April 30, 2024, 04:04:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 207988 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: February 26, 2009, 12:23:58 PM »

Guess no one wants to hear about my balmy 70 degrees today?  Don't worry, won't be long before it will turn to bake-your-brains summer heat.

I just heard the weather man say SNOW....not flurries... Saturday night and Sunday for Alabama.

That is wintertime down South!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: February 26, 2009, 12:32:22 PM »

Does anybody know if Tim Trahan was one of the divers on the December 29th dive.  The ROV images from this dive convinced Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller that Natalee Holloway's remains had been located.

Thank you.

Janet

_______ 

KYLE KINGSMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS.

Kyle:
The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing. I don't know what was sampled far inside the trap if anything.

Kyle: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: February 26, 2009, 12:42:22 PM »

Guess no one wants to hear about my balmy 70 degrees today?  Don't worry, won't be long before it will turn to bake-your-brains summer heat.

I just heard the weather man say SNOW....not flurries... Saturday night and Sunday for Alabama.

The weather patterns are crazy!!

Our friends' son and family are visiting from Australia and ... what he had to say shocked me.  The water level in the reservoir in the area that they reside has gone down so substantially in the past ten years that ... all water that is used for cooking, drinking and bathing must be recycled (grey water).  Those watering lawns, gardens, vehicles, etc. with water from the tap are subject to a fine.  A plant is almost finished that will take the salt out of sea water.  Within two years ... it will be this water that will flow from the taps.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: February 26, 2009, 12:55:47 PM »

Recent LEGACY OFFSHORE LLC Shipments
(Complete data available for registered users)
Example Shipment No. 1 Example Shipment No. 2 Example Shipment No. 3 OCEAN BILL OF LADING

ImportGenius
BILL OF LADING
COPY
NON-NEGOTIABLE
BILL OF LADING NO.
SGULLILYJA111981 SHIPPER
GULMAR FALCON
GULF OF MEXICO INTERNATIONAL WATERS CONSIGNEE
LEGACY OFFSHORE LLC.
1042 PETROLEUM PARKWAY PO BOX 1470LA 70518 NOTIFY PARTY
LEGACY OFFSHORE LLC
1042 PETROLEUM PARKWAY PO BOX 1470LA 70518 VOYAGE NO.
00167 VESSEL NAMEARRIVAL DATE
2008-11-19 PORT OF LOADING
Gulf of Mexico PORT OF DISCHARGE
Morgan City, Louisiana Particulars (1)
CONTAINER NO.  QTY.  DECLARATION OF GOODS (2)  CARGO WEIGHT  DIMENSIONS 
NC  2 PCS  TANKS  100000 LB 

(NOTES)
(1) As declared by Shipper and not acknowledged by Carrier
(2) Said to containSIGNED BY/ON BEHALF OF CARRIER 3
 View Additional Legacy Import Activity

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: February 26, 2009, 12:56:44 PM »

Recent LEGACY OFFSHORE LLC Shipments
(Complete data available for registered users)
Example Shipment No. 1 Example Shipment No. 2 Example Shipment No. 3 OCEAN BILL OF LADING

ImportGenius
BILL OF LADING
COPY
NON-NEGOTIABLE
BILL OF LADING NO.
SGULLILYJA111981 SHIPPER
GULMAR FALCON
GULF OF MEXICO INTERNATIONAL WATERS CONSIGNEE
LEGACY OFFSHORE LLC.
1042 PETROLEUM PARKWAY PO BOX 1470LA 70518 NOTIFY PARTY
LEGACY OFFSHORE LLC
1042 PETROLEUM PARKWAY PO BOX 1470LA 70518 VOYAGE NO.
00167 VESSEL NAMEARRIVAL DATE
2008-11-19 PORT OF LOADING
Gulf of Mexico PORT OF DISCHARGE
Morgan City, Louisiana Particulars (1)
CONTAINER NO.  QTY.  DECLARATION OF GOODS (2)  CARGO WEIGHT  DIMENSIONS 
NC  2 PCS  TANKS  100000 LB 

(NOTES)
(1) As declared by Shipper and not acknowledged by Carrier
(2) Said to containSIGNED BY/ON BEHALF OF CARRIER 3
 View Additional Legacy Import Activity

http://www.importgenius.com/importers/legacy-offshore-llc.html

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: February 26, 2009, 12:58:39 PM »

GULF DIVER V LEGACY OFFSHORE LLC * * HALTER MARINE FABRICATORS 1974 Offshore Supply Vessel 214.00 165.40

http://www.boatinfoworld.com/boat/registrations/broussard-la-louisiana.asp

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: February 26, 2009, 01:09:42 PM »

