March 28, 2024, 07:36:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 709624 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: December 15, 2009, 01:57:10 AM »

The 2 offenders I found yesterday didn't seem that old. The one Carrie spoke of, does he live alone or with someone?
I don't think Carrie should be going herself to follow these leads, she is working with a PI right?
People get snatched all of the time right in public with others around. Read Somers case if you haven't. Groups of people walking and a little 7 year old vanishes without one witness. Google maps shows the route when school is letting out, it is not that busy. I think it is completely possible she was snatched right off the street either by car or someone in a bush or behind a wall. Where the dogs taken down both sides of Broadway? How long had it been when the dogs searched?

Hi Tracy,
I cannot get into specifics, but the dogs have been EVERYWHERE! I MEAN EVERYWHERE! There have many several dogs used at several times including ones that can detect a scent years later. Carrie never checks out leads alone and she reports her trips to her liason at LE. She is not using a PI at the moment but that changes as the need arises. She is pretty confident at the moment with Escondido LE. Which 2 SO's are you referring too? There are alot of them in Escondido and the surrounding cities. Then there are those who have not been caught or are no longer required to register. Every town seems to be crawling with them. I think the one that lived on Amber's walk lives alone. I will double check on that though as it is a good question!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: December 15, 2009, 02:08:18 PM »

Family watchdog has this offender.

Rubin Cruz
322 VISTA AVE
ESCONDIDO, CA 92026

288(a) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS

Hair:      Eye: 
     Height: 6'1"     Weight: 285
     DOB: 03-17-1941

At this address there is also a younger male, 22 with the same name, with a few criminal records that lists only "citations". I cannot find a pic of the son, but please go to familywatchdog.us and type in this offender's name.
I will try to find out more about the records on the 2 men.     
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: December 15, 2009, 02:42:35 PM »

That is one Big Boy.. He could easy pick up Amber kicking and screaming.
Right there on Vista Ave.

Police should do a forensics search of that home just to be safe.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: December 15, 2009, 03:18:11 PM »

You can find this person on www.familywatchdog.us

I have 2 other addresses for this man then what is listed on family watchdog.
1714 KIWI GLN ESCONDIDO CA 92026
Here is another one,
9 LARRY LN ESCONDIDO CA 92025

This is the familywatchdog information on him.
Bernard Fisher Elkins
1930 N. ASH STREET
ESCONDIDO, CA 92026

288(a) LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS

Hair:      Eye: 
     Height: 6'3"     Weight: 230
     DOB: 04-25-1942

This is from a criminal record search done on him
Case Details for search:1869525005062

Jurisdiction Last Name First Name Middle Name Race / Sex Date of Birth
 CA  ELKINS  BERNARD  FISHER  WHITE/MALE  04/25/1942
Height Weight Hair color Eye Color SSN Birth State Generation
 6'3"  215  WHITE  BROWN  000000000  N/R  N/R
City State Zip Age Scars Marks Skin Tone Military Service
 N/R  N/R  92025  67  SCAR ABDOMEN;SC UNK SURGICAL;  N/R  N/R
Address:  N/R N/R 92025
Known Alias:  None 

Detail Charges Found for Record ID: 1869525005062

Category Sex Offender 192826617 Source sorca
Charges Filed Date N/R Offense Date N/R
Offense Code 288(a) NCIC Code N/R
Offense Desc1 LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS Offense Desc2 N/R
Counts N/R Plea N/R
Conviction Date N/R Conviction Place N/R
Sentence Date N/R Probation Date N/R
Photo Name 1869525005062.jpg Court N/R
Disposition N/R Disposition Date N/R
Court Costs N/R Arresting Agency N/R
Case Type N/R Fines N/R
Source Name CA Sex Offender Registry Source State CA
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: December 15, 2009, 03:19:59 PM »

That is one Big Boy.. He could easy pick up Amber kicking and screaming.
Right there on Vista Ave.

