April 30, 2024, 01:27:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208189 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #360 on: February 27, 2009, 12:03:58 AM »

Hi, billb....you're here early enough tonight to actually talk to someone.   

I know.....Now what too say?
On sooo many levels...I'm probably the last one in a position to state anything profound to all the wonderful Monkeys here.
But as I read today, I saw a misunderstanding start to fester between some of my favorite posters...and I was concerned of the consequences as the day went on.
I'm so glad it has worked out, and for all the right reasons...Justice for Natalee...

I think it's all good, now.  I hope so, anyway, and want you to know that I knew you were posting last night/this morning when most had retired....except for TX.  My intent was humor and not to make light of your post tonight.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #361 on: February 27, 2009, 12:04:38 AM »

Whew...
I'm glad that's over....
I was afraid I would have to tack onto TM's stacking post and once again...break my own stacking record!!
Monkeys are all about Justice for Natalee!!
The fakers/distractors will always get weeded out...
Thank you all for working misunderstandings out...
I ain't leaving until there is Justice for Natalee.....And I firmly believe all you wonderful Monkeys IS the reason there will be....
Keep on Keeping on!

Hi billb!  
TM...great Stacks!!
Our family is whole again....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: February 27, 2009, 12:04:40 AM »

Thank You TM and 2NJ.....I will not give up....I believe that it is important to find out where those donations went too.....

Again.If in fact Tim Trahan has already committed insider trading.Was the P.O Box(donations)a pay-off,and or a part of the incentive for the thumbs down,nothing statement?If it is him on the P.O. Box!UHHH-OHHHH..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #363 on: February 27, 2009, 12:08:15 AM »

Thank You TM and 2NJ.....I will not give up....I believe that it is important to find out where those donations went too.....

Again.If in fact Tim Trahan has already committed insider trading.Was the P.O Box(donations)a pay-off,and or a part of the incentive for the thumbs down,nothing statement?If it is him on the P.O. Box!UHHH-OHHHH..
KTF I have had the same thoughts.....I just wonder how much money went to that PO Box...I personally sent all of My Donations Through TES....Thank Goodness!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: February 27, 2009, 12:10:24 AM »

The Tim Trahan from KTF's Post from last night about SEC is in MO the same Tim Trahan that did the dive on the trap....As for the PO Box in Kemah I found an address that belonged to Tim Trahan and an address that belonged to Holly J Cooper (one of the PO BOX Holders) that are one and the same the only problem is that I have no idea if They had the address at the same time or if it was in November 2007 when the donations were requested to be sent to the PO Box....I do have one source that is going to try to verify the timeframe for Me but it is not a given that I will get the information.....so at this point in time I can not positively say that this is a match for Trahan and Cooper...I will post more information if and when I get it....I welcome any help that any Monkeys can give on this search....I wish I had something that was a  positive match but right now its just not happening but I will keep trying to verify who held that PO Box in November 2007...I do believe that eventually I will find what We are looking for...  

Great work! 
Thanks Wreck...but its not done Yet.....I will be getting more info soon....I Hope and Pray! 

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: February 27, 2009, 12:11:31 AM »

The Tim Trahan from KTF's Post from last night about SEC is in MO the same Tim Trahan that did the dive on the trap....As for the PO Box in Kemah I found an address that belonged to Tim Trahan and an address that belonged to Holly J Cooper (one of the PO BOX Holders) that are one and the same the only problem is that I have no idea if They had the address at the same time or if it was in November 2007 when the donations were requested to be sent to the PO Box....I do have one source that is going to try to verify the timeframe for Me but it is not a given that I will get the information.....so at this point in time I can not positively say that this is a match for Trahan and Cooper...I will post more information if and when I get it....I welcome any help that any Monkeys can give on this search....I wish I had something that was a  positive match but right now its just not happening but I will keep trying to verify who held that PO Box in November 2007...I do believe that eventually I will find what We are looking for...  

That's the reason i find the SEC happenings so important.If in fact that is the Tim Trahan that dove on the Trap.That should answer your Question Janet.If he's commited insider trading for what?$8'000 dollars.What would it take for him to give a Thumbs down,nothing in the trap statement?Not much in my opinion!Now we have 2 of the 3 Major players,as our friend CapsLockWizard would say,commiting very serious crimes?So.What would be the incentive to search for Natale Holloway?Where are the pressure points?They are there....
KTF...
I totally agree!!
I believe we (your doing the heavy lifting) are in the fact finding stage connecting dots of the associations.....
It is an important stage so that we can recognize the contracts trail when it starts to emerge.
Lifesong collection of facts/events for the timeline (Thanks lifesong!) keeps us focused....and of course, with Janet's no holds barred line of questioning (good thing. ) we are driving towards the truth.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #366 on: February 27, 2009, 12:13:51 AM »

Whew...
I'm glad that's over....
I was afraid I would have to tack onto TM's stacking post and once again...break my own stacking record!!
Monkeys are all about Justice for Natalee!!
The fakers/distractors will always get weeded out...
Thank you all for working misunderstandings out...
I ain't leaving until there is Justice for Natalee.....And I firmly believe all you wonderful Monkeys IS the reason there will be....
Keep on Keeping on!

Hi billb!  
TM...great Stacks!!
Our family is whole again....

Woooohoooo, the suction was tremendous on that one big one; but my determination to make KTF smile, and get him back in here was stronger!!!!!  Thank goodness I didn't have to try it again!!!!!  But I would have, even if my post ended up lost forever among all those quotes!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: February 27, 2009, 12:14:03 AM »

Great work! 
Thanks Wreck...but its not done Yet.....I will be getting more info soon....I Hope and Pray! 

