March 19, 2024, 01:04:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708929 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: May 25, 2009, 09:26:02 AM »

Ambers Grandmom :

I have some information for you that I don't feel should be put out on a public board.  Is there a way for me to get it to you? 

Email the SM admin and she will put us in touch.  Thanks. GM

will do that now, sorry for the delay, my computer decided to remove all my files and give me a blank desktop etc, ugh, finally got it fixed last night. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: May 25, 2009, 09:42:20 AM »

hmmm, I can't find where to email admin.

klaas, can you send Ambers Grandmom my email please, I can't figure out how else to get ahold of her. hmmm

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: May 25, 2009, 09:43:46 AM »

Ambers Grandmom :

I have some information for you that I don't feel should be put out on a public board.  Is there a way for me to get it to you? 

Email the SM admin and she will put us in touch.  Thanks. GM

I can't figure out how to email admin now, so I have asked klaas to send you my email so you can email me and tell me where to get ahold of you. 

To find me:
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: May 25, 2009, 09:47:18 AM »

Ampersand - if you ever need to get in touch with me, you can reach me at klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com or if you want to reach Red the owner of SM his email addy is red@scaredmonkeys.com

BUMP

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: May 25, 2009, 09:51:45 AM »

Ambers Grandmom-

I am jammed for time today, but wanted you to know I checked back here to see your thorough and extensive reply.

Please email our SM admin @: Klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

She will put us in touch and I have some contacts for you re: the Satellite/Aerial Data.

Edward, Northern, MizJay and everyone working so hard on here, fantastic data.

Will post more when I get a chance.

B

BUMP

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: May 25, 2009, 12:15:40 PM »

Ambers Grandmom-

I am jammed for time today, but wanted you to know I checked back here to see your thorough and extensive reply.

She will put us in touch and I have some contacts for you re: the Satellite/Aerial Data.

B

BUMP

I have connected with Ambers Grandmom, thanks MuffyBee
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: May 25, 2009, 01:03:43 PM »

For anyone that might know:

Did EPD set up any roadblocks at the same time of the morning Amber went missing in the area? Any traffic cams, any convenience store cams, go through all traffic tickets for that morning, etc, next day, etc.

What vehicle detailing/Full service car wash data is available, has all this been checked, their regular dumpster routes, etc.

EPD should be able to account for every available possible piece of footage, have they?

No roadblocks because no Amber Alert was issued by EPD. The high school left a voice message that Amber missed her first period (she had perfect attendance!) so Carrie did not know until 4 pm that she had not been in school.  When Amber did not call at 3:30 she was in her car and searching for her!

The EPD considered her a runaway.  It took a lot of work to get them to enter her as "missing."  I was 100 miles away at the time, so, cannot give more details about how difficult it was for Carrie and Dave to persuade LE that she did not run away!

We have been told that the "ONLY" footage is that of the red truck and OTHER children entering school.

They do not need to issue an Amber alert to do a checkpoint on the route that she took. Sorry, but that freezes my shorts. How in the world would they establish a baseline of the commuters that day? How could they know who saw what from fresh memories? Did they send anything home from the school, like a letter to commuting parents asking them to contact EPD if they saw her "enroute" that morning? It was Valentines and raining, my guess would be there were alot of kids brininging friend gifts and raining, etc., which translates to parents driving them to school.

Honestly, my thoughts are this subject would not get that close to the school, and I agree with ampersand that Amber may have been aquainted with this individual. What can you tell us about the Ag class locations and structure, was this done offsite?

Lastly, and if this has been addressed I apologize, did Amber walk this route every day? Did she always walk it by herself or meet up with others in general?

Has there been a list generated of convenience stores, strip mall fronts, and the like. I am unfamiliar with that area, but find it inconceivable there are no other "potential" closed circuit possibilities- No gas stations? Lastly, does the construction occur in the evening and stop at 7am, or a regular workday? Have the foreman been questioned with timesheet verification for workers, etc?

ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #687 on: May 25, 2009, 01:56:12 PM »

For anyone that might know:

Did EPD set up any roadblocks at the same time of the morning Amber went missing in the area? Any traffic cams, any convenience store cams, go through all traffic tickets for that morning, etc, next day, etc.

What vehicle detailing/Full service car wash data is available, has all this been checked, their regular dumpster routes, etc.

EPD should be able to account for every available possible piece of footage, have they?

