March 28, 2024, 03:29:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 709587 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: November 23, 2009, 01:47:30 PM »

ChiChi I remember seeing the same video
 the segment was human trafficking near san diego
It was a bunch of desperate American hispanic males who drive and park and wait for the coyote Mexican pimp to walk his harem of girls to the area where they have sex with the males in the bushes.
The San Diego police are fully aware of the situation and one of there cops specializes in catching them.

I do not remember the outcome but I believe it is still going on..

ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: November 24, 2009, 12:44:08 AM »

It was a bunch of desperate American hispanic males who drive and park and wait for the coyote Mexican pimp to walk his harem of girls to the area where they have sex with the males in the bushes.
The San Diego police are fully aware of the situation and one of there cops specializes in catching them.

Yes Edward that is the one.  If they know that it exists, I wonder why they don't bust the whole thing and remove these young girls... So sad. 

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: November 25, 2009, 05:54:07 PM »

Have all of you picked up a copy of people magazine ?

It is a sad thing to see these faces and know we have all worked so hard to help find answers..

Where are all of these people at ? The bad guys appear to be winning in many of these missing persons cases.
 It is a sad thing to see these faces and know we have all worked so hard to help find answers..
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: November 25, 2009, 06:13:45 PM »

I did pick up the magazine. I was so glad to know this was coming out, so much exposure, on just about every check stand everywhere. I hope this leads to at least of these missing to be found.

And yes where are they and I will add why them? Bad luck or was someone waiting for just that right second to take them? I don't understand how a person just goes poof and disappears.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1464 on: November 25, 2009, 09:22:50 PM »

AWWWwwwwwwwww ...... I am so glad they included Adji !! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: November 27, 2009, 11:45:41 PM »

I am not 100% sure  I saw exact report as was mentioned, but I am aware somehow of mentioned activity. Remember, these guys are usually paid in cash. I have also either read or heard on the news (I get confused as to what I read in papers versus heard on news/read on internet), that the immigrant workers sometimes turn to homosexual activity because they are seperated from their spouses for such long periods and they are often all living together.

I can't prove the following, but I do believe it to be true because it is what I have been told by good sources:
The Escondido police do work against gang activity and have had some success.

Everything that happens in Escondido is not reported to the general population. I personally think it should be.

The situation mentioned in bove quote, I really hope more than one is assigned to the duty of catching the coyote Mexican pimp.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1466 on: November 27, 2009, 11:51:34 PM »

Have all of you picked up a copy of people magazine ?

Where are all of these people at ? The bad guys appear to be winning in many of these missing persons cases.

Who the heck cares if demi is 47 and hotter than ever??? Sad...Gawd, get real and face the important stuff. Why can't they just for once, focus on the relavent issues?)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: November 30, 2009, 03:24:49 AM »

I am not 100% sure  I saw exact report as was mentioned, but I am aware somehow of mentioned activity. Remember, these guys are usually paid in cash. I have also either read or heard on the news (I get confused as to what I read in papers versus heard on news/read on internet), that the immigrant workers sometimes turn to homosexual activity because they are seperated from their spouses for such long periods and they are often all living together.

I can't prove the following, but I do believe it to be true because it is what I have been told by good sources:
The Escondido police do work against gang activity and have had some success.

Everything that happens in Escondido is not reported to the general population. I personally think it should be.

The situation mentioned in bove quote, I really hope more than one is assigned to the duty of catching the coyote Mexican pimp.

The human trafficking problem in San Diego is horrendous. However, the majority of it is bringing children in from Mexico to pimp them out here in the states. It is disgusting! Having said this, there is little mention of reverse trafficking.
SD Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1468 on: December 05, 2009, 12:25:45 AM »

Sorry, I guess I didn't need to take up a whole page with that info... but to add to what I was saying about the voicemails.  I can understand "someone" turning on the phone to use it.... but the voicemails? that doesn't make sense... I also keep thinking of this video I watched on maybe one of the news channels (prob a Sacramento, maybe KCRA) about human trafficking.... there was this segment on an area down south, possible near LA where they were doing this undercover operation watching all these men come to this parking area near I want to say the freeway, and they were all parked and waiting around.  It would appear they were waiting for a bus or some day work thing.  Turns out they are waiting for sex.  There was a man who came out of nowhere in these fields behind trees, etc. and he walked down these hills into this woody area with about four or five girls.  They went into an area you couldn't see, and these men who have been waiting by their cars come down into this field, hilly area.  They line up and give money to the "doorman" or whatever he is, and they go into this woody place for sex.  It was unreal.  I wonder what efforts are made to research this senario I pray this is not what has happened to sweet Amber, but it is a possibility.  I know these trafficking stings are perhaps a federal operation rather than local, but is this something they are actively checking out?  Sorry, I don't mean to make you think of horrible things... but I am sure you already do.  I just hope they look into this aspect.

Hi I'm new here. Although I have been lurking for awhile. I think this is the video you're referring to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQEltSyzL38
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: December 05, 2009, 10:56:32 AM »

Thank you, and welcome to Scared Monkeys, SD Girl 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: December 10, 2009, 09:53:00 AM »

San Luis Obispo police arrest a man found with a missing juvenile on Wednesday. The teen was reported missing on Monday. He's 52-year-old Bradford Mitchell. Police say he met a 16-year-old girl over the Internet. They also say the teen and Mitchell stayed in a hotel together. They arrested Mitchell for contributing to the deliquency of a minor. Police say he traveled by train from Michigan to the Central Coast. They also say it's on-going investigation and there could be additional charges.

