April 30, 2024, 03:34:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 207975 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #580 on: February 27, 2009, 11:07:02 PM »

Lifesong....The new address that You found for Eagle Syndications goes to none other than.....

.  MCNAUGHT, JUDITH   4387 Cedar Bluff Ln , FRISCO, TX 75034

Thanks, Hotping!

You're Welcome!

Here is some more info I found on Judith McNaught...notice McNaught Publications and the mention of other company names

MCNAUGHT, JUDITH M (Age 64)

Associated names:

MC,  JUDY
 MCNAUGHT, MARY JUDITH
6500 Old Gate Rd , PLANO, TX 75024
2210 Twin Oaks Blvd  #D, KEMAH, TX 77565
2430 Victory Park Ln , DALLAS, TX 75219
2210 Twin Oaks Blvd , LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573
409 Fieldcreek Dr , FRIENDSWOOD, TX 77546
2525 S Shr , KEMAH, TX 77565
2525 Shore Blvd , KEMAH, TX 77565
5327 Plano Pkwy , PLANO, TX 75093
5237 Plano Pkwy , PLANO, TX 75093
15534 Zabolio St  #G153, WEBSTER, TX 77598
409 Westfield Ln , FRIENDSWOOD, TX 77546
DOB   05/10/1944
(281) 334-5203
(972) 334-5203
(281) 334-5222

Possible Relatives:

MCNAUGHT, MARY
MCNAUGHT, JOHN M
MCNAUGHT, CLAYTON M (Age 39)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

SMITH, ALBERTA M
HELM, INTERESTS
HOECHST, C
HOECHST, CELANESE CORPORATION
SMITH, DONALD R (Age 98)
2.  MC NAUGHT, JUDITH 

Associated names:

MC, JUDITH 
 MCNAUGHT, JUDITH   
2525 Shore Blvd  #201, LEAGUE CITY, TX 77573
    (281) 334-5222
(281) 334-5222     
3.  MCNAUGHT, JUDITH   34768 PO Box, HOUSTON, TX 77234         

4.  MCNAUGHT, JUDITH   4387 Cedar Bluff Ln , FRISCO, TX 75034     (214) 872-2846     

5.  MCNAUGHT, JUDITH 

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

MCNAUGHT SYNDICATION, INC  2514 Highway 35, ALVIN, TX 77512   

Correction McNaught Publications should have been McNaught Syndication Inc

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: February 27, 2009, 11:08:48 PM »

LifeSong.You can search all of Kyle's posts.Go to member's.Then "search members".Then you can read all his posts in chronological order.Look up "oceanexploration".If someone can reference the dates faster.Thank You!

Believe me, KTF, I'm well familiar with it!  I'm pretty sure these weren't SM posts but were brought to us from the Freebirds - and they were made after the fact of the timeline - so I have to put them in when the things were happening...if that makes sense...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: February 27, 2009, 11:13:24 PM »

LifeSong.You can search all of Kyle's posts.Go to member's.Then "search members".Then you can read all his posts in chronological order.Look up "oceanexploration".If someone can reference the dates faster.Thank You!

Believe me, KTF, I'm well familiar with it!  I'm pretty sure these weren't SM posts but were brought to us from the Freebirds - and they were made after the fact of the timeline - so I have to put them in when the things were happening...if that makes sense...

Well.Hopefully Kermit,Jen,and or wingnut can help clear that up.Each piece you put to the puzzle in the timeline is fascinating to say the least!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: February 27, 2009, 11:21:22 PM »

(IS THIS LEGAL - DUMP SHARES AND MAKE MILLIONS, SWITCH ASSETS AND BE ON THE BOARD OF THE COMPANY THAT YOU'RE SWITCHING ASSETS TOO?)

ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT
DATED AS OF APRIL 3, 2008
BY AND BETWEEN
SUPERIOR OFFSHORE INTERNATIONAL, INC.
AND
LEGACY OFFSHORE, L.L.C.
http://sec.edgar-online.com/superior-offshore-international-inc/8-k-current-report-filing/2008/04/15/Section8.aspx

http://apps.shareholder.com/sec/viewerContent.aspx?companyid=DEEP&docid=5863994

UNITED STATES
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
FORM 8-K
CURRENT REPORT
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported): April 4, 2008

Item 8.01     Other Events. 

