March 29, 2024, 02:16:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 709809 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: April 27, 2009, 07:28:38 PM »

I figured that out *after I posted. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: April 27, 2009, 07:30:26 PM »

The Dog Looks Nice.. 
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: April 27, 2009, 09:02:06 PM »

I just read this article about the search this weekend for Amber, but I see no followup information.  Guess they did not come up with anything new.     Searchers now number only about 30.   

It was good to see that Amber's father said he was shown the pictures of the truck at the school by the FBI.    Because of the proximity of the Mexico border, the FBI seems to me  the logical agency to lead the investigation.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Family-Plans-to-Search-for-Amber-Dubois-This-Weekend.html

Chi-M

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: April 27, 2009, 09:15:36 PM »

Also on Friday Amber's mom said that about a half-dozen tips have come in about the pickup truck in the security videos.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Tips-Flow-in-About-Truck-In-Amber-Dubois-Case.html

Let's hope and pray for Amber's return.          Chi-M
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #164 on: April 28, 2009, 01:10:52 PM »

Enter the Three Psychics.....

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Psychics-Search-For-Missing-Teen.html 

Great move.  I'm for anything that might help find Amber, and keep the public interest up. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: April 28, 2009, 01:44:25 PM »

Good Find chi monkey 
I hope you do not mind that I bring this info here so we can record it for history..

It's been more than two months since Escondido teen Amber Dubois went missing and so far, investigators have no solid leads. But Amber's mother, Carrie McGonigle, is hoping that three "mediums" can help track down the 14-year-old girl.  "I believe they can help find her," she said.

Amber 'Mediums'

Watch VideoAmber 'Mediums'
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Psychics-Search-For-Missing-Teen.html

The women approached Carrie a few weeks ago and told her they wanted to help.  "Not a day goes by that we do not think about Amber," said Pam.  The women didn't want to reveal their last names.

"It's a gift, you want to give back and help people, and it's given to you for a reason, and you want to use it," said Cindy. Together, the women are hoping to combine their visions and help Escondido Police find Amber.  "I see where she's at," said Laura.  "I see where they have traveled; somebody took her and there's quite a few people involved."

The women unanimously agree that Amber did not run away, but is being held against her will. Two of them claim to have had "gut feelings" about an area called Gopher Canyon in North County.  But when they searched that area, nothing was found.

The women admit that there are people who are skeptical and question their intentions.  "We're doing this for free, at our own expense," said Pam.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: May 01, 2009, 10:28:55 PM »

News article reader posted this item..

Joe Villena
Saturday, March 14, 2009
 I have tried without success to get my point across to those who enforced the law, and to the news media as well, but encounters only with deaf ears and pessimistics comments. They probably thought that I am some kind of "Weirdo" making up my own story just to gain publicity. I am a parent myself who are after the welfare of my own community, both here and abroad. When the word "Paranormal" or "Psychic" was mentioned as to how this disappearance would be solved, authorities and non-believers alike just ignored the possibilites. Based on my calculations, Amber was abducted by at least four people, sexually assaulted her repeatedly inside a van. The route that must have been taken was from Valley Parkway to I-15 North, they exited at the Old 76 Road, head west to North Santa Fe Road, brought Amber's lifeless body to GUAJOME STATE PARKS, stuffed her body to a duffel bag, or a tent bag, buried her in the muddy area near the northwest trails. I highly recommended that the search party get some help from a sniffing dog, trained it to the scent of Amber.s clothing, go to the area I briefly described, and with God's divine intervention, this case would beover soon. Please be advised that whoever did this cruelty crime to Amber are monitoring all the activities being carried out, including this website to avoid being detected. I have contacted well-known Psychics and Astrologers to evaluate my findings, but it'll only take a few dedicated people to the area I pinpointed to verify my lead. thank you and God bless.

http://www.cbs8.com/global/story.asp?s=9975976
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: May 01, 2009, 11:07:39 PM »

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2009, 02:49:45 AM »

I think the big problem here is there are 2 camps. The ones who think she ran away, and the ones who think she was abducted (me). I really think the ones who think she ran away are doing so in order to divert the reality of the worst happening.

Amber was probably naive as any 14 year old can be. If..and that is a big IF she knew her abducter via computer communication, we all know she certainly did not see the danger.

I do not think Amber chose to leave her family and her life behind. She did not leave of her own free will. I think of her every day. When I am out in the community, I look for the red truck with the missing or altered tailgate.

Surely the local police learned something from the Stephanie Crow case. Please God, do not let our LE make assumptions. I fear they did, and I fear it is too late.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2009, 03:00:29 AM »

Here is another thing that bothers me and I know it can't be helped. A child walks to school as many children do. Teacher calls roll and Jane Doe is not in her seat (elem school). Middle and upper school begins process of reporting non attendance in each class to main office. School calls parents and a message is left on machine. Chances are parent is not at home and does not receive message until they arrive home because they have left for work or could be running their errands. Hours have passed. This is what happened in Ambers case. That is one reason why an Amber (ironic) alert was not put out. Nobody saw an abduction, the school implemented their normal procedure for non attendance and precious moments leading into hours passed. 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2009, 03:06:47 AM »

News article reader posted this item..