This may be a repeat...article lists equipment sold to Legacy by Superior Offshore:

Superior Offshore International sells PSV, offers DSVFiled from Houston
4/15/2008 6:11:54 PM GMT

USA/GULF OF MEXICO: Financially troubled Superior Offshore International has closed the sale of platform support vessel (PSV) Gulf Diver V and selected onboard diving equipment to Legacy Offshore for US$4 million. Under the purchase agreement, Superior Offshore has the option to repurchase the vessel and equipment for the same price on Oct. 1, 2008. Legacy Offshore provided a deposit of US$1.8 million in late March, which Superior Offshore used to make a scheduled payment on the charter of the diving support vessel (DSV) Gulmar Condor, which Superior Offshore would not have been able to make without the deposit.

Equipment sold as part of the deal include four dive hoses, two dive ladders, three gas radios, two dive bells, one electric welder, and one generator. Gulf Diver V weighs 900 tons and is 180 feet (54.86 m) long.

The company is also amending its credit facility with JPMorgan Chase Bank, with the commitments of the lenders terminating and the principal of all loans and unpaid interest becoming due and payable on May 8, 2008. Superior Offshore has agreed to sell a Kobelco CK 1600-2 crane located at the company's fabrication facility in Amelia, Louisiana, and the 168-foot by 38-foot (51 m by 11.5 m) DSV Gulf Diver IV. Proceeds from these sales will be used for the prepayment of obligations under the credit agreement.

http://www.energycurrent.com/index.php?id=4&storyid=9981

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: February 26, 2009, 01:13:10 PM »

It looks, from all the links we have seen, that Tim Trahan is far more connected
to Louis Schaefer than to John Silvetti.  He goes along with Schaefer on nearly
all of his projects...including the charter fishing and bed & breakfast.
If someone engages the services of Schaefer, that someone is going to get
Tim Trahan in some capacity.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: February 26, 2009, 01:20:22 PM »

It looks, from all the links we have seen, that Tim Trahan is far more connected
to Louis Schaefer than to John Silvetti.  He goes along with Schaefer on nearly
all of his projects...including the charter fishing and bed & breakfast.
If someone engages the services of Schaefer, that someone is going to get
Tim Trahan in some capacity.

Magnolia ... you have that figured right.  In his own words ... Kyle Kingman states that Tim Trahan is his avenue to a meeting with Louis Schaefer.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
She [BETH] needs to know exactly what we found in the proper timing. The way to do that would be through Tim Trahan and I. I can arrange any meeting with him. He represents the owner and the rights to the data, in this case, Louis S. I have everything but I don't want to go around him for chain of custody reasons, professional courtesy, and friendship.

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: February 26, 2009, 01:47:41 PM »

Jamie StovallJTS Consulting

Houston, Texas Area
Contact Directly
Get introduced through a connection

Current Sales & Marketing at JTS Consulting
Past Sales & Marketing Consultant at Legacy Offshore, LLC
Operations Consultant at Underwater Expeditions
Education University of Maryland University College
Recommended  1 person has recommended Jamie Connections  3 connections Industry Marketing and Advertising
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jamie Stovall’s Summary
Sales - Contracts & Campaigns - Legacy offshore, Underwater Expedition, SPX, Matco, MAC, Bear, Allen, ALLDATA, R.O. Writer, Auto Sticker, Legacy Offshore, Underwater Exdpeditions, Systech International, and Central Hotel.

Marketing Projects - Legacy Offshore, Underwater Expedition, Act Now, The Barbi-Shop, and High-Tech Collision.

Media - Addi-Tech commercial

Jamie Stovall’s Specialties:
Sales, Web, Media, Brochures, Processes, Operations, Mergers and Aquisitions, and Start Ups.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie Stovall’s Experience
Sales & Marketing
JTS Consulting
(Management Consulting industry)

November 2007 — Present (1 year 4 months)

We specialize in taking new products or services to market as well as business aquisitions. JTS Consulting can help from marketing campaigns, sales, media, advertising, or operations. We will evaluate and attack any project assigned.

Sales & Marketing Consultant
Legacy Offshore, LLC
(Oil & Energy industry)

November 2007 — August 2008 (10 months)

Director of Marketing for this start up offshore diving and service company. Established new company position and image across energy market as well as establish marketing goals and processes. Sales support through media support and published support materials, as well as processes for reporting and database coverage.