Police should do a forensics search of that home just to be safe.

yea he is big, not sure about the son. I find it interesting he has a younger son that lives at that address. Remember the young man said to have been walking with Amber? It made me think of that.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: December 15, 2009, 03:25:44 PM »

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=0&x=3BA36C6F-73F3-4BAF-9555-CFC1042365A

I wonder if this guy is some how related to Rubin Cruz on Vista?  Failure to report from Texas.

I think of a son "trolling" for a dad who can't go out and find his own, KWIM?  I think I think too much and watch too much TV.  I thought the same thing Tracygirl about the "hispanic" young man walking with Amber.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1526 on: December 15, 2009, 03:57:37 PM »

I didn't see this guy on familywatchdog.

GARCIA RUDY
1822 LORETO GLEN
ESCONDIDO, 92027
County: SAN DIEGO
Zip Code 92027
Date of Birth: 12-10-1961
Sex: MALE
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 280
Eye Color: BROWN
Hair Color: BROWN
Ethnicity: HISPANIC

261(2) RAPE BY FORCE
286(d) SODOMY IN CONCERT WITH FORCE
None

GARCIA, RUDY ROD
GARCIA, RUDY ROD
GARCIA, RUDY ROY

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: December 15, 2009, 03:59:42 PM »

http://www.nsopw.gov/Core/ResultDetails.aspx?index=0&x=3BA36C6F-73F3-4BAF-9555-CFC1042365A

I wonder if this guy is some how related to Rubin Cruz on Vista?  Failure to report from Texas.

I think of a son "trolling" for a dad who can't go out and find his own, KWIM?  I think I think too much and watch too much TV.  I thought the same thing Tracygirl about the "hispanic" young man walking with Amber.

Lovinlife don't knock your ideas, TV drama's are usually taken from real life crimes. It is not far fetched to think it was a trolling son. Sadly SO's is a family afair sometimes. Thank you for posting, I couldn't find which one you were talking about out of Texas. Can you post a link to the direct person?
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: December 15, 2009, 05:07:41 PM »

Lovinlife don't knock your ideas, TV drama's are usually taken from real life crimes. It is not far fetched to think it was a trolling son. Sadly SO's is a family afair sometimes. Thank you for posting, I couldn't find which one you were talking about out of Texas. Can you post a link to the direct person?
CRUZ,RUBEN CASAS
Description
SID 05398538   
Risk Level HIGH   
Ending Registration Date NON-EXPIRE   
Verification Requirement ANNUALLY   
Sex MALE   
Race WHITE   
Ethnicity HISPANIC   
Height 5'6"   
Weight 150 lbs   
Hair Color BROWN   
Eye Color BROWN   
Shoe Size 8   
Shoe Width UNKNOWN   
ICO   
 Current Photo

Photo Reported - 2/8/2002
Names
CRUZ,RUBEN CASAS (PRIMARY)
CASA,NICKNAME
CRUZ,RUBEN
CRUZ,RUBEN CASA
Birthdates
12/1/1977 (PRIMARY)

Registration/Verification Information
Date Event Type Agency
03/31/06 REGISTRATION DEPT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE HUNTSVILLE
02/27/02 VERIFICATION PHARR PD

Address Information
Date Address   
03/31/06 NONE 

Current Address Not Verified : The above information has not been verified by the local law enforcement authority. This information reflects data reported at the time of initial registration. This record indicates the offender is registered as a sex offender, but the Department of Public Safety has not received confirmation that the offender appeared before the local law enforcement agency to verify their registration. An offender's residence can not be confirmed until the offender reports to the local law enforcement agency to be verified. If you encounter this offender, please report this to the local law enforcement agency in your area immediately.
Occupation Information
Date Employer Address
03/31/06 UNKNOWN

Offenses
TX:11990003 AGG SEXUAL ASSAULT 
Victim
Sex  Victim
Age  GOC Time Disposition Date Discharge Status
FEMALE   21   ATTEMPT TO COMMIT   4Y   11/16/1995   YES PAROLE   
Citation 
TEXAS PENAL CODE  §22.021   

