March 28, 2024, 04:22:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 709707 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: December 16, 2009, 11:26:19 PM »

Thank you Edward. I am curious to know how they ruled them out as Sebatian stated, what measures did they take, how far they went into their digging. Also what stage of the investigation they looked into them and are they still looking into them. After all until Amber is found, no one can truly be ruled out. 

Hi Tracy!
I was not saying that any SO has been ruled out. I was just stating that many have been checked out by LE and others. There are tons and tons of SO's in Escondido. Then you have them in Pala, Pauma Valley, Valley Center. All of the remote areas not too far from Escondido. Luckily they have to report on the Indian Reservations now and some of those have been checked out as well. Believe me, no SO has been completely ruled out by me. LE may have ruled some of them out for various reasons. Oh, did I tell you, the SO's with the Halloween decorations? Well they have a camera on the front top of their house as well. They live on a small street. Maybe the camera allows them to watch the kiddies play outside. I cannot even begin to tell you how many creepy creepy crawlers there are. I never had any idea until after Amber went missing and I started looking into her case. There is a SO in Escondido who owns an in-home computer company. He goes inside family homes to fix their sound systems, computers etc. Isn't that nice! The Better Business Bureau of Escondido gives his little home business a high rating! There are several high level offenders missing in the area. How does that make you feel? You are right about the kids that continue to walk home alone from school. I see them all of the time. I feel like screaming!
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1541 on: December 17, 2009, 12:20:05 PM »

Hi All,
Thank you all so much for getting some action going on Amber's case! It is so great to see so many posts! I know that LE has checked out the SO's in Escondido. Others have as well. Interesting to find out that SO's are NOT supposed to have Halloween decorations up AT ALL. One of the SO's that some people checked out had his decorations up. Uh oh! There is a large hispanic population in Escondido. Many of them are not legal. You have to wonder how many of the illegals are SO's from Mexico that we would not even know about. I will ask Carrie about the SO's closest to the house. Many of the psychics have talked about Amber having passed away. I just do not get that feeling at all. I don't know why. I have no psychic abilities what so ever. What I have wondered about is this. How would I find out if any of the neighbors within a certain mile radius has a basement. Like one of the SO's mentioned?

I never rule them out because they have friends and family that are also offenders. The one with the decorations? That tells me he is trying to lure people to his house. Make it look friendly and harmless, he is a threat and will offend again soon. Did LE rule him out? Le makes mistakes...When they first looked at this case it was as a runaway or an endangered missing, not as a kidnapping, the focus was different. When you post that LE has looked at them along with other people it makes me feel you are trying to turn the focus away from them, I don't think that is a wise thing to do imo. If amber was kidnapped and no ransom has been asked for then chances are she was taken by a SO, what better place to focus on then the ones out and getting ready to offend again. (I wish someone could please explain to me why on earth these criminals are not all serving life for hurting a child as they have done!)
I would love to find out Amber is alive, I pray for her to be found so she can give her mama a big huge hug. I just think the chances of that are not as high as her no longer being alive. I think both cases need to be considered. If she is no longer alive which I pray is not the case she needs to be laid to rest in a proper fashion, she deserves that.

I do a property search within the county of the home. Are you talking about 322 Vista? I can see what I can find if you want but I don't think any of the homes in that area would have basements/cellars considering the age of the homes but you never know. One thing to look for is building permits for any structures or room additions to a home. You can find that through the county offices.

Good to see renewed interest here.  I fear most of us previous posters now just come on, look for news and move on.   A fresh look from the beginning can only help.   

Back when Amber's Gmother was posting here there was some talk and research on how to find basements in the area.   Also talk of the SO on Vista.   Maybe someone of you can come up with something new.   

Chi-M

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: December 17, 2009, 12:21:33 PM »

Predator personalities learn from mistakes. They change and adapt. We have many missing people in our list of cases who have vanished into thin air without witness when there should have been witness.

I think The S.O. which is a abbreviation for Sex Offender is a predator personality and they have learned and are now attacking children and adults with far more accuracy and without witness.

I have no idea if that is what has happened in this case.
Just sayin.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: December 17, 2009, 02:15:36 PM »

Did Amber attend Hidden Valley Middle School prior to moving to EHS in Fall of 2008?