Operations Consultant
Underwater Expeditions
(Maritime industry)

November 2006 — February 2007 (4 months)

Lead this aquistition and setup of this deepsea fishing and recreational dive company. Established all processes and procedures for business operations. Hired staff, captains, 1st mates, and deckhands. Trained personel in procedures, sales, and customer relations. Created media, interactive web-site, as well as marketing materials.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: February 26, 2009, 02:07:45 PM »

Jamie StovallJTS Consulting

Houston, Texas Area
Contact Directly
Get introduced through a connection

Current Sales & Marketing at JTS Consulting
Past Sales & Marketing Consultant at Legacy Offshore, LLC
Operations Consultant at Underwater Expeditions
Education University of Maryland University College
Recommended  1 person has recommended Jamie Connections  3 connections Industry Marketing and Advertising
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jamie Stovall’s Summary
Sales - Contracts & Campaigns - Legacy offshore, Underwater Expedition, SPX, Matco, MAC, Bear, Allen, ALLDATA, R.O. Writer, Auto Sticker, Legacy Offshore, Underwater Exdpeditions, Systech International, and Central Hotel.

Marketing Projects - Legacy Offshore, Underwater Expedition, Act Now, The Barbi-Shop, and High-Tech Collision.

Media - Addi-Tech commercial

Jamie Stovall’s Specialties:
Sales, Web, Media, Brochures, Processes, Operations, Mergers and Aquisitions, and Start Ups.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie Stovall’s Experience
Sales & Marketing
JTS Consulting
(Management Consulting industry)

November 2007 — Present (1 year 4 months)

We specialize in taking new products or services to market as well as business aquisitions. JTS Consulting can help from marketing campaigns, sales, media, advertising, or operations. We will evaluate and attack any project assigned.

Sales & Marketing Consultant
Legacy Offshore, LLC
(Oil & Energy industry)

November 2007 — August 2008 (10 months)

Director of Marketing for this start up offshore diving and service company. Established new company position and image across energy market as well as establish marketing goals and processes. Sales support through media support and published support materials, as well as processes for reporting and database coverage.

Operations Consultant
Underwater Expeditions
(Maritime industry)

November 2006 — February 2007 (4 months)

Lead this aquistition and setup of this deepsea fishing and recreational dive company. Established all processes and procedures for business operations. Hired staff, captains, 1st mates, and deckhands. Trained personel in procedures, sales, and customer relations. Created media, interactive web-site, as well as marketing materials.

Keepthefaith

I would appreciate knowing what is the foundation that caused you to post the above research on Jamie Stovall?  The Jamie Stovall issue seemed to appear out of the blue.

"Hinky" is the word that comes to mind.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: February 26, 2009, 02:15:37 PM »

I thought Jamie Stovall was connected in an executive capacity to the operation of Underwater Expeditions,

I begin to think that I am comprehending some of this research encompassing John Silvetti, Louis Schaefer and Tim Trahan and ... then I get confused all over again.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: February 26, 2009, 02:18:45 PM »

I thought Jamie Stovall was connected in an executive capacity to the operation of Underwater Expeditions,

I begin to think that I am comprehending some of this research encompassing John Silvetti, Louis Schaefer and Tim Trahan and ... then I get confused all over again.

Janet

I'm trying to figure this out just like you Janet!How long did it take for Schaefer to Bankrupt Underwater and then you bring Stovall over to Legacy Offshore??One would think confusing people is the objective for these people.Is it not?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: February 26, 2009, 02:29:46 PM »

off-topic
4 Americans among 9 killed in Amsterdam jet crash

By Alan Levin, USA TODAY

The head of the agency investigating the Turkish Airlines plane crash said Thursday that engine trouble may be a factor in the crash that killed 9 people in the Netherlands. A Dutch mayor said 5 Turks and 4 Americans were killed.

Pieter van Vollenhoven said in remarks cited by Dutch state television NOS that the plane had fallen almost directly from the sky, which pointed toward the plane's motors having stalled.

He said a reason for that had not yet been established.

Spokeswoman Sandra Groenendal of the Dutch Safety Authority confirmed that NOS reported Vollenhoven's remarks accurately.

A jet slammed into a field and broke apart shortly before attempting to land in Amsterdam on Wednesday, the latest in an unusual spate of major crashes in the USA and Europe in recent months.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2009-02-25-amsterdam-planecrash_N.htm

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: February 26, 2009, 02:31:05 PM »

I have Trahan with Schaefer in Underwater Expeditions  (this includes the purchase and bankruptcy of Captain Elliott's), but I don't have him with Superior or Legacy.  Are there other ways Trahan is tied to Schaefer?

I mean, you know...other than their affinity for the market?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: February 26, 2009, 02:33:54 PM »

I have Trahan with Schaefer in Underwater Expeditions  (this includes the purchase and bankruptcy of Captain Elliott's), but I don't have him with Superior or Legacy.  Are there other ways Trahan is tied to Schaefer?

