April 30, 2024, 11:13:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208086 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: February 27, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »

Jen....Coincidences do happen I just heard from My source and I was told that the name on the PO Box in Novemeber 2007 was Louis Schaefer Underwater Expeditions.....How Ya like Them apples.....Even though The Trahan Cooper info matched it turns out that the Money was going straight to Schaefer.....This information came directly from a postal employee....
[/quote]

Well then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr "I'm funding this search" Schaefer was doing so with OUR money.

Oh.  That opens up SO many doors here!!

Thank you Hotping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he share any of that with Silvetti to pay Kyle's invoices?

Hmmm.................guess that means that anyone who contributed a donation directly to that PO Box legally owns a portion of that ROV footage?  The footage Kyle told us Schaefer SOLD for a documentary.

Or at least, if donors don't own a portion of it................surely they have some rights to see everything that was recorded?

Surely they also have the right to see the ship's logs?

Surely they also have the right to see how their money was spent, in direct correlation to other monies that came in for donations?  Like say..............from corporations?  From TES?  From..................AHATA?!

Far as I know - Neither Louis Schaefer Jr, nor Superior Offshore are financially structured as trust funds?  Or charitable companies/entities?

Hmmm......................I wonder, since Superior's name was on the box.....................and that is a PUBLICLY traded company..................did these donations show up on their books?

Was an accounting kept as to how they were spent?

Surely stock holders would get to see that information?
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #481 on: February 27, 2009, 03:17:52 PM »

Jen....Coincidences do happen I just heard from My source and I was told that the name on the PO Box in Novemeber 2007 was Louis Schaefer Underwater Expeditions.....How Ya like Them apples.....Even though The Trahan Cooper info matched it turns out that the Money was going straight to Schaefer.....This information came directly from a postal employee....

Great Work, Hotping!!!

Thanks Lifesong!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: February 27, 2009, 03:20:01 PM »

Well then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm.................guess that means that anyone who contributed a donation directly to that PO Box legally owns a portion of that ROV footage?  The footage Kyle told us Schaefer SOLD for a documentary.

Or at least, if donors don't own a portion of it................surely they have some rights to see everything that was recorded?

Surely they also have the right to see how their money was spent, in direct correlation to other monies that came in for donations?  Like say..............from corporations?  From TES?  From..................AHATA?!

Far as I know - Neither Louis Schaefer Jr, nor Superior Offshore are financially structured as trust funds?  Or charitable companies/entities?

Hmmm......................I wonder, since Superior's name was on the box.....................and that is a PUBLICLY traded company..................did these donations show up on their books?

Was an accounting kept as to how they were spent?

Surely stock holders would get to see that information?
[/quote]

Was  Superior on the box or Underwater expeditions??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: February 27, 2009, 03:20:26 PM »

Editing Underwater for Superior.  Sorry.......

Well then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Far as I know - Neither Louis Schaefer Jr, nor Underwater Expeditions are financially structured as trust funds?  Or charitable companies/entities?

[/quote]

Kyle told us that UE had been "dissolved" and Trahan "fired" in July 2008.

This was A HUGE issue when litigation was being discussed over Freebirds publishing this info.

I am SO angry right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: February 27, 2009, 03:22:34 PM »

Well then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Far as I know - Neither Louis Schaefer Jr, nor Underwater Expeditions are financially structured as trust funds?  Or charitable companies/entities?

This was A HUGE issue when litigation was being discussed over Freebirds publishing this info.

[/quote]

Seems as though Kyle slowly is getting deeper into this mess!No??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: February 27, 2009, 03:23:04 PM »

Just found Underwater Expeditions new website!

http://topwaterexpeditions.com

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: February 27, 2009, 03:23:17 PM »

Well then!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Seems as though Kyle slowly is getting deeper into this mess!No??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: February 27, 2009, 03:23:39 PM »

I got this Business Report on Underwater Expeditions...Did We alreaduy know about the Eagle Syndication? 

