April 30, 2024, 01:52:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 207963 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: February 26, 2009, 10:47:54 PM »

I think I will call it a night.  I still have a little more last minute packing to do and ... getting together our passports and extended medical info.

Good Night Monkeys.  Good Night Zookeepers.

Janet
7:45 PM PT

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and enjoy The Lion King.
Sleep well and dream big.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #321 on: February 26, 2009, 10:48:38 PM »

KTF,

Talk to us. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: February 26, 2009, 10:50:52 PM »

The research that you all are doing is very important.  I know that I sure appreciate it.  I want answers.  I want to know who harmed Natalee, who disposed of her, who covered it up, where she is,  and if dishonorable things happened with the search which I believe it did then I want to know who was involved in that too.  Don't let up.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: February 26, 2009, 10:51:07 PM »

KTF, it has been lonely this afternoon without you!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #324 on: February 26, 2009, 10:52:33 PM »

11/21/07 - Re-arrests based on "new evidence" resulting from Dutch 'cold-case' investigators

11/29/07 - Lazlo @ RU posts:  "No one from the OM has claimed the new evidence was Joran talking to Kalpoes, but Joran talking to a friend. IMO"

11/30/07 - Persistence leaves Louisiana
12/01/07 - Kalpoes released, no charges, no new evidence
12/07/07 - Joran ordered released, no charges, no new evidence
12/15/07 - Persistence arrives late; was delayed by storm
12/20/07 - Caplocks registers
12/??/07 - "Shortly before Christmas" - ALE Detective/brother meet with Persistence crew
12/22/07 - Persistence crew builds a 'local material trap' to test the sensing equipment
12/25/07 - TRAP FOUND
12/29/07 - ROV dive
12/30/07 - Meeting on the Persistence
12/30/07 - Trahan dive (we've only seen the one done for the Dateline camera)
01/07/08 - TRAP CLEANED OUT BY ONLY ALE DIVERS
01/10/08 - 1st day of taping the Range Rover confessions w/Patrick

<snip>

Edit to add 11-29 hinkiness

Looking good Lifesong!  Your timeline is a Godsend to me.

Janet
______

Ockham's Razor
You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

Thanks, Janet, I am familiar with Ockham's Razor.

I apologize if I've upset you, hasn't been my intention.

Lifesong ... NOBODY has upset me.

I was just sharing that I was have a difficult time comprehending where all this research is going to fit into the Natalee Holloway case and ... that seem to upset Keepthefaith. It was never my intention to offend or undermine all his research or the research of others regarding the topic.   I just wanted to understand.  Lifesong ... I wished I had said nothing.

Janet.

I don't think Janet meant to upset anyone, or to suggest that the research should stop. 

I hope everyone will chalk it up to a misunderstanding, and carry on.

No one has done anything wrong, and light is being shed on some very shady business practices IMO.

I appreciate all of the time and effort by everyone here, to shed light on any and all aspects/people involved in this case; and the Persistence mission.

Lifesong and Keepthefaith......Janet used to scare me really bad. 

I have become braver and I am not so afraid anymore.

I understand her more.

Me too!   

Just kidding Janet!   

I'm still skeerd of ya sometimes!   

Woooohoooo, I'm stackin' it up till KTF speaks!!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: February 26, 2009, 10:53:51 PM »

KTF don't make me come up there. lol 
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: February 26, 2009, 10:54:15 PM »

I found all of these addresses around the Houston area for Timothy D.Trahan

Background Report for Timothy D. Trahan

LOCATIONS FOR TIMOTHY D. TRAHAN:
5 Addresses in Houston, TX
3 Addresses in Lake Arthur, LA
2 Addresses in Kaplan, LA
1 Address in League City, TX

RELATIVES OF TIMOTHY TRAHAN:
Shelva Trahan  wife
 alias used Tim Trahan

COMPLETE REPORT INCLUDES (WHEN AVAILABLE):

I looked in my area phonebook and found 1 in Abbeville, LA. but not any in Kaplan, LA. Both of these small cities are near New Iberia, LA.

Cajun Miracle

Hi Cajun,
I found those from Zaba search.  At the time we were looking into which Tim Trahan was which.
I just thought they might be helpful in the PO Box search.

