March 28, 2024, 05:18:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 709608 times)
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: June 05, 2009, 06:30:48 PM »

Edward, I don't  doubted your skill, training or courage.  In my book you are a true hero.  Just please let someone of your choice watch your back.    an angelic monkey   

Chi-M

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: June 05, 2009, 07:07:24 PM »

We are just going for a walk in some parks.. and along some road sides.. 
Nothing dangerous..   

califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: June 06, 2009, 04:06:31 AM »

We are just going for a walk in some parks.. and along some road sides.. 
Nothing dangerous..   

Edward, I don't post here that often, but I do peek in here for updates every time I sign on.  Like Chi-M, I am worried for you too!!  I will be saying prayers for you as you search!! 

Good Luck, Stay Safe and God Bless You!! 

an angelic monkey God Bless Amber  an angelic monkey

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
AmbersMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: June 06, 2009, 11:12:54 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for your help.  I would like to clear the air on a few items.
1. I don't see a problem with family posting some information, but I feel it should be minimal.
2. There has been a few post on this site that seemed odd to me, so I did ask my mom and sis to limit their participation.
3. Edward please let me know when you will be here, I can get you some help if needed. Plus I would like to meet you.

I will say you monkeys do a great job!!

Thanks,

Carrie
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: June 06, 2009, 12:07:09 PM »

Hi Everyone,

1. I don't see a problem with family posting some information, but I feel it should be minimal.
2. There has been a few post on this site that seemed odd to me, so I did ask my mom and sis to limit their participation.
3. Edward please let me know when you will be here, I can get you some help if needed. Plus I would like to meet you.

Thanks,

Carrie

Thank you.   Read you loud and clear.   Had you said that before we could have avoided the any misunderstanding entirely.   

No more questions for the family. 

Good luck.    Chi-M

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: June 06, 2009, 12:10:34 PM »

Welcome AmbersMom!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: June 06, 2009, 12:46:21 PM »

Hi Everyone,

Thanks,

Carrie

WELCOME!!!! I  pray for the safe return of Amber and strength for your family until Amber is home.   I understand your concerns about information and will not ask questions.  If the family feels it is something that can be posted they will post it.  I am so sorry you feel some of the posts on this site are odd.  Know that we are all here because we are passionate about children and their safe return home.  Sometimes when cases take a turn for the worse it gets the best of us as it is the last thing we want to see. 

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: June 06, 2009, 07:38:56 PM »

Hi Carrie
I feel the same way, we are just very passionate about missing children..
I sure will make contact when I am in your area.. I hope you find Amber very soon.
Our best thoughts are with you.
I am out driving around Northern California today so I am just checking in to read up.
Trying to post while driving is impossible...
So I pulled over..lol

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: June 06, 2009, 08:03:22 PM »

Welcome Ambersmom. I say a prayer everyday for the safe return of your daughter. Amber seems like such a nice kid. I love that she was interested in animals and story writing. She also has just stunning eyes! I can see your family is just so proud of her and loves her dearly. She is lucky to have you all.

I am so sorry if anything has offended you or put you off. Please know the intention of this thread is to help find your daughter and only that. There is nothing more then any of us want then to bring her home to you.

Hugs and prayers to you and your entire family. Your sister has my email, please feel free to contact me if there is anything you may need or I can help you with.

Tracygirl
Ambers Grandmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: June 07, 2009, 06:30:36 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Thanks,

Carrie

WELCOME!!!! I  pray for the safe return of Amber and strength for your family until Amber is home.   I understand your concerns about information and will not ask questions.  If the family feels it is something that can be posted they will post it.  I am so sorry you feel some of the posts on this site are odd.  Know that we are all here because we are passionate about children and their safe return home.  Sometimes when cases take a turn for the worse it gets the best of us as it is the last thing we want to see. 

a
As you likely noticed daughter Carrie is more into activity rather than writing.   The family does not object to your questions.  If we can answer them, we will.
Yes, Amber is now, finally, on the FBI list..after Moe called, I wrote...odd how it got posted after the fact was mentioned in SM!  FYI the FBI facts are troublesome. Escondido LE was adamant that we not mention the ring I bought Amber in Dublin...it was to be holdback information. We did not.  Yet the FBI writes about it in great detail. Other details also fail to match EPD reports. As a trial lawyer, I find this inconsistency troubling. As a Grandmom, I find it sickens me.

