April 30, 2024, 02:22:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 207969 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: February 27, 2009, 02:57:53 AM »

Aruban Dutch controversy

Published: Thursday 26 February 2009 09:20 UTC
Last updated: Thursday 26 February 2009 09:20 UTC

Kingdom Relations Minister Ank Bijleveld has lashed out at Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes for leaking confidential information. The autonomous island of Aruba forms part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. A weekly report drawn up by the Dutch representation there clearly stated its contents were confidential.

In the report, a national security service official wrote that the brother of Minister Croes was responsible for Aruba's increasingly anti-Dutch policy. The document sparked widespread controversy, and the Aruban government demanded the withdrawal of the Dutch national security service official in question.

However, in a letter to parliament, Minister Bijleveld writes she has no intention of complying with the Aruban demand, and says she is concerned about corruption in Aruba and possible conflicts of interests. She also points out that the report was not the official opinion of the Dutch representation.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/zijlijn/6192217/Aruban-Dutch-controversy

funny thing is that the report precisely is about corruption in Aruba and possible conflicts of interests.
she says it is not the official opinion of the Dutch representation, but does seem to agree with it anyway. 

caesu,

I am assuming that Rudy Croes is trying to expel Mos not because he thinks Mos actually involved in the spying/memo scandal but as a formal protest the way a governement will usually expel a foreign diplomat?

So I wonder how he selected Mos for that purpose? 

Do you think it is because Mos is not going along with something Rudy wants like perhaps investigating Jan van der Straten?  Or did Rudy just pick a Dutchie at random?

Edit to fix spacing.

Rudy Croes is paranoid and hates everything Dutch.

in his written comments about the VNO-report he alleges that the AVP is working together with the CDA to oust the MEP in the election this September. both AVP and CDA are christian-democrat parties.
CDA is a governing party, prime-minister Balkenende, justice-minister Ballin and State-Secretary Bijleveld are of this party.

this leaked VNO-report confirmed his paranoia. it must have totally set him off in a mad rage.

about the firing of Mos. this is only alleged by one Dutch newspaper.
it is been denied by Aruba government and by Mos. but Croes himself hasn't commented in this.

however the timeline is interesting.

January 15th: date of VNO-report
http://www.nrc.nl/multimedia/archive/00205/week_3_1__205580a.pdf

(following dates can be a day off, because an article appears of course often a day later)

February 2nd/3rd: Chairman board of Dutch PG's Harm Brouwer is on Aruba and offers Mos a choice between two jobs in The Netherlands.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_52476.php

February 4th: Rudy Croes makes VNO-report public. accuses the Dutch of espionage.
wants a apology from the Dutch and the writers of the VNO-report to leave Aruba.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52415.php - in English

February 6th: public prosecutors Mos and Van der Schaf fired (according to Trouw newspaper).
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52496.php - in English

February 6th: Oduber wants AIVD (Dutch intelligence service) to leave Aruba.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52435.php

February 7th: Aruba minister plenipotary Frido Croes denies Mos and Van der Schaft are fired because of VNO-report.
Hans Mos himself also denies this.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52513.php

February 11th: Croes echoes demand of Oduber for AIVD to leave Aruba and wants the Dutch government to publically apologize for the VNO-report

February 25th: Bijleveld criticizes Croes for making the VNO-report public, says the AIVD won't leave and brings up her concern about corruption and cronyism on Aruba. no apology!!
Bijleveld also want to have talks with Oduber about the judiciary, because Aruba is no co-operating about the Higher Court, this worries her too.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53179.php
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53178.php

February 26th: Aruba announces that it will co-operate again. under condition that its autonomy is respected.
Croes is tired of Aruba being the scape goat all the time and brings up the VNO-report again.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53232.php

February 26th: Croes is not amused with the response from Bijleveld.
continues to demand an apology and wants the writers of the VNO-report to leave Aruba.
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53233.php

(in the meantime the Dutch parliament is asking Bijleveld questions and is not satisfied with her answers)
http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_52592.php - in English

now i ask why did Croes make the VNO-report public the day after Mos got these two job offered while the VNO-report is by then already 2 weeks old?
i assume that when such a report is leaked this gets immediately passed on to the paranoid Rudy Croes.

before March 1st Mos will decide which of the two jobs he is going to take.

