April 30, 2024, 05:56:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208032 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: February 26, 2009, 10:20:23 PM »

I feel so bad.  I never meant to offend Keepthefaith.  Hey ... he has been my rock on the forum as far as support.

I do not know what else I can say.  I just do not know how to make things right.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: February 26, 2009, 10:23:04 PM »

I have become braver and I am not so afraid anymore.

I understand her more.

Janet in her jammies might be scary.
But honestly, she just questions the heck of out people and makes them prove it until she understands it.

Just be patient and don't take offense.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: February 26, 2009, 10:24:59 PM »

This is getting too weird for me.  I just posted that article yesterday (in this thread, no less) - but I had to chase it down through the link that Jen gave me. 

I'm not here to distract.  I started a Schaefer timeline for my own use - if folks continue to use the one that's up, then I'll continue to update it. 

I don't think KTF has done anything wrong.  He's the one who found the link to Legacy OffShore.  Did it prove anything about what happened in Aruba? No.  But it showed us all that Schaefer is dirtier than we'd thought.  I'm glad to know that.  I thought you were hard on him, Janet and I understand why it upset him.  I'm also certain you guys can work it out without me in the middle of it.

I'll stay out of the discussions in the future, I've never been here for the wrong reasons.

Lifesong - I don't know what happened here but I know your timeline has been a fantastic resource.  Please, I don't know what you are upset about but please don't be.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: February 26, 2009, 10:25:04 PM »

I feel so bad.  I never meant to offend Keepthefaith.  Hey ... he has been my rock on the forum as far as support.

I do not know what else I can say.  I just do not know how to make things right.

Janet

Perhaps some shoefly pie will do it!
I'll bake it this time and you bring the peace pipe.

KFT..........come back
come back

Lifesong.........don't go
don't go

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: February 26, 2009, 10:27:31 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: February 26, 2009, 10:28:35 PM »

I understand her more.

But honestly, she just questions the heck of out people and makes them prove it until she understands it.

Thanks Kermit.  However ... you and I have a history.  We know that offense is never intended when we question each other or disagree.  I should have considered my words more carefully when questioning Keepthefaith's research and ... I will in the future.  I hope he forgives me.

Ribbit.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: February 26, 2009, 10:29:20 PM »

I baked cupcakes instead for the return of Lifesong and KFT

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: February 26, 2009, 10:30:40 PM »

Janet

KFT..........come back
come back

don't go

I want KTF and Lifesong to keep posting and not leave.

You are giving others what they want by doing so.  You both have worked so hard and I don't believe in giving up so get back here.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 26, 2009, 10:31:20 PM »

I think we are all tired and angry at the Arubans and the Persistence Crew,
and the drive bys.

Janet, I know that you did not mean to hurt any feelings.  You are a good egg.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: February 26, 2009, 10:32:05 PM »

Janet

KFT..........come back
come back

don't go

You are giving others what they want by doing so.  You both have worked so hard and I don't believe in giving up so get back here.

If you don't get back here I will be forced to remove my hat and then you will see San with hat hair 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: February 26, 2009, 10:32:09 PM »

I understand her more.

Thanks Kermit.  However ... you and I have a history.  We know that offense is never intended when we question each other or disagree.  I should have considered my words more carefully when questioning Keepthefaith's research and ... I will in the future.  I hope he forgives me.

Ribbit.

Janet

((Hugs)))

You're just an inquisitive person who likes answers. And I know you didn't mean anything bad towards them or anyone.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: February 26, 2009, 10:32:59 PM »

I think we are all tired and angry at the Arubans and the Persistence Crew,
and the drive bys.

Janet, I know that you did not mean to hurt any feelings.  You are a good egg.

I agree Magnolia.  We have been fighting a battle since December.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: February 26, 2009, 10:33:13 PM »

SAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just the thought of San's hat with Buck's tail for flaps flying in the wind is well....just too much

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: February 26, 2009, 10:34:33 PM »

Lifesong, KTF, et al:

Your work IS so necessary and appreciated!

The whole premise of questioning the trap and its' possible contents has really split those that are looking for answers in Natalee's case. By exposing the possible motives of those on the Persistence, it should go a long ways in helping the "doubters" understand WHY so many of us have serious reservations. Without backing up our "claims" with this background information -- our words run hollow. Thank-you for this VITAL information.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: February 26, 2009, 10:35:15 PM »

Janet

KFT..........come back
come back

don't go

If you don't get back here I will be forced to remove my hat and then you will see San with hat hair 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #315 on: February 26, 2009, 10:35:16 PM »

San!     

I saw Lifesong in the house.  KeeptheFaith better be shoveling snow or at a family function. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: February 26, 2009, 10:37:10 PM »

Please come back...........KFT and Lifesong
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: February 26, 2009, 10:43:18 PM »

I think I will call it a night.  I still have a little more last minute packing to do and ... getting together our passports and extended medical info.

Good Night Monkeys.  Good Night Zookeepers.

Janet
7:45 PM PT

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: February 26, 2009, 10:45:22 PM »

I think I will call it a night.  I still have a little more last minute packing to do and ... getting together our passports and extended medical info.

Janet

Have a good night Janet.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: February 26, 2009, 10:47:33 PM »

Janet

Have a good time in the USA, Janet.  Don't upset the border guards....PLEASE. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.