March 28, 2024, 10:32:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 709747 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: June 03, 2009, 01:45:36 PM »

I created a new thread for the FBI poster and also for other photos and maps.  Just thought it would be nice to have a separate area to place that stuff.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: June 03, 2009, 02:27:53 PM »

Thanks klassend, you are a wonderful person.

4 months is almost here, still no answer for this family. I know it is very depressing for them and it is eating me alive.
I will be in there area in 2 weeks.. I still have no specific area mapped out, There is no true direction except north because of the cell phone, so I will search the north areas I have mentioned in this thread Unless something comes up in the meantime. Which of course I hope they find her alive and well. If not I will do what I can.

I just have to keep doing research and I ask all of you to do the same.. Keep writing to the news media people to increase awarness.

I believe in patterns of behavior and I also believe that the wide majority of people deseased by evil are found are within 100 yards of a path or road as most people that do these murders are lazy in the disposal.
If it is water well that is a different story.

I would be extremely happy to hear she was alive and living some place safe and sound.
It would be a typical 14 year old thing to do..  Under all of Gods rules that is forgiven ..
So I will pray for that.
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: June 03, 2009, 06:03:49 PM »

Ok, the basement question has been answered by Library Guy.  Thanks. 

My finding agrees with his.  Only approximately 3% of Escondido houses have basements, but those that do should be an a minimum 18" above ground level, include windows that will open and have a window well if needed to open.  An outside exit door in addition to an the interior door is required.   Some of these visible signs might be noticed while on a walk in a neighborhood. 

http://www.escondido.org/depts/cd/building/guidelines/5.pdf

Live*Learn*Love
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: June 03, 2009, 06:33:22 PM »

I just double checked something and the person that I approved today was not AmbersMom.  AmbersMom was actually approved to post on May 27, 2009.  I don't see where she ever emailed me about being approved yet she was still approved.  Her nickname at SM is AmbersMom and you can check her name and see when she registered. 

I just wanted to clear that up.  I try to respond to all emails I receive.

Thank you for the approval klaasend. I have been waiting about a month to join in the discussion and search for Amber. Sorry for the confusion.

To all other monkeys,
I have been reading this forum since day 1 and continue everyday. I live only a city away from the location Amber went missing, so if there is anything I can go that others can not because of distance, please let me know. I am a teacher and now that school is almost out, I have decided to devote the entire summer to working on finding Amber. I am also working on getting Amber featured on Greta Van Susteren. A family friend is a well known detective that is contracted to FOX News. I am working on getting into contact with him.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: June 03, 2009, 06:46:02 PM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys ctmacla
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: June 03, 2009, 06:50:29 PM »

chi-monkey that is some good info.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: June 03, 2009, 07:06:10 PM »

Light Amber's way home:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Amber

Amber's Website:
www.bringamberhome.com

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: June 03, 2009, 07:07:37 PM »

Yes, welcome to SM, ctmacla!  We're glad that you are here.  Pull up a vine...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: June 03, 2009, 07:17:33 PM »

Yes, welcome to SM, ctmacla!  We're glad that you are here.  Pull up a vine...

Remember, We like you.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJpY-F52rMA
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: June 03, 2009, 07:23:49 PM »

ctymacla..
what is your perspective on the situation. What have you herd ?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: June 03, 2009, 07:56:56 PM »

I just double checked something and the person that I approved today was not AmbersMom.  AmbersMom was actually approved to post on May 27, 2009.  I don't see where she ever emailed me about being approved yet she was still approved.  Her nickname at SM is AmbersMom and you can check her name and see when she registered. 

I just wanted to clear that up.  I try to respond to all emails I receive.

Thank you for the approval klaasend. I have been waiting about a month to join in the discussion and search for Amber. Sorry for the confusion.

To all other monkeys,
I have been reading this forum since day 1 and continue everyday. I live only a city away from the location Amber went missing, so if there is anything I can go that others can not because of distance, please let me know. I am a teacher and now that school is almost out, I have decided to devote the entire summer to working on finding Amber. I am also working on getting Amber featured on Greta Van Susteren. A family friend is a well known detective that is contracted to FOX News. I am working on getting into contact with him.