I think that Tamikosmom has it right and he's from Lake Arthur, LA. in SW Louisiana.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: February 26, 2009, 10:56:19 PM »

I feel so bad.  I never meant to offend Keepthefaith.  Hey ... he has been my rock on the forum as far as support.

I do not know what else I can say.  I just do not know how to make things right.

Janet

It's o.k. Janet, it was just a misunderstanding!  No worries, I'm gonna start stackin' quotes and beggin' till KTF forgets all about it!  And then I'll work on Lifesong too!!!!! 

I'm a ravin' maniac stackaholic!    

Woooohoooooo!!!!!!!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: February 26, 2009, 10:58:14 PM »

I think I will call it a night.  I still have a little more last minute packing to do and ... getting together our passports and extended medical info.

Good Night Monkeys.  Good Night Zookeepers.

Janet
7:45 PM PT

Hope you have a great trip, hurry back!

Goodnight Janet!   

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: February 26, 2009, 10:59:40 PM »

I'm ok guys, thanks.  I'm not going anywhere and I'll never stop until justice is served.   

The link to "He Who Shall Not Be Named"'s post just freaked me out a little. 

The last thing I want to do is distract from the mission...and it does hurt a bit to imagine someone you respect may suspect you of being somehow associated with any fool run amuck on some twisted internet power-trip.

I hope its just my mistake, but I'll be a more cautious going forward.

Magnolia - how long did it take to stop being scared of her?   

Janet - if I didn't care it wouldn't matter to me what you think.

San - you can keep your hat on!   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: February 26, 2009, 11:02:58 PM »

11/21/07 - Re-arrests based on "new evidence" resulting from Dutch 'cold-case' investigators

11/29/07 - Lazlo @ RU posts:  "No one from the OM has claimed the new evidence was Joran talking to Kalpoes, but Joran talking to a friend. IMO"

11/30/07 - Persistence leaves Louisiana
12/01/07 - Kalpoes released, no charges, no new evidence
12/07/07 - Joran ordered released, no charges, no new evidence
12/15/07 - Persistence arrives late; was delayed by storm
12/20/07 - Caplocks registers
12/??/07 - "Shortly before Christmas" - ALE Detective/brother meet with Persistence crew
12/22/07 - Persistence crew builds a 'local material trap' to test the sensing equipment
12/25/07 - TRAP FOUND
12/29/07 - ROV dive
12/30/07 - Meeting on the Persistence
12/30/07 - Trahan dive (we've only seen the one done for the Dateline camera)
01/07/08 - TRAP CLEANED OUT BY ONLY ALE DIVERS
01/10/08 - 1st day of taping the Range Rover confessions w/Patrick

<snip>

Edit to add 11-29 hinkiness

Looking good Lifesong!  Your timeline is a Godsend to me.

Janet
______

Ockham's Razor
You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

Thanks, Janet, I am familiar with Ockham's Razor.

I apologize if I've upset you, hasn't been my intention.

Lifesong ... NOBODY has upset me.

I was just sharing that I was have a difficult time comprehending where all this research is going to fit into the Natalee Holloway case and ... that seem to upset Keepthefaith. It was never my intention to offend or undermine all his research or the research of others regarding the topic.   I just wanted to understand.  Lifesong ... I wished I had said nothing.

Janet.

I don't think Janet meant to upset anyone, or to suggest that the research should stop. 

I hope everyone will chalk it up to a misunderstanding, and carry on.

No one has done anything wrong, and light is being shed on some very shady business practices IMO.

I appreciate all of the time and effort by everyone here, to shed light on any and all aspects/people involved in this case; and the Persistence mission.

Lifesong and Keepthefaith......Janet used to scare me really bad. 

I have become braver and I am not so afraid anymore.

I understand her more.

Me too!   

Just kidding Janet!   

I'm still skeerd of ya sometimes!   

Woooohoooo, I'm stackin' it up till KTF speaks!!!!   

OK KTF, I'm in danger of gettin' in trouble with the mods here, and you know how I like to stay in the good graces of the mods!!!!  If I add one more to this stack, billb's gonna appear I just know it!!!!!  Don't make me call out billb!  Come out, come out, and talk KTF....Don't make me start a countdown!!!!!  You are much better at those than I am....it will be ugly if you force me to start a countdown......Now come on out and post RIGHT NOW....!!!!!!

