March 28, 2024, 09:17:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 709635 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1500 on: December 14, 2009, 02:18:43 PM »

I say this with all do respect for Amber and her family, but no one knows forsure if Amber was into drugs or not. I know her friends say she wasn't, which doesn't surprise me, they dont' want to get into trouble, the family say she wasn't but sometimes families don't know or haven't found out about it yet.

Hi Tracy,
Kids hide things all of the time. I know this firsthand. I just don't think Amber could have maintained her great grades, and been so wrapped up in 4-H if she was involved with drugs. I think Carrie is too trusting and she thinks I am too judgemental. Believe me I have asked Carrie the hard questions. She has told me where I can go a few times, lol! I truly believe she has answered me honestly.

Sebatian that is just not true. Not all kids that smoke pot are airheads with bad grades. Pot is considered a nothing drug in todays society. It is a sad reality forsure but that is the way of the world right now. I am not saying she was smoking pot or was into boys, I am saying it shouldn't be ruled out. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: December 14, 2009, 02:21:24 PM »

139 Girls from San Diego have been reported missing since the beginning of 2009. Many of them are lured to a place difficult even for police to track.

I do not know if this one is posted I am sure Carrie is already aware of it.. It will give other readers a better perspective of what is going on in Mexico.
As far as better communication between nations as stated in the video ..PUKE !
I know for a fact that it is all about money in Mexico.. IF A person intends on keeping the victim 100.00 will buy silence from the police.
THAT IS A FACT.

So find that woman who has the child find agency shown in the video.. Get Her Help

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjA-FS-Jm_E

Silence is one thing Escondido seems to have about that overcast and drizzle morning..
 From her friends to construction workers that were in the area.
The silence is deafening.

Follow that Psychic !! We need a lead..
 Was there some person living in the homes on the opposite side of the street from the High School that nabbed Amber ? Was there a wall or fence in front of that persons home that kept people from seeing what was going on ? Where is Amber Now ?

Look for answers close to the scene of the crime..
Then there is a cell phone call.
Then silence again..
Her friends..What friends. Kids today are so immature.So self centered.

Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: December 14, 2009, 03:18:06 PM »

Edward nice job here and around the boards. If I ever had someone missing, you would be one of the first I would contact before the trail got cold. I've been following your ideas daily keep them coming. Just a side, I hope someone can find that boat manufacture Daurry in some relationship to Joran.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1503 on: December 14, 2009, 03:31:53 PM »

Thank You

Duarry is just a name of a kind of boat.. L
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: December 14, 2009, 04:18:45 PM »

Sebastian and all ~ Could you please get clarification on the psychic?

Sebastian said:  "I have heard that a psychic is saying that Amber was taken across the street from the high school where there are walls?"

My interpretation is always so literal of what a psychic says which makes them seem not to make any sense to me...  Did he/she actually say "High School"?  or "school"?  The reason that I ask is in reviewing the street level maps of the area with fresh eyes, The Whole Child Montessori School is located at 1800 North Broadway on the East side of the street between Brava Pl & Bahia Ln.  Almost directly accross N. Broadway located at 1815 N. Broadway is Quail Creek Apts which is walled & gated.  Is that a senior housing facility?  Can anyone do a search for RSO's living or working there?  What is that in relation to the last place Amber was seen?  I assume that if they have suveilance video that EPD would have already reviewed the tapes?

TIA, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: December 14, 2009, 04:56:47 PM »

I'm sorry I missed this...didn't see it posted.  Blue's my fave color too. 

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/escondido/article_71dc2aa7-6539-5382-8e78-50ee4ca98471.html?mode=story

ESCONDIDO: Family to hold vigil for missing Escondido girl
Story Discussion By EDWARD SIFUENTES - esifuentes@nctimes.com | Posted: Thursday, December 10, 2009 9:20 pm | 1 Comment

ESCONDIDO ---- The family of missing girl Amber Dubois will hold a vigil Sunday afternoon at Escondido High School.

The family has requested that people wear blue to show their support, according to a news release issued Thursday.

Amber, 14, has been missing since Feb. 13 when she was last seen walking to school in Escondido. The girl's story was featured last month in People magazine.

Volunteers and the family plan to distribute copies of the magazine to medical facilities, beauty salons and other businesses where the public can read it, according to the release.

