April 30, 2024, 01:52:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 207964 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: February 26, 2009, 05:22:17 PM »

Correct - Dec 29th there were NO people in the water.

ROV only dive.

First time people dove was Dec 30th (according to Kyle).
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: February 26, 2009, 05:24:43 PM »

Hi monkeys. Long time lurker... this is my first post. I've never had anything to add. I still don't, but I do have some questions. Do you think maybe there was no "vision" from the detective/brother? That always seemed weird. And if ALE and the crew became "partners".... why aren't the detective/brother found with hands in there pockets for causing this trouble? I'm wondering if maybe a deal was struck prior to arriving in Aruba. Or at least "we think we know where she's at. If you find her, we'll give you XXXXX". I think the cage was found VERY quick. One of the first targets looked at. It seems like someone knew they would find it.

Probably way off here, but I wanted to get some reactions to this.

Keep up the good work.

kls,
Welcome to the cage!

I don't know the answers to your questions but have never personally believed any of that information came from any vision.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: February 26, 2009, 05:24:45 PM »

Does anybody know if Tim Trahan was one of the divers on the December 29th dive.  The ROV images from this dive convinced Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller that Natalee Holloway's remains had been located.

Thank you.

Janet

_______ 

KYLE KINGSMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS.

Kyle:
The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing. I don't know what was sampled far inside the trap if anything.

Kyle: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

BUMPED

I don't know, Janet.  I always thought the 29th was the ROV-only dive.

Thank you for responding Lifesong.

According to Kyle Kingman's own words in the above quotes there was a dive on December 29, 2007 and another one on December 30, 2007 (Dateline).  Then there was a meeting on board the Persistence with the Arubans prior to December 30, 2007.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #263 on: February 26, 2009, 06:05:04 PM »

I don't know if this helps but Kyle does say in this response to me that the dive on the 29th was the first "ROV" dive on the trap.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: February 26, 2009, 06:05:49 PM »

Does anybody know if Tim Trahan was one of the divers on the December 29th dive.  The ROV images from this dive convinced Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller that Natalee Holloway's remains had been located.

Thank you.

Janet

_______ 

Kyle:
The fabric(s?) are not visible on either the Dec 29th or 30th dives. There is about an inch of sand over the fabrics. The fabrics are completely covered. The diver sampled the sand and found the fabric underneath the sand. He then bagged the blue fabric. If the other bag contains fabric, it was also in the sand. There was also something possibly recovered from far inside the trap. In the video the diver is inside the trap with just below his knees showing. I don't know what was sampled far inside the trap if anything.

Kyle: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th. John stood back and waited and worked with the Aruban Polis to arrange the next dive -Dec 30th's which was the visual-only dive.  John told me then he didn't want to hear me ever mention the trap again. Of course this didn't set well with me.

BUMPED

According to Kyle Kingman's own words in the above quotes there was a dive on December 29, 2007 and another one on December 30, 2007 (Dateline).  Then there was a meeting on board the Persistence with the Arubans prior to December 30, 2007.

Janet

Janet, I do understand what you are saying.  Kyle mentions diver sampling then John's arranging the next dive on the 30th. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: February 26, 2009, 06:12:19 PM »

I don't know if this helps but Kyle does say in this response to me that the dive on the 29th was the first "ROV" dive on the trap.

Thank you texasmom

This quote of Kyle Kingman does imply that it was one an "ROV" dive on the December 29th.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: February 26, 2009, 06:19:14 PM »

Here's the post of Kyle's that I have linked to 12/30/07...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047#msg360047

oceanexploration
   Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 01:47:47 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There were three ROV dive videos of the trap.  Video 1 : 29th Dec - ROV visual inspection of the trap.  (very small clip of this video on Dateline).  Remember, the Dateline footage was taken over our shoulders by filming the ROV monitor.  The footage is not the recorded ROV footage.
Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them. 

What you all really didn't know (nor Tim Miller when he said his statements to the press, neither Dateline NBC when they broadcasted their lovely special):

Video 3:  Jan 7th - ROV monitoring diver tactile inspection of the trap with sampling of items inside and outside of trap.  The trap was not recovered.  Recovered samples sent for forensic analysis.  Neither Tim Miller nor the media were on board.

The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series. 

Several hours of footage were of other dives on other targets.  None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks. 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: February 26, 2009, 06:27:01 PM »

Thank you.

Janet

_______ 

Kyle:

BUMPED

Janet

Janet, I do understand what you are saying.  Kyle mentions diver sampling then John's arranging the next dive on the 30th. 

Thank you 2NJSons_Mom

When you consider Kyle Kingman's words in the quote below that texasmom provided ... it appears that it was only an ROV dive that took place on December 29th.  The sampling by the Aruban divers must have been done on December 30th ... the day that Dateline viewers were led to believe that there was nothing case related in the cage/trap ... the day that Tim Miller notified Natalee's parents that there was nothing case related in the cage/trap ... the day that Tim Trahan could not stay down long enough to let the silt settle from a passing skate prior to determining if there was anything case related in the cage/trap.

I am soooo angry.