In light of Elizabeth Olten's death in Jefferson City, MO, I think that something like this could be pertinent:

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sdcounty/article_62783c6f-f8a4-550a-a1eb-ae47f75fd8aa.html?mode=story

ESCONDIDO: Girl, 14, to be tried as adult in stabbing

By TERI FIGUEROA - tfigueroa@nctimes.com | Posted: Wednesday, December 2, 2009 9:25 pm | (15) Comments

Font Size: Default font size Larger font size A 14-year-old Escondido girl who allegedly stabbed another teenage girl seven months ago will be tried as an adult, a prosecutor said Wednesday.

The child is set to be arraigned Thursday afternoon in a Vista courtroom and charges will be filed at that time, Deputy District Attorney Kristie Nickoletich said.

Nickoletich declined to say what charges may be brought against the teenager. When the girl was first charged in Juvenile Court in May, she was charged with attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary and dissuading a witness from providing information.

Nickoletich said "the nature of the case" is what led prosecutors to try the girl as an adult, but she declined to give specific details.

Not many details of what happened during the May 3 stabbing in the victim's home have been made public, but police said the attack was not motivated by gang activity.

Earlier this week, a Juvenile Court judge found the child unfit to be tried in Juvenile Court, Nickoletich said. The ruling cleared the way for prosecutors to charge her as an adult.

The request for a finding that a child is unfit for Juvenile Court is generally made by prosecutors seeking to try a child as an adult.

Nickoletich declined to comment on the status of the cases facing the two other teenagers arrested after the stabbing. It is unclear if prosecutors will seek to try them as adults as well.

Escondido police have said they received a 911 call about 1:15 p.m. May 3, a Sunday, and found the victim in her home on the 700 block of Goldenrod Street, in the east end of the city.

Police arrested two 14-year-old girls on the day of the stabbing. They arrested a 14-year-old boy the next day.

Within days of the stabbing, the three were charged in Juvenile Court with allegations that included attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and burglary. All three were initially held in Juvenile Hall.

The victim, who was found with multiple wounds to her torso, has since recovered "but still has some lingering injuries," Escondido police Sgt. Mike Kearney said Wednesday.

Police haven't said what may have motivated the attack. Kearney, who supervises the department's Gang Investigation Unit, did say investigators determined that the assault was not gang-related.

It's becoming more common for young women to be involved in violence such as fighting, Kearney said.

Jennifer Walters, superintendent of the Escondido Union School District, confirmed in May that the victim had attended Hidden Valley Middle School.

One of the girls suspected in the assault is a former Hidden Valley student who had since moved to an independent study program, Walters said in May. The other two suspects ---- the boy and the other girl ---- had attended the district's Nicolaysen Community Day School, Walters said after the attack.

Call staff writer Teri Figueroa at 760-740-5442.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: December 17, 2009, 03:14:42 PM »

Possibly we should look at this from another angle..

What if these 3 had murdered the girl and they walked out with no witness..

Do you think any one of the 3 would have ever said a word about it ?

Snitching is a major crime among kids today. This breaks all the rules of how we raise kids, expecting that you and I raised our kids by teaching them Honesty and Integrity.
Of course they would not have been in the house to attack the girl in the first place..

PLUS, This girl goes one step further and threatens the others from saying anything.
We do not know what that threat was or if it will be carried out by others later on.

In another case a boy was murdered at a party in Escondido and there were 50 witnesses and not one of these 50 people has said WHO the killer was.
His murder remains unsolved.

Not Snitching come from the Prison life and is driven by gangs on the streets who rotate in and out of prison.
People stay quiet because of fear of reprisal and this is how Drug gangs keep the population of Mexico quiet.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: December 17, 2009, 04:24:04 PM »

Hi All,
Thank you all so much for getting some action going on Amber's case! It is so great to see so many posts! I know that LE has checked out the SO's in Escondido. Others have as well. Interesting to find out that SO's are NOT supposed to have Halloween decorations up AT ALL. One of the SO's that some people checked out had his decorations up. Uh oh! There is a large hispanic population in Escondido. Many of them are not legal. You have to wonder how many of the illegals are SO's from Mexico that we would not even know about. I will ask Carrie about the SO's closest to the house. Many of the psychics have talked about Amber having passed away. I just do not get that feeling at all. I don't know why. I have no psychic abilities what so ever. What I have wondered about is this. How would I find out if any of the neighbors within a certain mile radius has a basement. Like one of the SO's mentioned?

