April 30, 2024, 08:08:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208058 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #160 on: February 26, 2009, 12:09:13 AM »

U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C.
Litigation Release No. 17213 / October 31, 2001
Securities and Exchange Commission v. William A. Rothrock, IV et al., Civil Action No. H013732 (MH) (S.D. Tex.)

FORMER SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AT USA WASTE SERVICES, INC. AND NINE OTHERS SETTLE INSIDER TRADING CHARGES BY AGREEING TO BE ENJOINED AND TO PAY MORE THAN $2.5 MILLION IN DISGORGEMENTS, INTEREST AND PENALTIES

The Securities and Exchange Commission today filed a complaint in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas (Houston Division) alleging that (1) ten individuals --William A Rothrock, IV, W. Gregory Orr, Logan L. Nichols, Glenn A. Oakes, Clarence L. Miller, Stephen P. Gauthier, Richard M. Miller, Darrell L. Goodreau, Matthew E. Miller, and Timothy D. Trahan -- engaged in unlawful insider trading and/or tipping in advance of the announcement of USA Waste's acquisition of American Waste Services, Inc. in February, 1998, and (2), five weeks later, Rothrock and seven of the individuals engaged in illegal insider trading and/or tipping in advance of the announcement of USA Waste's merger with Waste Management, Inc. in March, 1998.

The Complaint alleges that Rothrock learned of USA Waste's plan to acquire American Waste in his capacity as Senior Vice President of Business Development at USA Waste and breached his duty by tipping Orr, Nichols and Oakes in advance of the public announcement of the acquisition on February 6, 1998. Based on these tips, Orr, Nichols and Oakes each purchased American Waste stock. Shortly thereafter, Nichols tipped his friends Clarence L. Miller, Stephen Gauthier, Richard M. Miller and Robert "Dale" Trahan ("Dale Trahan") (now deceased), each of whom also purchased American Waste stock. Richard Miller then tipped his son, Matthew E. Miller and his friend Goodreau, both of whom traded. Dale Trahan tipped his son Timothy D. Trahan, who also traded. Between February 5 and 6, the trader defendants and Dale Trahan purchased, in the aggregate, 322,500 shares of American Waste stock, which they later sold for combined profits of $567,634.75.

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr17213.htm

Could this be THE TIMOTHY D. TRAHAN????????We must confirm,and or deny???
KTF  Are You saying that the Tim Trahan involved in the Natalee search is the one above or Are You saying the one above might be Him? 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: February 26, 2009, 12:11:37 AM »

Washington, D.C.
Securities and Exchange Commission v. William A. Rothrock, IV et al., Civil Action No. H013732 (MH) (S.D. Tex.)

FORMER SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AT USA WASTE SERVICES, INC. AND NINE OTHERS SETTLE INSIDER TRADING CHARGES BY AGREEING TO BE ENJOINED AND TO PAY MORE THAN $2.5 MILLION IN DISGORGEMENTS, INTEREST AND PENALTIES

The Securities and Exchange Commission today filed a complaint in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas (Houston Division) alleging that (1) ten individuals --William A Rothrock, IV, W. Gregory Orr, Logan L. Nichols, Glenn A. Oakes, Clarence L. Miller, Stephen P. Gauthier, Richard M. Miller, Darrell L. Goodreau, Matthew E. Miller, and Timothy D. Trahan -- engaged in unlawful insider trading and/or tipping in advance of the announcement of USA Waste's acquisition of American Waste Services, Inc. in February, 1998, and (2), five weeks later, Rothrock and seven of the individuals engaged in illegal insider trading and/or tipping in advance of the announcement of USA Waste's merger with Waste Management, Inc. in March, 1998.

The Complaint alleges that Rothrock learned of USA Waste's plan to acquire American Waste in his capacity as Senior Vice President of Business Development at USA Waste and breached his duty by tipping Orr, Nichols and Oakes in advance of the public announcement of the acquisition on February 6, 1998. Based on these tips, Orr, Nichols and Oakes each purchased American Waste stock. Shortly thereafter, Nichols tipped his friends Clarence L. Miller, Stephen Gauthier, Richard M. Miller and Robert "Dale" Trahan ("Dale Trahan") (now deceased), each of whom also purchased American Waste stock. Richard Miller then tipped his son, Matthew E. Miller and his friend Goodreau, both of whom traded. Dale Trahan tipped his son Timothy D. Trahan, who also traded. Between February 5 and 6, the trader defendants and Dale Trahan purchased, in the aggregate, 322,500 shares of American Waste stock, which they later sold for combined profits of $567,634.75.

