March 18, 2024, 09:33:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708890 times)
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: May 24, 2009, 08:33:18 PM »

Ambers Grandmom-

I am jammed for time today, but wanted you to know I checked back here to see your thorough and extensive reply.

Please email our SM admin @: Klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

She will put us in touch and I have some contacts for you re: the Satellite/Aerial Data.

Edward, Northern, MizJay and everyone working so hard on here, fantastic data.

Will post more when I get a chance.

B

OK. Done.  Thank you.  GM
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: May 24, 2009, 08:47:37 PM »

Ambers GrandMom

Why do you consider Paradise drive?
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: May 24, 2009, 08:51:13 PM »

I don't understnad why LE first thought Amber ran away, nothing about her would make you first think that, other then age. I wonder how many teenaged girls are simply listed as runaway when in fact they were taken? Shameful. 

What is the backround regarding the thin kid amber was seen talking to? Did that happen? I still can't seem to find that posting. Where did that take place on the walk? this person could have been a lure to get her for someone else. 

The parking lot where the truck was seen, is this a known spot for kids to go to do drugs before schoool? I remember in my high school there was a place in the back of the school some kids would go. His is been check if as truck such as that one could be associated with anyone at school, either kids, parents etc... If this person was not involved then maybe they saw something but are afraid to come forward?

Yes, it is shameful.  Some others and myself will be working in the future to change the Amber Alert system to allow for situations like this one.  At that time, I will surely ask for your help.  Selfishly, right now my priority is for our Amber.

One of the parents who reported they saw Amber walking in the rain to school in the middle of construction mess, while fighting traffic, also said a tall male was walking adjacent to her. No one knows more than that.  Fact or imagination? Another student hurrying to class?  An evil man who held a knife or gun? A partner in crime to the man in the red truck?  We do not know that, or, even that Amber got that far that day.

If there was such a man threatening Amber, I can tell you that she would have gone with him rather than be the cause of him shooting all the other kids walking to school that day.  Both the FBI and EPD made a BIG deal out of the fact that no one saw Amber in a struggle to be put into a car or van.  BFD. She is 14.  She was afraid.  What would you do?  Scream and be responsible for the killing of your friends???

The parking lot is between the school and the farm.  I don't think the kids who are working in the muck and mire to raise livestock are in to drugs, so I would have to say NO to the location question. I am very impressed with the FFA members I have met there. I do not know about the drug situation in general at the high school.

LE says they checked out everything connected with the truck and parking lot.  However, we are anxious for an overview of their "notebooks."   
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: May 24, 2009, 08:59:46 PM »

AMPERSAND   Hi.   This will probably sound ridiculous but at this point?????/    IF a classmate knew that she would have cash ( or was it check?) that day to purchase the lamb, could there be any thought of a robbery by the student and an older sibling or friend that could drive.   Do you have eyes and ears by way of Ambers friends?

Only unasked questions are ridiculous 

It was a check - it has never been cashed or located.  I don't believe that Amber's friends have been very helpful as "eyes and ears" unfortunately.

Ok that's out.    If I run with the jesmond dene park idea,  solely based on the other abduction and the cell ping coming from the "north" which that would be,  If it was a person with a night job or maybe a construction worker ( often, they have black friday/no work) that may frequent the park in the early-mid morning, as a hang out to unwind, maybe it would be worthwile to kind of stake it out. Just see who comes and goes at that time of day. I'm not talking about hiking thru but just trolling around in a car.  These ideas that I pop off with don't have to have a response unless they sound remotely helpful, I'm just brainstorming and I know ya'll are inudated with questions and tasks. j
mizjay: This park was the first place I searched.  A poster on the tree for Amber had been vandalized.  Strong feelings remain...it is a big place. GM
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: May 24, 2009, 09:36:41 PM »

In the searches has the landscaping etc. at 322 Vista been covered throughly?  Amber could have dropped something if she was attacked in the area.  I don't know if your neighborhood RSO is still living there, or living at all, but it worries me knowing he was at one time.   

Amber's Aunt and Grandmom, I too have doubts about the eyewitnesses.  Could just be honest mistakes.   Perhaps she is still in a house in the immediate area.    JMO

Just my mulling over the situation again.  You are doing a fantastic job for Amber!   an angelic monkey

Chi-M
A clear problem is that if the eyewitnesses realized a mistake, they would likely be afraid to admit to it. I have driven the street SO many times when kids are walking along the sidewalk.  It is really hard to spot a face under a hoodie...and I have not made the drive with rain OR construction trucks parked along the road.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: May 24, 2009, 10:06:46 PM »

No idea if this is connected but it mentions she was going to California and this guy is still missing as well.

