April 30, 2024, 06:46:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208048 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: February 27, 2009, 04:37:23 PM »

Captain Elliott's is still in business too.  I think they only sold the fishing charter side of the business to UE.

Entity Information:  CAPTAIN ELLIOTT'S PARTY BOATS, INC
PO BOX 3445
FREEPORT, TX 77542-1645

Status: IN GOOD STANDING NOT FOR DISSOLUTION OR WITHDRAWAL through May 15, 2009
Registered Agent: ELLIOTT M CUNDIEFF
222 WEST SECOND STREET
FREEPORT, TX 77541
Registered Agent Resignation Date: 
State of Formation: 
File Number: 0038117800 
SOS Registration Date: May 13, 1976
Taxpayer Number: 17418685602

http://ecpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/servlet/cpa.app.coa.CoaGetTp?Pg=tpid&Search_Nm=Captain%20Elliott%27%27s%20&Button=search&Search_ID=17418685602

I stand corrected!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #501 on: February 27, 2009, 04:43:22 PM »

Just found Underwater Expeditions new website!

http://topwaterexpeditions.com

I believe this one goes to it as well!

http://www.texasgulfcharters.com/

Ha!  I was just about to post this. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: February 27, 2009, 04:46:26 PM »

Me too, KTF.  I think we were all basing that on what Kyle said, and Kyle lied! 

At the same time, UE could still have bankrupted the portion of the business they bought - wouldn't affect the rest of Cpt. Elliott's business that remained in the family.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: February 27, 2009, 04:54:54 PM »

Editing Underwater for Superior.  Sorry.......

Jen....Coincidences do happen I just heard from My source and I was told that the name on the PO Box in Novemeber 2007 was Louis Schaefer Underwater Expeditions.....How Ya like Them apples.....Even though The Trahan Cooper info matched it turns out that the Money was going straight to Schaefer.....This information came directly from a postal employee....

Well then!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr "I'm funding this search" Schaefer was doing so with OUR money.

Oh.  That opens up SO many doors here!!

Thank you Hotping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he share any of that with Silvetti to pay Kyle's invoices?

Hmmm.................guess that means that anyone who contributed a donation directly to that PO Box legally owns a portion of that ROV footage?  The footage Kyle told us Schaefer SOLD for a documentary.

Or at least, if donors don't own a portion of it................surely they have some rights to see everything that was recorded?

Surely they also have the right to see the ship's logs?

Surely they also have the right to see how their money was spent, in direct correlation to other monies that came in for donations?  Like say..............from corporations?  From TES?  From..................AHATA?!

Far as I know - Neither Louis Schaefer Jr, nor Underwater Expeditions are financially structured as trust funds?  Or charitable companies/entities?

Kyle told us that UE had been "dissolved" and Trahan "fired" in July 2008.

This was A HUGE issue when litigation was being discussed over Freebirds publishing this info.

I am SO angry right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry, Jen.

Schaefer's people were dumbasses!  He already has a foundation - all they had to do was register the PO Box to the foundation.

Lucky for us they didn't!

[/quote]

Yes - lucky for us.

All I can say at this point is - I really hope the Freebirds who sympathized with Kyle, believed his every word when the sh*t hit the fan about us publishing, and wound up throwing the rest of us - and Beth - under the bus are reading this today.

KTF - yes, you are correct.  Seems Kyle has dug himself quite the hole while trying to dissuade us from publishing the info about Jan 7th.  All the lying he did..............all the destruction he caused.......I'm just very upset by all of it.

You monkeys are doing a fantastic job in getting all the pieces put together.

I just hope something can be done about donations being taken by a man who was being touted as funding this trip out of the kindness of his heart.  A man who has burned so many people financially, emotionally...and criminally.

I do hope the SEC investigation and the class action suit aren't the end of it.  IMO, he now also has to answer to the trusting souls who donated their hard earned monies to him - thinking he was being honorable in wanting to bring Natalee home.  And to Natalee's family about this scam he perpetuated against them.

Keep digging, monkeys!!  The more information we are armed with, the easier it will be to recognize a contract award when we find it!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: February 27, 2009, 05:02:13 PM »

What a tangled web!The greed of these people WILL be their downfall...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: February 27, 2009, 05:23:49 PM »

The original domain is still coming up registered to Louis Schaefer, but topwaterexpeditions.com & texasgulfcharters.com are registered to a Randy Goode in Damon, TX, who has a cattle farm.  http://goodecattle.com/About%20Us.htm   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: February 27, 2009, 05:26:13 PM »

The confirmation order also provides that the following individuals shall constitute the initial members of the Post-Confirmation Committee for Superior Offshore International:

Ms. Claire Davis
Mr. Michael Parker
Mr. Bruce Lucas
Mr. Terry Braud
Mr. L. Don Miller

http://netdockets.wordpress.com/2009/01/29/superior-offshore-intl-plan-of-liquidation-confirmed/

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: February 27, 2009, 05:26:58 PM »

The original domain is still coming up registered to Louis Schaefer, but topwaterexpeditions.com & texasgulfcharters.com are registered to a Randy Goode in Damon, TX, who has a cattle farm.  http://goodecattle.com/About%20Us.htm   

We WILL untangle the web!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: February 27, 2009, 05:31:05 PM »

Book Information
Every Breath You Take, by Judith Mcnaught
Download: You must sign in to Bookshare to download.

