March 28, 2024, 05:44:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 709611 times)
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2009, 12:58:34 PM »

Amber's father announced another search for her this weekend.   They will concentrate on a 10 mile radius.   Also, this week the school sent a voice mail to each parent asking them to talk with their child about Amber and the morning she went missing.  Hope that one may know more than they have given LE. 

http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2009-05-05/news/local-county-news/poway-escondido-ramona/amber-dubois-search-continues-mothers-day-weekend

Let's hope some of this will provide a break. 

Chi-M
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: May 08, 2009, 04:27:26 PM »

I am happy to see the father has asked the school to do this..

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: May 08, 2009, 04:38:21 PM »

I had to bring the article over.. It has some information in it we did not yet know.. Like the construction trucks..

ESCONDIDO — The search for missing teenager Amber Dubois will continue on Mother’s Day weekend, but not on the day itself.

“It’s a really hard time for us,” Maurice Dubois, Amber’s father said. He will be in Escondido again for the weekend, staffing the search center, as volunteers once again head out to scour the city looking for the 14-year-old who went missing Feb. 13, outside Escondido High School.

Amber was last reported seen just a few hundred yards from the school gates at about 7:10 a.m. that day. A neighbor and friend of the family reported seeing her just north of the school district operations center driveway, on Broadway. Police released a school surveillance video on April 23 which showed a burgundy truck pulling into that operations center parking lot, parking for approximately three minutes, and quickly exiting the parking lot around the time of Amber’s disappearance. They are asking the public for information about the truck. Police have been looking for clues about it since February.

“It was right there, right then,” Dubois said. “That’s why it was so eye-catching to police. The police think Amber was taken between 7:10 and 7:13 a.m..”

Dubois said it is believed that Amber hadn’t yet reached the driveway when she was last seen. Police have said construction trucks were parked south of that driveway, toward the school gates, which would have blocked passersby from seeing much of the sidewalk where Amber would have been walking. No one has reported seeing Amber enter the school gates that morning.

On Monday night, parents of Escondido High School students received a phone message from principal Sue Emerson, saying that Dubois had requested, by letter, that all parents talk to their students about that morning. The message said that many students at the school had been interviewed, but that Dubois wants every child questioned by a parent, in case any further information can be gleaned.

“Parents can tell if a child is holding something back, or lying,” Dubois told San Diego News Network. I could always tell if Amber was holding back from telling me something. I want kids to know that they can call San Diego Crime Stoppers and leave an anonymous message and there’s no way that message can be traced back to whoever left it.”

Dubois’s letter, posted as a PDF in English and Spanish on the school’s Web site, asks parents “for a few minutes of your time to talk to your children about Amber and see if they know anything that may help us find our daughter.”

This weekend’s search will be conducted somewhere “within about a 10-mile radius of the school,” Dubois said. The exact search areas aren’t disclosed to the family. A mapper chooses the areas and works in coordination with the Escondido Police Department, he said.

The public is asked to contact San Diego Crime Stoppers with information at (888) 580-8477.

http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2009-05-05/news/local-county-news/poway-escondido-ramona/amber-dubois-search-continues-mothers-day-weekend

Comment by: Sheila Welch (Amber's Grandmom) Posted: May 8, 2009, 12:37 pm

Amber’s website gives a phone number for anyone with questions about the reward. 1 562 360 5162. It has new information about the rewards. The family continues the search for Amber, but the family needs to know if she has already been murdered. If she is now dead, a reward of $10,000 will be paid for the burial location.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: May 08, 2009, 04:41:57 PM »

After the knife incident on the 14 year old girl by other kids..
All these kids need to be looked at by there own parents for information of knowledge of Amber..

No doubt about it.
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #184 on: May 09, 2009, 01:57:14 PM »

I am really impressed by the campaign for Amber.  These people absolutely will not just be quiet and go away! 

Chi-M             

http://fav.or.it/post/1392161/missing-amber-dubois

adubois I received the folloing e-mail from a man named Rob who is asking not only my assistance but also the public’s assistance in trying to help find missing 14-year-old Amber Dubois. Here is Rob’s e-mail…

I am a letter carrier in Escondido CA. I am helping with the search for Amber Dubois who went missing in Escondido on 2/13/09. I have friends in the post office looking for her and other agencies as well including most of the Water District Meter Readers in San Diego County along with other organizations.