On April 4, 2008, the Company consummated the sale of the Gulf Diver V , a four-point vessel, and selected diving equipment on board such vessel to Legacy Offshore, L.L.C. for $4,000,000. Under the purchase agreement relating to the sale of the vessel, the Company has the option to repurchase the vessel and equipment from Legacy Offshore for $4,000,000 on October 1, 2008. As previously disclosed, the Company expects to recognize an impairment of up to $2,000,000 in connection with the sale of the vessel. Legacy Offshore provided the Company a deposit of $1,800,000 on March 28, 2008, that was used by the Company to make a scheduled payment under the charter agreement for the Gulmar Condor , a dynamically positioned vessel. The Company did not otherwise have the funds to make the charter payment and believes that the charter would have been terminated by the vessel owner had the payment not been made on such date. Louis E. Schaefer, Jr., the Chairman of the Board of the Company until November 14, 2007 and a current stockholder of the Company, is a member of Legacy Offshore.

Looks like he disclosed it...maybe it's legal then?   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: February 27, 2009, 11:26:27 PM »

(IS THIS LEGAL - DUMP SHARES AND MAKE MILLIONS, SWITCH ASSETS AND BE ON THE BOARD OF THE COMPANY THAT YOU'RE SWITCHING ASSETS TOO?)

ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT
DATED AS OF APRIL 3, 2008
BY AND BETWEEN
AND
LEGACY OFFSHORE, L.L.C.
http://sec.edgar-online.com/superior-offshore-international-inc/8-k-current-report-filing/2008/04/15/Section8.aspx

http://apps.shareholder.com/sec/viewerContent.aspx?companyid=DEEP&docid=5863994

UNITED STATES
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
FORM 8-K
CURRENT REPORT
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of
the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported): April 4, 2008

Item 8.01     Other Events. 

On April 4, 2008, the Company consummated the sale of the Gulf Diver V , a four-point vessel, and selected diving equipment on board such vessel to Legacy Offshore, L.L.C. for $4,000,000. Under the purchase agreement relating to the sale of the vessel, the Company has the option to repurchase the vessel and equipment from Legacy Offshore for $4,000,000 on October 1, 2008. As previously disclosed, the Company expects to recognize an impairment of up to $2,000,000 in connection with the sale of the vessel. Legacy Offshore provided the Company a deposit of $1,800,000 on March 28, 2008, that was used by the Company to make a scheduled payment under the charter agreement for the Gulmar Condor , a dynamically positioned vessel. The Company did not otherwise have the funds to make the charter payment and believes that the charter would have been terminated by the vessel owner had the payment not been made on such date. Louis E. Schaefer, Jr., the Chairman of the Board of the Company until November 14, 2007 and a current stockholder of the Company, is a member of Legacy Offshore.

Looks like he disclosed it...maybe it's legal then?   

Only in America.If it's legal to do what he did?Sell off stocks for hundreds of millions,all the while switching the assets over to another company that he owns,then leaving the stockholders broke.WOW.Look at Madoff and Stanford.How the heck are they not in jail right now?Really.Where does 50 billion dollars disappear to with the SEC watching?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: February 27, 2009, 11:30:30 PM »

KTF - I didn't mean the part about screwing over his stockholders - just the part about starting a new company and selling the assets of the tanking one to the new one.

Edit to fix typo.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 12:05:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: February 27, 2009, 11:31:42 PM »

KTF - I didn't mean the part about screwing over his stockholders - just the part about starting a new company and selling the assets of the tanking one to the new one.

Edit to add the 'n'.

Fixed prev. post.  Muffy
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 12:05:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: February 27, 2009, 11:35:21 PM »

KTF - I didn't mean the part about screwing over his stockholders - just the part about starting a new company and selling the assets of the taking one to the new one.

