March 29, 2024, 02:36:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 709817 times)
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: June 01, 2009, 02:52:35 AM »

Ambersand and AG, I too apologize for my rather insensitive posts and blunt questions.  Tact has never been my best quality, but I will try harder.  I would never want to cause you any more pain.   Sorry.

Chi-M     
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: June 01, 2009, 12:26:52 PM »

has the F.B.I. or anyone compared the F.B.I. wanted poster for the 2 perps in the san bernadino kidnap case to the walmart molester ?
 I know we have a link here for f.b.i. wanted posters.
I should have just saved it.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: June 01, 2009, 01:34:10 PM »

Sorry I don't have anything to add, but was just checking in to see if there is anything new with the search for Amber.   

It saddens me that there is nothing about Amber and other missing children on the local and national news   I remember when Amber first went missing, NG was really the only person all over it and then silence...   

I feel that the local and national news channels should spend some time during their broadcasts showing a picture of a missing child or two every single night.  Thank God for the Scared Monkeys forum or else I wouldn't know about all of these missing children and the number of  awesome "armchair detectives" (as the media puts it) in helping to find these children.   

an angelic monkey My prayers and thoughts are with Amber and her family.  an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: June 01, 2009, 04:12:25 PM »

This is more than likely not related at all.  Has anyone looked at this person - Noel Buchan to see if he resembles the Walmart images?  Only reason I bring it up is that Noel also pulled up on his victims in a full sized maroon pick-up.

http://www.lapdonline.org/february_2002/news_view/22355

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: June 01, 2009, 04:19:18 PM »

BCSO Nab Man for Aggravated Assault Save Email Print

Posted: 2:09 PM May 22, 2009
Last Updated: 2:09 PM May 22, 2009

Bay County Sheriff’s Office responded to a call on May 13, in reference to a juvenile being held at gunpoint. Vehicles involved were a maroon Dodge Ram and a grey Cadillac. Neither vehicle was still at the scene when the deputy arrived.

Contact was made with the victims at the 2000 block of Allison Avenue, three juvenile males, who identified the driver of the maroon Dodge Ram as Deavon Taylor Whitehouse.

The witnesses stated that as they were walking home Whitehouse stopped his truck and took out a handgun. The three ran and hid until deputies arrived.

One of the victims stated to investigators he had a history with Whitehouse and that Whitehouse had previously threatened to kill him with a handgun. Further investigation indicated that Whitehouse may be involved with the gang Crazy White Boys.

Bay County Sheriff’s Office deputies located Whitehouse Thursday night on Panama City Beach.

Whitehouse, of 208-A 2nd Street, Panama City Beach, was arrested and charged with Aggravated Assault.

http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/45859612.html
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: June 01, 2009, 04:25:45 PM »

Ampersand - I see you lurking.  We decided to move this thread to it's own area so it is more visible.  This will also allow for separate threads within the Amber Dubois forum and a more organized research area.

Hope it helps.
Thank you for the move.  But, really, I would like to know WHY SM has not approved the application of my daughter, Carrie, Amber's Mom to participate in this site?  She made the request BEFORE I left for Escondido on Thursday. Perhaps she wants to explain why she rode a horse to look for her child...after all, it only took our stable owner 3 hours to bring down the horses from here in Paramount, finding a place to board and feed them overnight, and then to search in areas that volunteers could not reach by foot.  If the LE has mounted horse volunteers, they did not volunteer!  We, the family did it.  We, the family do the weekend searches.  Carrie, herself, much to my personal fears for her safety, went to Tijuana to speak personally with the police. Carrie, herself, just went to the Indian Reservation to speak to representatives there.  Carrie, herself, is training a search dog so that she can help when others lose a child.  Personally, I loathe tats, but if she wants to put one on for Amber, what bloody business is it for anyone to criticize her pain manifested in that manner.

Do I appreciate SM, yes.  Do I appreciate persons who DO NOT BOTHER to read the history of the events...even those on THIS website, using their comments just because they can...no. I respect their First Amendment rights to free speech, and, recognize that they are uninformed and clearly do not want to take their time to be otherwise.  Anyone in our circumstance is contacted by persons who feel they have extraordinary gifts..some of whom are..monkeys. We respect everyone's genuine efforts to help us.  GM
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: June 01, 2009, 04:49:47 PM »

Ampersand - I see you lurking.  We decided to move this thread to it's own area so it is more visible.  This will also allow for separate threads within the Amber Dubois forum and a more organized research area.

Hope it helps.
Thank you for the move.  But, really, I would like to know WHY SM has not approved the application of my daughter, Carrie, Amber's Mom to participate in this site?  She made the request BEFORE I left for Escondido on Thursday. Perhaps she wants to explain why she rode a horse to look for her child...after all, it only took our stable owner 3 hours to bring down the horses from here in Paramount, finding a place to board and feed them overnight, and then to search in areas that volunteers could not reach by foot.  If the LE has mounted horse volunteers, they did not volunteer!  We, the family did it.  We, the family do the weekend searches.  Carrie, herself, much to my personal fears for her safety, went to Tijuana to speak personally with the police. Carrie, herself, just went to the Indian Reservation to speak to representatives there.  Carrie, herself, is training a search dog so that she can help when others lose a child.  Personally, I loathe tats, but if she wants to put one on for Amber, what bloody business is it for anyone to criticize her pain manifested in that manner.