Fugitive, Teenage Girl May Be Headed To Anime Conventions

Cops in Oklahoma are looking for 40-year-old James Reimer because they believe he took off with 14-year-old Deborah Kalai Fourzan.

View Larger Cops in Oklahoma say on Feb. 2, 2009, James "Jim" Joseph Reimer took off with 14-year-old Deborah Kalai Fourzan, who goes by Kalai.

Neither have been seen since.

Reimer was a close friend of Kalai's mother Crystal Vanbuskirk and her husband, Richard.

In January, Crystal took away Kalai's cell phone and discovered sexually explicit text messages -- that seemed to be coming from Reimer.

Crystal took the phone straight to police, who questioned Reimer.

Reimer claimed the two had been role playing stories from Anime cartoons and that none of it was serious.

"I like to tell stories," Reimer said.

Police didn't buy it and worked to get a warrant, but didn't act soon enough.

On Feb. 2, 2009, Kalai was dropped off at her high school in Tecumseh, Okla., but never made it to class.

She told friends she was going to an Anime convention in California with a family friend named "Jim."

Her friends didn't know Kalai's mother wasn't aware of her plans.

Reimer is now charged with using technology to solicit sexual conduct or communicate with a minor.

Kalai's mother is going through a living nightmare waiting for news from her daughter.

"This is so not her," Crystal said. "She has two little sisters that miss her so much."

Police believe Reimer is driving a 1994 white Mercury Cougar with significant front end damage and Oklahoma plates VRW932.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=63272
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: May 24, 2009, 10:18:15 PM »

This story is just so sad.  Sorry that I have not read EVERY page of this thread about Amber, just enough to try to get somewhat up to date.  Have a couple of questions/suggestions.

1.  Has a Registered Sex Offender map been produced and looked at?

2.  Has the family/LE/FBI asked the cell phone company for a ping map with the directions of the pings?  From what I have been told...the cell phone pings even when there are no calls.  So unless the perps grabbed the phone and turned it off immediately, we should be able to at least see what direction they were going in.

3.  Hiring a ping expert to map those directions shouldn't be that difficult (we saw what LE produced in the Caylee case).

4.  Has anyone filmed a drive-through so we can see the conditions and blind spots on her path that day?

MizJay..it's absolutely awesome that you all are close enough that you all can help w/the search.  God Bless You and may all of His Angels surround all and protect all of you on all future searches.  Yes, please watch out for the snakes.  Have watched that emergency room show that shows about those snake bites in that area.

NorthernRose....you are wonderful w/those maps, research, etc.

Praying for her safe return every day.  Thanks Dolce for all of your hard work.  Have sent a letter every day to the shows.

Praying Amber is returned soon.

PS. Ambers GrandMom....am so sorry for yours' and all of Amber's families' pain and what has happened to Amber.  You all are doing all that you can for her.  Hopefully your prayers will be answered soon)

Blues.  When I did a search for RSO's in the 92026 zip alone it pulled 21.  Has LE accounted for all the RSO'S would be my question.

http://www.city-data.com/soz/soz-92026.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: May 24, 2009, 10:29:24 PM »

AG thank you so much for the answers to the many questions we have.  I can try to explain the "furry" reference by Lance Foxx.  Furry is a fascination with anthropomorphic animals which human capabilities.  We have a nephew who is a active Furry.  He draws and writes about the characters that he has developed which are his alter ego so to speak when he is with other Furries. He has developed character sheets why explain his character in detail from colour to special markings etc. There are actual gatherings/conventions of Furries and depending on the level of involvement, some even come in their Furry persona costumes.  I believe the fact that Amber had written the one story you refer to on the website, the pendant and the fact that there is an account on one of the Furry prose registered to wolfintheend , it may be an assumption by some that Amber may be a furry - have a wolf persona that she has created as part of her story writing.  I do not fully understand the Furry thing, but apparently there are quite a few that have this interest .  There are several websites that are dedicated to Furries so they can share their stories and art.  Being of the old school, the best way I can describe it is some children when young pretend to be horses, dog, cats, etc.  in their play.  Furries  rather than outgrowing this part of their imaginations, embraced and expanded it and it is actually another side of them. 
And I thought that was just a story line on CSI.  Thanks for the explanation.  Amber draws every kind of imagined animal, starting with unicorns as a young girl and now quite unusual types.  Most don't appear furry to me. She imagined herself being a dolphin when younger, often a horse, and certainly did the usual play type things. I have encouraged her love of wolves.  One Halloween I spent HOURS on a costume for her.  That was enough...she about melted from the fur. I don't see Furries as being any different from Trekies  or Harry Potter fans.  Certainly, these are  better than getting lost in drugs or criminal activity.  Using the imagination also is to be preferred over being a couch potato as way too many kids are these days.