I am reaching out to your organization because I want to get the word out about some new information regarding Amber’s disappearance. I’m sure you are sick and tired of this trend of missing teens. We need people to report underage prostitution in San Diego and San Bernardino County so we can flush Amber Dubois out if indeed this is the case. I’ve asked the Diocese of San
    Diego for help and asked them to report any underage prostitution in the parishes, etc. and they sent me an email stating they don’t get involved in that because it is a law enforcement issue.

It sounds like you have great experience in these situations regarding exploited youth on Craigslist and probably have several contacts and law enforcement friends that you can send this email to.

There have been several arrests made in this area regarding Craigslist prostitution and there is a chance that is what happened to Amber.

There are plenty of missing girls in CA. and some of the cases could be related.

I’ve went as far to email the Attorney General outlining my concerns and asking why brothels and other places of prostitution are not being raided especially when it is clear the girls and boys are underage. Needless to say I did not hear back.

I also asked why they don’t shut down the Craigslist Erotic Services site in California. Even went as far as to ask him to bring suit against them in the names of the little girls who were returned home..no answer.

What I wanted to ask is if you could visit Amber’s website at www.bringamberhome.com and go to the flyer page. There you will find the flyer with her information and info regarding a $60,000 reward. I want to know if it is possible to print off a few flyers and hang them up and brief your members of the situation and also send an email to all your loyal contacts in a least CA and AZ and ask them for help as well. If you can’t print out the flyers, email me back with the amount of flyers that your organization would need and I will forward the email to the command center and have them mailed out to you asap. Also there are new clues just released
    regarding a suspicious vehicle. You can find the information here: news.search.yahoo.com/news/search?p=amber+dubois

This seems like a rather easy way to have several professional people looking for her. Letter carriers are the eyes and ears on the street but it is not enough. Your contacts are probably enormous and cover many industries and have wide ranging impact. Can you just imagine how many eyes would be looking for this little girl?? We could also use some help in searches for Amber and also people to post her story in magazines and organizational bulletins and websites. Please help us. If you wish I can put you directly
    in touch with her Father Maurice Dubois and the command center.

Unfortunately Rob is correct, there has been some child prostitution activity in the San Diego area recently as it relates to craigslist. I can’t say for certain that’s what happened to Amber but I wouldn’t be surprised. The other unfortunate thing is that I don’t really have any contacts in law enforcement especially in the California and Arizona areas.

What I do have are loyal readers and other bloggers who would be more than happy to help get the word out.

To my readers if you’re in the Southern California or Arizona areas please go to the website and print out some fliers to post around town or hand out. To my blogging friends please feel free to copy this post. You don’t have to link back to me but please link to Amber’s website.

It doesn’t seem like much but hopefully through even this little action Amber can be brought home safe and sound to her family.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: May 09, 2009, 02:21:32 PM »

Letter carriers
Water meter readers
electric and gas meter readers
UPS and other delivery drivers
motel workers

All good sources for missing people searches.. They are Stealth searchers.. 

The Craig's list is a help to searchers looking for people held in forced servitude in my opinion.
If it is cancelled they will still do business..It will just be in dark alleys and back rooms and hidden out of view.
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: May 09, 2009, 02:36:59 PM »

Agreed Edward.    The more searchers the better.   

Even if Amber is no longer with us, she needs to be found.  Didn't I see earlier that the gmother has offered a reward of $10,000 for the location of her body if she is gone. 
That is realistic and heartbreakingly sad.

Chi-M

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: May 09, 2009, 02:45:26 PM »

Grandma was very realistic.. It truly was very sad to read her post.. But it needed to be said and she stepped up.
She is a great woman and big support for her family in keeping them grounded and prepared to receive news one way or the other..
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: May 09, 2009, 08:10:00 PM »

I am Amber's maternal Grandmom.  Carrie and her sisters and I, work every single day and night to find Amber. On Wednesday, it will be three horrific months since she was taken from us.  Yet, no Amber Alert has issued because no one saw where or when she was taken.  Two parents driving by the school, on a street with construction vehicles, on a rainy day said they saw Amber walking to school.  Amber sent a text message to me before she left for school.  But, in fact, no one really knows when or where, between the house and the school, she was taken. The report that she called another student on her way to school is incorrect.  Amber's phone is on my phone system and no such call was made.

During the five days before she was taken, Amber and I exchanged over 70 text messages.  She was happy.  She left for school that day, as reported, with gifts for girlfriends and a check to pay for a lamb.  She took her Ipod and her phone, but did not take the cords...because she knew she would be home before they needed recharging. 