It all depends if the company was in bankruptcy court when this was taking place.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: February 27, 2009, 11:35:42 PM »

KTF - I didn't mean the part about screwing over his stockholders - just the part about starting a new company and selling the assets of the taking one to the new one.

I know LifeSong!I understand what your saying.A court of law will have to figure it out.If i was a juror and saw that he was selling off stocks,shuffling the only things that were assets to Superior to Legacy.Schaefer would be GUILTY in my mind.What that means in terms of a judgement against the defendants remains to be seen.I PRAY that the plaintiffs don't settle for anyhting less the everything Schaefer has,as well as PRISON TIME!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: February 27, 2009, 11:48:27 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: February 27, 2009, 11:53:04 PM »

It all depends if the company was in bankruptcy court when this was taking place.

They filed for bankruptcy approx. 3 weeks later.  What does that mean Wreck?  I truly have no idea and was shocked to see it there!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: February 27, 2009, 11:53:23 PM »

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: February 27, 2009, 11:55:26 PM »

Edit to fix typo

I know LifeSong!I understand what your saying.A court of law will have to figure it out.If i was a juror and saw that he was selling off stocks,shuffling the only things that were assets to Superior to Legacy.Schaefer would be GUILTY in my mind.What that means in terms of a judgement against the defendants remains to be seen.I PRAY that the plaintiffs don't settle for anyhting less the everything Schaefer has,as well as PRISON TIME!

Me too, KTF.

I still can't believe these greedy bastards are the ones we believed in to bring our girl home!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 12:06:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: February 27, 2009, 11:59:23 PM »

Edit to fix typo

They filed for bankruptcy approx. 3 weeks later.  What does that mean Wreck?  I truly have no idea and was shocked to see it there!

If they filed for banruptcy just 3 weeks after this action -- it would certainly raise eyebrows with both the SEC and the bankruptcy court itself!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 12:07:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: February 28, 2009, 12:01:24 AM »

Edit to fix typo

Me too, KTF.

I still can't believe these greedy bastards are the ones we believed in to bring our girl home!

They all Knew what the hell was going on!Period...Selling are your stocks for 100's of millions of dollars,selling The only assets of Superior to Legacy which you own,then Superior files for bankruptcy 3 weeks later...All this after these COWBOYS STOLE THE LOOT..Think they understand that!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 12:08:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: February 28, 2009, 12:03:32 AM »

It still begs the question -- why the hell would you donate your whole company's resources to a "philanthropic" endeavor when you are pondering bankruptcy and you have a fiduciary obligation to the other stockholders????????????

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: February 28, 2009, 12:05:21 AM »

They all Knew what the hell was going on!Period...Selling are your stocks for 100's of millions of dollars,selling The only assets of Superior to Legacy which you own,then Superior files for bankruptcy 3 weeks later...All this after these COWBOYS STOLE THE LOOT..Think they understand that!

I think CAPS does!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: February 28, 2009, 12:28:59 AM »

I can't see any way that these business dealings, particularly the Class Action Lawsuit by the angry stockholders, can be taken as any kind of stellar performance on the part of the parties involved.

It just can't.  And I do wonder if Natalee's family realizes all of this.  Surely if they do, there is no future search.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: February 28, 2009, 12:42:17 AM »

It still begs the question -- why the hell would you donate your whole company's resources to a "philanthropic" endeavor when you are pondering bankruptcy and you have a fiduciary obligation to the other stockholders????????????

Which one of Schaefer's company's was cutting the checks for the philanthropic search??Was this another way to pilfer the rest of Superior's liquid cashflow??Pay yourself,as well as set up an offshore account for the impending stock sales.God would i love to have access to this money-trail!My Hinky-Meter is blowing up....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: February 28, 2009, 01:03:42 AM »

Which one of Schaefer's company's was cutting the checks for the philanthropic search??Was this another way to pilfer the rest of Superior's liquid cashflow??Pay yourself,as well as set up an offshore account for the impending stock sales.God would i love to have access to this money-trail!My Hinky-Meter is blowing up....

Whatta ya think Schaefer cooked the books and  and paid himself a pretty penny from this voyage??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.