March 19, 2024, 04:03:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 708997 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: June 08, 2009, 12:57:22 AM »

Tuesday, May 5th, 2009.
Issue 19, Volume 9.

MURRIETA - Attempted kidnapping charges were filed today against two men accused of targeting a 12-year-old girl as she walked home from school in Murrieta.

Kenneth Ray Morris, 25, who was arrested Saturday, pleaded not guilty to the felony charge this afternoon and had his bail set at $1 million. He was ordered back to court May 13 for a felony settlement conference. A preliminary hearing was tentatively set for May 18.

Morris' 20-year-old co-defendant, Cesar Walle, was arrested Monday.

Walle, who lives near the girl's school, is scheduled to be arraigned on Thursday.

Morris allegedly went up to the youngster as she was walking home from Shivela Middle School, near Symphony Park Lane and Sunflower Drive, about 3:50 p.m. last Friday, according to Murrieta police Sgt. Jim Ganley.

Morris and Walle allegedly spoke to the girl, asking where she lived and whether she wanted to come with them, Ganley said.

When she did not answer and turned around to go back to the school, one of the men allegedly ran in front of her, making her back up and into the arms of the other man, who put his hands on her shoulders, Ganley said.

The girl shrugged the man's hands off of her and ran to a nearby house, where she hid until the suspects left. When she got home, her family called police.

On Saturday, the girl's grandfather called police after she spotted the suspects walking past his house.

http://www.myvalleynews.com/story/37617/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: June 08, 2009, 01:07:26 AM »

Monday, February 23, 2009
Man tried to lure 10-year-old boy into SUV
Man tried to get boy into his car in Ladera Ranch after seeing him playing, authorities say.
By SALVADOR HERNANDEZ and JOHN CRANDALL
The Orange County Register
Comments 149| Recommend 18

LADERA RANCH – A man in his 30s tried to lure a 10-year-old boy into his SUV by inviting him to go to a party on Sunday afternoon, authorities said.

The boy talked briefly with the man, then became frightened and ran to his house and his parents, said Jim Amormino, spokesman for the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

This morning, authorities released a sketch of the man who tried to lure the boy in the 30 block of Downing Street. He was described as in his 30s, with blond or light brown hair and a goatee, wearing a black T-shirt with the word "Quiksilver" on it and an earring in his right ear.

Authorities said the man might have been spotted in the area the day before the attempted abduction and that he may be living in or familiar with the area.

The attempted abduction occurred Sunday at about 12:45 p.m., shortly after the boy finished playing with other kids in the neighborhood, Amormino said. The man drove up in a light-colored SUV, possibly a Ford Explorer, and started talking to the boy about playing with other kids.

"Then he asked the kid if he wanted to go to a party," Amormino said. "At that point is when the kid became frightened and called his parents."

The day before that incident, a woman in the same neighborhood had noticed a man with the same description acting suspiciously, Amormino said.

"She just got a feeling that something wasn't right," he said.

The man was near the greenbelt when the attempted abduction took place, Amormino said, and the woman described a man in his 30s inside a light-colored SUV.

An unincorporated community in south Orange County with curved streets and numerous cul-de-sacs, Ladera Ranch is not an easy place to maneuver through, Amormino said. A person unfamiliar with the area can easily get lost in the community.

If the man was spotted in the community two days in a row, it could be a sign that he lives in the area or is very familiar with making his way through the residential streets.

"If there's a strange vehicle, we notice," said Randy Harrison, a sales manager who has lived in Ladera Ranch for more than five years.

Charlie Gugliuzza, an attorney who has lived in the community for about three years near where the man was spotted said he will keep a closer eye on his children.

"It's very disturbing, without question," he said.

Investigators are going through lists of registered sex offenders and are asking the public's help in identifying the man. Anyone with information is asked to call 866-TIP-OCSD or 866-847-6273.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/amormino-boy-area-2315738-through-suspect
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: June 08, 2009, 01:12:17 AM »

Suspect Sought In Attempted Child Abduction
Posted: Feb 04, 2009 8:39 PM MST

Police are seeking a man who attempted to abduct a child at gunpoint in Black Mountain Ranch.
According to a letter sent to parents from Willow Grove Elementary, the incident happened just after 4 p.m. on Tuesday on Via Fiesta. The 11-year-old girl was reportedly approached by an armed man, screamed and ran away. The man returned to his vehicle and left the area.

The man is described as Hispanic, approximately 30 years old with a heavy build. He was wearing a short-sleeved shirt and driving an older-model light blue sports car with a black top. The vehicle had rust spots, tinted windows and a small back window framed in black.

