April 30, 2024, 11:45:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #803 2/25/09 - 3/1/09  (Read 208094 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: February 28, 2009, 01:06:52 AM »

It still begs the question -- why the hell would you donate your whole company's resources to a "philanthropic" endeavor when you are pondering bankruptcy and you have a fiduciary obligation to the other stockholders????????????

Which one of Schaefer's company's was cutting the checks for the philanthropic search??Was this another way to pilfer the rest of Superior's liquid cashflow??Pay yourself,as well as set up an offshore account for the impending stock sales.God would i love to have access to this money-trail!My Hinky-Meter is blowing up....

Whatta ya think Schaefer cooked the books and paid himself a pretty penny from this voyage??

I agree KTF.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: February 28, 2009, 01:10:53 AM »

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:YzXYM0VYK8cJ:securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/2008721_r01c_08-00687.pdf+Legacy+offshore+R+joshua+koch&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

The Consolidated Class Action Lawsuit
Bottom of page 6 - top of page 7

"During the Class Period, Defendant Mermis liquidated over $980,000 in Superior Offshore stock, Defendant Koch liquidated over $2.9 million, Defendant Burks liquidated over $550,000, and Defendant Schaefer profited over $45 million from his sales of Company shares during the Class Period."

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: February 28, 2009, 01:15:42 AM »

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:YzXYM0VYK8cJ:securities.stanford.edu/1039/DEEP_01/2008721_r01c_08-00687.pdf+Legacy+offshore+R+joshua+koch&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

"During the Class Period, Defendant Mermis liquidated over $980,000 in Superior Offshore stock, Defendant Koch liquidated over $2.9 million, Defendant Burks liquidated over $550,000, and Defendant Schaefer profited over $45 million from his sales of Company shares during the Class Period."

On a serious note LifeSong.Wouldn't it be interesting to see which company was cutting what checks?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: February 28, 2009, 01:18:16 AM »

It still begs the question -- why the hell would you donate your whole company's resources to a "philanthropic" endeavor when you are pondering bankruptcy and you have a fiduciary obligation to the other stockholders????????????

Which one of Schaefer's company's was cutting the checks for the philanthropic search??Was this another way to pilfer the rest of Superior's liquid cashflow??Pay yourself,as well as set up an offshore account for the impending stock sales.God would i love to have access to this money-trail!My Hinky-Meter is blowing up....

Whatta ya think Schaefer cooked the books and paid himself a pretty penny from this voyage??

I agree KTF.

Justice for Natalee!!  We Will Never Go Away!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: February 28, 2009, 01:20:30 AM »

Defendants had engaged in a number oftransactions with related parties and conflicts of interest that were not properly disclosed, including payments to defendant Schaefer's two sons despite the fact that former employees stated neither son did any meaningful work for the Company; payments of Schaefer family expenses out of Company coffers, and defendant Mermis'directing of work to competitors with whom he would eventually secure future employment instead of obtaining the work for Superior Offshore.(g) The Company also lacked the financial ability to support the improvement upon and refurbishment of the Superior Endeavor or the commission ofthe Superior Achiever -- two ships necessary to facilitate the Company's international and deepsea transition. Indeed, Superior4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: February 28, 2009, 01:22:55 AM »

On a serious note LifeSong.Wouldn't it be interesting to see which company was cutting what checks?

Yes it would, ktf.  I kind of think it was UE because that's the one that's mentioned in the PR for the search - Superior is mentioned with Schaefer, but only until the end of 2007 I think - haven't got that all nailed down yet.  Technically, they should have been paid by either Schaefer personally or his foundation I would think, but I don't know how it works legally.

If it was UE - then I really, really want to know if that company was created before or after Schaefer called Dave Holloway.  It was registered on 5/16 and in July Tim Miller said that Schaefer had called Dave 2 months earlier - that's May.  WTH?!!!!  Right?

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: February 28, 2009, 01:25:58 AM »

Defendants had engaged in a number oftransactions with related parties and conflicts of interest that were not properly disclosed, including payments to defendant Schaefer's two sons despite the fact that former employees stated neither son did any meaningful work for the Company; payments of Schaefer family expenses out of Company coffers, and defendant Mermis'directing of work to competitors with whom he would eventually secure future employment instead of obtaining the work for Superior Offshore.(g) The Company also lacked the financial ability to support the improvement upon and refurbishment of the Superior Endeavor or the commission ofthe Superior Achiever -- two ships necessary to facilitate the Company's international and deepsea transition. Indeed, Superior4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't Mermis land at Legacy Offshore?  So he was directing contracts away from Superior (the shareholders) and to Louis' new start-up? 

Bad, bad, very bad.   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: February 28, 2009, 01:29:55 AM »

Didn't Mermis land at Legacy Offshore?  So he was directing contracts away from Superior (the shareholders) and to Louis' new start-up? 

Bad, bad, very bad.   

The only two that i've been aware of that are at Legacy is on the website.Jerry lowrimore and Charles zamora!I've been looking and haven't found anything yet.It has to be somewhere.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: February 28, 2009, 01:31:35 AM »

Let's give a shout out to Tamikosmom.Enjoying The Emerald City and The Lion king....

Hope ya had a great time Janet.Did ya throw a fish at the market??