next week March 4th a debate about this with Bijleveld in a parlamentairy committee.
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/vergaderingen/commissievergaderingen/per_commissie/details.jsp?parlisnummer=2009A00346&dayofweek=&his=
that's going to be a very difficult debate.
i wouldn't be surprised if there is a major shift in the attitude towards Aruba.
already Bijleveld is giving out such sign by to giving in to Aruba's demands, in fact doing the opposite.

on the other islands there are also plenty of problems about the kingdom reforms.
when the debate was planned Aruba wasn't even on the agenda. and now it has 3 items added.
7.   Aruba
31700-30 d.d. 10 februari 2009
8.   Reactie op verzoek Agema over dat de minister van Justitie van Aruba AIVD-ers uit wil zetten
31700-32 d.d. 19 februari 2009
9.   Aruba, weekbericht vertegenwoordiging
31700-33 d.d. 24 februari 2009

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: February 27, 2009, 07:18:08 AM »

Thank you caesu for explaining this in detail with a timeline.

Excerpting this comment from you.....

i wouldn't be surprised if there is a major shift in the attitude towards Aruba.
already Bijleveld is giving out such sign by to giving in to Aruba's demands, in fact doing the opposite.

If there is a shift, what real and vivid consequences would there be? Would Croes and Oduber be at risk of losing their power?

I so hope your answer to that is yes.......and that it would be soon.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 27, 2009, 07:37:56 AM »

I was going to enjoy the exciting all new episode of Burn Notice last night but I made the mistake of taking my shower first which always puts me to sleep.

Next thing I know, it is 3 a.m. so just stumble to bed and did not even log off.

Glad all monkeys are present and accounted for this morning, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: February 27, 2009, 07:43:48 AM »

caesu,

Yes, thank you for keeping us up on this power struggle or infighting or whatever it is that Rudy Croes is doing.

Do you think he thinks Mos directly contributed to the allegations in the leaked report?  Or is Croes just striking out randomly at any Dutch he can?

With the replacement of Mos, we get yet another new person who will not be up to speed on the investigation into Natalee's disappearance.  The ALE in charge might as well have had a revolving door for the number of changes as to who was in charge it has changed so often.

What Rudy Croes seems to really want is all Arubans in all positions.  I wonder who he wants for OM now if Mos is leaving?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: February 27, 2009, 08:02:37 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: February 27, 2009, 08:51:17 AM »

Hotping - you had asked about Superior Diving.

Yes, we knew about it.  But it is a bit convoluted.

Superior Diving/Superior Offshore seem to be interchangeable, with Superior Offshore having been the prevalent name used in recent years.

Until the class action suit - since then, we noticed the name Superior Diving had re-surfaced, and was being used again.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: February 27, 2009, 09:07:27 AM »

Hendrik Croes is very active in the promotion of business interests on Bonaire and Curacao (Aruba and, of course). Netherlands (which increasingly demands transparency of governance) is not used. The MEP will be the next time on ramkoers Holland go on the instructions of Hendrik Croes.

The political game with the Netherlands by Henry with the following players and roles filled:

Nel Oduber is moderately cooperative and ever apologized for the behavior of Rudy Croes in the Netherlands. Bano Lopez makes the line with Justice, the Netherlands and in particular  the Minister of Justice and remains open, the Aruban ideas about spotlight. Henry is always in the background but is of course architect of the game. Note that with Oduber consider the strategy. This is therefore an active player and not a victim. Rudy plays the ramkoers role and set the tone in order to focus on the heritage of Betico to monitor and thus keep the electorate happy. Minister Wever feeds the nationalist sentiments of the electorate. Edward Son of Henry, Edward Croes is an advisor to the Minister and carry out the more "physical" role: he harasses people in the Croes-faction direction, together with Oduber's son (who recently against all advice of the Police Corps Aruba got a gun permit).  The PG is the oil man: he pursues public to cooperate, his minister called an initiated projectile and enter the meantime the plans of Henry from.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: February 27, 2009, 09:09:04 AM »

Hendrik Croes is very active in the promotion of business interests on Bonaire and Curacao (Aruba and, of course). Netherlands (which increasingly demands transparency of governance) is not used. The MEP will be the next time on ramkoers Holland go on the instructions of Hendrik Croes.