Officials at Willow Grove Elementary put the school on lockdown following the incident.

San Diego police were working on a composite sketch of the suspect

http://www.cbs8.com/global/story.asp?s=9791621
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: June 08, 2009, 01:21:47 AM »

Is Porterville too far north?

There were several attempted abductions there starting in 2007.

Edward how was your trip?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: June 08, 2009, 01:25:57 AM »

Posted on: Wednesday, 15 February 2006, 12:00 CST

By Katherine Rosenberg

ight Ridder/Tribune Business News

Feb. 15--APPLE VALLEY -- One minute a local 16-year-old high school student was walking home from school as usual and moments later she was running for her life. She dropped her books. She ran so fast that her shoes came off. And eventually she was safe from the man who had tried relentlessly to coax her into his vehicle. Around 1 p.m. Friday the girl, whose name is not being released, was walking home from Willow Park High School in the area of Navajo and Bear Valley roads when a man stopped his vehicle near her and told her to get in with him, according to a letter from Apple Valley Unified School District Superintendent Steven Webb that was sent home with students this week. The letter is not the first of its kind to be sent out, as the same situation has happened to other Apple Valley students over the past seven months. Webb said that because Willow Park is an alternative school students are not required to attend classes on Friday. Should they choose to attend for additional support on a Friday as the victim did, they are released earlier than other schools. The stranger was described as a black male, about 35 years old with a bald head, a goatee, and one lazy eye. He was last seen wearing black pants and shiny brown shoes. The vehicle was described as a green Chevrolet Suburban, slightly lifted, with black running boards and chrome wheels. Each wheel well has a chrome strip, the letter said. "The driver said, 'Come here,' but she paid him no attention. Then she saw him pull up behind her and she started running. She said he got out of the car and started running after her," Trish Hill, spokeswoman for the Apple Valley Sheriff's station said. The Sheriff's Department is assisting the Apple Valley School Police Department, which is the primary investigating agency. "She made it to the 7-11 to call the cops, but it doesn't say if she ever saw him get back into his car," Hill said. The letter from Webb said the man drove northbound on Navajo Road in his vehicle. Anyone who has information on the identity and whereabouts of the suspect is urged to contact the Apple Valley Sheriff's station or WeTip at (800) 78-CRIME. WeTip informants are eligible for up to $1,000 reward if their information leads to an arrest and conviction.

http://www.redorbit.com/news/technology/392335/letter_alerts_parents_attempted_abduction_of_willow_park_student_the/index.html
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: June 08, 2009, 01:57:08 AM »

trip was good....

thank you for the reports northern rose
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: June 08, 2009, 05:51:31 PM »

trip was good....

thank you for the reports northern rose

Edward, I wasn't clear about your timeline for your trip to this area ( san diego) but if you want any help or company checking out any spots you can email me thru Klaas, if our schedules worked out.
  janet
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: June 09, 2009, 12:23:35 AM »

Thanks mizjay

I am working on my plan..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: June 09, 2009, 12:45:03 AM »

Tuesday, May 5th, 2009.
Issue 19, Volume 9.

MURRIETA - Attempted kidnapping charges were filed today against two men accused of targeting a 12-year-old girl as she walked home from school in Murrieta.

Kenneth Ray Morris, 25, who was arrested Saturday, pleaded not guilty to the felony charge this afternoon and had his bail set at $1 million. He was ordered back to court May 13 for a felony settlement conference. A preliminary hearing was tentatively set for May 18.

Walle, who lives near the girl's school, is scheduled to be arraigned on Thursday.

Morris allegedly went up to the youngster as she was walking home from Shivela Middle School, near Symphony Park Lane and Sunflower Drive, about 3:50 p.m. last Friday, according to Murrieta police Sgt. Jim Ganley.

Morris and Walle allegedly spoke to the girl, asking where she lived and whether she wanted to come with them, Ganley said.

When she did not answer and turned around to go back to the school, one of the men allegedly ran in front of her, making her back up and into the arms of the other man, who put his hands on her shoulders, Ganley said.

The girl shrugged the man's hands off of her and ran to a nearby house, where she hid until the suspects left. When she got home, her family called police.

On Saturday, the girl's grandfather called police after she spotted the suspects walking past his house.