Hi, welcome! Glad you have you join us! We will find Amber and bring her home!
Please, I ditto Edwards question and add did you know Amber?
Live*Learn*Love
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: June 04, 2009, 12:36:19 AM »

I did not know Amber. I briefly saw it one the news and did not feel right sitting back without trying to help. Other than teaching, I also have a degree in psychology and hope that might help.
I agree with everyone that other then the video of the truck and the ping off the cell tower, they aren't many other leads. Would Verizon corporate be able to identify what tower is the "north county tower?"
Edward- I do not get a good feel from Willie Kendall Williams. Do we have any pictures of him? Also, does anyone have the ability to check genealogy records? If so, can we find out the name of his parents? I found images online a gentle from San Diego by the name of Willie Williams posted online of his family, including his son. He looks about the same age.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: June 04, 2009, 12:56:36 AM »

I know what you mean about not being able to sit back  and not do anything, been there done that.

Please refreash my memory on Willie Kendel Williams.

You know who I want to know who it is, the person walking behind Amber. According the flier she slowed her pace down, that is strange. It is said he had a backpack on, maybe to look like a student I would assume if he does have a hand in this. I happen to think there is more then one person, one to lure and one that is in a car/truck.

Has anyone posted a time line of events? If so, would you mind bumping it?
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: June 04, 2009, 01:08:24 AM »

Nice job CHI CHI.  That was really nice of the library guy also.      thumright

yea, he was awesome.   an angelic monkey

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: June 04, 2009, 10:53:38 AM »

http://www.kirotv.com/news/19628136/detail.html

holding my breath again . . . this is all just so sad
Sending you strenth and love.  I agree, so sad.  I only can imagine the saddness and pain that you are feeling. 

{{{hugs}}} Lovinlife

Here is the info on the missing girl from that area..

http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/sheriff/hp-docs/missing-persons/MPB-Kylie-Ellis-08-8614.pdf

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78265

The Thurston County coroner has identified a body found Monday at a hydroelectric plant just outside Yelm as Kylie Michelle Ellis, 12, who went missing from Yelm in December.

Thurston County Sheriff’s Sgt. Cheryl Stines said Wednesday that Ellis’ body shows no outward signs of foul play, but her office has to wait until an autopsy determines the cause and manner of her death.

The Thurston County coroner’s office said Ellis’ body was identified through dental records. Her autopsy is scheduled for today.

A worker with the Centralia City Light Yelm Hydroelectric Project at 14024 Yelm Highway S.E. discovered the body at about 9 a.m. Monday. It was in a bin that collects debris automatically sifted from the canal that feeds the plant. The bin is checked daily.

After Ellis disappeared last year, investigators found a note thought to have been written by her and other belongings left near a bridge above the Central Power Canal in the Yelm area, Stines said. The Central Power Canal empties into the hydroelectric facility where the girl’s body was found.

After Ellis’ disappearance, divers with the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office searched the canal but could not find the girl. At the time, officials with the Sheriff’s Office said that Ellis might have run away.

Jeremy Pawloski 360-754-5465

jpawloski@theolympian.com.

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/870865.html

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: June 04, 2009, 11:39:33 AM »

I did not know Amber. I briefly saw it one the news and did not feel right sitting back without trying to help. Other than teaching, I also have a degree in psychology and hope that might help.
I agree with everyone that other then the video of the truck and the ping off the cell tower, they aren't many other leads. Would Verizon corporate be able to identify what tower is the "north county tower?"
Edward- I do not get a good feel from Willie Kendall Williams. Do we have any pictures of him? Also, does anyone have the ability to check genealogy records? If so, can we find out the name of his parents? I found images online a gentle from San Diego by the name of Willie Williams posted online of his family, including his son. He looks about the same age.

Arrest made in alleged sexual assault in El Cajon
UNION-TRIBUNE 8:55 p.m. March 2, 2009

EL CAJON – A 27-year-old man was arrested Monday night on suspicion of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old girl in El Cajon in the morning.
The teen told officers she was walking along East Main Street, near First Street, about 9:15 a.m. when a man in a beat-up, older green car approached her, said police Lt. Steve Shakowski. The man reportedly talked to the girl briefly, then forced her into his car.
She told officers he drove her a short distance to an alley where he sexually assaulted her, Shakowski said. The girl said she saw a gun in the car. After the assault, the man released her, and she contacted police.
About that time, the old green car was reported stolen. The thief's description matched that of the rapist, police Lt. Tim Henton said.
Detectives identified the suspect in both crimes and found him at a relative's home in southeast San Diego, Henton said.
Willie Kendall Williams was arrested about 6 p.m. on Willie James Jones Street and is being held on suspicion of kidnapping for sexual assault, forced oral copulation and assault with a deadly weapon.
– Pauline Repard and Debbi Baker

http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/mar/02/bn02arrest/

View Case Detail
Case Title:   DEFENDANT WILLIE K. WILLIAMS
Case Number:    CE288629   Case Location:    East County     
Case Type:    Criminal   Date Filed:    03/05/2009   