The political game with the Netherlands by Henry with the following players and roles filled:

Nel Oduber is moderately cooperative and ever apologized for the behavior of Rudy Croes in the Netherlands. Bano Lopez makes the line with Justice, the Netherlands and in particular  the Minister of Justice and remains open, the Aruban ideas about spotlight. Henry is always in the background but is of course architect of the game. Note that with Oduber consider the strategy. This is therefore an active player and not a victim. Rudy plays the ramkoers role and set the tone in order to focus on the heritage of Betico to monitor and thus keep the electorate happy. Minister Wever feeds the nationalist sentiments of the electorate. Edward Son of Henry, Edward Croes is an advisor to the Minister and carry out the more "physical" role: he harasses people in the Croes-faction direction, together with Oduber's son (who recently against all advice of the Police Corps Aruba got a gun permit).  The PG is the oil man: he pursues public to cooperate, his minister called an initiated projectile and enter the meantime the plans of Henry from.

Edit to add:  This is taken from the leaked VNO report, run through a Google translator.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: February 27, 2009, 09:14:08 AM »

For the Holly J Cooper/Tim Trahan address thing...............

I don't have any idea if this is 'the' Holly J Cooper - but maybe a run of her businesses to see if they tie into any of Schaefer or Silvetti's businesses would be a good idea?

Holly J Cooper Recall Attorney
18333 Egret Bay Blvd Ste 270
Houston, TX 77058 Map
•   (281) 335-3600

AKA
•  Ulysses Systems Inc., Holly J Cooper-Recall ATTORNEY AT TITLE, Eisystems Corp, Atrium Crest Executive Suites, Acsia Insurance Agency
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: February 27, 2009, 09:23:25 AM »

Edit to add:  This is taken from the leaked VNO report, run through a Google translator.

Who holds the office of PG now?  Would that be Pieterz?

PERSONA NON GRATA

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: February 27, 2009, 09:32:41 AM »

I believe so Anna.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: February 27, 2009, 09:37:45 AM »

I don't have any idea if this is 'the' Holly J Cooper - but maybe a run of her businesses to see if they tie into any of Schaefer or Silvetti's businesses would be a good idea?

Houston, TX 77058 Map
•   (281) 335-3600

AKA
•  Ulysses Systems Inc., Holly J Cooper-Recall ATTORNEY AT TITLE, Eisystems Corp, Atrium Crest Executive Suites, Acsia Insurance Agency

Ulysses Systems Inc  has partnerships with oil & ship exchange companies, as listed on their website.

http://www.ulysses-systems.com/logos.asp

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: February 27, 2009, 09:43:18 AM »

Houston, TX 77058 Map
•   (281) 335-3600

AKA

Ulysses Systems Inc  has partnerships with oil & ship exchange companies, as listed on their website.

And this is the type of software they provide:

Create Ship Working Model

Available to the Technical Superintendent in the office who is responsible for overseeing the correct set-up of the maintenance system for each vessel in the company
Maintenance components can be added from the Company Component List to individual ships. When a component is added to a ship, all the activities and spares are added, thus reducing the amount of repetitive work required when setting up several vessels.
Spares and activities can be assigned to the ship maintenance components and are included in the maintenance scheduler.
The hierarchical representation of the maintenance component tree defined during the task will be used during the context navigator for the ship and office-based systems.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: February 27, 2009, 09:44:59 AM »

Houston, TX 77058 Map
•   (281) 335-3600

AKA

And this is the type of software they provide:

Create Ship Working Model

Available to the Technical Superintendent in the office who is responsible for overseeing the correct set-up of the maintenance system for each vessel in the company
Maintenance components can be added from the Company Component List to individual ships. When a component is added to a ship, all the activities and spares are added, thus reducing the amount of repetitive work required when setting up several vessels.
Spares and activities can be assigned to the ship maintenance components and are included in the maintenance scheduler.
The hierarchical representation of the maintenance component tree defined during the task will be used during the context navigator for the ship and office-based systems.

