March 18, 2024, 07:38:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708864 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: May 31, 2009, 10:22:07 AM »

The 2nd walmart video I had posted.. shows this man inside the store and has a very clear image of him..
Why is it that his face is not all over AMW web site and on Nancy Grace and Fox ?
Am I missing something ?

The silence ..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: May 31, 2009, 10:31:11 AM »

"http://www.nbcsandiego.com/syndication?id=45525777&path=%2Fnews%2Flocal"
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: May 31, 2009, 12:40:36 PM »

The 2nd walmart video I had posted.. shows this man inside the store and has a very clear image of him..
Why is it that his face is not all over AMW web site and on Nancy Grace and Fox ?
Am I missing something ?

The silence ..

I don't think you are "missing" anything   

there is obviously "some" reason they are not putting it out there.  Another one of those "weird" things they do with cases.   

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: May 31, 2009, 01:10:09 PM »

Edward I don't know  why this is not plastered everywhere. This video is an amazingly clear pic of the man, in fact you can see he has curly hair! It takes a lot of guts to do what he did and who is to say he has stopped there. We are going to end up hearing about a little girl or boy taken and this person responsible. They need to find him, he is acting too bold in my opinion.

When did this take place?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: May 31, 2009, 01:26:41 PM »

The search engines are even missing everything..

When I put in Amber's name "which I do twice a day" You would think this case would come up in order of events..

It does not happen.. Even Amber's site with its most currant news on amber is not accurate on information in proper order of events.. ..

One of the changes that needs to happen when searching for information on missing people. This is and should be the responsibility of the programmers that create and update search engine data bases..
Add that one to the list Tracy girl..

Also there were 2 different walmarts that this man enters to molest these girls, whch is probably ALL on security camera. 
I have to read back to find them.
jmho
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: May 31, 2009, 01:28:49 PM »

The man molested two girls, a 5-and 6-year-old, in separate incidents. On April 1, a little girl was abused at the Wal-Mart at College Grove, and the other on May 17 at the Wal-Mart on Kearny Mesa.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: May 31, 2009, 01:33:14 PM »

Kearny Mesa is a community in the eastern part of San Diego, California.

Located east of downtown San Diego near the Lemon Grove area, College Grove was developed around the area’s first regional shopping mall in the early 1960s. After a decline in the area during the 80s, it revived in the 1990s with a big box shopping center and is now thriving with a Mervyn’s, Wal-Mar, Target, Sam’s Club, Staples, Starbucks, and 24-hour Fitness. The shopping complex is at the intersection of Hwy 94 and College Avenue.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: May 31, 2009, 01:40:02 PM »

Both are South on 15

From Escondido crossing a bridge on on Hodges Lake.. and going past a marine corps military base  and mission trails regional park.. various other locations..

If the search area is south of Escondido then there are many possible places..

What if he is military ? He looks military..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: May 31, 2009, 01:51:24 PM »

looks like there is a tatoo on his right arm
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: May 31, 2009, 02:03:39 PM »

The lack of obvious progress with LE and their unwillingness to cooperate with the family and outside investigators is just appalling!   What explains their attitude?  Can't the family go around them?

If they know the phone was turned on and hit a tower, why not say what tower?   As Edward said, that is the only real fact we have after the disappearance, and we need it.

Amber's horse?  Where is it boarded?  If someone from there drove up and told Amber the horse was injured or ill, would she have gotten in the truck with them?  Amber's Mom  said on NG that she rode Amber's horse through a park looking for her, so I assume it is kept locally.

An offroad and/or motorcycle rider on some mountain road reported seeing human remains according to a WS post which I seem unable to find right now.   He called LE who came out and "found nothing".   Did family hear about this?  Have additional searches been done in the area? 

Did Amber text during her walk to school?   Just to verify that she did at least start walking to school.

Since I think Amber spent many weekends with her father and his family,  have they looked at acquaintances there? And in Escondido?     You know.... odd cousin ..Unkn.  who is strange but liked Amber and would never harm anyone (they hope).

That train ride...  I hope someone has found some tape or how about another rider that last trip home.  Has LE looked for witnesses?   

Hope someone knows something about these concerns, but if not we will just need to keep on looking anyway.   Amber must be brought home!

Chi-M

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: May 31, 2009, 02:08:39 PM »

There was a personal witness report of a body found at a camp ground near water in north county area
back on April 1 2009
Reported at web sleuths.. No news report that I ever found
 It would have had to have DNA testing done..