TX:22990003 BURGLARY HABITATION INTEND OTHER FELONY 
Victim
Sex  Victim
Age  GOC Time Disposition Date Discharge Status
FEMALE   19      4Y   11/16/1995   YES PAROLE   
Citation 
TEXAS PENAL CODE  §30.02 (D)   

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/PublicSite/index.aspx?PageIndex=Individual&IND_IDN=7053433&SearchType=Name

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1529 on: December 15, 2009, 07:39:36 PM »

You gals are very busy and doing a Great Job !
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: December 15, 2009, 08:53:52 PM »

Edward can you tell us what has been done to investigate the SO's in that area? I wish I could go down there, there is an area I would search myself. I would take Vista to Ash go north to the street that starts with an "R", turn right and look up and down that area within a 5 mile radius. Sorry Carrie for writing this, do you know edward if this area was searched with Cadavar dogs? 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: December 15, 2009, 10:59:59 PM »

Hi All,
Thank you all so much for getting some action going on Amber's case! It is so great to see so many posts! I know that LE has checked out the SO's in Escondido. Others have as well. Interesting to find out that SO's are NOT supposed to have Halloween decorations up AT ALL. One of the SO's that some people checked out had his decorations up. Uh oh! There is a large hispanic population in Escondido. Many of them are not legal. You have to wonder how many of the illegals are SO's from Mexico that we would not even know about. I will ask Carrie about the SO's closest to the house. Many of the psychics have talked about Amber having passed away. I just do not get that feeling at all. I don't know why. I have no psychic abilities what so ever. What I have wondered about is this. How would I find out if any of the neighbors within a certain mile radius has a basement. Like one of the SO's mentioned?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: December 16, 2009, 02:13:20 AM »

Hi All,
Thank you all so much for getting some action going on Amber's case! It is so great to see so many posts! I know that LE has checked out the SO's in Escondido. Others have as well. Interesting to find out that SO's are NOT supposed to have Halloween decorations up AT ALL. One of the SO's that some people checked out had his decorations up. Uh oh! There is a large hispanic population in Escondido. Many of them are not legal. You have to wonder how many of the illegals are SO's from Mexico that we would not even know about. I will ask Carrie about the SO's closest to the house. Many of the psychics have talked about Amber having passed away. I just do not get that feeling at all. I don't know why. I have no psychic abilities what so ever. What I have wondered about is this. How would I find out if any of the neighbors within a certain mile radius has a basement. Like one of the SO's mentioned?

I never rule them out because they have friends and family that are also offenders. The one with the decorations? That tells me he is trying to lure people to his house. Make it look friendly and harmless, he is a threat and will offend again soon. Did LE rule him out? Le makes mistakes...When they first looked at this case it was as a runaway or an endangered missing, not as a kidnapping, the focus was different. When you post that LE has looked at them along with other people it makes me feel you are trying to turn the focus away from them, I don't think that is a wise thing to do imo. If amber was kidnapped and no ransom has been asked for then chances are she was taken by a SO, what better place to focus on then the ones out and getting ready to offend again. (I wish someone could please explain to me why on earth these criminals are not all serving life for hurting a child as they have done!)
I would love to find out Amber is alive, I pray for her to be found so she can give her mama a big huge hug. I just think the chances of that are not as high as her no longer being alive. I think both cases need to be considered. If she is no longer alive which I pray is not the case she needs to be laid to rest in a proper fashion, she deserves that.

I do a property search within the county of the home. Are you talking about 322 Vista? I can see what I can find if you want but I don't think any of the homes in that area would have basements/cellars considering the age of the homes but you never know. One thing to look for is building permits for any structures or room additions to a home. You can find that through the county offices.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: December 16, 2009, 02:40:59 AM »

