April 30, 2024, 05:38:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208027 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #340 on: February 26, 2009, 11:29:54 PM »

To Scared Monkey's,Red,Dugga,Klaas,CBB,San,2nj,MuffyBee,as well as anyone i left out!This forum is a rock and foundation for those without a voice......You all should know you are appreciated more then you know...

AMEN!!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #341 on: February 26, 2009, 11:32:31 PM »

Hey Monkeys.....I'm Very Happy to see that things have gotten straightened out in the cage.....I Am about to make a post about the PO Box and Tim Trahan.....And I certainly don't want to cause any problems....LOL... I will do My best to explain what I have found......Justice for Natalee and Her Family is where it is at for Scared Monkeys and I for One Love Being a Part of this Cage...BRB!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #342 on: February 26, 2009, 11:33:06 PM »

Whew...
I'm glad that's over....
I was afraid I would have to tack onto TM's stacking post and once again...break my own stacking record!!
Monkeys are all about Justice for Natalee!!
The fakers/distractors will always get weeded out...
Thank you all for working misunderstandings out...
I ain't leaving until there is Justice for Natalee.....And I firmly believe all you wonderful Monkeys IS the reason there will be....
Keep on Keeping on!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #343 on: February 26, 2009, 11:41:37 PM »

Hi, billb....you're here early enough tonight to actually talk to someone.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: February 26, 2009, 11:42:45 PM »

I'm ok guys, thanks.  I'm not going anywhere and I'll never stop until justice is served.   

The link to "He Who Shall Not Be Named"'s post just freaked me out a little. 

The last thing I want to do is distract from the mission...and it does hurt a bit to imagine someone you respect may suspect you of being somehow associated with any fool run amuck on some twisted internet power-trip.

I hope its just my mistake, but I'll be a more cautious going forward.

Magnolia - how long did it take to stop being scared of her? 

Janet - if I didn't care it wouldn't matter to me what you think.

San - you can keep your hat on!   

I think the fear turned to respect!

I am so glad you are sticking around.  I love your timeline!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: February 26, 2009, 11:44:51 PM »

Whew...
I'm glad that's over....
I was afraid I would have to tack onto TM's stacking post and once again...break my own stacking record!!
I ain't leaving until there is Justice for Natalee.....And I firmly believe all you wonderful Monkeys IS the reason there will be....
Keep on Keeping on!

As i'm able to pay attention to the forum on a consistent basis due to the type of work i do.I've heeded Kermit's words from follow the money and patterns.That pertains to companies and when poster's post.It is interesting.I believe we have actually made some progress in different areas without the distractions.From CapsLockwizard,The meeting that took place on the Persistence,in regards to an incentive for Silvetti(Go Tamikosmom),as well as delving deeper into the DNA of the Schaefer,Trahan and Silvetti mindset.Each and every day we'll get closer.I do think we'll have to let some time go by in order for more information to come out in the form of contracts.It will happen i believe!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: February 26, 2009, 11:48:16 PM »

Whew...
I'm glad that's over....
Keep on Keeping on!

As i'm able to pay attention to the forum on a consistent basis due to the type of work i do.I've heeded Kermit's words from follow the money and patterns.That pertains to companies and when poster's post.It is interesting.I believe we have actually made some progress in different areas without the distractions.From CapsLockwizard,The meeting that took place on the Persistence,in regards to an incentive for Silvetti(Go Tamikosmom),as well as delving deeper into the DNA of the Schaefer,Trahan and Silvetti mindset.Each and every day we'll get closer.I do think we'll have to let some time go by in order for more information to come out in the form of contracts.It will happen i believe!

I believe too, KTF.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: February 26, 2009, 11:50:55 PM »

I'm ok guys, thanks.  I'm not going anywhere and I'll never stop until justice is served.   

The link to "He Who Shall Not Be Named"'s post just freaked me out a little. 

The last thing I want to do is distract from the mission...and it does hurt a bit to imagine someone you respect may suspect you of being somehow associated with any fool run amuck on some twisted internet power-trip.

I hope its just my mistake, but I'll be a more cautious going forward.

Magnolia - how long did it take to stop being scared of her?   

