March 29, 2024, 09:03:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 709916 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: June 04, 2009, 11:54:26 AM »

Suspect Caught in El Cajon Teen Kidnapping & Rape

Last Update: 3/02 11:49 pm 

Print Story | Share this Story   

A suspected rapist is in police custody after a teenage girl said she was abducted and assaulted in El Cajon.
The 16-year-old victim says she was forced into the suspect's car Monday morning in the 1100 block of E. Main Street near First Street.

The victim said there was a gun in the suspect's car. He reportedly drove her into an alley, where the sexual assault happened, and then let her go.

Police determined the car was stolen, and tracked down the suspect, Willie Kendall Williams, to a relative's house where he was arrested and booked into jail.

The girl was taken to a hospital for an examination

http://www.sandiego6.com/mostpopular/story/Suspect-Caught-in-El-Cajon-Teen-Kidnapping-Rape/Eb5yQcTlKEKFbpIgjBNrZA.cspx

COMMENTS:

nasty - 3/2/2009 0 Votes Report User HEYYYY this guy sounds familiar to caase of the unknown man wondering the streets of Escondido around Oak Hill. His discription of his car fit the same seen when he approched young girls offering a ride home. I belive the police should look into this case.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: June 04, 2009, 11:59:35 AM »

Man Accused Of Abducting Teen Pleads Not Guilty

POSTED: 4:07 pm PST March 5, 2009
UPDATED: 4:27 pm PST March 5, 2009
EL CAJON, Calif. -- A man accused of abducting a 16-year-old girl and forcing her to perform a sex act on him pleaded not guilty Thursday to four felony charges, including kidnapping with the intent to commit a sexual assault.

Willie Kendall Williams, 27, was on probation for a 2006 domestic violence conviction when he was arrested on the current case, said Deputy District Attorney Curtis Ross.

El Cajon Judge Charles Ervin ordered Williams held without bail on the alleged probation violation.

Ross said the defendant forced the victim into a car -- stolen from the family involved in the 2006 domestic violence case -- about 9 a.m. Monday on East Main Street in El Cajon.

Williams allegedly drove to a parking lot, put a gun to the teen's head, and forced her to perform a sex act on him, Ross said.

When the defendant was arrested, he had a fake gun that matched the weapon the victim had described, the prosecutor said.

Besides kidnapping, Williams is charged with forcible oral copulation, rape by a foreign object and vehicle theft.

He faces 30 years to life in state prison if convicted.

The judge scheduled a readiness conference for March 13 and a preliminary hearing for March 18.

http://www.10news.com/news/18865662/detail.html
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: June 04, 2009, 12:05:38 PM »

Man Accused Of Abducting Teen Pleads Not Guilty

POSTED: 4:07 pm PST March 5, 2009
UPDATED: 4:27 pm PST March 5, 2009
EL CAJON, Calif. -- A man accused of abducting a 16-year-old girl and forcing her to perform a sex act on him pleaded not guilty Thursday to four felony charges, including kidnapping with the intent to commit a sexual assault.

Willie Kendall Williams, 27, was on probation for a 2006 domestic violence conviction when he was arrested on the current case, said Deputy District Attorney Curtis Ross.

El Cajon Judge Charles Ervin ordered Williams held without bail on the alleged probation violation.

Ross said the defendant forced the victim into a car -- stolen from the family involved in the 2006 domestic violence case -- about 9 a.m. Monday on East Main Street in El Cajon.

Williams allegedly drove to a parking lot, put a gun to the teen's head, and forced her to perform a sex act on him, Ross said.

When the defendant was arrested, he had a fake gun that matched the weapon the victim had described, the prosecutor said.

Besides kidnapping, Williams is charged with forcible oral copulation, rape by a foreign object and vehicle theft.

He faces 30 years to life in state prison if convicted.

The judge scheduled a readiness conference for March 13 and a preliminary hearing for March 18.

http://www.10news.com/news/18865662/detail.html
Thanks Northern Rose.  If this guy knows something about Amber he'd better start talkin'!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: June 04, 2009, 12:11:01 PM »

Right in the middle of that post my big fingers hit the wrong key and it posted the whole damn mess...  It has happened to me again !!
 Please excuse that and if a moderator is lurking can they please delete this post and that one and I will try again. 