As she does each year, Amber spent Christmas holiday with me and her cousins.  It rained very hard and all 5 of us slopped through the mud at the stable to give Christmas carrots to the horses, Rojo and Sally.  Amber did not get to ride because of the weather and was looking forward to coming to my house to do so in February.  We had plans in June to go to Yellowstone to see the wolves, having followed the restoration  progress for several years. 

The Yellowstone newsletter arrived yesterday.  It uses the description by Aldo Leopold to describe the music of the wolf as an "outburst of wild defiant sorrow."  I know that feeling now. You try to maintain, and, then you are hit with an uncontrollable  sorrow that is almost more than one can survive.

We know that Amber was taken by force.  If someone walked next to her with a gun or a knife, she would have gone with them quietly in the hope of a later escape.  She is an intelligent girl.  She knows basic self defense, but she is not athletic and trying to run away would have been a futile act.  She may have been threatened...make a scene and I will see that your little sister is killed, or, I have a gun and if you don't come quietly, I will start shooting at all these students and you will be the cause of their death.   Criminals know how to frighten.

The police take the position that people would have seen Amber if she was forced into a car or van.  It takes 17 seconds.  She would have gone quietly under a death threat, particularly, if the person threatened to start shooting everyone around her---she knew about school shootings, as we all do, sadly.

The Escondido Police Department retains the lead in the investigation.  This is the most complex case they have ever had and they do NOT have the manpower, the experience or the modern equipment needed. They are trying, for the most part, but it is like trying to build a house with just an old fashion nail and hammer. To do the job, you need manpower, experience and the right tools.  And, while we watch TV and see great things done by the FBI, beyond initial interviews of family members, I personally know of nothing more that the FBI has been willing to do to find Amber.  The FBI has NOT EVEN put, at this writing, Amber's photo and ID on their "Kidnapping and Missing Persons Investigations" website.

Unlike the police who admit to no experience, the FBI claims they have "agents with in-depth experience and a proven track record in crimes against children investigations, especially where a child has been abducted by someone other than family member." [www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/kidnap.htm] The police have now agreed to regularly meet with the family, the FBI does not participate or interface with the family at all. 

I have seen negative comments relating to why Amber gets media coverage.  It is because we work at it day and night.  Some nights, I am working on the computer asking for help until 3 a.m.  The volunteer groups that have helped us thus far have done so because of e-mails, and calls to them.  We have been blessed by others sending messages to our website offering specialized help.  None of this happens by magic. Maurice, Amber's Dad, takes the lead at the Search Center activity and with the press.  My daughters set up the website and manage it. We respond to the emails and send "tips" to the police when received. More importantly, we do the research relating getting help and to scientific advances...most of which neither the police nor the FBI have or know about. And, it takes hours every day.

Amber's Mom, Carrie, in addition to searching night and day for Amber, has started formal training for Search and Rescue (SAR) with a fast growing puppy. She is determined to be able to help others when they lose a child by responding with her soon to be well trained dog.  Carrie was inspired by the volunteers, particularly those from KlaasKids,  who were the first responders to our pleas for help.  We needed to get immediate help with trained dogs, but were told by the police that "it takes time" to get the dogs, when, in truth, time was something no one has when their child is missing. Carrie wants to be there when the next child goes missing. 

You are likely aware of spy satellite surveillance.  NASA will take requests for help for missing children but only from police agencies.  It took weeks to get EPD to actually contact NASA even though I provided the information and an example of the evidence NASA had provided in other missing children cases.  Ultimately, NASA had nothing which would help us. Satellites are sun-synchronous for images so they are taken at local time around 10:30 a.m., too late for us.

Subsequently, we have been working for the past weeks on what we call  "Eye on Amber" and I would like to ask for your help with this. We have contacted all the commercial (vs spy) companies we can find to ask if they had any aerial cameras operating in the Escondido area on February 13, 2009. It is like the needle in the haystack--the chances of finding someone in the air doing photography at between 7:00 a.m. -7:30 a.m. But, we must keep trying.

We have an expert on forensic aerial photography (forensic aerial photogrammertry and forensic aerial photointerpretation) available to analyze any photos we can locate to determine what ACTUALLY happened to Amber. 

Also, if you are a student, the parent of a student, a teacher, or anyone who worked at EHS and used a phone camera or camera ANYWHERE on the campus before school started on Feb. 13, 2009, please send us the photos.

If you can help us, or, if you know of anyone who can, please contact our website www. BringAmberHome.com .