I never rule them out because they have friends and family that are also offenders. The one with the decorations? That tells me he is trying to lure people to his house. Make it look friendly and harmless, he is a threat and will offend again soon. Did LE rule him out? Le makes mistakes...When they first looked at this case it was as a runaway or an endangered missing, not as a kidnapping, the focus was different. When you post that LE has looked at them along with other people it makes me feel you are trying to turn the focus away from them, I don't think that is a wise thing to do imo. If amber was kidnapped and no ransom has been asked for then chances are she was taken by a SO, what better place to focus on then the ones out and getting ready to offend again. (I wish someone could please explain to me why on earth these criminals are not all serving life for hurting a child as they have done!)
I would love to find out Amber is alive, I pray for her to be found so she can give her mama a big huge hug. I just think the chances of that are not as high as her no longer being alive. I think both cases need to be considered. If she is no longer alive which I pray is not the case she needs to be laid to rest in a proper fashion, she deserves that.

I do a property search within the county of the home. Are you talking about 322 Vista? I can see what I can find if you want but I don't think any of the homes in that area would have basements/cellars considering the age of the homes but you never know. One thing to look for is building permits for any structures or room additions to a home. You can find that through the county offices.

Good to see renewed interest here.  I fear most of us previous posters now just come on, look for news and move on.   A fresh look from the beginning can only help.   

Back when Amber's Gmother was posting here there was some talk and research on how to find basements in the area.   Also talk of the SO on Vista.   Maybe someone of you can come up with something new.   
Chi-M

I would love to, any suggestions?

One thing I did a while back was check to see who else had gone missing when Amber did just in the case she is with another person who I would assume would also be missing.
This is what I found.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1115852&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1116813&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1117226&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

The first one is a boy that is missing from Northern CA, then 2 girls from So CA, all within a few days of Amber going missing. Now the boy interested me because he is tall and thin, much like the boy seen with Amber that morning. It could take a few days for someone to make their way down to that area of So CA from Nor CAL without a car.

Here is a question I have, can and does FBI find out who calls to a cell phone when their number is blocked? Wouldn't that be a violation of privacy? Or in the case of a person missing that over rides privicy concerns and they are given that information?

I was wondering about the train ride from Escondido CA to Orange County. Could Amber have met someone on the train? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: December 17, 2009, 04:25:07 PM »

The pic on Ambers flyer, when was that taken?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: December 17, 2009, 04:32:44 PM »

This is the flyer I was speaking of.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1116113&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: December 18, 2009, 02:38:48 AM »

Did Amber attend Hidden Valley Middle School prior to moving to EHS in Fall of 2008?

In light of Elizabeth Olten's death in Jefferson City, MO, I think that something like this could be pertinent:

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sdcounty/article_62783c6f-f8a4-550a-a1eb-ae47f75fd8aa.html?mode=story

ESCONDIDO: Girl, 14, to be tried as adult in stabbing

By TERI FIGUEROA - tfigueroa@nctimes.com | Posted: Wednesday, December 2, 2009 9:25 pm | (15) Comments

Font Size: Default font size Larger font size A 14-year-old Escondido girl who allegedly stabbed another teenage girl seven months ago will be tried as an adult, a prosecutor said Wednesday.

The child is set to be arraigned Thursday afternoon in a Vista courtroom and charges will be filed at that time, Deputy District Attorney Kristie Nickoletich said.

Nickoletich declined to say what charges may be brought against the teenager. When the girl was first charged in Juvenile Court in May, she was charged with attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, burglary and dissuading a witness from providing information.

Nickoletich said "the nature of the case" is what led prosecutors to try the girl as an adult, but she declined to give specific details.

Not many details of what happened during the May 3 stabbing in the victim's home have been made public, but police said the attack was not motivated by gang activity.

Earlier this week, a Juvenile Court judge found the child unfit to be tried in Juvenile Court, Nickoletich said. The ruling cleared the way for prosecutors to charge her as an adult.

The request for a finding that a child is unfit for Juvenile Court is generally made by prosecutors seeking to try a child as an adult.

Nickoletich declined to comment on the status of the cases facing the two other teenagers arrested after the stabbing. It is unclear if prosecutors will seek to try them as adults as well.

Escondido police have said they received a 911 call about 1:15 p.m. May 3, a Sunday, and found the victim in her home on the 700 block of Goldenrod Street, in the east end of the city.

Police arrested two 14-year-old girls on the day of the stabbing. They arrested a 14-year-old boy the next day.

Within days of the stabbing, the three were charged in Juvenile Court with allegations that included attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon and burglary. All three were initially held in Juvenile Hall.