MUrietta, just right up the 15, very close in the big picture. Brazen fools, I wonder if they are responsible for any other abductions, including this one.  Our only clue, north cell tower, would certainly be on the way to Murietta. Hoping for a break. Amber deserves it and her family deserves it.   
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: June 09, 2009, 02:13:51 AM »

Welcome Ambers Mom,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Many nights I go to bed thinking, wondering, about these missing children.  I do not know how you do it, but I suppose you have no choice.  You must go on, fighting, searching for her.  Perhaps there is something or some research that you all need to do, but do not have enough time or people to do it?  Please let the monkeys know and there are many who would like to help you.  I pray that Amber comes home to you again soon.   an angelic monkey

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: June 09, 2009, 02:18:15 PM »

Tuesday, May 5th, 2009.
Issue 19, Volume 9.

MUrietta, just right up the 15, very close in the big picture. Brazen fools, I wonder if they are responsible for any other abductions, including this one.  Our only clue, north cell tower, would certainly be on the way to Murietta. Hoping for a break. Amber deserves it and her family deserves it.   

I wonder if these men have been asked about their wear abouts on Feb 13th.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: June 09, 2009, 02:50:19 PM »

San Diego
Redondo beach
Escondido
San Bernadino
Auburn

White van
Red Pick up
Blue Bronco

2 men
Various attempted kidnaps

actual Kidnaps .. 1 Boy and 1 woman
Murder 1 woman .. disposal 10-15 miles direct east of san bernadino along side of a road
No witness.. To woman kidnap..No witness to Amber kidnap.

The white car who drives by the red truck in the bus parking lot does not see anything in the red truck.. Nobody sees the red truck go out of the driveway .. No left or right direction ??
 It is one of our only hopes.
The cell phone north of Escondido means the perp is somehow local enough to be overnight in the area.. Knows the area..

The kids in the area seem oblivious,, even the new queens of escondido ? they support kidnap victims in Africa.. oh well..

We have a stabbing by teens who stab a girl in her home and walk away from there victim with no concern.. ?? astounding

Still I think the 2 men are the culprits in Ambers case.... Or at least that is all I have so far.
They have connections in San Bernadino because 2 of there crimes go right through that city.. The boy kidnap and the woman.
She is dead and he was found in Mexicali, showing they know how to get across the border.

Other then that be careful turning corners with horse trailers in escondido. One flipped over.

So far all search areas say north to me.. and since I myself believe in patterns of behavior and ANYWHERE is not good enough for me..

Just posting thoughts and my currant frustration list..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: June 09, 2009, 03:06:21 PM »

I include Auburn because of the comparison of photos/sketches done by members of scared monkeys that appear to match the f.b.i. photos of wanted men in the abduction of the 3 year old boy.
The auburn incident was an attempted kidnap..witness gave information that developed the sketch and it was a red 4 door pick up..

Also if it is considered that his Auburn incident happens after the disappearance of Amber then the route would go through san bernadio and to stay off the main highway system they would or could go through victorville and up 395 all the way into Reno before coming back down through Auburn and high tailing it on 5 all the way down to the border where they are now feeling safe as the boy was released..
I wonder if the boy knows anything because it appears they had him or possibly left him at a safe house..possibly north of Escondido.. ?? Farm worker or drug related people ??

I hope that boy is being protected..
jmho
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: June 09, 2009, 03:41:01 PM »

Correction to say the Auburn incident happens after Amber and after the abduction of the 3 year old ..

with the woman kidnapped from redondo beach, it would appear she was dead not long after the abduction.. So that has to be considered. The culprits returned the vehicle back to redondo beach..

I would have to consider that same area where she was found a search area.
The lake northwest of escondido also, as it is within the range of the cell phone being turned on. It is a park with 2 roads for entry and exit and it has a rural entry and exit from the back side.

The cell phone being turned on the next day indicates Amber gave her password info to the culprits or she is alive and did it herself..
I have no way of knowing which one .. She could still be alive..
We have seen it go both ways over the years.. but after 4 months, alive is a slim chance.
It has happened.

What are the Odds??
I would think 75 percent not alive. 25 percent alive at this time.
I am not a betting man myself. I just keep doing research and hope and pray for the best.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: June 09, 2009, 04:00:08 PM »

The only reason I post all of those thoughts is to get your thoughts..
Feel free

Also, a large group of people are slicing and dicing my plans for next week.  One of them is my other half..  
Anyways I will be on an island off the coast down there for a week but it appears my truck is being turned into a pack mule or I am being turned into a pack mule.. 
One way or the other I will probably have to make another trip down to do a search.

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: June 09, 2009, 04:40:46 PM »

San Diego
Redondo beach
Escondido
San Bernadino
Auburn

White van
Red Pick up
Blue Bronco

2 men
Various attempted kidnaps

actual Kidnaps .. 1 Boy and 1 woman
Murder 1 woman .. disposal 10-15 miles direct east of san bernadino along side of a road
No witness.. To woman kidnap..No witness to Amber kidnap.

