March 19, 2024, 04:17:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 709001 times)
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: May 24, 2009, 04:47:20 PM »

AMPERSAND   Hi.   This will probably sound ridiculous but at this point?????/    IF a classmate knew that she would have cash ( or was it check?) that day to purchase the lamb, could there be any thought of a robbery by the student and an older sibling or friend that could drive.   Do you have eyes and ears by way of Ambers friends?

Only unasked questions are ridiculous 

It was a check - it has never been cashed or located.  I don't believe that Amber's friends have been very helpful as "eyes and ears" unfortunately.

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: May 24, 2009, 05:02:39 PM »

Just want to note that I was not posting that to be arguementative, just posting that so that those who wrote or used that email will know that it was alright.

an angelic monkey
an angelic monkey

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: May 24, 2009, 05:04:29 PM »

AMPERSAND   Hi.   This will probably sound ridiculous but at this point?????/    IF a classmate knew that she would have cash ( or was it check?) that day to purchase the lamb, could there be any thought of a robbery by the student and an older sibling or friend that could drive.   Do you have eyes and ears by way of Ambers friends?

It was a check - it has never been cashed or located.  I don't believe that Amber's friends have been very helpful as "eyes and ears" unfortunately.

Ok that's out.    If I run with the jesmond dene park idea,  solely based on the other abduction and the cell ping coming from the "north" which that would be,  If it was a person with a night job or maybe a construction worker ( often, they have black friday/no work) that may frequent the park in the early-mid morning, as a hang out to unwind, maybe it would be worthwile to kind of stake it out. Just see who comes and goes at that time of day. I'm not talking about hiking thru but just trolling around in a car.  These ideas that I pop off with don't have to have a response unless they sound remotely helpful, I'm just brainstorming and I know ya'll are inudated with questions and tasks. j
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #643 on: May 24, 2009, 05:09:42 PM »

In the searches has the landscaping etc. at 322 Vista been covered throughly?  Amber could have dropped something if she was attacked in the area.  I don't know if your neighborhood RSO is still living there, or living at all, but it worries me knowing he was at one time.   

Amber's Aunt and Grandmom, I too have doubts about the eyewitnesses.  Could just be honest mistakes.   Perhaps she is still in a house in the immediate area.    JMO

Just my mulling over the situation again.  You are doing a fantastic job for Amber!   an angelic monkey

Chi-M
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: May 24, 2009, 05:12:36 PM »

Ambersand & Ambersgrandmom ~ I left you a note here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5034.msg818518#msg818518 (just click the link)  I didn't want to muddy up conversation. 

Peace & Love to Amber and all the missing!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: May 24, 2009, 05:15:56 PM »

In the searches has the landscaping etc. at 322 Vista been covered throughly?  Amber could have dropped something if she was attacked in the area.  I don't know if your neighborhood RSO is still living there, or living at all, but it worries me knowing he was at one time.   

Amber's Aunt and Grandmom, I too have doubts about the eyewitnesses.  Could just be honest mistakes.   Perhaps she is still in a house in the immediate area.    JMO

Just my mulling over the situation again.  You are doing a fantastic job for Amber!   an angelic monkey

Chi-M

Good question CHI.

Also, are there any known transient camps nearby?  Sounds crazy, but in  large canyon type are between my house and the freeway is home to a fairly big population of the dudes that hang out on the corner looking for work. Don't ask me how they shower and all, but in fact they do live there year round
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: May 24, 2009, 05:36:36 PM »

mizjay,   I live far from Escondido, so I can't tell anything about the possible migrant workers camps there.  I think we all have them now.  While e-driving google around the city, I did go on out Vista since drivers going to work every morning could have seen Amber on her way to school.  In addition to some nice housing areas, I noticed there were a lot of "scrappy" looking horse holding fields.  There were many horse trailers and pickups.   Hummmm.

Amber's possible "furry" writing and screen name "wolfintheend" sent me out searching for stories.  I failed to find any by her or mentioning her, but I found a short story that may have influenced her chosen name.  This is an example of "furry" writing I think.  The people are part wolf.   

http://www.aflyinamber.net/?p=108

Chi-M
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: May 24, 2009, 07:30:53 PM »

Ambers Grandmom

Thank you for your detailed post..