We will have a Gathering and Prayer Vigil on Saturday, JUne 13, 1:00 p.m. at Amber's Search Center, 755 N. Quince Street, Escondido, CA 92025. I hope that some of you will join us. Marc Klaas, a true hero in the search was missing children and a great friend to our family,  will be our speaker. Please speak with me if you are there.  Thanks.
AG

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: June 07, 2009, 01:19:54 PM »

AG thank you for the update.  For those who have not seen the FBI description it can be found at http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/dubois_a.htm

I wish I was not so far away and could attend and help with the searches.  All I can do is try to get information up here that may be of some help to take to police.  I am hoping that you have had a meeting with the FBI and discussed with them the inconsistencies of local LE approach and information to be held back and why they have realeased some of it.  Now that the description of the ring is out could you perhaps provide a picture of it?

I pray for Amber to come home soon and for the family to remain strong.

Ampersand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: June 07, 2009, 09:53:45 PM »

In reference to my sister Carrie's posts and that of my Mom - please continue to ask any and every question that comes to mind.  We will respond as we are able to - please also realize - we incorporate your brainstorming into the total collective.  A "non-response" does not necessarily mean - non-action!  The only "dumb questions" are those that are not asked.

Go Monkeys 

~Thank you for helping to break through the darkness by being one of the lights that will bring our Amber home~  www.AmberLeeanneDubois.com
Live*Learn*Love
Scared Monkey

« Reply #952 on: June 07, 2009, 10:20:10 PM »

ESCONDIDO, Calif. -- 10News has learned that the maroon pickup truck wanted in connection with the disappearance of Escondido teenager Amber Dubois in February is apparently not the same vehicle linked to child molestations at two local Wal-Mart stores.

Surveillance video of a parking lot at Escondido High School showed a 4-door maroon pickup truck moving in and out of the lot around the same time Amber vanished on February 13.

The truck was never seen before or since.

A man wanted in connection with child molestations at Wal-Marts in Kearny Mesa and College Grove last month left in a similar 4-door maroon truck.

After close examination, Escondido police said the two trucks do not appear to be the same but they can't be sure until they see them in person.

http://www.10news.com/news/19669229/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: June 07, 2009, 10:37:28 PM »

ESCONDIDO, Calif. -- 10News has learned that the maroon pickup truck wanted in connection with the disappearance of Escondido teenager Amber Dubois in February is apparently not the same vehicle linked to child molestations at two local Wal-Mart stores.

Surveillance video of a parking lot at Escondido High School showed a 4-door maroon pickup truck moving in and out of the lot around the same time Amber vanished on February 13.

The truck was never seen before or since.

A man wanted in connection with child molestations at Wal-Marts in Kearny Mesa and College Grove last month left in a similar 4-door maroon truck.

After close examination, Escondido police said the two trucks do not appear to be the same but they can't be sure until they see them in person.

http://www.10news.com/news/19669229/detail.html

Thank you Ctmacla.  So the truck was never seen before or since.  We need to look at this truck closer and see if there are related incidents with a maroon or red truck.  I am still looking at blotters as well as other incident reports for the area.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: June 07, 2009, 10:51:56 PM »

Possibly the Auburn incodent where a red 4 door truck tried to abduct a girl but failed..
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: June 07, 2009, 11:40:35 PM »

March 26, 2009
Attempted abduction reported on Woodland High campus
From Chelsea Phua:

Woodland police are looking for a man who attacked and attempted to abduct a 14-year-old Woodland High School student Thursday afternoon.

The girl was walking between classes about 2 p.m. on the school campus, 21 N West St., when a man grabbed her and began to pull her away, police said.

She yelled for help and her friend, who was walking ahead of her, turned around and began striking the man repeatedly with her backpack. The man eventually released the girl and fled on foot. The girl was not injured.

The attacker is described as a dark-skinned Hispanic or light-skinned black man. He is 30 to 35 years old, between 6-foot and 6-foot-5, thin with medium to broad shoulders and has very short curly hair, big eyes, thick eyebrows and a thin moustache. He was wearing a white T-shirt, dark jeans and tennis shoes, police said.

Police are planning to release a composite sketch of the attacker when it is available.
Authorities are reminding students to be aware of their surroundings, travel with friends and immediately report any suspicious persons to a school or police official.

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/crime/archives/021072.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: June 07, 2009, 11:47:32 PM »

Cops Seek Orangevale School Attempted Kidnapper
Posted By: C. Johnson     16 days ago

ORANGEVALE, CA - Authorities want to make parents and children aware of an attempted child abduction at an Orangevale elementary school Wednesday afternoon.