Joe Villena
Saturday, March 14, 2009
 I have tried without success to get my point across to those who enforced the law, and to the news media as well, but encounters only with deaf ears and pessimistics comments. They probably thought that I am some kind of "Weirdo" making up my own story just to gain publicity. I am a parent myself who are after the welfare of my own community, both here and abroad. When the word "Paranormal" or "Psychic" was mentioned as to how this disappearance would be solved, authorities and non-believers alike just ignored the possibilites. Based on my calculations, Amber was abducted by at least four people, sexually assaulted her repeatedly inside a van. The route that must have been taken was from Valley Parkway to I-15 North, they exited at the Old 76 Road, head west to North Santa Fe Road, brought Amber's lifeless body to GUAJOME STATE PARKS, stuffed her body to a duffel bag, or a tent bag, buried her in the muddy area near the northwest trails. I highly recommended that the search party get some help from a sniffing dog, trained it to the scent of Amber.s clothing, go to the area I briefly described, and with God's divine intervention, this case would beover soon. Please be advised that whoever did this cruelty crime to Amber are monitoring all the activities being carried out, including this website to avoid being detected. I have contacted well-known Psychics and Astrologers to evaluate my findings, but it'll only take a few dedicated people to the area I pinpointed to verify my lead. thank you and God bless.

http://www.cbs8.com/global/story.asp?s=9975976

What website? (cbs8.com?) How does this poster know the website is monitored? If they do not want to be detected, why go on any website? Lots of open spaces in San Diego North County for sure.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2009, 03:15:54 AM »

The Dog Looks Nice.. 

LOL   

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2009, 11:01:57 AM »

Not far from Escondido is a huge desert.. Police believe there are thousands of bodies in that desert and they do in fact come across them quite frequently..

Denial is a terrible thing.. It will make people procrastinate in looking for the obvious..

Amber has not been herd from.. Most likely scenario is buried in the desert.
jmho
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2009, 11:23:37 AM »

God bless Amber and her family!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2009, 06:33:05 PM »

A North County teenager is in the hospital after being attacked in her home and repeatedly stabbed. The 14-year-old Escondido victim is in serious condition, according to our media partner the North County Times.

Two teenaged girls have been arrested by Escondido police. As of Sunday night, investigators were still looking for a third suspect, a boy.

The victim was home alone and called 911 after getting stabbed several times, police said.

She was taken to Palomar Medical center, then airlifted to Rady Children's hospital.

Neighbors said the girl lives with her grandmother and mother. Esteben Arredondo, who lives next door to the teenager, said she's a student at Hidden Valley Middle School.

The Escondido police gang unit is investigating this attack but it has not been determined that it's gang-related.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Teenager-Stabbed-In-Her-Own-Home.html

OK...With this kind of thinking..
There is a resonable chance that Amber was a victim of an attack by her own piers..

It is possible that teenagers, friends or rivals, attacked Amber and disposed of her body.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: May 05, 2009, 09:44:55 AM »

I agree with you Edward.  Amber did not leave at her own free will.  This is scary.  What in the world goes on in Escondito? In MIDDLE SCHOOL?  From what I have read about Amber, she was a good student and a good kid.  Bad kids unfortunately don't like the good kids.  That would make sense why none of the other students reported seeing anything.  Any new leads on the pickup truck?  JMO, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2009, 01:58:47 PM »

Why is Amber in High scool at 14 and the other girl who was knife attacked at age 14 was in middle school ?

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2009, 02:38:09 PM »

Why is Amber in High scool at 14 and the other girl who was knife attacked at age 14 was in middle school ?

Edward... It depends on what age she started going to school.  My daughter started kinder at age 6, while most kids start at age 5.  Other reasons could be that Amber skipped a grade or maybe the girl who was attacked flunked a grade.  More than likely it's because the age they started going to school.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2009, 02:41:59 PM »

Edward... It depends on what age she started going to school.  My daughter started kinder at age 6, while most kids start at age 5.  Other reasons could be that Amber skipped a grade or maybe the girl who was attacked flunked a grade.  More than likely it's because the age they started going to school.

I didn't finish what I was saying and ooops, I posted it...

Anyhow, because my daughter started kinder at age 6 she is the same age as the class ahead of her, so when she is in the 8th grade (middle school), she will be the same age as her friends that are now in 9th grade (high school out here).  I hope I am making sense.

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2009, 02:43:03 PM »

Thank You Califmom
I hope police take a close look
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.