Edward I have done that so often and feel so silly each time.  We are all so passionate that sometimes our fingers get the best of us I believe.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: June 04, 2009, 12:13:11 PM »

I need to get a bigger keyboard ..lol 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: June 04, 2009, 12:17:43 PM »

Woman fights off
attempted kidnapping
By Larry Altman Staff Writer
Posted: 04/06/2009 05:20:36 PM PDT
A woman fought off three would-be abductors who tried to pull her into a white van today on a Hermosa Beach street, police said.

The attempted kidnapping was eerily similar to a crime reported in Redondo Beach in January, and police said it might be related.

In this crime, the woman could see ropes inside the van, Hermosa Beach police Sgt. Robert Higgins said.

The woman told police that a dirty white van pulled up to her as she walked in the 600 block of 4th Street about 2 p.m.

Two men were seated in the cab and another in the back.

One of the men asked for directions.

When the victim walked closer to offer them directions, the van's side door swung open.

One man tried to pull her inside.

"The victim fought back and was able to escape from the suspect's grasp," Higgins said. "The victim fled the area and called police."

The van drove away. Police searched the area, but could not locate it.

The men were described as Latinos in dark clothing. Their van had small back windows.

Last month, Redondo Beach police released a sketch of a man who tried to kidnap a woman in January after asking for directions.

He was driving a white van.

Detectives said the man asked for directions. When the woman moved close to the van, the sliding door opened and a man got out and grabbed her.

She hit the attacker with her purse and escaped.

http://**/news/ci_12085031?source=rss
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: June 04, 2009, 12:25:41 PM »

He is very close the the F.B.I. wanted posters of one of the 2 characters..
But I have little trust in drawings comparisons.. Photos are much better.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: June 04, 2009, 12:36:03 PM »

"a dirty white van"

Most people wash there cars in Redondo beach ? Is that not a high level area ?

When the woman is kidnapped and murdered from Redondo beach they use her vehicle and travel over 100 miles and dispose of the body just outside of san bernadino and then bring her vehicle back to redondo beach and drop it off..
note
she also worked at the bar mentioned in her case and often closed up by herself after 2:30 a.m. so she is very vulnerable.. But it also says the area is a high level and she had little concern because she felt safe..

same guys as in the van ? or some other culprit ?

who knows... san bernadino is my clue it is the same guys..

Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: June 04, 2009, 12:39:56 PM »

http://www.kirotv.com/news/19628136/detail.html

holding my breath again . . . this is all just so sad
Sending you strenth and love.  I agree, so sad.  I only can imagine the saddness and pain that you are feeling. 

{{{hugs}}} Lovinlife

Here is the info on the missing girl from that area..

http://www.co.thurston.wa.us/sheriff/hp-docs/missing-persons/MPB-Kylie-Ellis-08-8614.pdf

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78265

The Thurston County coroner has identified a body found Monday at a hydroelectric plant just outside Yelm as Kylie Michelle Ellis, 12, who went missing from Yelm in December.

Thurston County Sheriff’s Sgt. Cheryl Stines said Wednesday that Ellis’ body shows no outward signs of foul play, but her office has to wait until an autopsy determines the cause and manner of her death.

The Thurston County coroner’s office said Ellis’ body was identified through dental records. Her autopsy is scheduled for today.

A worker with the Centralia City Light Yelm Hydroelectric Project at 14024 Yelm Highway S.E. discovered the body at about 9 a.m. Monday. It was in a bin that collects debris automatically sifted from the canal that feeds the plant. The bin is checked daily.

After Ellis disappeared last year, investigators found a note thought to have been written by her and other belongings left near a bridge above the Central Power Canal in the Yelm area, Stines said. The Central Power Canal empties into the hydroelectric facility where the girl’s body was found.

After Ellis’ disappearance, divers with the Thurston County Sheriff’s Office searched the canal but could not find the girl. At the time, officials with the Sheriff’s Office said that Ellis might have run away.