AG did Amber have the ability to post the pictures she drew to the internet (a scanner or  drawing tablet ) if they were drawn on paper?  You mention that her drawings now are quite unusual.  Fursonas can be cross species such as a rat and wolf  as an example. There are two primary sites that the Furries post their stories and drawings.

http://www.furaffinity.net/
http://www.deviantart.com/

You may want to search through these sites to see if  there is something familiar to you.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: May 24, 2009, 10:53:08 PM »

I don't understnad why LE first thought Amber ran away, nothing about her would make you first think that, other then age. I wonder how many teenaged girls are simply listed as runaway when in fact they were taken? Shameful. 

What is the backround regarding the thin kid amber was seen talking to? Did that happen? I still can't seem to find that posting. Where did that take place on the walk? this person could have been a lure to get her for someone else. 

The parking lot where the truck was seen, is this a known spot for kids to go to do drugs before schoool? I remember in my high school there was a place in the back of the school some kids would go. His is been check if as truck such as that one could be associated with anyone at school, either kids, parents etc... If this person was not involved then maybe they saw something but are afraid to come forward?

Yes, it is shameful.  Some others and myself will be working in the future to change the Amber Alert system to allow for situations like this one.  At that time, I will surely ask for your help.  Selfishly, right now my priority is for our Amber.

One of the parents who reported they saw Amber walking in the rain to school in the middle of construction mess, while fighting traffic, also said a tall male was walking adjacent to her. No one knows more than that.  Fact or imagination? Another student hurrying to class?  An evil man who held a knife or gun? A partner in crime to the man in the red truck?  We do not know that, or, even that Amber got that far that day.

If there was such a man threatening Amber, I can tell you that she would have gone with him rather than be the cause of him shooting all the other kids walking to school that day.  Both the FBI and EPD made a BIG deal out of the fact that no one saw Amber in a struggle to be put into a car or van.  BFD. She is 14.  She was afraid.  What would you do?  Scream and be responsible for the killing of your friends???

The parking lot is between the school and the farm.  I don't think the kids who are working in the muck and mire to raise livestock are in to drugs, so I would have to say NO to the location question. I am very impressed with the FFA members I have met there. I do not know about the drug situation in general at the high school.

LE says they checked out everything connected with the truck and parking lot.  However, we are anxious for an overview of their "notebooks."   

Has another student stepped forward and said it was him who was walking next to Amber? Surely if a person had been walking next to her then they would have come forward.
Was a sketch artist used  for this person, even if was the back of this person, I would think it would help.
To me it seems like the most obvious to say this thin man was some how involved and so was the person in the truck. Has this truck been seen around since then? surely if it belonged to a student you would see it around.

I have a question about the cell phone. If the sims card is taken out and replaced by a new sims card, then it would no longer be linked to the account right? had the phone been unlocked from the provider? 
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: May 24, 2009, 11:38:39 PM »

In the searches has the landscaping etc. at 322 Vista been covered throughly?  Amber could have dropped something if she was attacked in the area.  I don't know if your neighborhood RSO is still living there, or living at all, but it worries me knowing he was at one time.   

Amber's Aunt and Grandmom, I too have doubts about the eyewitnesses.  Could just be honest mistakes.   Perhaps she is still in a house in the immediate area.    JMO

Just my mulling over the situation again.  You are doing a fantastic job for Amber!   an angelic monkey

Chi-M

Good question CHI.

Also, are there any known transient camps nearby?  Sounds crazy, but in  large canyon type are between my house and the freeway is home to a fairly big population of the dudes that hang out on the corner looking for work. Don't ask me how they shower and all, but in fact they do live there year round

One of the first emails we received to Amber's website was the following which is a special on network tv (Paul Moyer). Fields of Shame/Vista Migrant Camp. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQEltSyzL38 or just enter Fields of Shame.  It made me vomit when I saw it so soon after Amber was taken from us. This is minutes away from Escondido. Vista is the next town. It will answer your question more fully than you probably ever wanted to know.  AG

Edit to fix link.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 09:37:44 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: May 24, 2009, 11:44:34 PM »

Ambers Grandmom

Thank you for your detailed post..

On the train .. In the Depot there must be cameras. There may be evidence of ticket purchased..

Williams attacks the 16 year old in El Cajon.. He was arrested at a a family members home in San Diego..

What If...

