March 28, 2024, 09:35:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 709639 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: October 26, 2009, 02:26:44 PM »

Yesterday I was looking at the missing kids in California website, a child walked into my store and she looked similar to a child on that site. I actually called it in, but I don't think it is her, she was too little. 

So anyhow, I noticed Amber's pics and right above her there was a boy who has been missing since 2/09/09. I noticed he is from Northern California and it would make sense that it could take him a good 4 days to travel to so cal, so I clicked to get a description and sure enough he is tall and thin, 6'2" and 150 lbs. His name is Saxon (Kelly) Dir. The boy that was seen walking with Amber was said to be tall and thin, so you just never know, Here is a link to the poster...
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1115852&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

I know no one wants to consider Amber running away and frankly I don't think she did but it could lead you to a live amber so I am posting it.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: October 26, 2009, 04:06:59 PM »

Today I read this in the paper..

F.B.I. says ..  50 kids rescued from prostitution rings across the nation. !!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,569593,00.html?test=latestnews

Where are the victims ? Names would be good...
Are any of them named kidnap victims that searches like us seek answers to ?

This is not the first time children have been rescued from supposed pimps and kidnappers, I have yet to see one of the children listed in the missing persons data base be found because of this.

Anyways, it was considered that possibly Amber fell victim to one of these characters and so this story may have hope and answers.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: October 26, 2009, 05:37:39 PM »

This is not the first time children have been rescued from supposed pimps and kidnappers, I have yet to see one of the children listed in the missing persons data base be found because of this.

Anyways, it was considered that possibly Amber fell victim to one of these characters and so this story may have hope and answers.

Edward I wonder that too. I would also like to know the cities and states. 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: October 27, 2009, 12:54:31 PM »

Re: Amber Leeanne Dubois ~ Questions only, no comments
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 07:59:43 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did Amber, her mom, or her dad rent a storage place anywhere in the area?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian:  could you get an answer to this?  May be something, may be nothing.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: October 27, 2009, 11:09:18 PM »

Yesterday I was looking at the missing kids in California website, a child walked into my store and she looked similar to a child on that site. I actually called it in, but I don't think it is her, she was too little. 

So anyhow, I noticed Amber's pics and right above her there was a boy who has been missing since 2/09/09. I noticed he is from Northern California and it would make sense that it could take him a good 4 days to travel to so cal, so I clicked to get a description and sure enough he is tall and thin, 6'2" and 150 lbs. His name is Saxon (Kelly) Dir. The boy that was seen walking with Amber was said to be tall and thin, so you just never know, Here is a link to the poster...
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1115852&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

I know no one wants to consider Amber running away and frankly I don't think she did but it could lead you to a live amber so I am posting it.

Hi Tracygirl,
I am so glad that you had the foresight to call this in. Whether it turns out to be anything or not, it is great that you called it in. Carrie gets a lot of calls from people who see suspicious things and they only give her a partial license plate number. You really need to whole number in order to research it. I am only saying this because I was one of those people who thought that LE had some kind of magic machine that could take a number or two and get them the result that they wanted. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: October 27, 2009, 11:13:18 PM »

Hi Edward!
I have not seen you in a while! It is great to see you! You always have great things to contribute to these boards. Carrie has met with people that are involved with going after those who are involved with human trafficking. It is a much bigger problem than people know. I am so glad that LE is taking it seriously and working hard to fight it.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: October 27, 2009, 11:16:26 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Lovinglife!
I think you might have asked me this before and I meant to ask Carrie and got off on something else and forgot. I am really sorry. I will ask her and post the reply. I have been trying to reach her tonight.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1387 on: October 27, 2009, 11:36:57 PM »

Hi Edward,
This one is for you  http://mynw.com/?nid=11&sid=230664 Please read "had enough"s comments. I read them and thought of you. This guy is really funny and very astute!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: October 27, 2009, 11:42:13 PM »

The comments on that site are too rich! I have not had a laugh like this in a long time. Moondoggie wrote...
Jeromy
I hope Barney Frank's partner isn't arrested for running a prostitution ring AGAIN.

Sometimes you find the funniest things in the most unlikely places!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: October 28, 2009, 02:11:12 PM »

People are frustrated with the news reporting..
 Some of the false reporting is being done by law enforcement and there associated groups to make there image look good and Ego's grow in public view.

1. I want the names of all pimps arrested
2. I want the names of all adult women arrested

and how many of these children rescued were actually the working prostitutes own children ?
A pimp and a prostitute could be nothing more then a husband and his wife.
 They could have kids. The police arrest the husband and wife and take the children. Then all of a sudden a news report comes out and states that children were rescued from a prostitution ring.

It also mentions organized crime group. What organized group ?? Who are the people associated to that group ?

It is all bullshit.. 

I do not like false statistics ..
 I do not like false news reports..
I do not like false info released by police departments or prosecutors for any kind of political gain.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: October 28, 2009, 09:56:59 PM »

People are frustrated with the news reporting..
 Some of the false reporting is being done by law enforcement and there associated groups to make there image look good and Ego's grow in public view.

1. I want the names of all pimps arrested
2. I want the names of all adult women arrested

and how many of these children rescued were actually the working prostitutes own children ?
A pimp and a prostitute could be nothing more then a husband and his wife.
 They could have kids. The police arrest the husband and wife and take the children. Then all of a sudden a news report comes out and states that children were rescued from a prostitution ring.