It is just amazing how many things have happened from San Diego to Escondido in the last 3 months..

I hope the silenece is because ELE has something of value..

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: May 31, 2009, 02:14:31 PM »

An MIA Sandman mission will be on the ground in Escondido, CA, tomorrow to search for Amber Dubois

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/22/amber.dubois/index.html

The team will be led by Cherise Rivera, assisted by Angel, Mike Ruiz and Bernie ('Chartless').

Officers from the Escondido Police Department will also be on site to provide the team with any support that they might require.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: May 31, 2009, 02:26:11 PM »

The above post is relative to Major Ed Dames who teaches Remote Viewing..
I did do a small amount of study on this ... It ranks up there with a Psychic..
They do go out and search there findings and there does appear to be a RV team working a areas of interest to them.

Everyone in the team learns to Focus on "place things and events " The all come back together and compare notes and go out and search areas..

They have  a twitter site running.

http://twitter.com/learnrv

To my knowledge.. The RV teams have found one body in the last 2 years..

Anyways.. I am not holding my breath on this one..
I would like to see them be successful never the less.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: May 31, 2009, 02:45:55 PM »

They do go out and search there findings and there does appear to be a RV team working a areas of interest to them.

Everyone in the team learns to Focus on "place things and events " The all come back together and compare notes and go out and search areas..

Thanks for the explanation of this method. When I saw the link I went there and still didn't get it!
ITA with your last thought, I don't understand whether there just flat out isn't any info to go on, or if there is info which is being held back for stategy or what??  Very frustating to go and search hours trying to eliminate areas, SD county is a huge wilderness in many places that is not  easily accessable to the searchers, who are somewhat dressed and mentally ready for the brush, hills,bugs, snakes,  unexpected marshes, so it seems incredulous that a lazy subhuman killer would be hiking in a couple of miles...............but in the end, I know that for Amber as well as her family, the effort to be confident that she wasn't in the area, regardless how remote the chance, is worth it.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: May 31, 2009, 02:52:32 PM »

Let me quickly edit my last statement re: subhuman killer, I under no circumstances think that that is the only explanation as to Amber's plight. I truly do believe that it's equally possible that she is being held somewhere. My reasoning on that was that, the remote areas would NOT be places that one might be expecting to find her being held.

My heart holds out the hope that she is fighting still and will be reunited with those that anxiously await that moment.
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: May 31, 2009, 02:58:56 PM »

Oh Yes, we can hope they are successful.  At least they are looking, and "even a blind pig occasionally finds an acorn".   Isn't it nice that the LE are being so helpful to them.   

Directing traffic and all? 

Chi-M

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: May 31, 2009, 03:27:23 PM »

Oh Yes, we can hope they are successful.  At least they are looking, and "even a blind pig occasionally finds an acorn".   Isn't it nice that the LE are being so helpful to them.   

Directing traffic and all? 

Chi-M

I'm gonna have to remember that saying!!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: May 31, 2009, 03:43:20 PM »

The human mind is a very powerful tool and we as humans have very little understanding of it.
The concept of remote viewing was first studied by our own military.
If they wanted to go down the psychic road..
I would have rather that they had just contacted Annette Martin who has a gift and she is not trying to learn how to use it.
Then they would have had both a psychic and a licensed investigator on scene working with police..
Instead we have mom searching on horse back and getting tattoo,s and calling in major ed dames.. who is in fact selling a product and teaching classes in remote viewing which he did for the military. They the military stopped doing it.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: May 31, 2009, 04:35:10 PM »

The human mind is a very powerful tool and we as humans have very little understanding of it.
The concept of remote viewing was first studied by our own military.
If they wanted to go down the psychic road..
I would have rather that they had just contacted Annette Martin who has a gift and she is not trying to learn how to use it.
Then they would have had both a psychic and a licensed investigator on scene working with police..
Instead we have mom searching on horse back and getting tattoo,s and calling in major ed dames.. who is in fact selling a product and teaching classes in remote viewing which he did for the military. They the military stopped doing it.

I'm in agreement with you. It's hard to reconcile the expense and time involved when the results are not very sure. I suppose desperation and hope justifies any attempts to gain a little traction.  I dunno. Wish there was something, anything, concrete to set a course on.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: May 31, 2009, 04:56:52 PM »

On a positive note..
 ANY search attempt as long as it is recorded on a map is a good thing as it shows the areas Amber is not located at..
The more areas searched the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.