Janet

++++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #707 on: November 23, 2008, 03:31:18 PM »

I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning.  I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th.  I did.  We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap.  This was the first ROV dive performed.  No other dives were performed prior to this.  I kept the sonar target list very confidential.  I didn't need people knowing about it and people on board knew well enough not even to ask.  When it was time to dive I have the target location. Until then, it was kept confidential.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554268;topicseen#msg554268

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: February 26, 2009, 06:27:52 PM »

11/21/07 - Re-arrests based on "new evidence" resulting from Dutch 'cold-case' investigators

11/29/07 - Lazlo @ RU posts:  "No one from the OM has claimed the new evidence was Joran talking to Kalpoes, but Joran talking to a friend. IMO"

11/30/07 - Persistence leaves Louisiana
12/01/07 - Kalpoes released, no charges, no new evidence
12/07/07 - Joran ordered released, no charges, no new evidence
12/15/07 - Persistence arrives late; was delayed by storm
12/20/07 - Caplocks registers
12/??/07 - "Shortly before Christmas" - ALE Detective/brother meet with Persistence crew
12/22/07 - Persistence crew builds a 'local material trap' to test the sensing equipment
12/25/07 - TRAP FOUND
12/29/07 - ROV dive
12/30/07 - Meeting on the Persistence
12/30/07 - Trahan dive (we've only seen the one done for the Dateline camera)
01/07/08 - TRAP CLEANED OUT BY ONLY ALE DIVERS
01/10/08 - 1st day of taping the Range Rover confessions w/Patrick

<snip>

Edit to add 11-29 hinkiness

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: February 26, 2009, 06:29:29 PM »

Thank you 2NJSons_Mom

When you consider Kyle Kingman's words in the quote below that texasmom provided ... it appears that it was only an ROV dive that took place on December 29th.  The sampling by the Aruban divers must have been done on December 30th ... the day that Dateline viewers were led to believe that there was nothing case related in the cage/trap ... the day that Tim Miller notified Natalee's parents that there was nothing case related in the cage/trap ... the day that Tim Trahan could not stay down long enough to let the silt settle from a passing skate prior to determining if there was anything case related in the cage/trap.

I am soooo angry.

Janet

++++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #707 on: November 23, 2008, 03:31:18 PM »

I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning.  I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th.  I did.  We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap.  This was the first ROV dive performed.  No other dives were performed prior to this.  I kept the sonar target list very confidential.  I didn't need people knowing about it and people on board knew well enough not even to ask.  When it was time to dive I have the target location. Until then, it was kept confidential.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554268;topicseen#msg554268

Kyle:

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #270 on: February 26, 2009, 06:35:27 PM »

Janet,

In Lifesong's post above, OE's quoted post only mentions sampling on Video 3 on January 7, 2008.         

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: February 26, 2009, 06:35:31 PM »

11/21/07 - Re-arrests based on "new evidence" resulting from Dutch 'cold-case' investigators

11/29/07 - Lazlo @ RU posts:  "No one from the OM has claimed the new evidence was Joran talking to Kalpoes, but Joran talking to a friend. IMO"

12/??/07 - "Shortly before Christmas" - ALE Detective/brother meet with Persistence crew
12/22/07 - Persistence crew builds a 'local material trap' to test the sensing equipment
12/25/07 - TRAP FOUND
12/29/07 - ROV dive

<snip>

Looking good Lifesong!  Your timeline is a Godsend to me.

Janet
______

Ockham's Razor
You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: February 26, 2009, 06:37:33 PM »

Janet,

In Lifesong's post above, OE's quoted post only mentions sampling on Video 3 on January 7, 2008.         

.... and I thought that I finally got it!

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: February 26, 2009, 06:43:46 PM »

2NJSons_Mom ... have a wonderful "warm" vacation.  I will miss ya.

Monkeys ... I got some packing to do myself.  Eight of us are climbing into our church's mini bus (seats 12) mid morning tomorrow and headed south to the Seattle for the weekend.  The Lion King production on Saturday evening will be the highlight.  We will be back on Sunday evening.

Have a great weekend all.

Janet
3:45 PM PT

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: February 26, 2009, 06:46:30 PM »

Janet,

.... and I thought that I finally got it!

Janet

The 7th was the date we all have known to be the ALE sampling/collection from the cage.  I do agree that Kyle's words speaking of the 29th & 30th, then incorporating diver's sampling verbiage can be confusing and possibly misinterpreted. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: February 26, 2009, 06:48:56 PM »

Monkeys ... I got some packing to do myself.  Eight of us are climbing into our church's mini bus (seats 12) mid morning tomorrow and headed south to the Seattle for the weekend.  The Lion King production on Saturday evening will be the highlight.  We will be back on Sunday evening.

Janet

Thank you, Janet.  Have a wonderful weekend!!  I'll miss you, too....edit, edit.         Just kidding!!

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: February 26, 2009, 06:50:09 PM »

Janet

Thank you, Janet.  Have a wonderful weekend!!  I'll miss you, too....edit, edit.         Just kidding!!

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: February 26, 2009, 06:50:33 PM »

12/25/07 - TRAP FOUND
12/29/07 - ROV dive

<snip>

Janet
______

Ockham's Razor
You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

Thanks, Janet, I am familiar with Ockham's Razor.

I apologize if I've upset you, hasn't been my intention.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: February 26, 2009, 06:55:58 PM »

12/25/07 - TRAP FOUND
12/29/07 - ROV dive

<snip>

Janet
______

Ockham's Razor

Thanks, Janet, I am familiar with Ockham's Razor.

I apologize if I've upset you, hasn't been my intention.

Lifesong ... NOBODY has upset me.

I was just sharing that I was have a difficult time comprehending where all this research is going to fit into the Natalee Holloway case and ... that seem to upset Keepthefaith.  It was never my intention to offend or undermine all his research or the research of others regarding the topic.  I just wanted to understand.  Lifesong ... I wished I had said nothing.

Janet.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #279 on: February 26, 2009, 07:01:56 PM »

Janet

Have a wonderful trip Janet, I'm finally back and now you'll be gone!  I will miss you!!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.