On the train .. In the Depot there must be cameras. There may be evidence of ticket purchased..

Williams attacks the 16 year old in El Cajon.. He was arrested at a a family members home in San Diego..

What If...

Try to have ELE  or Anyone who can see if Williams was on that train..
He may have sat with or near her and made some contact, enough to figure out where she lives and what school she went to..

Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #648 on: May 24, 2009, 07:36:57 PM »

Ambersand & Ambersgrandmom ~ I left you a note here:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5034.msg818518#msg818518 (just click the link)  I didn't want to muddy up conversation. 

Peace & Love to Amber and all the missing!

LL - you're just fine - please don't worry of such things - Mom and I are well aware that everyone here is working toward bringing Amber - and so many others - home to their families.   an angelic monkey

If anything - I may be the one who needs to "back-peddle" - I'm often trying to do so many things at the same time - my posts may seem abrupt.  You all bring a whole new meaning to "monkey work" - I'm amazed and so grateful ~ Lisa

Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: May 24, 2009, 07:40:41 PM »

Chi-M

Thank you - I've flagged this for follow up with LE.

Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: May 24, 2009, 07:45:11 PM »

AG thank you so much for the answers to the many questions we have.  I can try to explain the "furry" reference by Lance Foxx.  Furry is a fascination with anthropomorphic animals which human capabilities.  We have a nephew who is a active Furry.  He draws and writes about the characters that he has developed which are his alter ego so to speak when he is with other Furries. He has developed character sheets why explain his character in detail from colour to special markings etc. There are actual gatherings/conventions of Furries and depending on the level of involvement, some even come in their Furry persona costumes.  I believe the fact that Amber had written the one story you refer to on the website, the pendant and the fact that there is an account on one of the Furry prose registered to wolfintheend , it may be an assumption by some that Amber may be a furry - have a wolf persona that she has created as part of her story writing.  I do not fully understand the Furry thing, but apparently there are quite a few that have this interest .  There are several websites that are dedicated to Furries so they can share their stories and art.  Being of the old school, the best way I can describe it is some children when young pretend to be horses, dog, cats, etc.  in their play.  Furries  rather than outgrowing this part of their imaginations, embraced and expanded it and it is actually another side of them. 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: May 24, 2009, 07:48:16 PM »

Ok that's out.    If I run with the jesmond dene park idea,  solely based on the other abduction and the cell ping coming from the "north" which that would be,  If it was a person with a night job or maybe a construction worker ( often, they have black friday/no work) that may frequent the park in the early-mid morning, as a hang out to unwind, maybe it would be worthwile to kind of stake it out. Just see who comes and goes at that time of day. I'm not talking about hiking thru but just trolling around in a car.  These ideas that I pop off with don't have to have a response unless they sound remotely helpful, I'm just brainstorming and I know ya'll are inudated with questions and tasks. j

Wasn't it raining that day?  Was it raining enough to call work off for that day anyway?  

Sometimes transients work construction.  Maybe someone working construction had watched Amber and targeted her.  Has LE checked out their workers to see if anyone did something 'out of the ordinary' that day?  Left town, left their paycheck?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #652 on: May 24, 2009, 07:50:28 PM »

I received what seems to be a type of "auto response" from AMW and Nancy Grace.  I hope that these e-mails will be taken seriously, I have seen us Monkeys work wonders in the past, and my prayer is that once again we will do so for Amber.

Keep it up Monkeys! 

I am really hoping to connect with Nancy Grace using the angle of the twins....lets hope this big fish takes the bait!
  (I know feel free to tell me its wrong!)

Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: May 24, 2009, 07:59:46 PM »