Second request.  This is so hard to say.  If you see any place within a 20 mile radius of the Escondido High School where the earth has been dislodged, or changed by digging, please take a photo of the area and send that information with the location to us.
We are also asking for current aerial photographs for analysis as well. Previous drone photographs were undistinguished.

Though we do not want to consider the possibility that Amber may no longer be alive, we must force ourselves to do so even as we continue our search.  If she is dead,  the family needs to know and to provide a proper burial for her.  If you see something suspicious, please let us know.   

The rewards for information are fully funded and in the bank. Reward information can be obtained by calling 1-562 360-5162.  This is a new number and is posted on the web site as well.  If Amber is dead, there is a reward of $10,000.00 for the location of her burial. This has not been publicized before.  Please get this information out there for us. 

Thank you for caring about Amber and for your prayers.

Grandmom

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: May 09, 2009, 08:27:36 PM »

Ambers Grandmom - welcome to SM!

Thank you for sharing so much information with us.  I believe most of us feel exactly as you that Amber was taken by force. 

As far as media attention, it is always up to the family to push for it.  You are doing the right thing by trying to keep it in the news, on Nancy Grace, etc. 

I pray every day the Amber finds a way to escape and hope she can be located soon.  It's been way too long.

HUGS to you!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: May 09, 2009, 08:51:00 PM »

Amber's Grandmom, I also want to welcome you to Scared Monkeys.  You have arrived at a place with many caring and helpful people.  I know that everyone here will do their best to help you in your search for Amber.

I am sorry that you have not gotten efficient help to date.  I am praying that will happen soon.  I will also do what I can to get this information out.  If there is anyone in particular who you would like us to write to or correspond with, could you please let us know.  The Monkeys are great letter/email writers and we would be happy to assist you.

I know the only way to get help is to start by helping yourselves.  You appear to be a wonderful advocate for Amber and there is no better way to help her.  You have touched so many with stories of Amber and this investigation.

I applaud Amber's Mom for all that she is doing to help others who are in the same situation.  My thoughts and prayers are with you all, including the puppy.

God love you and protect Amber until she comes home at last.

Bearly

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: May 09, 2009, 08:51:05 PM »

Ambers grandmom...

I can't even imagine what you or the rest of Amber's family are going through...As a grandmother myself, I think that the pain would be so overwhelming! You are doing what you can to keep the word out about Amber...The posters here  are trying to keep her name out there as well  by getting updates and clues on Amber...
She is a lovely girl and I hope that she is found soon...
God bless you and your family....and thank you for sharing with us....

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: May 09, 2009, 11:13:53 PM »

Thank You Amber's Grandma.

I will do what ever I can to assist you.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2009, 11:48:18 AM »

Important points from Ambers Grandmom. snipped from the above posted item. Not in original order.

During the five days before she was taken, Amber and I exchanged over 70 text messages.  She was happy
Amber sent a text message to me before she left for school.

She left for school that day, as reported, with gifts for girlfriends and a check to pay for a lamb.

Two parents driving by the school, on a street with construction vehicles, on a rainy day said they saw Amber walking to school.

No Amber Alert has issued because no one saw where or when she was taken.

Fact, no one really knows when or where, between the house and the school, she was taken.

The report that she called another student on her way to school is incorrect.  Amber's phone is on my phone system and no such call was made.

She took her Ipod and her phone, but did not take the cords.

We know that Amber was taken by force. She is an intelligent girl.  She knows basic self defense. but she is not athletic and trying to run away would have been a futile act.

The Escondido Police Department retains the lead in the investigation.
The police take the position that people would have seen Amber if she was forced into a car or van.  It takes 17 seconds.
This is the most complex case they have ever had and they do NOT have the manpower, the experience or the modern equipment needed.

Unlike the police who admit to no experience....

The FBI claims they have "agents with in-depth experience and a proven track record in crimes against children investigations, especially where a child has been abducted by someone other than family member."
The FBI, beyond initial interviews of family members, I personally know of nothing more that the FBI has been willing to do to find Amber.  The FBI has NOT EVEN put, at this writing, Amber's photo and ID on their "Kidnapping and Missing Persons Investigations" website.

Aldo Leopold describes the music of the wolf as an "outburst of wild defiant sorrow." 
I know that feeling now.
You try to maintain, and, then you are hit with an uncontrollable  sorrow that is almost more than one can survive.