Business Name:UNDERWATER EXPEDITIONS LLCOfficer's
Physical:350  Saint Paul   St,  Dallas,  TX  75201
Officer's Physical:2210  Twin Oaks   Blvd,  Kemah,  TX  77565
Corporate ID:TX800816593
Filing State:TX
Start Date:05/16/2007
Federal Tax ID:32032345095
Registry Number:0800816593
Address(es):2210  Twin Oaks   Blvd,  Kemah,  TX  77565
350  Saint Paul   St,  Dallas,  TX  75201
Officers/Directors:
Officer/Owner Name:SCHAEFER,  LOUIS  E
Associated Business(es):
Business Name:SUPERIOR MARINE SERVICES, LLC
Business Name:SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL, LLC
Business Name:EAGLE SYNDICATION, INC
Business Name:SCHAEFER REALTY HOLDINGS LLC
Business Name:SCHAEFER MARINE HOLDINGS LLC

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: February 27, 2009, 03:25:03 PM »

Why would you change the Web address???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: February 27, 2009, 03:26:23 PM »

I got this Business Report on Underwater Expeditions...Did We alreaduy know about the Eagle Syndication? 

Business Name:UNDERWATER EXPEDITIONS LLCOfficer's
Physical:350  Saint Paul   St,  Dallas,  TX  75201
Officer's Physical:2210  Twin Oaks   Blvd,  Kemah,  TX  77565
Corporate ID:TX800816593
Filing State:TX
Start Date:05/16/2007
Federal Tax ID:32032345095
Registry Number:0800816593
Address(es):2210  Twin Oaks   Blvd,  Kemah,  TX  77565
350  Saint Paul   St,  Dallas,  TX  75201
Officers/Directors:
Officer/Owner Name:SCHAEFER,  LOUIS  E
Associated Business(es):
Business Name:SUPERIOR MARINE SERVICES, LLC
Business Name:SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL, LLC
Business Name:EAGLE SYNDICATION, INC
Business Name:SCHAEFER REALTY HOLDINGS LLC
Business Name:SCHAEFER MARINE HOLDINGS LLC

I was unaware HotPing.Keep Rolling!How many F'ing companies can you have?Are we trying to hide something Mr.Schaefer???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: February 27, 2009, 03:27:45 PM »

Eagle Syndication Inc
2210 Twin Oaks Blvd
Kemah, TX 77565 2153 Tel: (281) 334-5222
Toll Free: No number available.
Fax: No number available.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: February 27, 2009, 03:32:10 PM »

Maybe we are starting to apply some pressure after all?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: February 27, 2009, 03:34:38 PM »

Well then!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

I'm so sorry, Jen.

Schaefer's people were dumbasses!  He already has a foundation - all they had to do was register the PO Box to the foundation.

Lucky for us they didn't!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: February 27, 2009, 03:39:24 PM »

Maybe we are starting to apply some pressure after all?

Maybe!It is amazing how you can sell close to a 100 million in stock,bankrupt Superior offshore,move the assets,Bankrupt Captain Elliot's,Fund a multi-million dollar search in Aruba,start a foundation, start Legacy offshore,and continue with Underwater Expeditions.Absolutely AMAZING...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: February 27, 2009, 03:41:14 PM »

Book Information
Every Breath You Take, by Judith Mcnaught
Download: You must sign in to Bookshare to download.