Defendant   
Last Name   First Name   Birth Year   AKA   DA Number   
WILLIAMS     WILLIE K.     1981        MAU44301   

Microfilm   
Microfilm ID    Location    Reel Number    Frame Number   
This case has not been microfilmed.    File location East County Regional Centre Business Office/Records, 250 East MainS treet, El Cajon, CA 92020, 619-456-4100

View Case Detail
Case Title:   DEFENDANT IRIS LAWRENCE
Case Number:    SCD195740   Case Location:    San Diego     
Case Type:    Criminal   Date Filed:    12/28/2005   

Defendant   
LAWRENCE     IRIS            ABR12201   
MCKENZIE     DARNELL GERRON            ABR12202   
WILLIAMS     WILLIE KENDELL            ABR12203   

Microfilm   
This case has not been microfilmed.    File Location Central Courthouse Superior Court Records, 2nd Floor 220 West Broadway San Diego, Ca 92101 619-450-5400

View Case Detail
Case Title:   DEFENDANT WILLIE KENDELL WILLIAMS
Case Number:    CE266412   Case Location:    East County     
Case Type:    Criminal   Date Filed:    11/22/2006   

Defendant   
WILLIAMS     WILLIE KENDELL            MAP32501   

Microfilm   
This case has not been microfilmed.    File Location East County REgional Centre Business Office Records 250 East Main Street El Cajon, CA 92020 619-456-4100

Suspect in kidnapping, sexual assault denied bail

EAST COUNTY COURTS: A San Diego man pleaded not guilty yesterday to charges that he kidnapped and sexually assaulted a pregnant 16-year-old girl in El Cajon on Monday.
A judge ordered Willie Kendall Williams, 27, held without bail.
El Cajon Superior Court Judge Charles W. Ervin set a hearing for March 18 to determine if there is enough evidence for a trial.
The girl told investigators that Williams abducted her about 9:15 a.m. Monday after he approached her in an older green car on East Main Street.
Deputy District Attorney Curtis Ross told the judge that Williams stole the car earlier in the day.
After kidnapping the girl, who was visibly pregnant, Williams drove to the parking lot of a nearby apartment complex and held a replica handgun to the girl's head and forced her to perform a sex act, Ross told the judge. Williams later drove to an alley and released the girl, Ross said. –R.H.
http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/mar/06/1m6pubsafe234620-public-safety/

Arrest of Sexual Assault Suspect

March 2, 2009

TYPE OF INCIDENT: Arrest of Sexual Assault Suspect

DATE AND TIME OCCURRED: March 2, 2009, 6:05PM

LOCATION OF OCCURRENCE: 305 Willie James Jones Street, San Diego

VICTIM: 16-year-old female

SUSPECT: Willie Kendall Williams, 11-19-81, Black male, 5’9”, 220 lbs.

RESUME OF INCIDENT:

On March 2, 2009, at about 9:18AM, a 16-year-old female was walking in the 1100-1200 block of E. Main Street in the City of El Cajon. She was approached by an adult male, who she did not know. He began speaking to her and then forced her into his vehicle. He threatened her with a firearm and drove a short distance where he sexually assaulted her. After the assault, the victim was released and she contacted the police. While officers were responding to the area of the sexual assault, the El Cajon Police Communications Center received a call regarding an auto theft that had occurred about one mile from the sexual assault. The vehicle which had been stolen, and the suspect in the auto theft, matched the vehicle and suspect description in the sexual assault.

Detectives were able to identify the suspect in the auto theft case, and put together a photo line-up which included his picture. The victim in the sexual assault was able to identify the suspect from the auto theft as the same person who had sexually assaulted her. Detectives tracked the suspect to a relative’s house in the City of San Diego. El Cajon Police detectives, along with officers from the San Diego Police Department surrounded the residence, and Williams was taken into custody without incident. The stolen vehicle was found within blocks of the residence.

Williams will be booked into San Diego County Jail for numerous charges including kidnapping for the purpose of sexual assault, forcible oral copulation with a juvenile and assault with a deadly weapon.

The investigation is continuing.

PREPARED BY:   Lt. Tim Henton
DIVISION:    Investigations
DATE AND TIME:    3/2/2009, 8:00 PM
REVIEWED BY: Sgt. Walt Miller

Pat Sprecco, Chief Of Police 
http://www.elcajonpress.com/newsletters/newsletter/4723712/62135.htm
http://www.sdcourt.ca.gov/portal/page?_pageid=55,1056871&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: June 04, 2009, 11:40:10 AM »

http://www.kirotv.com/news/19628136/detail.html

holding my breath again . . . this is all just so sad
Sending you strenth and love.  I agree, so sad.  I only can imagine the saddness and pain that you are feeling. 

