March 28, 2024, 05:00:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Leeanne Dubois, 14yr, Last seen 02/13/09 #1 1/20/09 - 1/15/10  (Read 709714 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: September 08, 2009, 06:26:45 PM »

Welcome sebastian.  It's good to see some new posters here.   Hope you can add ideas to the discussion.  Remember if we just keep on doing what we have been doing, the result will probably be the same.     

Chi-M

Hi Chi-M!
Thank you so much for the welcome! Maybe we can look at this from a different angle. Carrie has not ruled out the possibility that Amber may gotten into the truck if someone told her that there was something wrong with a family member. But who?
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: September 08, 2009, 10:23:36 PM »

Welcome sebastian.  It's good to see some new posters here.   Hope you can add ideas to the discussion.  Remember if we just keep on doing what we have been doing, the result will probably be the same.     

Chi-M

Hi Chi-M!
Thank you so much for the welcome! Maybe we can look at this from a different angle. Carrie has not ruled out the possibility that Amber may gotten into the truck if someone told her that there was something wrong with a family member. But who?

Maybe she would not get in with a complete stranger, but someone she knew on sight and had reason to trust?  Neighbors, coworkers of family members, household and yard help?   Authority figures such as teachers, security guards, church friends, relatives of her school friends, etc.   Only Amber's family can look at these possibilities and I really hope they have done so.   This idea at least offers hope that she is alive and held in some  basement.    As we have seen with Jaycee, there is still hope for her return.

Thanks for getting this discussion going again.   

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: September 08, 2009, 11:00:39 PM »

I went to a couple of vigils. The first vigil that I went to, there were a couple of people who "might" have been LE. The second vigil that I went to, there were several people that definately looked liked LE. They were walking around, chatting amongst themselves, not hiding the fact that they were LE. It made me hopeful that maybe they finally had something. Now nothing! Silence again! It is so frustrating. I have to be careful about what I disclose on the off chance that someone in the family or close to the family is on the right track. I can however tell you that Carrie is always out looking. There was a possibility of something that Edward brought up a while back and I know she followed up on that. I know she is in constant contact with LE asking if they have ANYTHING! I cannot tell you how many trucks in this area fit the description of the truck in the video. I guess I never noticed until I actually started looking. For some reason I have always thought that Amber is still alive and in a rural area somewhere. I think part of that is because the statistics for missing girls her age almost always end well, not in death. The cell phone ping was in North Broadway and that is a rural area. Since I live local, does anyone have any questions about the area?
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: September 09, 2009, 11:17:05 AM »

I need to know what has been checked out so I can take it off the list...

Carrie can email me that info at any time..
e.blair@prodigy.net

It is frustrating to do research and not know true/false

I wish I could have made a trip down to search out my research areas north of Escondido.. Then I would know without bothering the family. Like everyone I really have no idea where she is. I look for other crimes committed in the area and seek patterns of behavior to find clues. I also use other factors like cultural beliefs for patterns in humans..

I always believe "ALIVE" but that belief is always tempered by people that we research and are found.

Just like the very recent case of the 18 year old in Utah who supposedly went to camp out with the wolves, she was found by people out for a hike. Professionals had been all over that area looking for her and missed her.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5909.0
LE believe she committed suicide. Not one mention of severe depression from her family.. Apparently there was some.
I could see in the beginning of that story that we are not dealing with an average missing person in the woods..
You just never know what we are going to find and you can't put all your trust in the professionals as they are only humans doing the best they can. You can never say of I searched all that area in a place like Escondido. That is an impossible thing to do. You can't put all your trust in a Dog.

I was not on the search for the Sund family as the F.B.I. was on the job.. The F.B.I. by the way, failed.
They did not find the perp even though they had interviewed him, he later turned himself in.

One of my friends did do the search for the missing Yosemite ranger in that case.. He is on a professional SAR team and they did have dogs and they all walked right past the ranger woman who was only a couple hundred yards from a cabin.. They missed her. She was found later on a second search of the area.

I am not a professional but I am a qualified and intelligent Concerned American Citizen who is willing to spend many hours in research in hopes that it may help. I have been correct many times before.
I am not saying I know what has happened to Amber but from the beginning of this I have had a strange feeling..
These kids these days ... there is a lot going on in their minds and in there social groups.. Then there is also the bad people who do in fact exist among all of us.

chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1304 on: September 09, 2009, 11:41:10 AM »

Edward....   See I am not the only one reading and taking notes.  I am so glad that C followed up, but why not let you know.  How can we move forward without feedback?    Maybe if we were "gifted psychics" we would know.