The victim, who was found with multiple wounds to her torso, has since recovered "but still has some lingering injuries," Escondido police Sgt. Mike Kearney said Wednesday.

Police haven't said what may have motivated the attack. Kearney, who supervises the department's Gang Investigation Unit, did say investigators determined that the assault was not gang-related.

It's becoming more common for young women to be involved in violence such as fighting, Kearney said.

Jennifer Walters, superintendent of the Escondido Union School District, confirmed in May that the victim had attended Hidden Valley Middle School.

One of the girls suspected in the assault is a former Hidden Valley student who had since moved to an independent study program, Walters said in May. The other two suspects ---- the boy and the other girl ---- had attended the district's Nicolaysen Community Day School, Walters said after the attack.

Call staff writer Teri Figueroa at 760-740-5442.

Hi Lovinlife!
I will check with Carrie but I am almost positive that Amber did not ever attend Hidden Valley. Hidden Valley has a huge hispanic population of kids. The house were the murder took place on Goldenrod is also a hispanic neighborhood. My guess is that these may have been gang want to bes.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: December 18, 2009, 02:41:37 AM »

Possibly we should look at this from another angle..

What if these 3 had murdered the girl and they walked out with no witness..

Do you think any one of the 3 would have ever said a word about it ?

Snitching is a major crime among kids today. This breaks all the rules of how we raise kids, expecting that you and I raised our kids by teaching them Honesty and Integrity.
Of course they would not have been in the house to attack the girl in the first place..

PLUS, This girl goes one step further and threatens the others from saying anything.
We do not know what that threat was or if it will be carried out by others later on.

In another case a boy was murdered at a party in Escondido and there were 50 witnesses and not one of these 50 people has said WHO the killer was.
His murder remains unsolved.

Not Snitching come from the Prison life and is driven by gangs on the streets who rotate in and out of prison.
People stay quiet because of fear of reprisal and this is how Drug gangs keep the population of Mexico quiet.

Hi Edward!
Do you have the name of the teen that was murdered? I know that I and many others have spoken to Amber's friends and if they know anything, they are keeping mum. I do find it very odd that so many of them do not even mention Amber on their myspace accounts. The ones that do mention Amber do not do so very often. One girl was mentioning Amber and another boy responded that she "should move on". These are some cold and callous kids in my opinion.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: December 18, 2009, 02:43:35 AM »

Hi All,
I just wanted to let you know that Carrie is still working on her response to all of your questions. With the holidays approaching, Carrie is having a very hard time.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: December 18, 2009, 02:48:26 AM »

Hi All,

Chi-M

One thing I did a while back was check to see who else had gone missing when Amber did just in the case she is with another person who I would assume would also be missing.
This is what I found.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1115852&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1116813&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=1117226&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

The first one is a boy that is missing from Northern CA, then 2 girls from So CA, all within a few days of Amber going missing. Now the boy interested me because he is tall and thin, much like the boy seen with Amber that morning. It could take a few days for someone to make their way down to that area of So CA from Nor CAL without a car.

Here is a question I have, can and does FBI find out who calls to a cell phone when their number is blocked? Wouldn't that be a violation of privacy? Or in the case of a person missing that over rides privicy concerns and they are given that information?

I was wondering about the train ride from Escondido CA to Orange County. Could Amber have met someone on the train? 

Hi Tracy,
Kraft was on one of my lists as well. I will have to go through my notes to see why I have not looked at her too hard. If Amber met someone on the train, it would be news to everyone. She either did not meet anyone or was very closed mouthed about it. I try to remind Carrie how devious we both were at Amber's age. Carrie is the type of mother who was not an excellent child, like myself, lol. She used to go through Amber's backpack, etc. There is not much that can get by Carrie, but who knows.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: December 18, 2009, 04:27:15 AM »

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1123592&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

This girl, Jessica Jardon went missing from Santa Ana 10 days after Amber. Santa Ana is just about an hour away depending on traffic. The other girl that Tracy listed above is from Orange which is close to Santa Ana.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: December 18, 2009, 04:29:18 AM »

So.....three girls with dark hair in their teens go missing within an hours drive from each other all in the month of February. Coincidence? Maybe we should start digging to see how many more we can come up with.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: December 18, 2009, 12:45:46 PM »

I do not trust the fellow in the Red Truck.. I do not care what he said, his truck should have been searched by a LE forensics team just to make sure.