An 8-year-old girl was leaving the school restroom at Green Oaks Fundamental Elementary School at 2:54 p.m. after classes when a man came up to her and grabbed her, said Sgt. Tim Curran, Sacramento County Sheriff's Department spokesman. The girl told deputies she broke free and the man ran off.

Curran said investigators are concerned the suspect could try to strike again. "Just the brazenness of the attack, or the attempt, he actually came on campus during daylight hours and tried to grab this little girl," said Curran.

Parents were notified of the attack with a phone message yesterday evening. "It's scary, it's very scary," said Lisa Billings. "My daughter personally is in the individuals classroom it's just to close to home."

The man was described as about 5 feet - 10 inches tall, 150 to 170 pounds with dark gray hair. He was wearing red, knee-length shorts.

Green Oaks Fundamental is located at 7145 Filbert Avenue.

A school safety deputy and school district personnel spoke to students on campus Thursday about staying safe.

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=59701&provider=top
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: June 08, 2009, 12:13:18 AM »

Predator Targeting Girls Near Elk Grove School
December 18, 2007

Authorities say a predator is targeting young girls near an Elk Grove middle school.

There have been several reports of a man trying to lure girls near a Target parking lot on Calvine and Bruceville Roads in South Sacramento.

Three girls at Edward Harris Middle School say they’ve been approached or followed by a man in a minivan.

In the latest incident, the man drove up to a girl in the parking lot of the Target store. Police say he then asked her an ‘inappropriate’ question.

Some parents are worried after getting letters from the Elk Grove school district warning them of the potential danger.

The suspect is described as a black man in his mid- thirties and has no facial hair.

He’s been driving a shiny blue minivan with rusting rims.

http://pervwatch.wordpress.com/2007/12/18/predator-targeting-girls-near-elk-grove-school/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: June 08, 2009, 12:21:03 AM »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Murrieta men arrested in attempted child abduction

Two men have been arrested in connection with an attempted child abduction in Murrieta on Friday.

According to the Murrieta Police Department, a 12-year-old girl walking home from Shivela Middle School just before 4 p.m. on Friday was near Symphony Park Lane and Sunflower Drive when she was approached by two men who asked her name, age and where she lived. When one man asked if she wanted to go with them, she turned and started to walk back to the school. One man jumped in front of her and held out his arms, forcing her to back into the second man, who lightly held her. The girl broke free and ran to a nearby home , hoping the suspects would think it was her home. She hid as the men walked away, then ran home and reported the incident to her grandfather.

On Sunday, the girl’s grandfather saw the suspects walk past his home and called police, who detained Kenneth Morris, 25, of Murrieta; he was pointed out in a lineup as the man who tried to grab the girl. Morris was arrested for annoying or molesting a child and attempted child abduction.

The second suspect was identified as Caesar Walle, 20, of Murrieta, who lives near Shivela Middle School. He was also arrested for annoying or molesting a child and attempted child abduction.

http://www.instantriverside.com/riverside-ca-news/murrieta-men-arrested-in-attempted-child-abduction/2009/05/06/

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: June 08, 2009, 12:36:08 AM »

Kenneth Morris has priors but I can not find them
Arrest Charges
Count Charge Severity Description Violation Date Plea Status

1  PC 647.6(C)(2)  F  Annoy/Molest Children W/Specific Prior Felony Conviction    05/03/2009     
Filed Charges

1  PC 664/207(A)  F  Attempted Kidnapping  05/03/2009    ACTIVE 
FBI Number:        Business Address:     
CII Number:  A12356579      Business City:     
         Business State:     
         Business Zip:     
Hair Color:  BRO           
Eye Color:  BRO      Month/Year of Birth:  01/1984       
Height:  5' 9"           
Weight:  150      Date To Pay:     
Home Address:                                 Extended To:     
Home City:         Monthly Min. Payment:     
Home State:               

Walle Jr. Cesar:
Arrest Charges

1  PC 664/207(A)  F  Attempted Kidnapping  05/03/2009     
Filed Charges

1  PC 664/207(A)  F  Attempted Kidnapping  05/03/2009    ACTIVE 

FBI Number:        Business Address:     
CII Number:  A28423365      Business City:     
         Business State:     
         Business Zip:     
Hair Color:  BLK           
Eye Color:  BRO      Month/Year of Birth:  11/1988       
Height:  5' 9"           
Weight:  150      Date To Pay:     
Home Address:                                 Extended To:     
Home City:         Monthly Min. Payment:     
Home State:               

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.