=========================================================================================

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2009, 11:58:15 AM »

AMBER'S GRANDMOM - I have been reading along here and just don't even know what to think or say. I wish there was something I could do. I just don't know what that is.

Edward has been doing a terrific job and he updates the thread often.

Just know you have my thoughts and prayers that Amber is found very very soon.

Love,

Rob

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2009, 12:21:20 PM »

Grandmom

We do research on missing persons cases ..
Members of this form have done vast amount of research on many cases over the years.
We have members from every professional walk of life.
We have a large membership. Some of these members stay up all night once motivated on a case.
Some of our members do or have done SAR work. I have been out on 3 searches in 4 years..

These 10 pages of info we have collected on your case are for purpose of research.

Within this web site and a few others there has been discussion on almost every subject about lost/missing/murdered/runaway/hiding/mental/medical. You name it and it has probably been done and is search able withing these web sites.
We are all volunteers.. We donate our time in research.
When I myself search I do it out of my own pocket.

There have been many articles on Amber and we have posted them.
Also some very interesting posts made by readers of those articles that were on the news report web sites which we copy and paste over here. Not because we have an opinion but for purpose of research.

We are on your side and have been since news came of your grand daughter missing.

I myself have been in contact with the F.B.I. San Diego while searching for Amber clues in your area. I came across another possible missing girls photo id posted on the Internet..
Researchers on this web site and BFN analyzed the photo found prior to F.B.I. being contacted..

I have also contacted you about possible leads in your case ..
There has never been a return email so I assume you got them..

Let me go over them... These are things to ask of police .. You Have To Bug Them.. mo.
It is all listed in this thread for amber, see that page numbers above..Please read every page.

Williams... He was arrested for the assault on a 16 year old... He is in jail..
Have you followed up on him ?

Prostitution ring noted in news media operating in Escondido when amber was taken .. Have you followed up on that ? 

Teen knifing of 14 year old.. Could Amber have enemies in school ? .. "Note we did just read the request by school to ask all kids " Good Job

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2009, 07:27:03 PM »

We have no idea where the cell phone was located when whomever tried to check messages.. ?

How many overnight trailerparks near where that cell phone was turned on ?
Or campgrounds close by that allow for 5th wheel trailers and do they have video survailliance for the dates in question.. ?

Some excellent research exists at various forums on Amber, some excellent questions being asked. As usual we are scattered but somehow still connected 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2009, 08:21:25 PM »

thanks Edward...for helping....xxxxxx

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: May 10, 2009, 09:36:36 PM »

Thank You To All Monkeys.. 
There are so many cases and I see fine people taking responsibility of research for ALL of them.
You ALL are wonderful people..
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: May 11, 2009, 11:00:04 AM »

I am Amber's maternal Grandmom.  Carrie and her sisters and I, work every single day and night to find Amber. On Wednesday, it will be three horrific months since she was taken from us.  Yet, no Amber Alert has issued because no one saw where or when she was taken.  Two parents driving by the school, on a street with construction vehicles, on a rainy day said they saw Amber walking to school.  Amber sent a text message to me before she left for school.  But, in fact, no one really knows when or where, between the house and the school, she was taken. The report that she called another student on her way to school is incorrect.  Amber's phone is on my phone system and no such call was made.

During the five days before she was taken, Amber and I exchanged over 70 text messages.  She was happy.  She left for school that day, as reported, with gifts for girlfriends and a check to pay for a lamb.  She took her Ipod and her phone, but did not take the cords...because she knew she would be home before they needed recharging. 

As she does each year, Amber spent Christmas holiday with me and her cousins.  It rained very hard and all 5 of us slopped through the mud at the stable to give Christmas carrots to the horses, Rojo and Sally.  Amber did not get to ride because of the weather and was looking forward to coming to my house to do so in February.  We had plans in June to go to Yellowstone to see the wolves, having followed the restoration  progress for several years. 

The Yellowstone newsletter arrived yesterday.  It uses the description by Aldo Leopold to describe the music of the wolf as an "outburst of wild defiant sorrow."  I know that feeling now. You try to maintain, and, then you are hit with an uncontrollable  sorrow that is almost more than one can survive.

We know that Amber was taken by force.  If someone walked next to her with a gun or a knife, she would have gone with them quietly in the hope of a later escape.  She is an intelligent girl.  She knows basic self defense, but she is not athletic and trying to run away would have been a futile act.  She may have been threatened...make a scene and I will see that your little sister is killed, or, I have a gun and if you don't come quietly, I will start shooting at all these students and you will be the cause of their death.   Criminals know how to frighten.