ETA:

Ulysses was established in 1996 by people who have worked together in the shipping industry for over fifteen years. Ulysses seeks to provide business technological services to the marine industry based upon advanced telecommunications and information systems that help people work intuitively without special software training, and make information processing fundamentally more efficient.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: February 27, 2009, 09:47:26 AM »

Isn't this the company that was awarded/maybe not yet awarded the harbor relocation for Aruba:

Ulysses Systems works with some of the world's leading ship management and ship owning companies - for example:

AEGEAN BULK Co. Inc. Greece

ANDRIAKI SHIPPING CO. LTD. Greece 

ARCADIA SHIPMANAGEMENT, Greece

ATHENIAN SEA CARRIERS, Greece 

BOURBON OFFSHORE, France

CARDIFF MARINE INC., Greece

CLAUS- PETER OFFEN TANKSSCHIFFREEDEREI, Germany

CHELLARAM, Hong Kong.

DIORYX MARITIME CORPORATION, Greece

HALKIDON SHIPPING CORP. Greece

HORIZON LINES, USA

EITZEN GROUP, World Wide   

EURONAV SHIP MANAGEMENT (HELLAS)LTD., Greece

EXMAR, Belgium

FAIRMONT SHIPPING (Canada) Ltd., Canada

GREENPEACE, The Netherlands

GWF, Belgium

IINO MARINE SERVICES, Japan

IONIA SHIPMANAGEMENT S.A., Greece

INTERNATIONAL TANKER MANAGEMENT LTD.Dubai, Oslo, Germany, Singapore, Mumbai

JOHN T.ESSBERGER GmbH & Co KG, Germany 

KLSM (K-Line), Japan

KRISTEN MARINE S.A , Greece

LIQUIMAR TANKER MANAGEMENT, Greece

LOWER LAKES TOWING LTD, Canada

McKEIL MARINE LTD, Canada

MARITIME PERFORMANCES B.V, The Netherlands

NAFTOMAR SHIPPING & TRADING Co Ltd, Greece

NEW ASIAN SHIPPING COMPANY LTD. (NASHK),           Hong Kong

ORIENT LINE Co. LTD., Japan

PIONEER TANKERS, Greece

TOMASOS BROTHERS INC., Greece

TOP TANKERS MANAGEMENT INC., Greece

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: February 27, 2009, 09:49:01 AM »

Anyone want to ask them who their investors are?

Ulysses Systems has been successful in obtaining substantial seed capital from a number of private investors, investment funds and investment trusts. This combined with ongoing sales and research funding from the European commission makes Ulysses Systems a well-funded enterprise.

For additional investor information, please contact us at:
Phone: +1 734 632 8493
Email: investor@ulysses-systems.com
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: February 27, 2009, 09:54:12 AM »

Atrium Crest Executive Suites

The Cost Effective Alternative for Permanent or Temporary Plans:
The Executive Office Suite concept is the perfect way for the small businessperson, attorney, medical professional, entrepreneur, or local rep of a larger organization, to establish a local business presence in a fast, economical and effective way in premium office space. 

We offer rental of private offices (furnished or unfurnished), a comfortable waiting room, receptionist, secretarial assistance, modern telephone system including voice mail that is accessible 24 hours a day from outside the building, Hi-Speed Internet and conference room facilities. 

All office related needs are handled by our staff and all major equipment and amenities are in place.

http://www.atriumcrest.com/

You can rent office space or conference room, use their furnishings & staff hourly, daily, weekly. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: February 27, 2009, 09:59:27 AM »

The Executive Office Suite concept is the perfect way for the small businessperson, attorney, medical professional, entrepreneur, or local rep of a larger organization, to establish a local business presence in a fast, economical and effective way in premium office space. 

We offer rental of private offices (furnished or unfurnished), a comfortable waiting room, receptionist, secretarial assistance, modern telephone system including voice mail that is accessible 24 hours a day from outside the building, Hi-Speed Internet and conference room facilities. 

All office related needs are handled by our staff and all major equipment and amenities are in place.

You can rent office space or conference room, use their furnishings & staff hourly, daily, weekly. 

Well now that could come in handy for the ever evolving/new/name changing/holding companies we are seeing here.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: February 27, 2009, 10:00:38 AM »

That last post made me laugh.  I worked for a privately owned start up company years ago.  The office was a converted warehouse, which was functional and nice, but not exactly the environment the owners portrayed to the customers.  Whenever meetings with existing or potential customers were scheduled, the CEO & COO used a local hotel or other facility. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: February 27, 2009, 10:02:21 AM »

Well now that could come in handy for the ever evolving/new/name changing/holding companies we are seeing here.

Yes   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.