The vigil will be held at Escondido High School, 1535 N. Broadway, starting at 1 p.m. For more information visit, www.bringamberhome.com.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: December 14, 2009, 05:10:24 PM »

I was like  when I saw this:

(Please no zebra butt)

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: December 14, 2009, 05:22:59 PM »

For two days I have been on google maps following the route Amber would have taken.  Paradise to Vista, left down to Broadway to the school. Then I notice there are kids out and about, seems like google camera guy was around after school let out. Unbelievable you see girls walking alone, now that is completely stupid, jmo, But I also notice what appears to be people walking through the parking lot. How do we know she didn't cut through the field on Vista or through the parking lot on vista leading out on Broadway? Seems likely this could have happened, it was raining, it was early and she was anxious and excited about getting her goat. Were the camera's at that private school and church been look at? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: December 14, 2009, 05:28:26 PM »

Sebastian and all ~ Could you please get clarification on the psychic?

Sebastian said:  "I have heard that a psychic is saying that Amber was taken across the street from the high school where there are walls?"

My interpretation is always so literal of what a psychic says which makes them seem not to make any sense to me...  Did he/she actually say "High School"?  or "school"?  The reason that I ask is in reviewing the street level maps of the area with fresh eyes, The Whole Child Montessori School is located at 1800 North Broadway on the East side of the street between Brava Pl & Bahia Ln.  Almost directly accross N. Broadway located at 1815 N. Broadway is Quail Creek Apts which is walled & gated.  Is that a senior housing facility?  Can anyone do a search for RSO's living or working there?  What is that in relation to the last place Amber was seen?  I assume that if they have suveilance video that EPD would have already reviewed the tapes?

TIA, Lovinlife

There are about 5 or so houses across from the school which have walls or fences. I have looked into a few of the home owners and nothing came up on criminal records. The apartments are a bit harder given there are numerous tenants. The only SO's I have found in that area are the two off Vista I posted about yesterday.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: December 14, 2009, 05:35:18 PM »

Or is this a possibility? Amber used a cut through from paradise to the field behind the houses which is a part of Calvin christian school, then there seems to be a dirt walkway from the side of the school leading to Brava? Raining, early in the morning, wanted to get to school fast?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: December 14, 2009, 05:38:58 PM »

I saw your post about the SO's after I posted Tracygirl.  I'm sorry that I did not read back.  I'm curious about the SO's registered work address, how does that work in CA?  I've worked for property managment company in OH.  We hired one or two maintenance men for multiple property locations and the address of the managment company is not on site.  I don't know why I'm fixating on this as it probably has not a thing to do with Amber's disappearance, but after 10 months with no solid leads, I guess I'm straw grasping.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: December 14, 2009, 05:42:12 PM »

Or is this a possibility? Amber used a cut through from paradise to the field behind the houses which is a part of Calvin christian school, then there seems to be a dirt walkway from the side of the school leading to Brava? Raining, early in the morning, wanted to get to school fast?
And excited about getting her lamb?  I think Edward brought this up way back when and ambersgrandmom had no evidence at the time weather she took her usual route or a short cut.

Please Lord in Heaven, bring Amber home for Christmas.  an angelic monkey

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: December 14, 2009, 06:01:31 PM »

I saw your post about the SO's after I posted Tracygirl.  I'm sorry that I did not read back.  I'm curious about the SO's registered work address, how does that work in CA?  I've worked for property managment company in OH.  We hired one or two maintenance men for multiple property locations and the address of the managment company is not on site.  I don't know why I'm fixating on this as it probably has not a thing to do with Amber's disappearance, but after 10 months with no solid leads, I guess I'm straw grasping.

Hmmm not sure how to research where a RSO works, anyone? That is a good idea and something to look into.

I notice a lot of kids cross that street without using crosswalks, not that there are any, I went up and down Broadway and couldn't find one.

Edward are you thinking that Amber was on the side of the street opposite from Escondido high? I think that sounds reasonable. What do you think about a shortcut given the weather conditions and her wanting to get to school to purchase the animal? The dogs didn't pick up a scent on Broadway on the same side of the street as the school. Do you know if they walked down Broadway on the other side of the street? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: December 14, 2009, 06:03:47 PM »

no such this as grasping at straws. After 10 months, something was missed or not thought of..YET, in my opinion.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1514 on: December 14, 2009, 06:22:09 PM »

Edward...
Thanks for the maps.  I have been wondering about any shortcuts to school Amber might take.  Just thinking that walking all the way around the block is not the way I (back in the olden days) would have gone.  We always took the main street a block, then an alley, then the back and side yard of a couple who would shout at us.  So I wondered if there was some impediment to cutting through the block?   