{{{hugs}}} Lovinlife

Here is the info on the missing girl from that area..

http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/sheriff/hp-docs/missing-persons/MPB-Kylie-Ellis-08-8614.pdf

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78265

The Thurston County coroner has identified a body found Monday at a hydroelectric plant just outside Yelm as Kylie Michelle Ellis, 12, who went missing from Yelm in December.

Thurston County Sheriff’s Sgt. Cheryl Stines said Wednesday that Ellis’ body shows no outward signs of foul play, but her office has to wait until an autopsy determines the cause and manner of her death.

The Thurston County coroner’s office said Ellis’ body was identified through dental records. Her autopsy is scheduled for today.

A worker with the Centralia City Light Yelm Hydroelectric Project at 14024 Yelm Highway S.E. discovered the body at about 9 a.m. Monday. It was in a bin that collects debris automatically sifted from the canal that feeds the plant. The bin is checked daily.

After Ellis disappeared last year, investigators found a note thought to have been written by her and other belongings left near a bridge above the Central Power Canal in the Yelm area, Stines said. The Central Power Canal empties into the hydroelectric facility where the girl’s body was found.

After Ellis’ disappearance, divers with the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office searched the canal but could not find the girl. At the time, officials with the Sheriff’s Office said that Ellis might have run away.

Jeremy Pawloski 360-754-5465

jpawloski@theolympian.com.

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/870865.html

Very sad ..when I came across her my space page, which I did not post a link too, she indicated she was going to commit suicide as she was depressed over the loss of a love..

I have no idea if that is what happened..

God rest her soul..

Thanks for the update canadianmonkey
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: June 04, 2009, 11:43:37 AM »

EL CAJON, Calif. -- El Cajon Police said they have arrested a man in the sexual assault of a 16-year-old girl in an El Cajon alley Monday morning.

Police identified the suspect as Willie Kendall Williams, 27.

According to El Cajon Police Lt. Tim Henton, detectives were able to tie the attack to an auto theft case that took place in the same area about the same time.

Detectives were able to identify the suspect in the auto theft case and put together a photo line-up which included his picture, Lt. Henton said.

The victim in the sexual assault was able to identify the suspect from the auto theft as the same person who had sexually assaulted her, investigators said.

Detectives then tracked the suspect to a relative’s house in the City of San Diego, Lt. Henton said.

El Cajon Police detectives, along with officers from the San Diego Police Department surrounded the residence and Williams was taken into custody without incident.

The stolen vehicle was found within blocks of the residence, Lt. Henton said.

Williams will be booked into San Diego County Jail for numerous charges including kidnapping for the purpose of sexual assault, forcible oral copulation with a juvenile and assault with a deadly weapon.

The 16-year-old girl reported being abducted and assaulted in a commercial district Monday morning, El Cajon authorities said.

The teenager told police a man who appeared to be about 20 years old forced her into a green, older-model car in or near the 1100 block of East Main Street in El Cajon about 9 a.m., Lt. Steve Shakowski said.

According to the girl, the kidnapper then drove a short distance, pulled over in an alley and sexually assaulted her before letting her go, Shakowski said.

The teen, who said she saw a pistol in the sedan, described the assailant as a heavyset, roughly 5-foot-8-inch black man with a shaved head, beard and mustache, wearing jeans and a white shirt.

She said he was driving a "beat up" four-door sedan, possibly a Chevrolet or Chrysler, the lieutenant said.

The girl was taken to a hospital for an examination.

http://www.10news.com/2009/0303/18838344_240X180.jpg

http://www.10news.com/news/18835254/detail.html
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: June 04, 2009, 11:48:30 AM »

A High Five to Northern Rose !!
Good info.

Willie also made a request through his public defender to not show his face in court cameras or release it to the news.. The judge agreed
There was a court video but his face was blotched out.
This is why we do not have a photo of him.
So if anyone can find some other photo of him maybe that could be shown to people who had claimed to see the fellow with the back pack following or walking with Amber..

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: June 04, 2009, 11:51:16 AM »

I have no idea if Williams plays out in the cae of Amber.. The cell phone being fired up the next day to the north throws everything out into left field..
But that could be all by design and I thinks Willie is very street smart..He could have thought to do that on purpose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.