Chi-M

AmbersMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1305 on: September 11, 2009, 05:43:15 AM »

Edward I can not believe you did not post after we talked! Shame on you!
Monkeys, I'm going to try to post more often, the last thing I want is to see Ambers story go cold. I wonder if a new thread could be opened for questions only, it would help so much. I will post tomorrow,,falln asleep..Carrie
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: September 11, 2009, 04:56:07 PM »

Monkeys, I'm going to try to post more often, the last thing I want is to see Ambers story go cold. I wonder if a new thread could be opened for questions only, it would help so much. I will post tomorrow,,falln asleep..Carrie

Poor Edward is probably overwhelmed, lol! I am not sure how to open a new thread. Anyone?

I'll open a thread for questions only.   
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 07:52:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: September 12, 2009, 07:51:12 PM »

I would be happy to open a thread for questions only.  Get some rest, and hope to see you soon.  And we don't want the case to go cold either.  It's time for Amber to come home.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: September 14, 2009, 03:06:11 AM »

Hi Ambersmom,
I just got back from a weekend class.. 
 a weekend of leadership training for the boys scouts..

it went Friday 6.a.m. until Sunday at 6 this evening.... I left the computer at home.

Ambersmom, Thank You so much for talking with me and, I know I hit you with a million questions. I am so apologetic.

As I was talking to you I was able to get most of the answers for the questions I had ..

What I can do is read all the posts on all the pages that I made comment and re-post them here ?

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: September 14, 2009, 01:04:20 PM »

There was a really good turnout for Amber's vigil last night at the high school. There were several news crews there and Amber's case is still getting the much needed exposure. The vigil was on all of our local news stations last night. Praying for Amber! an angelic monkey
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: September 14, 2009, 01:38:15 PM »

ESCONDIDO, Calif. - The family of missing teen Amber DuBois, 14, lashed out Sunday evening at the Escondido Police Department. The family claimed the police aren't doing enough to find Amber and haven't done a good job of following up on leads. Amber's mom Carrie McGonigle said she wants a fresh pair of eyes to look over the case and wants a private investigator brought in to look at the facts.

"I just don't think that they know the technology out there, and I don't think they have the manpower to follow through with the tips," McGonigle said of the Escondido police officers involved with the search.

Amber DuBois disappeared in February. She was last seen at Escondido High School. Amber's parents held a candlelight vigil outside the High School on Sunday evening. They claim a tip came in on August 26 that said Amber was spotted and the evidence was caught on surveillance footage. Amber's parents told reporters the tip wasn't properly investigated by police and the surveillance video was recorded over. Amber's mom declined to say where her daughter may have been spotted.

"I would think that a sighting on a video surveillance tape would be something that they would call right away on," she said.

The Escondido Police Department fired back Sunday in a written statement:

"We understand that the Dubois Family is planning to hold a press conference tonight regarding concerns over how the Escondido Police Department has investigated the case of their missing daughter, Amber Dubois. We want the public to know that we continue to have investigators working full time on this case which include detectives from the Escondido Police Department, agents from the FBI, and employees from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children as well as countless many other resources to help find Amber. Because the case is still open, we are not liberty to discuss current work being performed but it has encompassed interviews of over 500 individuals, served over 50 judicial subpoenas and the follow up of over one thousand tips. This has been one of the most extensive investigations handled by our department and also frustrates us that despite the amount of time and resources we have yet to find Amber. However we will continue to investigate this case and will remain vigilant."

Lt. Robert Benton Public Information Officer Escondido Police Department

Amber's father, Maurice DuBois, closed the candlelight vigil by saying the family doesn't want to spend another holiday with Amber. They believe she is alive and being held against her will.

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/kwsb-amber-frustration,0,978536.story?track=rss

Video also at this link..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: September 14, 2009, 01:52:15 PM »

ESCONDIDO - For the first time since 14-year-old Amber Dubois went missing seven months ago, her family is criticizing Escondido police, saying not enough is being done to fine her.

"Our daughter is not getting what she needs to be recovered," Amber's father, Moe Dubois, said at a Sunday night prayer vigil at Escondido High School, where Amber was last seen before school on Feb. 13.

The family said police failed to act quickly on a tip received Aug. 24 from someone who may have seen Amber at a business, and the business' surveillance video has since been erased. The family also alleges that police failed to respond in timely fashion after tracking dogs brought to the region by the family last month picked up her scent.