The white car who drives by the red truck in the bus parking lot does not see anything in the red truck.. Nobody sees the red truck go out of the driveway .. No left or right direction ??
 It is one of our only hopes.
The cell phone north of Escondido means the perp is somehow local enough to be overnight in the area.. Knows the area..

The kids in the area seem oblivious,, even the new queens of escondido ? they support kidnap victims in Africa.. oh well..

We have a stabbing by teens who stab a girl in her home and walk away from there victim with no concern.. ?? astounding

Still I think the 2 men are the culprits in Ambers case.... Or at least that is all I have so far.
They have connections in San Bernadino because 2 of there crimes go right through that city.. The boy kidnap and the woman.
She is dead and he was found in Mexicali, showing they know how to get across the border.

Other then that be careful turning corners with horse trailers in escondido. One flipped over.

So far all search areas say north to me.. and since I myself believe in patterns of behavior and ANYWHERE is not good enough for me..

Just posting thoughts and my currant frustration list..

Edward... I am glad you are back.  We missed you to keep us focused and working.

I did a quick look for Murrieta and for the geographically challenged like me, it is 36 miles from Escondido.  The guys and their method look like good suspects to me too.

What do I make of the current situation?   

Fact:  Amber is missing.  Mom, GM and a friend talked with her before school.

Fact:  Cell phone ping in N. Escondido.

That is that.

About habits of criminals, I'm no expert but It seems to me  a large leap from fondling 4 yr olds in stores,  or little boys either, to abducting full grown girls.  Just does not  sound like the same obsession to me.    Or the same criminal business.   

The red truck may have been a good lead, but that is now too late, but might as well keep looking anyway.   And include the  favorite, old white van.

Differing views of LE and FBI in seeing no evidence of stranger abduction and family convinced it was.  This could indicate many things, one of which is that LE knew early in the case what had happened and is just waiting for evidence or something to slip.   This would account for what looks to us like a very slow reaction and not as much searching by LE as we would expect.   

These ever expanding search areas must hit a wall soon.  It is impossible to foot search the entire U.S. and Mexico.  Maybe a new approach?   Of course we don't know what the theory is,  or what has been searched.  We only know the results.   How about looking at every cabin, hut and cave near a drivable trail within 10 miles north?  Something along those lines is one idea.   Renting helicopter for speed? 

Edward, I agree that a criminal trying to force walk, drag or carry a 140 lb teenager far into the wilds sounds very unlikely.   Near a road or trail would be much more like it.   Even then I'm not sure what his point would be.  Escondido looks to have many hidden places of it's own. 

If it is "odd", that I still dwell on Amber, that is not my intention.   She is the age I taught years ago, and at such a difficult age.  My heart  breaks for her.  Let's try again to get this discussion moving.   

This is for Amber.

Chi-M

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: June 09, 2009, 04:50:19 PM »

Edward is Porterville too far north?  I found a series of attempted abduction cases in front of the same school there.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: June 09, 2009, 05:24:15 PM »

I think Portorville is still within the area of concern..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: June 09, 2009, 05:25:07 PM »

Edward is Porterville too far north?  I found a series of attempted abduction cases in front of the same school there.

A = Escondido, B = Porterville

Estimated Time: 4 hours 35 minutes Estimated Distance: 272.72 miles

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: June 09, 2009, 06:10:34 PM »

what is in the water in south California ? 

I am not an expert..but
I do not think the molester at the walmart is the same guy..
I do not think the 250 lb male zip ties the girls neck and put her in the trunk with the brother saving her is the same guy.. Although demeanor is frightening.. Absolutely, I did a street view on that street and all around the area.. Nice area.. Scary

It may very well be that these attempted abductions in Porterville are not the same guy/s that got Amber..

But I think all such articles from in and around the area are worth looking at..
Auburn is next to Sacramento..But the Sketch and photo comparison can't be ignored. It is just too close. So Redondo beach and Auburn seem to link..
We may find a link in other places..

Look behind me..I still have one hand on Williams neck..   maybe he did an isolated act of rape on the 16 year old.. but an early morning public attack is rare.
So we have to keep an eye on all currant crimes.. So we can make a logical thought..

I wish we had more on this case..
With kids these day you just do not know.. When Sawn was found and the other boy it really makes a person wonder.. He even emailed his parents at there non profit organization they had set up. The step dad was amazed.. I was amazed at the step dad.. I wont go into that..

All I know is that Ambers family needs help and Amber Leeann Dubois needs to be found.
jmho
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.