Jeremy Pawloski 360-754-5465

jpawloski@theolympian.com.

http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/870865.html

Very sad ..when I came across her my space page, which I did not post a link too, she indicated she was going to commit suicide as she was depressed over the loss of a love..

I have no idea if that is what happened..

God rest her soul..

Thanks for the update canadianmonkey

That is so incredibly heartbreaking.  Prayers to her family, prayers that she somehow now knows peace.

Thanks all monkeys for your posts.

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: June 04, 2009, 12:42:50 PM »

I am trying to see if this guy is still in jail and can not find him at any of the Riverside facilites.  Looking for help here.

SIGNONSANDIEGO NEWS SERVICES

10:18 p.m. August 15, 2008

MURRIETA – A 41-year-old Temecula man was ordered Friday to stand trial on two counts of attempted kidnapping for allegedly trying to get two girls into his van about a half-hour apart last winter in Temecula.
Clifford Allen Alvarez also faces one count each of making criminal threats and misdemeanor willful harm to a child.

Riverside County Superior Court Judge Rodney Walker bound Alvarez over for trial following a preliminary hearing Friday afternoon, held to determine whether enough evidence existed to move the case forward.

Walker ordered Alvarez back to court on Aug. 29.

Alvarez was arrested in March 11 at his home, where authorities found him by tracking his license plate number, which the father of one of the girls had written down.

The two attempted kidnappings were reported at different locations near Vintage Hills Elementary School in a span of 26 minutes, sheriff's officials said.

In the first incident, which was reported at 3:22 p.m. near Canterbury Court and Flag Way, a 13-year-old girl was walking home when a man in a white van stopped near the girl. The man threatened to shoot the girl if she didn't get into his van, sheriff's officials said.

The girl ran and called 911. While officers checked the area for the white van, a second incident was reported at 3:48 p.m. near the school, authorities said.

A man in a white van stopped near an 11-year-old girl and told her several times to get into his van, sheriff's officials said.

The girl became scared and walked to her father's truck. The father spoke to the man in the van and wrote down a license plate number.

Authorities later found a white van parked at a home in the 43000 block of Sereno Drive. Alvarez was arrested after the victims and a witness identified him.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/riverside/20080815-2218-kidnap.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: June 04, 2009, 12:53:05 PM »

Ampersand are you able to fill us in on how this weekend went? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: June 04, 2009, 12:57:05 PM »

I am trying to see if this guy is still in jail and can not find him at any of the Riverside facilites.  Looking for help here.

MURRIETA – A 41-year-old Temecula man was ordered Friday to stand trial on two counts of attempted kidnapping for allegedly trying to get two girls into his van about a half-hour apart last winter in Temecula.
Clifford Allen Alvarez also faces one count each of making criminal threats and misdemeanor willful harm to a child.

Riverside County Superior Court Judge Rodney Walker bound Alvarez over for trial following a preliminary hearing Friday afternoon, held to determine whether enough evidence existed to move the case forward.

Alvarez was arrested in March 11 at his home, where authorities found him by tracking his license plate number, which the father of one of the girls had written down.

The two attempted kidnappings were reported at different locations near Vintage Hills Elementary School in a span of 26 minutes, sheriff's officials said.

In the first incident, which was reported at 3:22 p.m. near Canterbury Court and Flag Way, a 13-year-old girl was walking home when a man in a white van stopped near the girl. The man threatened to shoot the girl if she didn't get into his van, sheriff's officials said.

The girl ran and called 911. While officers checked the area for the white van, a second incident was reported at 3:48 p.m. near the school, authorities said.

A man in a white van stopped near an 11-year-old girl and told her several times to get into his van, sheriff's officials said.

The girl became scared and walked to her father's truck. The father spoke to the man in the van and wrote down a license plate number.

Authorities later found a white van parked at a home in the 43000 block of Sereno Drive. Alvarez was arrested after the victims and a witness identified him.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: June 04, 2009, 01:03:22 PM »

I do not have an answer but this is the street view of where he supposedly lives..
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: June 04, 2009, 01:05:34 PM »

Clifford Allen Alvarez

I believe he is out on bail, though not really sure. Trial scheduled 6/8/09.