ANY S.O. who lived in the walking range of Amber to the High School should have had his home and vehicles searched by LE.

What ever happened to Amber happened withing minutes of her walking from her home to the school. That is the HOT Area and everyone should stay focused on that.

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1555 on: December 18, 2009, 01:14:59 PM »

Hi All,

Chi-M

This is what I found.

Actually I do have a few dozen ideas, all of which were posted months ago.   

I like your question about the train ride.  Also, she visited often in Orange County.  Did she have any friends there?    We tried to discuss this, but no information was forthcoming.   On her last train ride Gmother said she texted often and seemed nervous. 

We are so lacking in hard facts that our speculations have us all over the place.  Personally, I tend to stick with the most likely possibilities.  I think is unlikely that she was kidnapped into the sex trade, and/or shipped to Mexico.  If she was, we probably cannot do anything for her now.  I could not rule it out, but the chances are far less than than 1%.     

At the beginning of Amber's disappearance, LE seemed convinced that she was a runaway.  At the beginning, Carrie seemed convinced that she was abducted by a stranger.     IMO either could be right, but I doubt it. 

Friends, relatives of friends, workmen at the house or school, neighbors etc. seem worth a look.  My earlier questions about her church, clubs and other non school activities went unanswered, so another dead-end.  Perhaps you who know could check them out, especially church youth group leaders.  As I recall, Amber had recently become more religious. 

I sincerely hope you who are now close to Carrie can help with the research and  brainstorming.   She certainly does not "owe" answers to any of us, but  giving up a little might be productive in finding out what happened to Amber.

Good luck.   

Chi-M

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: December 18, 2009, 05:56:30 PM »

I do not trust the fellow in the Red Truck.. I do not care what he said, his truck should have been searched by a LE forensics team just to make sure.

ANY S.O. who lived in the walking range of Amber to the High School should have had his home and vehicles searched by LE.

What ever happened to Amber happened withing minutes of her walking from her home to the school. That is the HOT Area and everyone should stay focused on that.

There is so much about this case that still is unanswered and I will admit, it bothers me.
There should be more then what is posted on this case, we should have the most basic of answers.
Edward the guy with the truck was not fully investigated? His truck was not searched? Can you tell us what he said? You know for a long time I have felt that truck was an obvious answer.

Chi-monkey I hear exactly what you are saying. I sometimes feel the last thing anyone wants is for us to discuss this case.

As far as the train, she necessarily didn't have to sit and talk with someone, however someone could have spotted her and stalked her. That happens in kidnapping cases a lot, think Jaycee? If I remember correctly that is a commuter train, many people travel on that consistently. She could have been talking about school or had something on one day with the school name, anyone who wanted to find her, could have. I think this is more then possible.

The SO neighbor on the corner she passes every single day, that is possible, the SO on Ash who is only 60 something, that is possible. A teacher at school, a person who was working at the farm or from the place the animals come from, that is possible. A fellow commuter on the train, a friend or neighbor in OC that is possible, Church groups, other groups...I sill would like to know what leads came in, surely someone had seen something that day or around that day.

One thing about this thread which is different from others on the board, there are no locals posting, other then sebastian anyway, but no locals coming on and giving updates on the case, sharing photos, etc. Other then Sebastian, where are the locals? Also, why on earth are girls still walking alone on the street to and from school? The google pics are telling of a community that just doesn't seem to take this seriously, why is that? Does everyone feel Amber is just another run away? If so, why is that?

When I look at Amber's pics I get a bit confused some seem to be of Amber at a much younger age and a different time of development. There are 2 pics she is dressed up and has make up on, her hair is a bit longer and she appears more grown up, then the others are of a younger amber, maybe a couple of years ago, maybe before 13? Which is the most recent pic of Amber?

Someone said Amber is new to that area? Or did you mean she was new to the high school? I think Sebastian said she didn't think amber would cut through the parking lot of that church/school because she is new to the school and wouldn't know to? She had been going there for over 5 months, right? 
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1557 on: December 18, 2009, 06:45:12 PM »

Yes, Tracygirl, I too have trouble with the idea that in 5 months Amber would not learn how to cut through a parking lot to school, and several other assumptions we have been told.    Ridiculous comes to mind.

I just hate conspiracy theories, but here I wonder if there is a reason that discussion is discouraged.  Who benefits from shutting us down?  Who may be hiding something?   I  think that LE, family members, friends, teachers, neighbors would have something to say about Amber's life and activities.   