KTF  Are You saying that the Tim Trahan involved in the Natalee search is the one above or Are You saying the one above might be Him? 

I don't know HotPing or LifeSong.We'd have to confirm,and or deny.Shouldn't be hard with the name of his dad???Someone in texas may have an easier time!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: February 26, 2009, 12:15:01 AM »

Washington, D.C.

I don't know HotPing or LifeSong.We'd have to confirm,and or deny.Shouldn't be hard with the name of his dad???Someone in texas may have an easier time!
I can look up TX Births...give Me a minute and I will look.....also I found this....I think this might be him....

.  TRAHAN, TIMOTHY D

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

TRAHAN FINANCIAL Portfolio Managers  2951 Marina Bay Dr  #130-26, LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573
2700 Post Oak Blvd  #1350, HOUSTON, TX 77056   

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: February 26, 2009, 12:24:45 AM »

Washington, D.C.

I can look up TX Births...give Me a minute and I will look.....also I found this....I think this might be him....

.  TRAHAN, TIMOTHY D

TRAHAN FINANCIAL Portfolio Managers  2951 Marina Bay Dr  #130-26, LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573
I could not find a TX Birth with a Timothy Dale Trahan and Robert Dale Trahan as the father so The Tim Trahan in KTF's article was not born in TX.....

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: February 26, 2009, 12:26:21 AM »

Washington, D.C.

.  TRAHAN, TIMOTHY D

I could not find a TX Birth with a Timothy Dale Trahan and Robert Dale Trahan as the father so The Tim Trahan in KTF's article was not born in TX.....

What about Lousiana??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: February 26, 2009, 12:32:38 AM »

Washington, D.C.

.  TRAHAN, TIMOTHY D

What about Lousiana??
Unfortunately Louisiana Does not have a Public Birth Index like some states... 

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: February 26, 2009, 12:34:31 AM »

I think the potential still exists until we can prove one way or the other.No?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: February 26, 2009, 12:45:12 AM »

I found all of these addresses around the Houston area for Timothy D.Trahan

Background Report for Timothy D. Trahan

LOCATIONS FOR TIMOTHY D. TRAHAN:
5 Addresses in Houston, TX
3 Addresses in Lake Arthur, LA
2 Addresses in Kaplan, LA
1 Address in League City, TX

RELATIVES OF TIMOTHY TRAHAN:
Shelva Trahan  wife
 alias used Tim Trahan

COMPLETE REPORT INCLUDES (WHEN AVAILABLE):

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: February 26, 2009, 12:48:32 AM »

Yep It could be Him....but I'm not sure yet...I'm getting Very tired and I think for tonight I will hit the Monkey Bunkey.....

Good Night All!

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: February 26, 2009, 12:49:28 AM »

Shelva Trahan  wife
 alias used Tim Trahan

Be nice to be able to conclusively confirm,and or deny.It would be quite interesting if it was the Tim Trahan from the dive!From what posters have said it is a fairly common name in the south.I woulkd think the middle initial "D" would narrow it down if that is indeed our Tim Trahan's middle name.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: February 26, 2009, 12:50:07 AM »

Yep It could be Him....but I'm not sure yet...I'm getting Very tired and I think for tonight I will hit the Monkey Bunkey.....

Good Night All!

