March 28, 2024, 01:01:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 709671 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: June 04, 2009, 01:25:54 PM »

what do I have to do to capture thos images and post them ? 

Anyways, good job

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: June 04, 2009, 01:29:14 PM »

It is not very far from Escandido at all. Right along hwy 15
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: June 04, 2009, 01:29:57 PM »

Here is the white van

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: June 04, 2009, 01:30:52 PM »

I have a really nice close up of the van but can't post it..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: June 04, 2009, 01:31:13 PM »

what do I have to do to capture thos images and post them ? 

Anyways, good job

I do screen captures then save them through Photoshop.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: June 04, 2009, 01:31:27 PM »

lol, northen rose you are too good..   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: June 04, 2009, 01:34:03 PM »

Close up of van.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: June 04, 2009, 01:38:39 PM »

I think we should also mention as disclaimer that this van, may not even be the correct van mentioned in the news article in the case we are talking about at the moment. It just happens to be the only white van on the street on google map images.
 We are just Sleuthing around.. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: June 04, 2009, 01:52:59 PM »

All we know right now is that 41 year old Clifford Allen Alvarez  from Temecula will be back in court this month for the two attempted kidnappings  reported at different locations near Vintage Hills Elementary School in a span of 26 minutes. We also know he is currently not in custody and he lives in the 43000 block of Sereno Drive and drives a white van.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: June 04, 2009, 02:57:04 PM »

Composite of attempted zip tie kidnapping suspect released, teen recounts ordeal
By Daniel Tedford and Brian Day, Staff Writers
Posted: 05/20/2009 07:47:58 PM PDT

MONTEBELLO - Authorities Wednesday released a composite sketch of an emotionless suspect who used a zip tie and tried to kidnap an 11-year-old girl Monday before her teenage brother and a friend fought him off.

The attempted kidnapping occurred about 3 p.m. on Marconi Avenue at 16th Street, Montebello police Sgt. Javier Ornelas said.

Thirteen-year-old Harvey Carrasco and a 14-year-old friend were walking home from a school bus stop, following just behind Carrasco's sister when Carrasco heard his "little sister screaming for help," he said.

Carrasco said he saw a "large man" trying to force his sister into the trunk of a car. Her legs were sticking out of the trunk and she had a plastic zip tie placed tightly around her neck, that made her face turn purple.

"Me and my friend started running toward the car," Carrasco said.

As he punched and struck the man, Carrasco's 14-year-old friend pulled the young girl from the trunk of the car, Carrasco said.

Once his sister was free, Carrasco said he briefly thought of trying to grab the man's keys, but decided not to because he didn't know if the man had a gun.

The teens sought help from a neighbor to remove the plastic zip tie from around his sister's throat, Carrasco said.

The zip tie was making it hard for his sister to breath, he said. "Her face was turning purple."
Carrasco said throughout the attack, the suspect was silent.

"His face showed no emotions," he said.

Carrasco's mother, Madeleine Ramirez, said the incident has left both Carrasco and her 11-year-old daughter unnerved.

"It's really hard what they went through," she said, adding that her children will now be dropped off and picked up from school.

Ramirez said her daughter was initially hospitalized with bruises to her neck but has since returned home.

The suspect was described as a Latino man between 35 and 40 years old, with brown hair and brown eyes. He stood about 5-feet-10-inches tall, weighed about 250 pounds, was unshaven, and wore a baseball cap and a blue, short-sleeve shirt, Montebello police officials said in a written statement.
The suspect's car was described as 2000-2003, silver, 4-door small car with grey interior, officials said.

Police confirmed the brother and his friend fought off the attacker.

"There was a struggle, there was a fight," Ornelas said.

Ramirez said she is proud of her son.

"Thank God him and his friend were there," she said. "He's a hero. He saved his sister's life."

Ramirez said she was initially disappointed with the Montebello Police Department because it took them a half hour to respond, and they didn't seem to take the incident seriously, she said.

Neighbors were alarmed and surprised by the attack. The neighborhood, nearby both Schurr High and Wilcox Elementary schools, is a quiet one, residents said.

"It is kind of strange," said Fred Tom. "There are very few children around here, that is why it is surprising there would be a predator around here."

People should be more alert, resident Alex Nigian, but kidnapping attempts are hard to prepare for.

"You got to watch your kids," he said. "But you got to let them be kids, too."

Moontebello police Lt. Brad Keller said police logs indicate 11 minutes passed between the time Montebello police initially recieved the call and the time the first officer arrived on scene.

http://**/rds_search/ci_12415791?IADID=Search-**-**

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: June 04, 2009, 02:59:40 PM »

Girl frightened by encounter near La Puente elementary school
By Brian Day, Staff Writer
Posted: 05/22/2009 09:45:00 PM PDT

LA PUENTE - A young girl ran for help Friday after a man shouted at her from a van in front of an elementary school, officials said.

The event was first reported as a failed abduction, though after investigating, authorities did not believe that was the case.

