florida) so SC remains close to my heart as a place of love and safety. AmbersGrandmom
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.