No roadblocks because no Amber Alert was issued by EPD. The high school left a voice message that Amber missed her first period (she had perfect attendance!) so Carrie did not know until 4 pm that she had not been in school.  When Amber did not call at 3:30 she was in her car and searching for her!

The EPD considered her a runaway.  It took a lot of work to get them to enter her as "missing."  I was 100 miles away at the time, so, cannot give more details about how difficult it was for Carrie and Dave to persuade LE that she did not run away!

We have been told that the "ONLY" footage is that of the red truck and OTHER children entering school.

Hello AmbersGM,

I am so sorry for what you are going through.  I do not have any grandchildren, but have teens of my own and cannot imagine the hell you all are living in.  Especially with so little to go on it seems.  I don't know if anyone has already done this, but what made me think of it was a neighbor of ours has a security system in his home.  While in his house one day, I was watching the video cameras.  The camera that was positioned in the front of his house captures all the activity in front of his house and accross the street.  Like I said, I don't know if anyone has but, what about going door to door to each house along the route she would have walked and asking about security cameras?  I know it is a lot of work, but if someone (time is the enemy now) had the video of that day you could find out whether or not she made it that far... local businesses she may have walked past may have cameras too.  Problem being that now so much time has passed, it may have been taped over, but it might be worth a shot.  Some systems use DVR and can record much longer than the old videos. 

Also, I was wondering if a list of newer vehicles matching the description of the truck on the school yard was compiled by maybe DMV and by process of elimination? Do any of the SO's in the area have basements in their homes?  Could be a place to hide someone away.  I don't mean to make your stomach turn, but just trying to think out loud. 

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: May 25, 2009, 02:10:07 PM »

No idea if this is connected but it mentions she was going to California and this guy is still missing as well.

Fugitive, Teenage Girl May Be Headed To Anime Conventions

Cops in Oklahoma are looking for 40-year-old James Reimer because they believe he took off with 14-year-old Deborah Kalai Fourzan.

View Larger Cops in Oklahoma say on Feb. 2, 2009, James "Jim" Joseph Reimer took off with 14-year-old Deborah Kalai Fourzan, who goes by Kalai.

Neither have been seen since.

Reimer was a close friend of Kalai's mother Crystal Vanbuskirk and her husband, Richard.

In January, Crystal took away Kalai's cell phone and discovered sexually explicit text messages -- that seemed to be coming from Reimer.

Crystal took the phone straight to police, who questioned Reimer.

Reimer claimed the two had been role playing stories from Anime cartoons and that none of it was serious.

"I like to tell stories," Reimer said.

Police didn't buy it and worked to get a warrant, but didn't act soon enough.

On Feb. 2, 2009, Kalai was dropped off at her high school in Tecumseh, Okla., but never made it to class.

She told friends she was going to an Anime convention in California with a family friend named "Jim."

Her friends didn't know Kalai's mother wasn't aware of her plans.

Reimer is now charged with using technology to solicit sexual conduct or communicate with a minor.

Kalai's mother is going through a living nightmare waiting for news from her daughter.

"This is so not her," Crystal said. "She has two little sisters that miss her so much."

Police believe Reimer is driving a 1994 white Mercury Cougar with significant front end damage and Oklahoma plates VRW932.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=63272

On a happier note, she was found!! http://www.amw.com/missing_children/brief.cfm?id=63323

ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #689 on: May 25, 2009, 02:47:51 PM »

Ambers Grandmom-

B

BUMP

what does BUMP mean?

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: May 25, 2009, 02:51:52 PM »

what does BUMP mean?
It is a way of moving posts forward for easy access or for important information that might have gotten over looked.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: May 25, 2009, 03:47:01 PM »

Someone had asked about mapping out the RSO's.  There are 139 in Escondido.  This is the best map I could get from Megan's law site.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: May 25, 2009, 04:18:04 PM »

Someone had asked about mapping out the RSO's.  There are 139 in Escondido.  This is the best map I could get from Megan's law site.

YIKES           so many!!

How do you find their physical addresses?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: May 25, 2009, 04:30:21 PM »

They would be too many to list.  When you search by zip you get a list of them and when you click on each one it gives specifics.  What concerns me is over 50% of them have a note that says "possibly relocated".  Are you kidding me that LE has no idea that they might have moved?