Brief Synopsis: Kate Donovan and Mitchell Wyatt spend an idyllic time on a tropical island, but a scandal forces the lovers apart.
Long Synopsis: Kate Donovan and Mitchell Wyatt spend an idyllic time on a tropical island, but a scandal forces the lovers apart.
Book Quality: Excellent
Book Size: 495 Pages
ISBN-10: 0345479912
ISBN-13: 9780345479914
Publisher: N/A
Date of Addition: 11/06/06
Copyright Date: 2006
Copyrighted By: Eagle Syndication, Inc.
Adult content: No
Language: English
Categories: Romance
Submitted By: New York Times Books
Proofread By: New York Times Books
Restrictions: This is a copyrighted book.
Availability: This book is available to members from The United States

http://www.bookshare.org/browse/legacy?id=40796&type=book

This proves that Eagle Syndication isn't just a name, they were doing business as early as 2006.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: February 27, 2009, 03:47:31 PM »

Eagle Syndication Inc
2210 Twin Oaks Blvd
Kemah, TX 77565 2153 Tel: (281) 334-5222
Toll Free: No number available.
Fax: No number available.

Here's a reort on Eagle Syndication

Business Name:EAGLE SYNDICATION INC
Mailing address:2210  Twin Oaks   Blvd,  Kemah,  TX  77565
Officer's address:2210  Twin Oaks   Blvd,  Kemah,  TX  77565
Registered Agent's address:2524  Highway 35,  ALVIN,  TX  77511
Start Date:01/10/1992
Expiration Date:00/00/0000
Nationality:Domestic
Duration:PERSIC Code:7822SIC
Description:Prerecorded Video Tapes (Wholesaling of)
Registered Agent:JUDITH MCHNAUGHT
Filing Number:0121890600
Record Number:10008_0207
FIPS Code:48
Address(es):2524  Highway 35,  ALVIN,  TX  77511
2210  Twin Oaks   Blvd,  Kemah,  TX  77565
Officers/Directors:
Officer/Owner Name:MCNAUGHT,  M  JUDITH
Officer/Owner Name:MCNAUGHT,  M JUDITH
Associated Business(es):
Business Name:SCHAEFER MARINE HOLDINGS LLCBusiness Name:EAGLE SYNDICATION INC

In God We Trust!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: February 27, 2009, 03:50:06 PM »

Jen,

Here's a little more proof UE was still doing business for you...dated September, 2008.

http://www.360tuna.com/forum/f59/underwater-expeditions-commitment-safety-3163/

Evidently they have some familiarity with being discussed on an internet forum.

Hey Kyle...You can run, but you cannot hide.  Tell the truth.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: February 27, 2009, 03:53:35 PM »

Business Name:EAGLE SYNDICATION INC

<snip>

Description:Prerecorded Video Tapes (Wholesaling of)
Registered Agent:JUDITH MCHNAUGHT
Filing Number:0121890600
Record Number:10008_0207
FIPS Code:48
Address(es):2524  Highway 35,  ALVIN,  TX  77511
Officers/Directors:
Officer/Owner Name:MCNAUGHT,  M JUDITH

Associated Business(es):
Business Name:SCHAEFER MARINE HOLDINGS LLCBusiness Name:EAGLE SYNDICATION INC

She's the author of the book!  What'd he do?  Publish his girlfriend's book?

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: February 27, 2009, 04:08:17 PM »

I believe this one goes to it as well!

http://www.texasgulfcharters.com/

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: February 27, 2009, 04:35:17 PM »

Captain Elliott's is still in business too.  I think they only sold the fishing charter side of the business to UE.

Entity Information:  CAPTAIN ELLIOTT'S PARTY BOATS, INC
PO BOX 3445
FREEPORT, TX 77542-1645

Status: IN GOOD STANDING NOT FOR DISSOLUTION OR WITHDRAWAL through May 15, 2009
Registered Agent: ELLIOTT M CUNDIEFF
222 WEST SECOND STREET
FREEPORT, TX 77541
Registered Agent Resignation Date: 
State of Formation: 
File Number: 0038117800 
SOS Registration Date: May 13, 1976
Taxpayer Number: 17418685602

http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/servlet/cpa.app.coa.CoaGetTp?Pg=tpid&Search_Nm=Captain%20Elliott%27%27s%20&Button=search&Search_ID=17418685602

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.