It also mentions organized crime group. What organized group ?? Who are the people associated to that group ?

It is all bullshit.. 

I do not like false statistics ..
 I do not like false news reports..
I do not like false info released by police departments or prosecutors for any kind of political gain.

The "real" reporters were canned or forced to take an early retirement years ago. They were replaced with tabloid sensationalists. I am sure that is why the newspaper is soon to be a thing of the past.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: November 01, 2009, 01:29:00 AM »

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Lovinlife!
Carrie has not had a storage unit since Amber was 5. Moe, Amber's father has a storage unit up in the Buena Park area somewhere. Is it important? Thank you!
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1392 on: November 01, 2009, 04:17:10 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Lovinlife!
Carrie has not had a storage unit since Amber was 5. Moe, Amber's father has a storage unit up in the Buena Park area somewhere. Is it important? Thank you!

What about her at the time live-in bf.  Did you mean to exclude him from your question?   I have no idea what your question is about, but it would seem that he should be included.   Just guessing that he would have quite a lot of storage at his business.     

Always, JMO
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: November 01, 2009, 10:59:00 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Lovinlife!

What about her at the time live-in bf.  Did you mean to exclude him from your question?   I have no idea what your question is about, but it would seem that he should be included.   Just guessing that he would have quite a lot of storage at his business.     

Always, JMO

Great question Chi-Monkey. I will find out if Dave has any storage units!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: November 04, 2009, 01:55:29 AM »

Hi Lovinglife,
Dave, Carrie's ex live in boyfriend does not have a storage space. Where are you?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: November 04, 2009, 09:19:29 AM »

Hi Lovinglife,
Dave, Carrie's ex live in boyfriend does not have a storage space. Where are you?
I am here Sebastian.  Real life has been EXTREEMLY busy. Can you email me at XXXXXXXX@live.com?  Thanks for checking that out.  Like I said, probably nothing. 

Chi-Monkey~I did not intentionally leave out Dave, I totally forgot about him when I asked the question. Sorry for any confusion.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 09:39:41 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: November 04, 2009, 09:46:47 AM »

Sebastian ~ when you get my email addy can you "report to Mod" so they can remove it.  I'm on EST & I think you're on PST?  I'll probably miss you. TIA, lovin

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1397 on: November 04, 2009, 02:40:26 PM »

Hi Lovinglife,
I am here Sebastian.  Real life has been EXTREEMLY busy. Can you email me at XXXXXXXXXX@live.com?  Thanks for checking that out.  Like I said, probably nothing. 

Chi-Monkey~I did not intentionally leave out Dave, I totally forgot about him when I asked the question. Sorry for any confusion.

No problem, I just wouldn't like to forget Dave.  As Edward could tell, I am both reading and taking notes. LOL

Chi-M

« Last Edit: November 05, 2009, 09:40:46 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: November 04, 2009, 03:27:36 PM »

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1399 on: November 04, 2009, 03:30:35 PM »

I keep hoping Amber ran away too Edward. It would mean that more than likely Amber is alive and well. The problem is that Carrie has left no stone unturned. She diligently follows leads, continuously talks to LE, has been through Amber's things, talked to Amber's friends. There has not been a single indication that Amber ran away. She was quiet, did not have a boyfriend, got great grades, was in 4-H and was not allowed a myspace. Her online activity was monitored and her computer has been gone over more than once with a fine tooth comb. Everytime I think I have a good suggestion on a possible lead, Carrie has already been there, done that. I am so frustrated and it is not my child. I cannot even imagine the frustration for the family. I still cannot believe that someone did not see something or that someone does not know something. I am begging anyone that saw something, even as small or rediculous that you think it may be, PLEASE CALL LE! You can call from a payphone and your identity would be witheld.

Sebastian..  I will risk a few comments here, knowing the possibility of upsetting Carrie, but this is about Amber.  Early on here Carrie's feelings were hurt and she cut off discussions online.  Also, asked family members not to discuss online either.   This was unfortunate I think.   Anyway, here are my thoughts. 

I have never agreed that Amber was a targeted sexual predator abduction.  Don't want to give all my reasons, I just do not think so.    Also, don't think the red truck was involved either.  What  kidnapper would pass up all the lonely kids walking to school, to go up to the school with obvious security cameras all around, go into a private parking lot in front of a camera, use their red, tricked out pickup, and drag Amber off?  Not being seen by anyone?   No, I doubt it. 

The eye witness sightings are questionable.  I remember g-mother drove the route and said she would not have been able to recognize Amber under those conditions.  Early, bad weather, hoodie up, ...    Maybe the cameras never picked up Amber because she was never there?  That is my guess.

What is left?  One is teen-agers and who knows what they would do.  Was one mad because her bf was showing interest in Amber?   Goody-two-shoes needed taken down a peg?  Or as we know they may just want to know what it feels like to ..... 'nuff said.

Fatal accident on the way to school? 

Witnessed a crime and had to be silenced?  Amber probably would be the type to report it and they knew that?

There were household burglaries in the area in that week?  Did she see them and get taken? 

Then there is everything to do with drugs and dealing that can be fatal. 

Anyway, I too hope that she ran away with an unknown bf and is leading a dreamy romantic life.     If so then, GO AMBER!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.