Try to have ELE  or Anyone who can see if Williams was on that train..
He may have sat with or near her and made some contact, enough to figure out where she lives and what school she went to..

Amber had to be signed into the train with a consent form so there is evidence of her trip (if her birth dad kept it??).  I will raise the issue of Williams mode of travel, etc. with ELE.  Thanks.  AG
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #671 on: May 24, 2009, 11:47:01 PM »

One of the first emails we received to Amber's website was the following which is a special on network tv (Paul Moyer). Fields of Shame/Vista Migrant Camp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQEltSyzL38 or just enter Fields of Shame.  It made me vomit when I saw it so soon after Amber was taken from us. This is minutes away from Escondido. Vista is the next town. It will answer your question more fully than you probably ever wanted to know.  AG

Edit to fix link

This video link no longer works, judging by your reaction to it though it seems that is probably a good thing.

The link works
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 09:39:28 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #672 on: May 24, 2009, 11:48:07 PM »

I received what seems to be a type of "auto response" from AMW and Nancy Grace.  I hope that these e-mails will be taken seriously, I have seen us Monkeys work wonders in the past, and my prayer is that once again we will do so for Amber.

Keep it up Monkeys! 

I am really hoping to connect with Nancy Grace using the angle of the twins....lets hope this big fish takes the bait!
  (I know feel free to tell me its wrong!)

Anything you do to help other children helps your soon to be born twins and all others.  Beside...Nancy has twins and shows them off.  She should be attracted to your letter...if they let her see it.  AG
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: May 24, 2009, 11:54:45 PM »

Ambers GrandMom

Why do you consider Paradise drive?
It would be VERY difficult to grab her at the house.  The driveway is very, very steep. I think, dangerous.  Little space at the top to park and you must back down.  Likewise, the drive down the hill.  It is only when you turn on Paradise that you could easily do a stop and grab.
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: May 25, 2009, 12:23:54 AM »

AG thank you so much for the answers to the many questions we have.  I can try to explain the "furry" reference by Lance Foxx.  Furry is a fascination with anthropomorphic animals which human capabilities.  We have a nephew who is a active Furry.  He draws and writes about the characters that he has developed which are his alter ego so to speak when he is with other Furries. He has developed character sheets why explain his character in detail from colour to special markings etc. There are actual gatherings/conventions of Furries and depending on the level of involvement, some even come in their Furry persona costumes.  I believe the fact that Amber had written the one story you refer to on the website, the pendant and the fact that there is an account on one of the Furry prose registered to wolfintheend , it may be an assumption by some that Amber may be a furry - have a wolf persona that she has created as part of her story writing.  I do not fully understand the Furry thing, but apparently there are quite a few that have this interest .  There are several websites that are dedicated to Furries so they can share their stories and art.  Being of the old school, the best way I can describe it is some children when young pretend to be horses, dog, cats, etc.  in their play.  Furries  rather than outgrowing this part of their imaginations, embraced and expanded it and it is actually another side of them. 
And I thought that was just a story line on CSI.  Thanks for the explanation.  Amber draws every kind of imagined animal, starting with unicorns as a young girl and now quite unusual types.  Most don't appear furry to me. She imagined herself being a dolphin when younger, often a horse, and certainly did the usual play type things. I have encouraged her love of wolves.  One Halloween I spent HOURS on a costume for her.  That was enough...she about melted from the fur. I don't see Furries as being any different from Trekies  or Harry Potter fans.  Certainly, these are  better than getting lost in drugs or criminal activity.  Using the imagination also is to be preferred over being a couch potato as way too many kids are these days.

AG did Amber have the ability to post the pictures she drew to the internet (a scanner or  drawing tablet ) if they were drawn on paper?  You mention that her drawings now are quite unusual.  Fursonas can be cross species such as a rat and wolf  as an example. There are two primary sites that the Furries post their stories and drawings.

http://www.furaffinity.net/
http://www.deviantart.com/

You may want to search through these sites to see if  there is something familiar to you.

No scanner or tablet.  I doubt she would have posted any drawings even if she had the equipment.  I looked at your sites. Thanks.  On Deviantart there is a white wolf and fire tree.  Amber would sketch something like that (altho it is a photo on the site).  If it was a real animal ...she drew it like the animal actually looked.  (I have a 2nd place art show picture of horses she did hanging in my living room).  The other drawings are best described akin to a unicorn.  A drawing that has a fantasy element.  She would show me and ask which one I liked best. 