In a statement released prior to Sunday's prayer vigil, Escondido police Lt. Robert Benton said, "We want the public to know that we continue to have investigators working full time on this case, which include detectives from the Escondido Police Department, agents from the FBI and employees from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, as well as countless many other resources to help find Amber."

Benton also said the case is one of the most extensive investigations ever handled by his department.

"(It) also frustrates us that despite the amount of time and resources, we have yet to find Amber," Benton said. "However, we will continue to investigate this case and will remain vigilant."

Escondido police have interviewed more than 500 people and served more than 50 judicial subpoenas, including ones for computers used by Amber prior to her disappearance. The department also has followed up on more than 1,000 tips, Benton said.

Amber's case is classified as a missing person investigation because police do not know if she ran away or was kidnapped. Friends and family have described her as a studious, well-behaved adolescent who loves her home and her family and has no history of running away.

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/local/story/Amber-Dubois-family-Escondido-police/BtTiV9LcQ0emOzgIZvyrOA.cspx?rss=800
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: September 14, 2009, 03:38:03 PM »

After 7 months of frustration, Carrie and Moe broke their silence about LE. It was so sad and very emotional. When Moe started crying, it was very hard for all. They do not want Amber to end up like Jaycee Dugard. 18 years!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: September 16, 2009, 08:42:01 PM »

I was just sleuthing around and came across this item..
It is probobly nothing but it needs to be checked out. Most likely a coinincedence.

Published: Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Nashua police department N.H.

aug. 29

ARRESTS/SUMMONSES

Melissa Ann Butler, 31, 3 Wilder St., No. 2, Nashua, shoplifting.

Michael J. Spano, 40, 53 Kinsley St., No. 4, Nashua, violation of protective order – penalty.

Amy W. Barron, 37, 11 Tiffany Lane, Andover, Mass., violation of protective order.

Scott Anderson, 52, 522 Candlewood Park, Nashua, driving while intoxicated.

aug. 30

ARRESTS/SUMMONSES

Ernest Lefebvre, 17, 23-1/2 Gillis St., Nashua, armed robbery.

Patrick Bellino, 20, 63B Caldwell Road, Nashua, armed robbery.

Angelica Salas, 19, 4-1/2 McKean St., Nashua, driving while intoxicated.

Randi Gifford, 20, 167 W. Hollis St., Nashua, criminal liability for conduct of another.

Bonnie Umero, 42, 66 Walnut St., No. 1, Nashua, driver's license prohibitions, driving after revocation or suspension.

Amy Raymond, 18, 12 Pond View Circle, Hudson, shoplifting.

Melynee Saya, 17, 17 Pemberton Road, Nashua, shoplifting.

Caitlin Guyette, 17, 300 Greenfield Road, Peterborough, shoplifting.

Amanda Guptill, 17, 318 Route 123, Sharon, shoplifting.

Noel Ronald Pye, 48, 23 Temple St., No. 225, Nashua, simple assault – domestic violence.

Amber Dubois, 19, 38 Amherst St., Merrimack, shoplifting.

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090916/NEWS04/309169984

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: September 16, 2009, 08:43:32 PM »

I prolly should have hit the spell checker before posting that last item.... oh well 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: September 16, 2009, 08:45:09 PM »

www.nashuapd.com

Panther Dr
Nashua, NH 03062
(603) 594-3500
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: September 16, 2009, 08:52:11 PM »

I have the police on the phone and having them check it.

I will have them contact Carrie.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: September 16, 2009, 09:03:55 PM »

www.nashuapd.com

Panther Dr
Nashua, NH 03062
(603) 594-3500

Edward ~ good to see you.  I'm not understanding the NH connection.  Am I missing something?  I haven't read back and I'm behind.  Thank you for all that you do. TIA, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: September 16, 2009, 09:15:00 PM »

There was an Amber Dubois age 19 arrested for shop lifting in N.H. on August 31 2009

The arresting officer did not get a photo of her and she was released on her own..

It just needs to be checked out as Amber may have given her real name not even thinking about it...

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: September 16, 2009, 09:27:33 PM »

There was an Amber Dubois age 19 arrested for shop lifting in N.H. on August 31 2009

The arresting officer did not get a photo of her and she was released on her own..

It just needs to be checked out as Amber may have given her real name not even thinking about it...

I totally missed that. tired eyes.  TY, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.