The police take the position that people would have seen Amber if she was forced into a car or van.  It takes 17 seconds.  She would have gone quietly under a death threat, particularly, if the person threatened to start shooting everyone around her---she knew about school shootings, as we all do, sadly.

The Escondido Police Department retains the lead in the investigation.  This is the most complex case they have ever had and they do NOT have the manpower, the experience or the modern equipment needed. They are trying, for the most part, but it is like trying to build a house with just an old fashion nail and hammer. To do the job, you need manpower, experience and the right tools.  And, while we watch TV and see great things done by the FBI, beyond initial interviews of family members, I personally know of nothing more that the FBI has been willing to do to find Amber.  The FBI has NOT EVEN put, at this writing, Amber's photo and ID on their "Kidnapping and Missing Persons Investigations" website.

Unlike the police who admit to no experience, the FBI claims they have "agents with in-depth experience and a proven track record in crimes against children investigations, especially where a child has been abducted by someone other than family member." [www.fbi.gov/hq/cid/cac/kidnap.htm] The police have now agreed to regularly meet with the family, the FBI does not participate or interface with the family at all. 

I have seen negative comments relating to why Amber gets media coverage.  It is because we work at it day and night.  Some nights, I am working on the computer asking for help until 3 a.m.  The volunteer groups that have helped us thus far have done so because of e-mails, and calls to them.  We have been blessed by others sending messages to our website offering specialized help.  None of this happens by magic. Maurice, Amber's Dad, takes the lead at the Search Center activity and with the press.  My daughters set up the website and manage it. We respond to the emails and send "tips" to the police when received. More importantly, we do the research relating getting help and to scientific advances...most of which neither the police nor the FBI have or know about. And, it takes hours every day.

Amber's Mom, Carrie, in addition to searching night and day for Amber, has started formal training for Search and Rescue (SAR) with a fast growing puppy. She is determined to be able to help others when they lose a child by responding with her soon to be well trained dog.  Carrie was inspired by the volunteers, particularly those from KlaasKids,  who were the first responders to our pleas for help.  We needed to get immediate help with trained dogs, but were told by the police that "it takes time" to get the dogs, when, in truth, time was something no one has when their child is missing. Carrie wants to be there when the next child goes missing. 

You are likely aware of spy satellite surveillance.  NASA will take requests for help for missing children but only from police agencies.  It took weeks to get EPD to actually contact NASA even though I provided the information and an example of the evidence NASA had provided in other missing children cases.  Ultimately, NASA had nothing which would help us. Satellites are sun-synchronous for images so they are taken at local time around 10:30 a.m., too late for us.

Subsequently, we have been working for the past weeks on what we call  "Eye on Amber" and I would like to ask for your help with this. We have contacted all the commercial (vs spy) companies we can find to ask if they had any aerial cameras operating in the Escondido area on February 13, 2009. It is like the needle in the haystack--the chances of finding someone in the air doing photography at between 7:00 a.m. -7:30 a.m. But, we must keep trying.

We have an expert on forensic aerial photography (forensic aerial photogrammertry and forensic aerial photointerpretation) available to analyze any photos we can locate to determine what ACTUALLY happened to Amber. 

Also, if you are a student, the parent of a student, a teacher, or anyone who worked at EHS and used a phone camera or camera ANYWHERE on the campus before school started on Feb. 13, 2009, please send us the photos.

If you can help us, or, if you know of anyone who can, please contact our website www. BringAmberHome.com .

Second request.  This is so hard to say.  If you see any place within a 20 mile radius of the Escondido High School where the earth has been dislodged, or changed by digging, please take a photo of the area and send that information with the location to us.
We are also asking for current aerial photographs for analysis as well. Previous drone photographs were undistinguished.

Though we do not want to consider the possibility that Amber may no longer be alive, we must force ourselves to do so even as we continue our search.  If she is dead,  the family needs to know and to provide a proper burial for her.  If you see something suspicious, please let us know.   

The rewards for information are fully funded and in the bank. Reward information can be obtained by calling 1-562 360-5162.  This is a new number and is posted on the web site as well.  If Amber is dead, there is a reward of $10,000.00 for the location of her burial. This has not been publicized before.  Please get this information out there for us. 

Thank you for caring about Amber and for your prayers.

Grandmom

I just wanted to welcome you and let you know that Amber has been in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope there is some news soon.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.