Googlemaps street view shows 322 Vista Ave in Escondido on the corner of vista and paradise. I see a swing set (!!!) in the backyard and also what looks like a separate building in the backyard. At first I thought it was the house behind but when looking at that house and turning towards vista I can see through the trees the building so it is in the backyard. I can also see a utility or full sized van parked in the back area, it is gold/yellow in color. Looks sort of oldish style. Are their kids living at that house? besides the swing set there is a little pink watering pot in the front yard, maybe a little girls?!  A RSO lives there! I think he owns that house with his wife, I am just trying to confirm that. I now there is a 22 year old with the same name so I am assuming it is this mans son. Regardless if he is responsible for taking Amber, it needs to be reported that a child may live in that home and that is the home he is registered at.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: December 16, 2009, 11:46:57 AM »

Googlemaps street view shows 322 Vista Ave in Escondido on the corner of vista and paradise. I see a swing set (!!!) in the backyard and also what looks like a separate building in the backyard. At first I thought it was the house behind but when looking at that house and turning towards vista I can see through the trees the building so it is in the backyard. I can also see a utility or full sized van parked in the back area, it is gold/yellow in color. Looks sort of oldish style. Are their kids living at that house? besides the swing set there is a little pink watering pot in the front yard, maybe a little girls?!  A RSO lives there! I think he owns that house with his wife, I am just trying to confirm that. I now there is a 22 year old with the same name so I am assuming it is this mans son. Regardless if he is responsible for taking Amber, it needs to be reported that a child may live in that home and that is the home he is registered at.
I've read & reread this several times.  I've seen what you're talking about. 

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?searchby=offender&id=18698144B7329

As Americans and Victim's Advocates we need to be vigilant regarding information such as this.  All I keep thinking of is Jaycee Dugard...

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&source=hp&q=322%20vista%2C%20escondido%2C%20ca&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

House to the West is 302, house to the East is 402.  This HAS to be 322 Vista.  Zoom in on the mail box post, it has 322 on it.  I can't tell if there is a basement. 

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: December 16, 2009, 11:53:49 AM »

well, poo the pic didn't come out.

Follow the link and his pic is there with his offense of

California Penal Code Section 288(a): Any person who willfully and lewdly commits any lewd or lascivious act, including any of the acts constituting other crimes
provided for in Part 1, upon or with the body, or any part or member
thereof, of a child who is under the age of 14 years, with the intent
of arousing, appealing to, or gratifying the lust, passions, or
sexual desires of that person or the child, is guilty of a felony and
shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for three,
six, or eight years.

http://law.onecle.com/california/penal/288.html

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: December 16, 2009, 12:47:12 PM »

I didn't see this guy on familywatchdog.

GARCIA RUDY
1822 LORETO GLEN
ESCONDIDO, 92027
County: SAN DIEGO
Zip Code 92027
Date of Birth: 12-10-1961
Sex: MALE
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 280
Eye Color: BROWN
Hair Color: BROWN
Ethnicity: HISPANIC

261(2) RAPE BY FORCE
286(d) SODOMY IN CONCERT WITH FORCE
None

GARCIA, RUDY ROD
GARCIA, RUDY ROD
GARCIA, RUDY ROY

Well the SO these days must have a little bit of money because this man lives in a gated community! There is no street view of this home. Forcible rape and sodomy and he is living in a private community? Poor neighbors I hope they know about him. Gated communities usually inspire a higher sense of safety and people are not as on guard. There is also a large area of openness right behind his home.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: December 16, 2009, 12:57:06 PM »

Bernard Fisher Elkins
1930 N. ASH STREET
ESCONDIDO, CA 92026

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Can anyone make sense of this property? I first thought it was a moble home park, if so then it is a very small one. It also looks like there are houses or one house? I see a young girl walking out of the place.
Why are SO's allowed to live near schools and children? Sheesh is it that much to ask they be kept away? Wht?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1538 on: December 16, 2009, 02:53:30 PM »

I asked Carrie to come over and take a look.
She will know if they have been check out or not.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: December 16, 2009, 04:46:55 PM »

Thank you Edward. I am curious to know how they ruled them out as Sebatian stated, what measures did they take, how far they went into their digging. Also what stage of the investigation they looked into them and are they still looking into them. After all until Amber is found, no one can truly be ruled out. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.