Janet - if I didn't care it wouldn't matter to me what you think.

San - you can keep your hat on!   

Lifesong

The only reason I posted that article was to back up Magnolia's post as far as the Lake Arthur location.  I used the SM search engine ... key word "Lake Arthur" and ... there was the article.  I was not even think about you when I responded to Magnolia's post.

I check back and ... I have always upheld you and the great effort that you have put into a timeline that puts all the happenings into a perspective that the reader can easily grasp.

Janet

+++++++

I found all of these addresses around the Houston area for Timothy D.Trahan

Background Report for Timothy D. Trahan

LOCATIONS FOR TIMOTHY D. TRAHAN:
5 Addresses in Houston, TX
3 Addresses in Lake Arthur, LA
2 Addresses in Kaplan, LA
1 Address in League City, TX

RELATIVES OF TIMOTHY TRAHAN:
Shelva Trahan  wife
 alias used Tim Trahan

COMPLETE REPORT INCLUDES (WHEN AVAILABLE):

Magnolia, Tim Trahan is a very common name in my area. Would his company have info. on him?

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #707 12/22
« Reply #675 on: December 25, 2007, 04:46:49 AM »

SWLA Natives Search For Natalee Holloway

Prosecutors in the Natalee Holloway case said they will reopen the case "if new serious evidence were to be found." Searching for that evidence is a world renowned underwater search team, which includes two Southwest Louisiana natives. We spoke to one of them by satellite phone Sunday afternoon off the coast of Aruba.

"We're looking for a needle in a haystack, that's a big challenge in and of itself," said Tim Trahan. 

Lake Arthur native Tim Trahan is talking about his latest search. Trahan and Lake Charles native Louis Schaefer Jr. head up Underwater Expeditions around the world. Their latest assignment: the hunt for Natalee Holloway off the coast of Aruba.

"It's taken a lot of turns and twists and we finally got the boat off from New Iberia and got it down to Aruba and we started the operation here," said Trahan.

Leaving New Iberia November 26th the R/V Persistence arrived in Aruba December 15th. On board are several experts in the case, including Tim Miller with Texas Equusearch. Acting on a tip, their search for the Alabama teen has taken them to the west point of the island.

"Tim had really felt strongly that the body was put in a crab trap or some kind of metal container and dropped into the ocean," said Trahan. 

Since their arrival, they've been mapping the bottom of the ocean floor with special sonars and high-tech computers for points of interest that could be metal objects. Their scans of have taken them from 60 to 950 feet below Aruba's waters.

"In searching for points of interest, we are making a grid, and when we get done with the whole grid we're going to utilize a remote controlled vehicle which will be going down to inspect each target of interest that we have through the whole grid," explained Trahan.

Sacrificing time away from family, the crew will work around the clock through Christmas and New Years in hopes of finding Natalee and bringing closure to her family... at no charge.

"Natalee's family were speechless for a little while it was a lot of tears from both sides, you know it's hard to meet a family that's lost a child and a lot of times we don't know what to say, but the only thing we could say is we are going to go over there and do the best we can and try to bring their daughter home," said Trahan. "They are very appreciative they call every day and thank us, thank us. It just feels good to do something you feel right about."

Other companies donating their services include J.D. Silvetti, Seatronics, Offshore Innovative Solutions, Pro Log Incorporated, Wilkens Weather Technologies and Agiosat.

A crew from Dateline NBC is also on board documenting the entire operation. Trahan says they don't know how long they'll be out there.

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=7537588&nav=0nqx

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2470.msg321503;topicseen#msg321503

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: February 26, 2009, 11:52:40 PM »

The Tim Trahan from KTF's Post from last night about SEC is in MO the same Tim Trahan that did the dive on the trap....As for the PO Box in Kemah I found an address that belonged to Tim Trahan and an address that belonged to Holly J Cooper (one of the PO BOX Holders) that are one and the same the only problem is that I have no idea if They had the address at the same time or if it was in November 2007 when the donations were requested to be sent to the PO Box....I do have one source that is going to try to verify the timeframe for Me but it is not a given that I will get the information.....so at this point in time I can not positively say that this is a match for Trahan and Cooper...I will post more information if and when I get it....I welcome any help that any Monkeys can give on this search....I wish I had something that was a  positive match but right now its just not happening but I will keep trying to verify who held that PO Box in November 2007...I do believe that eventually I will find what We are looking for...  