Frustrating as this is,  it is not our decision to make.  We cannot make anyone talk.  If secrecy is more important than looking for Amber, then that is that.   Perhaps LE has made mistakes? Family does not want privacy invaded, friends, teachers etc.  just don't want to be involved?   It is near impossible for us to research or contribute ideas without input from locals and feedback on what we have found.

Chi-M

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1558 on: December 18, 2009, 07:45:21 PM »

Well I will tell ya chi-monkey there are things that need to be answered and I will just keep posting lists of questions until someone decides to answer them. If anything it will keep the thread alive. I want to know what happened to this girl and I don't plan on giving up.

Sebatian I am going to ask you since you are the only local that posts on this board with us, what are you feelings about this case? What do you feel happened that day? I don't want the standard, well carrie seems to think or the family says this, or I spoke to Carrie, I want your feelings. You say you were a bit of a wild one as a teen, so was I, lol. At 14 a girl notices boys (or girls depending on preference). She may not say so, but she does. Amber started to dress up a bit more, her hair was growing out, she started to wear make-up. At 14 years old and in high school it would be very unlikely this was not because of a boy or boys in general. If she were 9 or 10 or even 12, I would accept that a bit easier, but 14 and in high school? I know she was a good student, loved 4-H and so on, but none of that as far as I know, delays normal developement.
I am going to go back and read from the beginning of this case.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: December 18, 2009, 08:42:51 PM »

Hi All,
Again, I really appreciate all of the action that Amber's case is getting right now. To answer your question, Tracygirl, here goes. I did not know either Carrie or Amber until after Amber went missing. I went to a vigil and introduced myself to Carrie. I continued to go to vigils and email with Carrie. As time has gone on, I have gotten to know Carrie pretty well. It is really hard trying to decide what I should and should not put on this board. This is someone's little girl. There are many theories, SO's and such that Carrie and I and others have thrown around and have or are still following up on. I don't want to let the cat out of the bag in case we actually might be heading in the right direction, although that does not seem likely. Carrie is a very strong, tough lady. Having said this, she puts up a front but could fall apart at any moment. She has a really hard time posting on these boards. She wants to give as much information as she can and she starts writing a novel. She gets tired or frustated and ends up giving up. She needs people around her all of the time so that she does not feel vulnerable. When she has the quiet time to write on these boards it is just too much raw emotion, if that makes sense. I have been to Carries house, have met many closest to her. The one thing that I know with completely certainty is that Carrie had nothing to do with Amber's disappearance. Other than that, I can only go by what I have been told or what my gut tells me. Carrie was a wild child and would know if Amber was up to something. That is just my feeling and assessment of the situation. When you were a wild child, you know the signs and your kids are put through the ringer if you care enough to make sure that they do not walk down the wrong path. Carrie is a caring mother who paid attention to Amber. She looked over her shoulder all of the time. To my knowledge Amber never even gave Carrie a reason to doubt her, but Carrie still watched to make sure. I had a lengthy conversation with one of Amber's best friends at one of the vigils. She appeared to be open and honest and said that Amber would not leave on her own. Again, these are just things that I have been told and my gut hunches. I am NOT PSYCHIC, LOL. Amber would take the train to see her father. Could someone have seen her on the train? Sure. How would we go about tracking that person down? Amber hung out with her father and her cousin in Orange County. Yes, I have told Carrie to drill the cousin all over again. The cousin as well as everyone else I can think of has been drilled numerous times by LE. The cousin and Amber were close and got along very well. They were around the same age. It is my understanding that the cousin, as well as the rest of the family is heartbroken and has no clue what happened to Amber. I will tell you the same thing I tell Carrie. I believe that Amber either left on her own or was abducted. I only say that she may have left on her own, because she has not been found (deceased) and it still boggles my mind how she could disappear on a busy street. I definately lean 90% more towards an abduction. Amber lived in a very nice house with a pool that she loved, Carrie spoiled her a bit and Amber was all about getting good grades so that she could go to college. Amber wrote Carrie a two page letter explaining why she needed a lamb for 4-H. It was so cute. Carrie has it in a protected cover and let me read it. Carrie and Amber would leave each other little notes around the house. They are very close. I know this bond. I have this same kind of bond with my daughter. Could my child fool me and pull the wool over my eyes. Maybe, but VERY unlikely. I will try to get a hold of Carrie about some of the other questions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.