Pretty please....with sugar on top!!!!!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: February 26, 2009, 11:03:27 PM »

I'm ok guys, thanks.  I'm not going anywhere and I'll never stop until justice is served.   

The last thing I want to do is distract from the mission...and it does hurt a bit to imagine someone you respect may suspect you of being somehow associated with any fool run amuck on some twisted internet power-trip.

That song was from "9 1/2 Weeks" wasn't it?????     

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: February 26, 2009, 11:05:31 PM »

That song was from "9 1/2 Weeks" wasn't it?????     

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: February 26, 2009, 11:05:43 PM »

Janet,as well as all Monkey's should ask question's.That's why i appreciate Scared Monkey's.Complete transparency.I know,that if i'm not on track,i can trust and have complete FAITH that the Monkey's will keep me focused!Did Janet's post confuse me a bit?Absolutely.I was aware of Stovall working for Underwater but,was unaware that he was taken over to Legacy Offshore!Sometimes this stuff doesn't make sense to me when i first look at it but putting it out there is the important thing.I know if another Monkey comes across something it could make sense later.

Me personally.I don't believe these POS went down their without an incentive.Were Silvetti,Schaefer and Trahan in complete agreement on an incentive?All these POS got something outta this.I'm hoping i can continue to contribute to one day finding out what the incentive was for each and everyone of these Traitor's.

Always remember.I have much love for the Monkey cage and the participants as long as the goal is JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY.If that means questioning me!Do it every day.That's what seeking justice is all about!Keep me focused!Also.Remember.I'm as loyal as they come and will defend each and every monkey to no end!I think many have seen that...

OK.I'll shut up! I hope LifeSong doesn't go anywhere as well!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #334 on: February 26, 2009, 11:06:57 PM »

Lifesong,

Glad you are hanging around.  Your efforts are appreciated...can you tell? 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: February 26, 2009, 11:10:18 PM »

Thanks Lifesong and KTF!!!!! 

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: February 26, 2009, 11:15:24 PM »

Janet,as well as all Monkey's should ask question's.That's why i appreciate Scared Monkey's.Complete transparency.I know,that if i'm not on track,i can trust and have complete FAITH that the Monkey's will keep me focused!Did Janet's post confuse me a bit?Absolutely.I was aware of Stovall working for Underwater but,was unaware that he was taken over to Legacy Offshore!Sometimes this stuff doesn't make sense to me when i first look at it but putting it out there is the important thing.I know if another Monkey comes across something it could make sense later.

Me personally.I don't believe these POS went down their without an incentive.Were Silvetti,Schaefer and Trahan in complete agreement on an incentive?All these POS got something outta this.I'm hoping i can continue to contribute to one day finding out what the incentive was for each and everyone of these Traitor's.

Always remember.I have much love for the Monkey cage and the participants as long as the goal is JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY.If that means questioning me!Do it every day.That's what seeking justice is all about!Keep me focused!Also.Remember.I'm as loyal as they come and will defend each and every monkey to no end!I think many have seen that...

Well said, KTF.

P.S.  Don't shutup.

LifeSong's timeline is great.

Janet have a wonderful trip.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #337 on: February 26, 2009, 11:15:44 PM »

Don't stop or shut up.  It's not what we do.      I think Lifesong isn't going anywhere.

We've all learned along the way that it isn't about me, it's about Natalee.   People question and counter posts.  It happens and we all just have to counter back or agree that the question or counter was reasonable or not.   Sometimes silence is the best, but disappearing not so good.       

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: February 26, 2009, 11:19:03 PM »

Thanks Lifesong and KTF!!!!! 

Thanx TM!I want all Monkey's to know the appreciation and admiration i have for all of you.Everybody contributes in each Monkey's own way!I'm not as organized as many monkey's know.That's why i post many things sometimes.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: February 26, 2009, 11:23:52 PM »

To Scared Monkey's,Red,Dugga,Klaas,CBB,San,2nj,MuffyBee,as well as anyone i left out!This forum is a rock and foundation for those without a voice......You all should know you are appreciated more then you know...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.