Hearing the news now has some talking about internet safety. A local mom and teen talked to KSBY News about what they do to take precautions when it comes to the Internet. Taylor said, "What is that girl thinking? Why would you do something like that?" Taylor is 16-year-old. She said she has friends who have been contacted by strangers on the Internet. Taylor said, "I hear some guy messaged me saying that he thinks I'm hot or something. I don't know who he is." It's never happened to Taylor, she said she keeps her information very private. "I've purposely kept like my social networking sites private so that no one can message me if I don't know them." Beth, her mom, said, "I think it's important you take the necessary precautions and have the certain blocks on there to prevent predators." Beth also has some other advice for parents. Beth said, "I think it's important you stay very close to your children. Things like not allowing them to have a computer in their room, that you have a community computer where there's always other people around." Beth also suggests that you don't allow your children to use the Internet when your not home.

http://www.ksby.com/news/slo-missing-teen-case-sparks-internet-concerns/
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: December 10, 2009, 10:02:28 AM »

San Luis Obispo is 2 hours from my home on the west coast.. It is a tourist location of Pismo Beach and is also a college town where there is other missing unsolved missing.
This freak of nature traveled by train all the way across the country from Michigan by train !!! and stayed in a hotel with her.

She went willingly.. 

I just do not understand...

WTF ?? HE IS UGLY !!

Anyways she is safe and not disappeared.. Thank God and Good people that found her.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1472 on: December 10, 2009, 10:52:28 AM »

Gross, eh? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1473 on: December 10, 2009, 11:40:25 AM »

2 Children Escape Kidnap Attempts in Hacienda Heights

HACIENDA HEIGHTS -- Los Angeles County Sheriff's deputies are looking for two different kidnapping suspects who tried to grab two children walking home from school in Hacienda Heights.

The attacks took place on the same day, ten minutes apart.

The first attempted kidnapping occurred around 2:20 p.m. Wednesday in the 1400 block of Countrywood Avenue. An 11-year-old girl was walking home from school when she says she was approached by a man who got out of a dark green pickup and tried to grab her. The girl ran away and was not harmed.

The second attempt happened in the 1600 block of Farmstead Avenue around 2:30 p.m. when another man approached a 9-year-old boy who was also walking home.

Sheriff's officials say the boy actually had contact with the alleged predator and gave him a "high five" or shook his hand. At that time, the suspect attempted to grab the boy but the child realized what was happening and broke free.

Neither child was injured in the attacks.

The first suspect is described as a Latino man in his late 30s. He's 6 feet tall, has a shaved head and a black moustache.

The second suspect is described as a white man in his early 30s, a little over 6 feet tall with black hair, brown eyes and a goatee.

Anyone with information about the attempted kidnapping is urged to call the Industry Sheriff's station at (626) 330-3322.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-hacienda-heights-kidnap-attempts,0,4953671.story
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1474 on: December 10, 2009, 11:41:47 AM »

Hacienda Heights girl escapes kidnap attempt

HACIENDA HEIGHTS, Calif. -- Authorities are warning parents on Thursday morning after an attempted kidnapping in Hacienda Heights.

The L.A. County Sheriff's Department said a girl was walking home from school in the 1400 block of Countrywood Avenue when a man pulled up his truck, got out and tried to grab her. The girl was able to get away.

The suspect was driving a small, dark green pickup truck. He's described as a Hispanic male in his late 30s, about 6 feet tall, with a shaved head and black mustache. He was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans at the time.

Anyone with information about the attempted kidnapping is urged to call the Industry Sheriff's station at (626) 330-3322.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=7163166
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1475 on: December 10, 2009, 12:38:41 PM »

This was very close to another unsolved crime where a girl was attacked and the male attempted to put her in the trunk. Her brother fought with the guy and the guy got away..
He has never been found from my knowledge which is limited because I am dependant on news.
Also the Walmart attacks go unsolved even though police have video and good still pictures of the perps..

These types of attacks appear to becoming far more frequent.. and today 2 guys and 2 different locations. 

Hispanic involvement is high on the list in all of these cases.. =
Machismo males attacking young children.
The Caucasian males are more rare but appear to also have some involvement.
Black and Asian are not even on the register for these types of crimes..
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1476 on: December 10, 2009, 04:33:45 PM »

Can anyone tell us if anything came from the people magazines article?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: December 10, 2009, 05:19:22 PM »

This was very close to another unsolved crime where a girl was attacked and the male attempted to put her in the trunk. Her brother fought with the guy and the guy got away..
He has never been found from my knowledge which is limited because I am dependant on news.
Also the Walmart attacks go unsolved even though police have video and good still pictures of the perps..

These types of attacks appear to becoming far more frequent.. and today 2 guys and 2 different locations. 

I watched the KTLA news this morning and the one abduction attempt was a green truck the other was a white van.  There is that white van again.  I have been scouring the news to see if they mention white van in print.  Really wondering if this is a ring kidnapping children for child prostitution whether be it on line or otherwise. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1478 on: December 10, 2009, 05:41:01 PM »

Can anyone tell us if anything came from the people magazines article?

from what i herd..notta
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: December 11, 2009, 01:03:03 AM »

I watched the KTLA news this morning and the one abduction attempt was a green truck the other was a white van.  There is that white van again.  I have been scouring the news to see if they mention white van in print.  Really wondering if this is a ring kidnapping children for child prostitution whether be it on line or otherwise. 

Hi Northern Rose!
I really think that there must be some secret SO website where they all get together and plot and plan. There are sooooooo many cases involving white vans! Maybe they all buy them so that when these attacks occur, LE will not know which of the millions to pursue! UGH!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.