Case SWF025162 Defendant 1658626 ALVAREZ, CLIFFORD ALLEN

Bail set at $135,000.00 ~ I can't tell if it was posted or not, maybe someone else can.

http://public-access.riverside.courts.ca.gov

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: June 04, 2009, 01:11:31 PM »

Yes, he is out on bail.  I jsut found him in the court records.  Next court date is not till 06/08/2009

Case Number  Name  Filing Date  Charges  Next Hearing  Jurisdiction 
HE10171CA   ALVAREZ , CLIFFORD ALLEN   09/17/2008   22101D VC   None Scheduled   SUPERIOR COURT - HEMET BRANCH   
SWF025162   ALVAREZ , CLIFFORD ALLEN   03/24/2008   273A(A) PC, 422 PC, 664/207(A) PC, 664/207(B) PC, M273A(A) PC   Jury Trial
06/08/2009 AT 8:30 AM DEPT. S202   Southwest Justice Center   

Case HE10171CA Defendant 1658626 ALVAREZ, CLIFFORD ALLEN

Filed Charges
Count Charge Severity Description Violation Date Plea Status

1  VC 22101D  I  Disobey Traffic Signs  09/04/2008    CONVICTED 

Arrest Charges

1  PC 664/207(A)  F  Attempted Kidnapping  03/11/2008     
Filed Charges

1  PC 664/207(A)  F  Attempted Kidnapping  03/11/2008    HTA 
  Enhancement   Description   Plea Status
  PC 667.9(A)    Victim: Under 14;+65;Disabled   DENY  HTA 
2  PC 664/207(A)  F  Attempted Kidnapping  03/11/2008    HTA 
  PC 667.9(A)    Victim: Under 14;+65;Disabled   DENY  HTA 
3  PC 422  F  CRIMINAL THREATS   03/11/2008    HTA 
4  PC M273A(A)  M  WILLFUL HARM/INJURY TO CHILD ENDANGERING PERSON/HEALTH   03/11/2008    HTA 
Infor Charges

1  PC 664/207(A)  F  Attempted Kidnapping  03/11/2008    ACTIVE 
  PC 667.9(A)    Victim: Under 14;+65;Disabled   DENY  ACTIVE 
2  PC 664/207(A)  F  Attempted Kidnapping  03/11/2008    ACTIVE 
  PC 667.9(A)    Victim: Under 14;+65;Disabled   DENY  ACTIVE 
3  PC 422  F  CRIMINAL THREATS   03/11/2008    ACTIVE 
Origin Charges

1  PC 664/207(B)  F  Attempted kidnap child >14 years  03/11/2008     
2  PC 664/207(B)  F  Attempted kidnap child >14 years  03/11/2008     
4  PC 273A(A)  F  Willful Harm Injur Child Endgepersonal health  03/11/2008     

http://public-access.riverside.courts.ca.gov/OpenAccess/criminal/defendantcharges.asp?courtcode=C&casenumber=SWF025162&defnbr=1658626&defseq=1&mcnmsearch=Y&otnmseq=0&dsn=
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: June 04, 2009, 01:12:30 PM »

On the map link I posted above, There is a "white mini van" parked on that street, have no idea how old the gps images are in google..  I use the street view to look up and down the street.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: June 04, 2009, 01:13:33 PM »

Clifford Allen Alvarez

I believe he is out on bail, though not really sure. Trial scheduled 6/8/09.

Bail set at $135,000.00 ~ I can't tell if it was posted or not, maybe someone else can.

http://public-access.riverside.courts.ca.gov

I confirmed that he is out on bail which really sucks.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: June 04, 2009, 01:16:09 PM »

Edward your map did not work for me.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: June 04, 2009, 01:22:32 PM »

On the map link I posted above, There is a "white mini van" parked on that street, have no idea how old the gps images are in google..  I use the street view to look up and down the street.

A few houses up from the white van is a red truck.  I know both vehicles are common and it may just be a coincidence...... but WOW.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: June 04, 2009, 01:24:14 PM »

use this to search In google maps

43174 Sereno Dr, Temecula

Then go to street view and you can drive up and down the street which is not very long at all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.