Sheriff's deputies raced to Yorbita Elementary School, 520 Vidalia Avenue, about 1:20 p.m. after the girl ran to the school office to report a frightening encounter with a man in a van parked in front of the school.

"A 12-year-old girl was walking to the elementary school to pick up her brother," Los Angeles County sheriff's Lt. John McBride said.

She spotted a Latino man sitting in a white Ford Windstar minivan with a caged interior who called out to her in Spanish to "come here," he said.

The girl became frightened and ran to the school office, McBride said.

When officials went to find the man in the white van, he was gone, the lieutenant added.

The van was last seen headed west on Jeannie Drive. A further description of the man was not available.

Though deputies initially responded to the call as an abduction attempt with emergency lights and sirens on, McBride said, deputies did not find evidence of a kidnapping attempt.

He added that the man in the van never got out of his van or made any physical attempt to abduct the girl.

"It doesn't look like an attempted kidnapping," he said.

"We're going to write a child annoyance (report) to document it."

As with any call involving a threat to a child, however, the incident is being taken seriously, McBride said.

"I don't want to minimize this at all," he said.

Deputies circled the neighborhood following the incident, and Yorbita Elementary School Principal Erika Krohn said she was pleased with the girl's actions.

"She ran to the school, which is just what we want our kids to do," she said. "She was upset, but she handled it very well."

The principal added, "We are just glad everyone's safe."

http://**/rds_search/ci_12434443?IADID=Search-**-**
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: June 04, 2009, 03:09:34 PM »

SAN GABRIEL - Sheriff's detectives staking out a robbery suspect Thursday stopped a rape in progress and captured the suspect, authorities said.

Kenneth Parker, 18, of San Gabriel was booked on suspicion of kidnapping to commit rape, attempted rape, burglary and assault with a deadly weapon, police and sheriff's officials said.

The incident occurred about 7:30 p.m. in the 1700 block of Palm Avenue when detectives from the sheriff's Major Crimes Bureau saw Parker grab and attempt to rape a woman, sheriff's officials said in a written statement.

The woman escaped before the detectives could intervene, but Parker grabbed a second woman moments later and dragged her into a business in the 100 block of East Valley Boulevard, sheriff's officials said.

Detectives followed Parker as he took the woman into a bathroom in the business and locked the door, San Gabriel police Sgt. Brian Kott said.

They then entered the room, rescued the woman and detained the Parker, who was booked at the San Gabriel Police Department, according to the sheriff's statement.

"They did a great piece of police work," San Gabriel police Lt. John Tuosto said of the deputies. "My personal opinion is, not only did they save her from being raped, it could have been a lot worse."

According to court records, Parker is being held in lieu of $1 million bail and is due for arraignment at Alhambra Superior Court on Monday.

http://**/rds_search/ci_12229788?IADID=Search-**-**

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: June 04, 2009, 05:39:49 PM »

Holly Cow !!
A Rash of Waco's 

I am so happy to hear all these children are safe..

That Brother is HERO !! 

Can you believe that perp had "zero emotion" while strangling his victim with a zip tie...??
A 250 lb Monster !! ..Her brother jumped right on him.. 
Thank God

The police should PUBLICLY commend that Brother .. 1 Hero 

We really need to do that to train our Boys to jump in on such situations.. Commend them.

Instead the powers that be want everyone to call for professional assistance, you can see how long they took to arrive.
The public needs to be ready and willing to intervene on such situations, but lots of people will not for fear of reprisal  either by the culprit or by Lawsuit..

This brother was motivated because it was his sister.. Had he not been there others may have just stood there and watched.. and did nothing at all.

That happens all the time where people stand still and do nothing.. because they have been trained to do so..

This world needs more Hero's..  salut

Or Be a-lert with a cell phone, the world needs more Lerts.

Well that is my rant for the day..    everyone go back to sleep.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: June 04, 2009, 06:40:50 PM »

I agree that there seems to be a large number of very badly behaved people in society and it takes all of us to teach our children this is not right and to stand up for others.  What I am trying to do is see if I can find other crimes that are similar that we may be able to connect.  I am not familiar with Cali so if I am going too far afield please let me know.  I wish I knew what towers Verizon leases as I would love to be narrowing down that north tower, so in the mean time thought this may be a worthwhile exercise.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: June 04, 2009, 07:36:54 PM »

You are doing a great job is posting currant crimes in and around southern California..
It is all develops a library of currant information that may help us in Escondido..

I wonder what Amber's friends are thinking now that 4 months have passed..
We just have not herd very much from them.. Although they may very well be showing up to events and supporting the family from behind the scenes. I can sure understand that.

Hard questions have to be asked..
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: June 04, 2009, 11:38:39 PM »

Thanks klassend, you are a wonderful person.

4 months is almost here, still no answer for this family. I know it is very depressing for them and it is eating me alive.
I will be in there area in 2 weeks.. I still have no specific area mapped out, There is no true direction except north because of the cell phone, so I will search the north areas I have mentioned in this thread Unless something comes up in the meantime. Which of course I hope they find her alive and well. If not I will do what I can.