Brief Synopsis: Kate Donovan and Mitchell Wyatt spend an idyllic time on a tropical island, but a scandal forces the lovers apart.
Long Synopsis: Kate Donovan and Mitchell Wyatt spend an idyllic time on a tropical island, but a scandal forces the lovers apart.
Book Quality: Excellent
Book Size: 495 Pages
ISBN-10: 0345479912
ISBN-13: 9780345479914
Publisher: N/A
Date of Addition: 11/06/06
Copyright Date: 2006
Copyrighted By: Eagle Syndication, Inc.
Adult content: No
Language: English
Categories: Romance
Submitted By: New York Times Books
Proofread By: New York Times Books
Restrictions: This is a copyrighted book.
Availability: This book is available to members from The United States

http://www.bookshare.org/browse/legacy?id=40796&type=book

This proves that Eagle Syndication isn't just a name, they were doing business as early as 2006.

This info bothers me a great deal.

Keep in mind, Kyle told us that Louis Schaefer sold the ROV footage to a company for the purposes of a documentary..............

Looks like this Eagle Syndication that Schaefer Marine Holdings owns is NO stranger to 'entertainment'.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #509 on: February 27, 2009, 05:33:34 PM »

HELPPPPPPPP PLEASeeeeeee......I was going to lock Caylee and company just showed up...not going to be able to WAaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help please??? Page 98 now  Thankssss

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: February 27, 2009, 05:40:47 PM »

Book Information
Every Breath You Take, by Judith Mcnaught
Download: You must sign in to Bookshare to download.

Brief Synopsis: Kate Donovan and Mitchell Wyatt spend an idyllic time on a tropical island, but a scandal forces the lovers apart.
Long Synopsis: Kate Donovan and Mitchell Wyatt spend an idyllic time on a tropical island, but a scandal forces the lovers apart.
Book Quality: Excellent
Book Size: 495 Pages
ISBN-10: 0345479912
ISBN-13: 9780345479914
Publisher: N/A
Date of Addition: 11/06/06
Copyright Date: 2006
Copyrighted By: Eagle Syndication, Inc.
Adult content: No
Language: English
Categories: Romance
Submitted By: New York Times Books
Proofread By: New York Times Books
Restrictions: This is a copyrighted book.
Availability: This book is available to members from The United States

http://www.bookshare.org/browse/legacy?id=40796&type=book

This proves that Eagle Syndication isn't just a name, they were doing business as early as 2006.

This info bothers me a great deal.

Keep in mind, Kyle told us that Louis Schaefer sold the ROV footage to a company for the purposes of a documentary..............

Looks like this Eagle Syndication that Schaefer Marine Holdings owns is NO stranger to 'entertainment'.

That could potentially have been one of the incentives?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: February 27, 2009, 05:44:59 PM »

Very well could have been, ktf!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: February 27, 2009, 05:45:55 PM »

Have a great weekend Monkeys!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: February 27, 2009, 05:47:11 PM »

Same to you Jen!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #514 on: February 27, 2009, 05:48:52 PM »

Was it R Joshua Koch and Schaefer that We needed to find a connection between?

TIA   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #515 on: February 27, 2009, 05:50:16 PM »

Thanks Jen and You Have a Good Weekend Too! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: February 27, 2009, 05:50:37 PM »

Was it R Joshua Koch and Schaefer that We needed to find a connection between?

TIA   

We have the connection on them but what i was trying to find was if they were connected to Superior Energy?You may have new info on Koch and Schaefer throw it out there!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: February 27, 2009, 05:52:39 PM »

Jen, I didn't want to stack quote so in regards to "Hmmm.................guess that means that anyone who contributed a donation directly to that PO Box legally owns a portion of that ROV footage?  The footage Kyle told us Schaefer SOLD for a documentary.", you are at the very least onto something VERY BIG. Any activity that happens through a p.o box,or  mailbox, becomes a US Postal Inspection issue, in regards to fraud, "stolen" mail, or even fraudulent donations. I feel if I made a donation in good faith to a certain group, or a non profit organization and it wasn't applied the way it was stated for use, I would feel "schemed", and so wouldn't the Postal Service. The individuals would be investigated, and I will guarantee you would have some rights as a donor toward information. It looks as though you have everything you need, but please let me know if there are any numbers(Inspectional Services), or addresses, or absolutely anything regarding this, and I will get on it asap. Good research per usual everyone.....

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: February 27, 2009, 05:53:39 PM »

Hat tip to Anna!

I will now always refer to Tim trahan as: Tim "LightTanks" Trahan!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: February 27, 2009, 05:57:52 PM »

You, too, Jen.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.