Do I appreciate SM, yes.  Do I appreciate persons who DO NOT BOTHER to read the history of the events...even those on THIS website, using their comments just because they can...no. I respect their First Amendment rights to free speech, and, recognize that they are uninformed and clearly do not want to take their time to be otherwise.  Anyone in our circumstance is contacted by persons who feel they have extraordinary gifts..some of whom are..monkeys. We respect everyone's genuine efforts to help us.  GM

I just received an email today and approved her as soon as I got it.  We have many waiting to be approved and I don't approve new members often.  The first email I received from Carrie was today and I approved her immediately upon receipt.  Sorry for the delay.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: June 01, 2009, 04:52:44 PM »

I am posting this link again as it has a good comparison of the Walmart truck and the bus depot truck.  Here are enlarged images of the Walmart truck as well as the Walmart suspect.

http://www.cbs8.com/global/category.asp?c=155799&clipId=&topVideoCatNo=149659&topVideoCatNoB=155712&topVideoCatNoC=155713&topVideoCatNoD=155710&topVideoCatNoE=155711&clipId=3797327&topVideoCatNo=149659&autoStart=true

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: June 01, 2009, 05:05:10 PM »

My great admiration for Carrie for the way she has conducted herself, including the horseback search and dog training may not have been clear.  That the family has had to do this instead of LE is the only criticism.  I have said that this family is doing the best job of searching and keeping the focus on Amber that I have seen.   Psychics and any other group which will expend time and effort should be encouraged.   Whether or not I have personal faith in them is not relevant, they are searching and keeping up the visibility.  They are as likely to have the breakthrough idea as anyone else.    Good luck...   Chi-M
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: June 01, 2009, 05:25:58 PM »

More observations from Walmart video.  Suspect has a very small goatee, possibly a tattoo on his right upper arm just below peaking just below the sleeve line.  His shoes glint when he walks through the video.  Pattent leather dress shoes?  Who wears dress shows with a T-shirt and jeans unless it was someone who changed from a suit or uniform and did not bring another pair of shoes?  Watch his feet in the video and see how they reflect light. 

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: June 01, 2009, 06:52:32 PM »

Northern Rose, I looked and looked and looked again at that video.  Thank you for reposting and also capturing some screenshots.  Looking at the shoes, it looks to me like they're something similar to these.  Black sneakers with white or reflective part on the heel.  He seems tall but the video is poor quality or my screen is. I can't seem to get over the similarities in the truck and the last person witnesses saw Amber walking with.  I sure wish they would figure out who this guy is and rule him out. 

I searched and searched for information on Noel Buchan, to no avail.  Not that I thought I could find anything if you couldn't.  I also was interested in the similarities in his MO.  Certainly he is still in jail?  As I have learned from reading a lot more in the news lately these SO's sure seem to run in the same crowds, so who knows.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: June 01, 2009, 07:17:21 PM »

Northern Rose, I looked and looked and looked again at that video.  Thank you for reposting and also capturing some screenshots.  Looking at the shoes, it looks to me like they're something similar to these.  Black sneakers with white or reflective part on the heel.  He seems tall but the video is poor quality or my screen is. I can't seem to get over the similarities in the truck and the last person witnesses saw Amber walking with.  I sure wish they would figure out who this guy is and rule him out. 

I searched and searched for information on Noel Buchan, to no avail.  Not that I thought I could find anything if you couldn't.  I also was interested in the similarities in his MO.  Certainly he is still in jail?  As I have learned from reading a lot more in the news lately these SO's sure seem to run in the same crowds, so who knows.

Could be those types of shoes.  I rewatched the video over and over and saw the heals mostly reflect.  That makes more sense than what I first thought.  Great catch!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: June 01, 2009, 08:40:40 PM »

Hope it helps.

I just received an email today and approved her as soon as I got it.  We have many waiting to be approved and I don't approve new members often.  The first email I received from Carrie was today and I approved her immediately upon receipt.  Sorry for the delay.

I just double checked something and the person that I approved today was not AmbersMom.  AmbersMom was actually approved to post on May 27, 2009.  I don't see where she ever emailed me about being approved yet she was still approved.  Her nickname at SM is AmbersMom and you can check her name and see when she registered. 

I just wanted to clear that up.  I try to respond to all emails I receive.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: June 01, 2009, 08:43:07 PM »

Here is a better capture of the back/underside of his shoe.  It does look like the reflective part.  Also notice on this side capture he has sideburns that come down to his jaw line and meet up at the twisty goatee he has.  Not sure what this style of shave is called but it looks pretty clear on this capture.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: June 01, 2009, 08:45:21 PM »

So sorry, I forgot to crop that last image that shows his side profile.  Here it is again.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: June 01, 2009, 08:45:53 PM »

Any possible link ?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: June 01, 2009, 08:50:04 PM »

surveillance video from hardware store before the kidnap of the 3 year old boy.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: June 01, 2009, 08:52:27 PM »

The F.B.I. does in fact have Amber on there kidnapped missing persons page.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/kidmiss.htm
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: June 01, 2009, 08:58:17 PM »

Northern Rose:  Noel Buchan is incarcarated.

http://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/cgi/prosoma.dll?zoomAction=Box&zoomAction=clickcenter&zoomAction=clickoffender&lastName=Buchan&firstName=Noel&Address=&City=&zipcode=&searchDistance=.75&City2=&countyLocation=&zipcode2=&SelectCounty=&ParkName=&searchDistance2=.75&City3=&zipcode3=&countyLocation3=&schoolName=&searchDistance3=.75&City4=&zipcode4=&countyLocation4=&refineID=&pan=&distacross=107211&centerlat=38409907&centerlon=-121514242&starlat=&starlon=&startext=&x1=&y1=&x2=&y2=&mapwidth=525&mapheight=400&zoom=&searchBy=namelist&id=&docountycitylist=2&OFDTYPE=&lang=ENGLISH

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: June 01, 2009, 09:03:14 PM »

Here is the side by side. 

My observations are that Walmart suspect:
has redish hair (easily changable with dye)
Is stockier
Walks with a straighter back

I do not think these are the same person, JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.