Also, I was wondering if there is a realtors' map of vacant houses in a say 5 mile radius. 
each one should be entered and searched.   It seems possible that the school witnesses may be remembering another day, or missing the identification.   Probably the family has this covered, but better to ask.   Perhaps some local Realtors could be of assistance. 

To Amber's family:
   You are doing a fantastic job.  Wish I could be there in person to search. 

Thanks Chi -

As far as shortcuts - I'm with you - as a kid I never took a direct and obvious route - shortcuts were much better!  This is Amber's first year at this school - and it's not the neighborhood she grew up in - so I would suspect that she did not take shortcuts to the school - but there's always a chance that I'm wrong.
BUMP for Tracygirl (It was Amber's Aunt)

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: December 14, 2009, 06:25:36 PM »

Can you show the normal pattern that Amber walks to school on a map ?

This is what is understood to be Amber's usual route.  "Eyewitnesses" have reported that Amber was last seen walking on the "school side" of Broadway - which means she would've crossed the street at Vista.  The truth is she could have been taken along any point of this route - IMHO
BUMP Sounds like "unconfirmed" school-side (West side of Broadway) sighting.

(Map @ original post by Ampersand)

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: December 14, 2009, 06:51:22 PM »

http://216.223.229.24/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=1869525005062&lang=ENGLISH

http://216.223.229.24/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=1869408326570&lang=ENGLISH

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=9&x=2554F874-CFE7-4759-8BA7-05C0C39CAC37

OK, creepy alert.  Done searching for now.  Why doesn't this guy (bottom one) have to list his address?  I do not know if a SO took Amber.  I know that there are MANY possibilites just thowing something out there.  Lovinlife

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: December 14, 2009, 07:02:09 PM »

Can you show the normal pattern that Amber walks to school on a map ?

This is what is understood to be Amber's usual route.  "Eyewitnesses" have reported that Amber was last seen walking on the "school side" of Broadway - which means she would've crossed the street at Vista.  The truth is she could have been taken along any point of this route - IMHO
BUMP Sounds like "unconfirmed" school-side (West side of Broadway) sighting.

(Map @ original post by Ampersand)
I am curious to know if other kids cut through...if so she could have seen them do it and then went herself, considering the weather, it is a possibility.
Considering the aunts statement it leads me to believe the camera's at the church/school was not checked? 
She could have crossed over broadway at any point in the walk before the bus maintance lot. She could have also cut through that lot as it would get her to the farm area quicker from what I can tell. 

I have also read the witnesses siting is some what of a question as to if it was amber or not.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: December 15, 2009, 01:06:14 AM »

Hi All,
Carrie checked out another lead tonight by yet another psychic. She drove way the heck out to kindgdom come and it was nothing. It is horrible. We get so much stuff from psychics and Carrie will not leave any stone unturned. She checks it all out. Here is the thing. One psychic says she is dead and stuffed into a storage locker. Another says she is dead and somewhere, maybe out by Camp Pendleton. Another one sent Carrie way out tonight near the Mexican border. Some say one person took her (a white guy) another says a hispanic, another says two guys. It just goes on and on and on. Can you imagine if it was your child. Some supposed psychic sends an email to you and you cannot help it, you feel compelled to check it out. Maybe this time! Ugh, I am so frustrated for her! I have seen the route that Amber took. Someone could have nabbed her in the residential area that she walks (although I feel someone would have seen something). The other place that she could have gotten nabbed is by the Christian school. Having said this, again, you would think that someone would have seen something. Even though Carrie is positive that Amber did not leave on her own, it is still a possibility. Could her friends all keep quiet for this long? There is a registed SO on the same street that Amber had to walk. Carrie says he is really old and can barely get around. The dogs were brought to all of the neighbors houses way back when. With all of the teachers getting arrested these days for crimes against children, I keep wondering about the teachers at her school as well. I am open to any suggestions!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: December 15, 2009, 01:44:49 AM »

The 2 offenders I found yesterday didn't seem that old. The one Carrie spoke of, does he live alone or with someone?
I don't think Carrie should be going herself to follow these leads, she is working with a PI right?
People get snatched all of the time right in public with others around. Read Somers case if you haven't. Groups of people walking and a little 7 year old vanishes without one witness. Google maps shows the route when school is letting out, it is not that busy. I think it is completely possible she was snatched right off the street either by car or someone in a bush or behind a wall.

Where the dogs taken down both sides of Broadway? How long had it been when the dogs searched?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.