I just have to keep doing research and I ask all of you to do the same.. Keep writing to the news media people to increase awarness.

I believe in patterns of behavior and I also believe that the wide majority of people deseased by evil are found are within 100 yards of a path or road as most people that do these murders are lazy in the disposal.
If it is water well that is a different story.

I would be extremely happy to hear she was alive and living some place safe and sound.
It would be a typical 14 year old thing to do..  Under all of Gods rules that is forgiven ..
So I will pray for that.

Edward,   I agree on Klaas.  She is wonderful. 

Now, about your personal search for Amber...  I am worried about you.   Not only do you not have a clue as to where to look, but the family has apparently decided not to reveal anything to help.  They seem to have about shut down the three main discussion forums over the last weekend.   That is their right, but for those of us who intend to continue the search, it is a problem.   I have a few ideas for you and may make a trip out myself later, but not in two weeks.    Anyway, if you have a throwaway addy for email, I would like too share some ideas.     If not, my prayers are for Amber no matter what.   

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: June 04, 2009, 11:51:45 PM »

thanks for all of the updates! So sad about the 12 year old girl 

I will write more later.
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: June 05, 2009, 01:28:11 AM »

A High Five to Northern Rose !!
Good info.

Willie also made a request through his public defender to not show his face in court cameras or release it to the news.. The judge agreed
There was a court video but his face was blotched out.
This is why we do not have a photo of him.
So if anyone can find some other photo of him maybe that could be shown to people who had claimed to see the fellow with the back pack following or walking with Amber..

Amazing! This world is going to hell in a handbasket with a broken handle.  By all means let us protect the identity of this POS, what a bunch of crap.  I'm sure the poor girl didn't want to be sexually assaulted by that freak either, but she didn't have the option to say no.  What a ridiculous decision, that judge should be ashamed of him/herself.  I know maybe at the state's expense of course, we can have a custom made mask for him lined with jewels and provide it to him to wear during his court proceedings and transportation to and from the court house.  Unreal. Sorry.... had to vent.

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: June 05, 2009, 02:51:01 AM »

Willie is just asking for the court to recognise presumed innocence..
If you were innocent you may do the same
So we should expect the guilty will use that right like a tool.

It is OK, I am hopeful for DNA evidence, The police must have gotten some clothes, if we can sink a president with clothes I am sure the prosecutor can sink willie with clothes.. 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: June 05, 2009, 03:26:10 AM »

Thanks klassend, you are a wonderful person.

4 months is almost here, still no answer for this family. I know it is very depressing for them and it is eating me alive.
I will be in there area in 2 weeks.. I still have no specific area mapped out, There is no true direction except north because of the cell phone, so I will search the north areas I have mentioned in this thread Unless something comes up in the meantime. Which of course I hope they find her alive and well. If not I will do what I can.

I just have to keep doing research and I ask all of you to do the same.. Keep writing to the news media people to increase awareness.

I believe in patterns of behavior and I also believe that the wide majority of people deceased by evil are found are within 100 yards of a path or road as most people that do these murders are lazy in the disposal.
If it is water well that is a different story.

I would be extremely happy to hear she was alive and living some place safe and sound.
It would be a typical 14 year old thing to do..  Under all of Gods rules that is forgiven ..
So I will pray for that.

Edward,   I agree on Klaas.  She is wonderful. 

Now, about your personal search for Amber...  I am worried about you.   Not only do you not have a clue as to where to look, but the family has apparently decided not to reveal anything to help.  They seem to have about shut down the three main discussion forums over the last weekend.   That is their right, but for those of us who intend to continue the search, it is a problem.   I have a few ideas for you and may make a trip out myself later, but not in two weeks.    Anyway, if you have a throwaway addy for email, I would like too share some ideas.     If not, my prayers are for Amber no matter what.   

Thank You,
 I do not think anyone has ever said they were worried about me in searches before.. I have been doing searches for lost and missing people for about 10 years now. I have worked with professional search teams before..
I do in fact prefer to work areas on my own.. I am slow and methodical and I know what not to touch and who to call if successful.  I do a great amount of research to develop my search areas.

The family is or has done better then most families. They organized early and are doing the best they can. I do not discount them.
I think they got there feelings hurt.. I appreciate them giving these forums a chance to get more info. Right now they are running on emotions and they seem like logical people who have taken constructive suggestions and looked into it.. They have talked with the Indian nations and even crossed the border and chatted with the Mexican police in an effort to get the word out.. They have turn ELE onto Williams and they have gotten ELE to open there case files to other investigators..
BUT
Like one of them said there is no book written on how they are supposed to act.. How should anyone act who is missing a child..?
I do not blame them for vacating the Internet discussions.
I have also seen the F.B.I. tell families not to discuss anything with anyone once the F.B.I. enters the case.
So for all I know that may have happened..

You can contact me anytime and klassend can give you my email address..
Thank You so much for being concerned.. That is very kind..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.