Goodnight HotPing.Thanx for the research!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: February 26, 2009, 12:52:44 AM »

Shelva Trahan  wife
 alias used Tim Trahan

Thanks Magnolia.....Here's the one that I belief is in KTF's article....I'm removong the phone numbers

TRAHAN, TIMOTHY MATTHEW (Age 51)

Associated names:

TRAHAN, TIM 
 TRAHAN, TIMOTHY DALE 2900 Rolido Dr  #164-3, HOUSTON, TX 77063
8954 Green Ray Dr , HOUSTON, TX 77095
3045 Marina Bay Dr  #1112, LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573
260 PO Box, LAKE ARTHUR, LA 70549
504 Nemento Ave , LAKE ARTHUR, LA 70549
3045 Marina Bay Dr  #9201, LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573
3045 Marina Bay Dr , LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573
2951 Marina Bay Dr  #130-26, LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573
3045 Marina Bay Dr  #3210, LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573
3045 Marina Bay Dr  #8207, LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573
8811 Kirkmont Dr , HOUSTON, TX 77089
3045 Marina Bay Dr  #11202, LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573
5602 Highway 26, LAKE ARTHUR, LA 70549
2900 Rolido Dr , HOUSTON, TX 77063
2900 Rolido Dr  #164, HOUSTON, TX 77063
11111 Pleasant Colony Dr  #738, HOUSTON, TX 77065
249 PO Box, FRANKLIN, TX 77856
 Fannie Bass Srd, LAKE ARTHUR, LA 70549
5602 Hwy 26, LAKE ARTHUR, LA 70549
600 PO Box, LAKE ARTHUR, LA 70549   03/01/1957
Possible Relatives:

TRAHAN, DALE
TRAHAN, TIMOTHY M
TRAHAN, TIMOTHY D
HAN, KYU
TRAHAN, TIMOTHY MATTHEW (Age 62)
TRAHAN, LINDA CAROL (Age 46)
TRAHAN, MELISSA F (Age 38)
TRAHAN, ROBERT DALE (Age 63)
TRAHAN, TROY DAIVD (Age 40)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

SANDERS, LAURIE A (Age 43)
EBERT, CANDACE R (Age 28)
ROGERS, CATHERINA F (Age 35)
HOOVER, LOGAN P (Age 30)
JEANE, JENNIFER KATHLEEN (Age 45)
BOLTON, PAUL DANIEL (Age 40)

In God We Trust!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: February 26, 2009, 12:58:58 AM »

Just driving back.

Good Night Hotping and Magnolia.

Janet
10:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: February 26, 2009, 01:05:35 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S. ARUBA.WE'RE STILL HERE ALMOST 4 YEARS LATER..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: February 26, 2009, 01:24:38 AM »

This is the correct Timothy D Trahan the Post Oak address matches with H20 Tours

.  TRAHAN, TIMOTHY D

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #175 on: February 26, 2009, 01:47:19 AM »

Washington, D.C.

.  TRAHAN, TIMOTHY D

What about Lousiana??
A public birth index may be too close to home for Louisiana  ....if you know what I mean...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: February 26, 2009, 01:50:42 AM »

Guess I came in too late this evening....you guys and gals are so awesome with your research abilities!
Good night billb and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: February 26, 2009, 01:55:46 AM »

Washington, D.C.

.  TRAHAN, TIMOTHY D

What about Lousiana??
A public birth index may be too close to home for Louisiana  ....if you know what I mean...
No offense to Louisianians..I just couldn't pass up the opportunity...
Hey! Comedians and late night talk shows do much worst...Give me  break please...
That's funny, I don't care who you are...that's funny...
Say Good night billb...goodnight billb...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: February 26, 2009, 01:58:03 AM »

Washington, D.C.

.  TRAHAN, TIMOTHY D

What about Lousiana??
No offense to Louisianians..I just couldn't pass up the opportunity...
Hey! Comedians and late night talk shows do much worst...Give me  break please...
That's funny, I don't care who you are...that's funny...
Say Good night billb...goodnight billb...
No one else is here...I'm having a problem with stacks...I might be aholic of some kind.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #179 on: February 26, 2009, 01:59:25 AM »

Guess I came in too late this evening....you guys and gals are so awesome with your research abilities!
Good night billb and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm here too billb!  

Late...catching up plus catching up at home after a few days away!  Three men loose in the house with no one to keep them in line!  I've got my work cut out for me!  

But I also need to be at work in the morning, so I'm calling it a night!

Great work monkeys, I tried following the Trahan leads some tonight too....got dizzy!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.