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #349 on: February 26, 2009, 11:56:58 PM »

I know.....Now what too say?
On sooo many levels...I'm probably the last one in a position to state anything profound to all the wonderful Monkeys here.
But as I read today, I saw a misunderstanding start to fester between some of my favorite posters...and I was concerned of the consequences as the day went on.
I'm so glad it has worked out, and for all the right reasons...Justice for Natalee...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: February 26, 2009, 11:58:29 PM »

The Tim Trahan from KTF's Post from last night about SEC is in MO the same Tim Trahan that did the dive on the trap....As for the PO Box in Kemah I found an address that belonged to Tim Trahan and an address that belonged to Holly J Cooper (one of the PO BOX Holders) that are one and the same the only problem is that I have no idea if They had the address at the same time or if it was in November 2007 when the donations were requested to be sent to the PO Box....I do have one source that is going to try to verify the timeframe for Me but it is not a given that I will get the information.....so at this point in time I can not positively say that this is a match for Trahan and Cooper...I will post more information if and when I get it....I welcome any help that any Monkeys can give on this search....I wish I had something that was a  positive match but right now its just not happening but I will keep trying to verify who held that PO Box in November 2007...I do believe that eventually I will find what We are looking for...  

Thanks Hotping! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: February 26, 2009, 11:59:06 PM »

Thank you, Hotping.  Your efforts are very much appreciated and admired. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: February 26, 2009, 11:59:13 PM »

On sooo many levels...I'm probably the last one in a position to state anything profound to all the wonderful Monkeys here.
But as I read today, I saw a misunderstanding start to fester between some of my favorite posters...and I was concerned of the consequences as the day went on.
I'm so glad it has worked out, and for all the right reasons...Justice for Natalee...

AMEN.   JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

In God We Trust!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: February 26, 2009, 11:59:22 PM »

Great work! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: February 26, 2009, 11:59:50 PM »

Whew...
I'm glad that's over....
Keep on Keeping on!

Hi billb!  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: February 27, 2009, 12:00:20 AM »

That's the reason i find the SEC happenings so important.If in fact that is the Tim Trahan that dove on the Trap.That should answer your Question Janet.If he's commited insider trading for what?$8'000 dollars.What would it take for him to give a Thumbs down,nothing in the trap statement?Not much in my opinion!Now we have 2 of the 3 Major players,as our friend CapsLockWizard would say,commiting very serious crimes?So.What would be the incentive to search for Natale Holloway?Where are the pressure points?They are there....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: February 27, 2009, 12:01:06 AM »

Thank You TM and 2NJ.....I will not give up....I believe that it is important to find out where those donations went too.....

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: February 27, 2009, 12:01:46 AM »

AMEN billb!  

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: February 27, 2009, 12:02:00 AM »

Lifesong

The only reason I posted that article was to back up Magnolia's post as far as the Lake Arthur location.  I used the SM search engine ... key word "Lake Arthur" and ... there was the article.  I was not even think about you when I responded to Magnolia's post.

I check back and ... I have always upheld you and the great effort that you have put into a timeline that puts all the happenings into a perspective that the reader can easily grasp.

Janet

+++++++

I believe you, Janet, and I'm sorry - it was my mistake.  I don't/wouldn't blame anyone here if they were suspicious of anyone after all that's happened.  I am myself, so I probably expected it and was therefore oversensitive.

We all know that forums, like email, can sometimes be difficult because we lose important communication cues like tone of voice, body language, etc.  Next time I get to feeling hinky like that, I'll just ask.  And I do agree with KTF about questioning and keeping on track.  There's too much at stake and already too many divisions.

I'm glad it's over and I'm especially glad that wasn't little Hayleigh's body in that dumpster.  I've been back to work since that announcement.

On we go...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: February 27, 2009, 12:02:41 AM »

Thank You TM and 2NJ.....I will not give up....I believe that it is important to find out where those donations went too.....

Absolutely!!!!  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.