AG thank you so much for the answers to the many questions we have.  I can try to explain the "furry" reference by Lance Foxx.  Furry is a fascination with anthropomorphic animals which human capabilities.  We have a nephew who is a active Furry.  He draws and writes about the characters that he has developed which are his alter ego so to speak when he is with other Furries. He has developed character sheets why explain his character in detail from colour to special markings etc. There are actual gatherings/conventions of Furries and depending on the level of involvement, some even come in their Furry persona costumes.  I believe the fact that Amber had written the one story you refer to on the website, the pendant and the fact that there is an account on one of the Furry prose registered to wolfintheend , it may be an assumption by some that Amber may be a furry - have a wolf persona that she has created as part of her story writing.  I do not fully understand the Furry thing, but apparently there are quite a few that have this interest .  There are several websites that are dedicated to Furries so they can share their stories and art.  Being of the old school, the best way I can describe it is some children when young pretend to be horses, dog, cats, etc.  in their play.  Furries  rather than outgrowing this part of their imaginations, embraced and expanded it and it is actually another side of them. 
And I thought that was just a story line on CSI.  Thanks for the explanation.  Amber draws every kind of imagined animal, starting with unicorns as a young girl and now quite unusual types.  Most don't appear furry to me. She imagined herself being a dolphin when younger, often a horse, and certainly did the usual play type things. I have encouraged her love of wolves.  One Halloween I spent HOURS on a costume for her.  That was enough...she about melted from the fur. I don't see Furries as being any different from Trekies  or Harry Potter fans.  Certainly, these are  better than getting lost in drugs or criminal activity.  Using the imagination also is to be preferred over being a couch potato as way too many kids are these days.
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: May 24, 2009, 08:04:43 PM »

Wasn't it raining that day?  Was it raining enough to call work off for that day anyway?  

Sometimes transients work construction.  Maybe someone working construction had watched Amber and targeted her.  Has LE checked out their workers to see if anyone did something 'out of the ordinary' that day?  Left town, left their paycheck?

It was misting on and off - it started to POUR Friday night and continued through Monday

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #655 on: May 24, 2009, 08:08:09 PM »

Northern Rose, thanks for that explanation on Furries, that is interesting.  I swear I learn something new every day here.

AmbersGM, thank you for coming here and answering the many questions that all of us have.  Your help and Lisa's help and insight is very much apreciated.

Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: May 24, 2009, 08:12:32 PM »

Just want to note that I was not posting that to be arguementative, just posting that so that those who wrote or used that email will know that it was alright.

All the letters are more than alright.  The point was, in case someone wanted to be more specific, they could make the earlier references.  As I said before, I do not know if only the numbers are counted, or, if someone reads for content.

The interview by Nancy Grace was shown on Lou Dobbs Tonight on Wed. 2/25  Marc Klass was interviewed as was Amber's birth father, Maurice DuBois.

Nancy Grace did a short bit repeating the above on 2/27

Nancy did a longer piece on 2/28 opening with Carrie, repeating the Klaas bit, adding PI Garcia.

AMW had a segment on 2/28 with both parents.

LE received tips but they did not produce any results.  Other than a lot of coverage in San Diego county (for which we are grateful) , that is pretty much it re: tv.
Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: May 24, 2009, 08:13:44 PM »

I received what seems to be a type of "auto response" from AMW and Nancy Grace.  I hope that these e-mails will be taken seriously, I have seen us Monkeys work wonders in the past, and my prayer is that once again we will do so for Amber.

Keep it up Monkeys! 

I am really hoping to connect with Nancy Grace using the angle of the twins....lets hope this big fish takes the bait!
  (I know feel free to tell me its wrong!)

Tia - thank you so much - blessings to you, your family and your wonderfully anticipated!

From the responses I'm getting at missingamber - Inboxes are full 

Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: May 24, 2009, 08:28:06 PM »

For anyone that might know:

Did EPD set up any roadblocks at the same time of the morning Amber went missing in the area? Any traffic cams, any convenience store cams, go through all traffic tickets for that morning, etc, next day, etc.

What vehicle detailing/Full service car wash data is available, has all this been checked, their regular dumpster routes, etc.

EPD should be able to account for every available possible piece of footage, have they?

No roadblocks because no Amber Alert was issued by EPD. The high school left a voice message that Amber missed her first period (she had perfect attendance!) so Carrie did not know until 4 pm that she had not been in school.  When Amber did not call at 3:30 she was in her car and searching for her!

The EPD considered her a runaway.  It took a lot of work to get them to enter her as "missing."  I was 100 miles away at the time, so, cannot give more details about how difficult it was for Carrie and Dave to persuade LE that she did not run away!

We have been told that the "ONLY" footage is that of the red truck and OTHER children entering school.
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: May 24, 2009, 08:31:29 PM »

Ambers Grandmom :

I have some information for you that I don't feel should be put out on a public board.  Is there a way for me to get it to you? 

Email the SM admin and she will put us in touch.  Thanks. GM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.