So do you have this bankruptcy in the timeline LifeSong?When he took it over to the bankruptcy?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #236 on: February 26, 2009, 02:34:55 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!   

I woke up to a balmy near 70 degree morning...high today 80's, back to at or near freezing temps by Sunday morning is the forecast.     Texas weather is always this way....crazy! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: February 26, 2009, 02:39:31 PM »

So do you have this bankruptcy in the timeline LifeSong?When he took it over to the bankruptcy?Confused here.Is underwater expeditions still viable?They no longer have a website to my knowledge?Anyone?TIA

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: February 26, 2009, 02:59:52 PM »

Janet

I'm trying to figure this out just like you Janet!How long did it take for Schaefer to Bankrupt Underwater and then you bring Stovall over to Legacy Offshore??One would think confusing people is the objective for these people.Is it not?

Keepthefaith ... I cannot comprehend how all this great research has any direct connection to the furthering of the Aruban coverup by John Silvetti unless the "incentive" to betray Natalee Holloway's family can be identified.

I contend that a furthering of the Aruban coverup which has prevented justice from prevailing for an American citizen was planned in a meeting on board the Persistence a short time prior to the December 30th dive..

The Persistence undertaking may have been deceptively two fold but ... I believe that John Silvetti's initial intentions were honorable in regards to providing closure to Natalee Holloway's family if remains were discovered on the ocean floor.

I suspect that after the Arubans were made aware of the ROV images of December 29, 2007 ... the ROV images that Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller were so sure revealed a trap/cage that contained contents which were case related ... immediate damage control was where it was at.

I believe that the ultimate betrayal was planned only a short time prior to the second dive on December 30, 2007 ... at the meeting on board the Persistence between the Arubans, John Silvetti and ?.  At that meeting justice for Natalee Holloway and ... closurer for her family took a back seat and ... for an incentive ... John Silvetti became a participant in "the finale to the great Aruban coverup".  IMO.

Considering Tim Trahan dove with the Aruban dive team on December 30, 2007 ... I contend that this American also became a player in the betrayal.  In otherwords ... the "thumbs down" was a given.  IMO.

If the truth was were it was at ... it makes sense thatTim Trahan would let the Skate pass ... wait a minute for the silt to settle and ... observe as well as take photos of the contents.  Instead ... according to Kyle Kingman ... it the Aruban divers who remained and reported that the trap/cage contained nothing case related.

IMO

Anyways ... I have made the decision to go into lurking mode and ... just observed where all this is headed.  I sincerely want to understand ... especially when I consider the committment on this forum to the the topic.

Janet

_____

Tim Miller
On the Record w/ Greta
February 27, 2008

MILLER: The report we got is the DNA that came back did not match Natalee's DNA and when we located that it looked like more than just a piece of cloth and I mean we, we felt as though we seen a skull in there. We got the Aruba authorities involved, they felt there was something in there, we dove on it and the thing is that's only 1 of over 170 targets out there we still have to investigate, so we've got a lot of work ahead of us.

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship.

Kyle: I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment.

Kyle: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me

Kyle: Mr. Red shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th."

Kyle:   This is certainly NOT John Silvetti. I do not know this man. He was with the Arubans who came on board for the Dec-30th meeting.

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -
« Reply #743 on: March 18, 2008, 04:30:41 PM »

It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers.  It was a royal mess.  I took a lot of heat for telling Tim Miller anything about the trap that may have prompted him to making the calls to the family.  In my defence, I specifically told Tim not to tell anyone about the trap until the contents are analysed.  He couldn't wait.  He was very emotional, hopeful, and confident.  It was a crushing time for all. Most of all- for Tim Miller, Dave, and Beth.  This was Dec 30th.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.msg366324#msg366324

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: February 26, 2009, 03:14:32 PM »

KTF - I have Trahan with Schaefer in Underwater Expeditions  (this includes the purchase and bankruptcy of Captain Elliott's), but I don't have him with Superior or Legacy.  Are there other ways Trahan is tied to Schaefer?

So do you have this bankruptcy in the timeline LifeSong?When he took it over to the bankruptcy?Confused here.Is underwater expeditions still viable?They no longer have a website to my knowledge?Anyone?TIA

I do not have a bankruptcy of UE.  I read somewhere that Trahan was fired, I think it said last July.  UE bought and bankrupted Captain Elliotts.  It's a little sketchy, but seems they bought it in January 2006 according to the article (in the 'to be added' file). I'm missing the reference to it bankrupting though I do know its been posted. 

Keep in mind, I have about 40 copy/paste pages of stuff to add and not a great handle on what all I'll find in there, though I did scan it for UE and Captain Elliotts.

For today, a refesher on the 11/07 re-arrests and the Range Rover confessions are where its at for me!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.