Same address and same PO Box is a mighty big coincidence, IMO.  You have done great Hotping.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: February 27, 2009, 12:15:14 AM »

G'nite, all.  Time for me to get some zzz's.  See you later. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: February 27, 2009, 12:16:25 AM »

Goodnight 2NJ!  Thanks for all you do!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: February 27, 2009, 12:16:50 AM »

Did everyone else already figure out that the "1 minute of dive time left" on the 30th was probably because they'd already used up the tanks on the previous dive(s) that day - before Dateline was filming?  That thought just hit me while I was reading KTF's post about Trahan getting paid off from the po box donations, and it felt like a revelation of the obvious.  I don't think they would make that up as it testifies to being so unprepared. 

Great job, Hotping!  Thank you!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: February 27, 2009, 12:16:52 AM »

Lifesong

The only reason I posted that article was to back up Magnolia's post as far as the Lake Arthur location.  I used the SM search engine ... key word "Lake Arthur" and ... there was the article.  I was not even think about you when I responded to Magnolia's post.

I check back and ... I have always upheld you and the great effort that you have put into a timeline that puts all the happenings into a perspective that the reader can easily grasp.

Janet

+++++++

I believe you, Janet, and I'm sorry - it was my mistake.  I don't/wouldn't blame anyone here if they were suspicious of anyone after all that's happened.  I am myself, so I probably expected it and was therefore oversensitive.

We all know that forums, like email, can sometimes be difficult because we lose important communication cues like tone of voice, body language, etc.  Next time I get to feeling hinky like that, I'll just ask.  And I do agree with KTF about questioning and keeping on track.  There's too much at stake and already too many divisions.

I'm glad it's over and I'm especially glad that wasn't little Hayleigh's body in that dumpster.  I've been back to work since that announcement.

On we go...

You are so right!! A forum doesn't let you express facial expressions, tone of voice, or empathy. 95% of my posts are "sarcastic" in nature -- I use this as my way to make a point, but I know I am "mis-read" a lot or am dismissed as not being serious. I have had to "apologize" more than probably anyone here! (We need more emoticons besides the "monkey cool" and monkey wink" ones!) Carry on everyone -- we are all on the same page -- we just get mis-understood sometimes!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: February 27, 2009, 12:17:20 AM »

On sooo many levels...I'm probably the last one in a position to state anything profound to all the wonderful Monkeys here.
But as I read today, I saw a misunderstanding start to fester between some of my favorite posters...and I was concerned of the consequences as the day went on.
I'm so glad it has worked out, and for all the right reasons...Justice for Natalee...

I think it's all good, now.  I hope so, anyway, and want you to know that I knew you were posting last night/this morning when most had retired....except for TX.  My intent was humor and not to make light of your post tonight.   
2NJSons_Mom...
No worries, and certainly no offense taken....
My intent is mostly humor - but with utmost respect for the seriousness of why we are all here.
If we allow misunderstandings to stop our good cause...the bad guys win..
I HATE when the bad guys win, and I'm confident that this is the place where bad guys DON'T win....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: February 27, 2009, 12:19:53 AM »

Goodnight 2nj!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: February 27, 2009, 12:20:19 AM »

Great work! 

Same address and same PO Box is a mighty big coincidence, IMO.  You have done great Hotping.
Thanks Magnolia!  The PO Box did not show for Trahan but a physical address that He had and that Cooper had Matched....Cooper had the PO Box at one time.....so its a Great Possibility  that Cooper and Trahan know each other.....In other words Cooper could have gotten the box in Her name to cover for Trahan....MO...

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: February 27, 2009, 12:20:37 AM »

Goodnight 2NJ.  Thank you & God Bless.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: February 27, 2009, 12:20:56 AM »

2NJSons_Mom...
No worries, and certainly no offense taken....
My intent is mostly humor - but with utmost respect for the seriousness of why we are all here.
If we allow misunderstandings to stop our good cause...the bad guys win..
I HATE when the bad guys win, and I'm confident that this is the place where bad guys DON'T win....

I agree 100% billb!  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: February 27, 2009, 12:20:59 AM »

Lifesong

The only reason I posted that article was to back up Magnolia's post as far as the Lake Arthur location.  I used the SM search engine ... key word "Lake Arthur" and ... there was the article.  I was not even think about you when I responded to Magnolia's post.

I check back and ... I have always upheld you and the great effort that you have put into a timeline that puts all the happenings into a perspective that the reader can easily grasp.

Janet

+++++++

I believe you, Janet, and I'm sorry - it was my mistake.  I don't/wouldn't blame anyone here if they were suspicious of anyone after all that's happened.  I am myself, so I probably expected it and was therefore oversensitive.

We all know that forums, like email, can sometimes be difficult because we lose important communication cues like tone of voice, body language, etc.  Next time I get to feeling hinky like that, I'll just ask.  And I do agree with KTF about questioning and keeping on track.  There's too much at stake and already too many divisions.

I'm glad it's over and I'm especially glad that wasn't little Hayleigh's body in that dumpster.  I've been back to work since that announcement.

On we go...

You are so right!! A forum doesn't let you express facial expressions, tone of voice, or empathy. 95% of my posts are "sarcastic" in nature -- I use this as my way to make a point, but I know I am "mis-read" a lot or am dismissed as not being serious. I have had to "apologize" more than probably anyone here! (We need more emoticons besides the "monkey cool" and monkey wink" ones!) Carry on everyone -- we are all on the same page -- we just get mis-understood sometimes!

I love your sarcasism, Wreck.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: February 27, 2009, 12:22:07 AM »

Great work! 

Hotping, I have included a link which may or may not help figuring ownership of the p.o box. I'm not sure if it will help, but I am trying my best to get your answers. 
http://www.junkfax.org/fax/misc/pobox.htm
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: February 27, 2009, 12:23:00 AM »

Good Night 2NJ!

Thanks Lifesong!

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.