Here is the link

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/Search.aspx?lang=ENGLISH
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: May 25, 2009, 04:32:12 PM »

Miz here is the first page:

ADAMS,STEVEN MICHAEL
More Info Specific address not subject to disclosure  ESCONDIDO 92027 SAN DIEGO
  ALEXANDER,CHRISTOPHER VINCENT
More Info Specific address not subject to disclosure  ESCONDIDO 92025 SAN DIEGO
  ANAYA,PHILIMON
More Info 1268 N BROADWAY # A
Show on map ESCONDIDO 92026 SAN DIEGO
  APPS,JASON MICHAEL
More Info Specific address not subject to disclosure  ESCONDIDO 92025 SAN DIEGO
  ARENA,JOSEPH
More Info 344 W 6TH AVE
Show on map ESCONDIDO 92025 SAN DIEGO
  AVERY,RICHARD LAWRENCE
More Info 1729 SUMMIT DR
Show on map ESCONDIDO 92027 SAN DIEGO
  BACA,GEORGE PAUL
More Info 836 EAGLES NEST GLEN  ESCONDIDO 92027 SAN DIEGO
  BARRY,KEVIN MITCHELL
More Info Specific address not subject to disclosure  ESCONDIDO 92027 SAN DIEGO
  BENITEZ,JUAN MILAN
More Info 1422 N ASH ST
  BERRY,NED ANDREW
More Info 2035 S ESCONDIDO BLVD # 103
Show on map ESCONDIDO 92025 SAN DIEGO
  BORGHARD,RICHARD M
More Info Specific address not subject to disclosure  ESCONDIDO 92026 SAN DIEGO
  BROWN,RONALD CORNWELL
More Info 3252 BEVEN DR  ESCONDIDO 92027 SAN DIEGO
  BROWN,STEVEN MARK
More Info 2040 MARK AVE
  BUCKENDORF,DUMONT RAYMOND
More Info 2522 WHITE OAK PL # A
  BURGESS,MICHAEL LITZSINGER
More Info 2733 CAMERON PL
  BURNE,GARY CHARLES
More Info Specific address not subject to disclosure  ESCONDIDO 92026 SAN DIEGO
  BURNER,DAMON R
More Info 8310 NELSON WAY # CASDE
  BUSSE,JASON PAUL
More Info 1670 E EL NORTE # 15
  BUTLER,JOHN PATRICK
More Info 900 HOWARD AVE # 30
Show on map ESCONDIDO 92029 SAN DIEGO
  CALLAN,MARK STEVEN
More Info 1320 TAFT ST
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: May 25, 2009, 04:34:39 PM »

This one has been in violation of registration requirements since 1996. 

Last Name: LOPEZ  First Name: ORLANDO  Middle Name: HERNANDEZ 

THIS SEX OFFENDER HAS BEEN IN VIOLATION OF REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS SINCE 04/29/1996. 

Specific address not subject to disclosure

Description Offenses Scars/Marks/Tattoos Known Aliases
Last Known Address:
County: SAN DIEGO
Zip Code 92025
Date of Birth: 04-18-1968
Sex: MALE
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 160
Eye Color: BLACK
Hair Color: BLACK
Ethnicity: HISPANIC

Offense Code
Description
220 ASSAULT W/INTENT TO COMMIT RAPE, SODOMY, OR ORAL COPULATION
None

HERNANDEZ, JOSE ALBERTO

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: May 25, 2009, 04:39:21 PM »

NR   somehow it doesn't surprise me that LE doesn't have more precise info. With all that goes down, with more and more frequency you'd think there could be a full time position for that kind of stuff but..........

Just for the sake of it, I may try to find any addys in the "north", it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Thanks for telling me how. j
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: May 25, 2009, 04:44:28 PM »

NR   somehow it doesn't surprise me that LE doesn't have more precise info. With all that goes down, with more and more frequency you'd think there could be a full time position for that kind of stuff but..........

Just for the sake of it, I may try to find any addys in the "north", it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. Thanks for telling me how. j

Miz sorry if I was not clear.  When you go to the site do a search by city and put in Escondido and then choose view listing.  You will get  7 pages of them.  I just meant it was too many to post on here.  Really sorry I was not clear.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: May 25, 2009, 04:48:42 PM »

Miz sorry if I was not clear.  When you go to the site do a search by city and put in Escondido and then choose view listing.  You will get  7 pages of them.  I just meant it was too many to post on here.  Really sorry I was not clear.

Whatchutalkinboutwillis?   you were clear!   i see what you mean, there are so many, now I know where and how to look, I'm learning ( slowly but surely0
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: May 25, 2009, 07:21:24 PM »

Bringing Amber's candles forward

Light Amber's way home:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Amber

Amber's website:
http://www.bringamberhome.com/

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.