They were not ugly creations. I never saw anything drawn that was half of each of two animals, although we had interesting conversations about the creatures in Narnia (she very much liked the entire series). Hers were usually cute animals or elegant.  She liked to add angel wings. She usually gave them names.  She liked some of the Japanese cartoons and drew these as well.  She listened to them in Japanese because she liked the sounds. Usually she used Japanese sounding names for the animals she drew.
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: May 25, 2009, 12:42:15 AM »

Has another student stepped forward and said it was him who was walking next to Amber? Surely if a person had been walking next to her then they would have come forward.
Was a sketch artist used  for this person, even if was the back of this person, I would think it would help.
To me it seems like the most obvious to say this thin man was some how involved and so was the person in the truck. Has this truck been seen around since then? surely if it belonged to a student you would see it around.

I have a question about the cell phone. If the sims card is taken out and replaced by a new sims card, then it would no longer be linked to the account right? had the phone been unlocked from the provider? 

No one has stepped forward.  I worked with the Editor of the student paper at the high school.  She did a full page ad two weeks ago in it begging for students to step forward to help Amber, or, if not, to step forward for the money (I told her that was ok with us!). But nothing.

I don't know the answer to the phone question about replacing the sims card and having it no longer linked to the account.  If that were so, however, it would seem that the first phone stolen from Amber at the high school would have been put into use, but from Oct to March it remained silent.  PErhaps someone can let us know. 

Also, do not know what you mean by "Unlocked by the provider."  As I said on an earlier email, the account remains active, I get and pay the bill every
month. No activity is shown.  In fact, I about had a heart attack over the phone.  One night  about 3 weeks after she was taken, I sent Amber a voice message just to tell her how much I loved and missed her.  A couple of days later, I had a message showing Amber. was calling..sadly, it was a reject of the voice mail.  It took half hour for my heart beat to get back to normal. 
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #676 on: May 25, 2009, 12:49:56 AM »

One of the first emails we received to Amber's website was the following which is a special on network tv (Paul Moyer). Fields of Shame/Vista Migrant Camp. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQEltSyzL38  or just enter Fields of Shame.  It made me vomit when I saw it so soon after Amber was taken from us. This is minutes away from Escondido. Vista is the next town. It will answer your question more fully than you probably ever wanted to know.  AG
Edit to fix link

This video link no longer works, judging by your reaction to it though it seems that is probably a good thing.

I checked on it today and it is still active.   It is a  +before the S.  Sorry.  But you can get it by the description too.

Fixed link: It's  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQEltSyzL38

« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 09:41:34 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: May 25, 2009, 12:51:54 AM »

Chi-M

Good question CHI.

Also, are there any known transient camps nearby?  Sounds crazy, but in  large canyon type are between my house and the freeway is home to a fairly big population of the dudes that hang out on the corner looking for work. Don't ask me how they shower and all, but in fact they do live there year round

One of the first emails we received to Amber's website was the following which is a special on network tv (Paul Moyer). Fields of Shame/Vista Migrant Camp. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQEltSyzL38  or just enter Fields of Shame.  It made me vomit when I saw it so soon after Amber was taken from us. This is minutes away from Escondido. Vista is the next town. It will answer your question more fully than you probably ever wanted to know.  AG
PLEASE CORRECT the = before the S to a +.  Sticky fingers.  Thanks.
Edit:  Fixed link.  It's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQEltSyzL38
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 09:42:45 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: May 25, 2009, 01:05:04 AM »

Chi-M

Good question CHI.

One of the first emails we received to Amber's website was the following which is a special on network tv (Paul Moyer). Fields of Shame/Vista Migrant Camp.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQEltSyzL38 or just enter Fields of Shame.  It made me vomit when I saw it so soon after Amber was taken from us. This is minutes away from Escondido. Vista is the next town. It will answer your question more fully than you probably ever wanted to know.  AG
PLEASE CORRECT the = before the S to a +.  Sticky fingers.  Thanks.

OK.  I confess that I find things by name not these #@^* numbers.  Google Fields of Shame.  It is the first thing that pops up.  Sorry for the error.  Must be nitey time for the old gal.  Thanks to all. AG
Edit:  Link fixed. It's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQEltSyzL38
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 09:44:18 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: May 25, 2009, 01:21:00 AM »

This is the extent of my knowledge with cell phones. In order to access or reuse an already existing cell phone, you have to have it unlocked so when you take out the old sims card and replace it with your own you can use it and the phone reads the new card. The cell phone is separate from the phone account. From what I understand the sims card has all of your information such as phone numbers etc...

For example, I purchased a used cell phone on ebay, I was told it was unlocked so it was ready for my sims card. Other people were selling them and saying it was verizon (example) and still locked but you could call to get the number code to unlock it)

I wonder if when it powed on, it was to key in a code to unlock for their sims card? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.