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: February 28, 2009, 01:35:24 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_53278.php

Aruba
Fishermen Fishermen's Huts concerned
27 Feb, 2009, 14:52 (GMT -04:00)

The beach at the Fishermen's Huts will the advent of the new Ritz Carlton hotel will be much busier.

ORANGE CITY - With the construction of the Ritz Carlton hotel at the Fishermen's Huts finally seems to go by, there are again heated discussions arise. For example, for example, fishermen in the Huts are concerned about their berths. "Where should we build our boats," asks a fisherman wondered.

The fishing piers in Hadicurari may be used for traditional fishing boats. Now most still in the Fishermen's Huts, but the question is whether this will still remain possible as the new hotel once state. The use of the jetties of Hadicurari will be in consultation with the fishing center provides an alternative for fishermen, says Byron Boekhoudt. Besides fishing also wind and kite surfers protest heard. They are afraid that the new high-rise makes for changes in direction and strength of the wind. This would also have consequences for the popular Hi-Winds windsurfing event.

Supporters of the five find that tourism level is increased, that the employment benefits and that the Aruba extra income. Opponents believe that a new attack consults on nature, infrastructure and again large numbers of foreign workers should be handled.

The required labor, according to the government, in its first Aruban. If there is not enough Aruban workers, there is the possibility, as with the RIU hotel, foreign staff.

Milton Ponson, chairman of the environmental movement Rainbow Warriors, since last week calls for a boycott of the Marriott hotel chain, parent company of Ritz Carlton, with the exception of the Renaissance hotel. Ponson is concerned that the construction of the hotel complex irreparable damage to nature will occur. The hotel does know "damage and nuisance to nature and environment to a minimum limit.

Environmental organizations including StimAruba and Tortugaruba protest has been against the construction of the new hotel. They are afraid of animals, which are still in Aruba, by the construction and the increase in activities around the hotel, the island will disappear. In particular, the artificial light that is inseparable from hotels is harmful to sea turtles. For example, the turtle-Cawama very slightly shy. The least little 'danger' schuifelt the turtle back into the sea. The animal will be a number of attempts car, because she would like her eggs lost, but if they ever again be disturbed, and she leaves her eggs somewhere in seas.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: February 28, 2009, 01:38:09 AM »

Not for nothing, but $45 million minus $3.5m for the house in July minus, let's be generous, $2m for the search...still leaves $39.5 million.  Where's the money, Louis?

Where's the money, Louis?  How much did you pay Tim "LightTanks" Trahan for his performance on Dateline?  How much did you get for the ROV Videos you HID from the family?[/size]

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: February 28, 2009, 01:41:38 AM »

Let's give a shout out to Tamikosmom.Enjoying The Emerald City and The Lion king....

Hope ya had a great time Janet.Did ya throw a fish at the market??

We Miss You, Janet!!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #612 on: February 28, 2009, 01:53:59 AM »

I'm signing off...
Good night SM..and God Bless you for all you do.
billb
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: February 28, 2009, 01:56:17 AM »

Not for nothing, but $45 million minus $3.5m for the house in July minus, let's be generous, $2m for the search...still leaves $39.5 million.  Where's the money, Louis?

Where's the money, Louis?  How much did you pay Tim "LightTanks" Trahan for his performance on Dateline?  How much did you get for the ROV Videos you HID from the family?[/size]

I think 45 million is the low figure..Regardless. alot of money..Where is it??inquiring minds want to know.Maybe one day i'll delve into a converstaion with my financial guy on some hypothesis on the most effective way's way to funnel money offshore with the least amount of a trail.There has to be one............

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: February 28, 2009, 01:56:31 AM »

Welcome all Monkeys, to ...

Today's Random Blast from the Past:

In the interview room was also present the lawyer of the suspect, named mr. O.R.G. Faarup.

HUH ??????

who is this jackass ?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=943.msg125745#msg125745

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: February 28, 2009, 01:57:47 AM »

I'm signing off...
billb

Think you can go to bed without a stack!How dare you make me stack all by myself.Paybacks are a bi..You know BillB..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 28, 2009, 01:58:22 AM »

I'm signing off...
billb

Good Night billb!  God Bless YOU!!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: February 28, 2009, 02:04:53 AM »

Defendant Louis E. Schaefer ("Schaefer") was Chairman of the Board ofDirectors of Superior Offshore at the time ofthe IPO. Defendant Schaefer prepared and signed thematerially untrue and misleading Registration Statement. Also in connection with this IPO,defendant Schaefer sold over 1.5 million shares of Company shares that he owned or controlled torealize gross proceeds of $22.5 million from the IPO. Defendant Schaefer also sold an additional3.025 million shares he owned and/or controlled - reaping more than $45 million in profits fromstock sales during the Class Period. Defendant Schaefer resigned on November 14, 2007, on thesame day that Superior Offshore revealed it was operating below recently revised forecasts, and thatits core business was failing. At the time ofthe IPO, Schaefer's family and businesses run by familymembers were supported by Company money - including salaries to his sons who had "no realroles" with the Company; benefits to one of Schaefer's son's companies - Greenhead Rentals; andmortgage and support payments to Schaefer's ex-wife.(b)Defendant James J. Mermis ("Mermis") was President, Chief ExecutiveOfficer and a member ofthe Board ofDirectors of Superior Offshore at the time ofthe IPO and had8

So what are we at 67.5 million dollars LifeSong??Where's all the Money Louis E Schaefer Jr????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: February 28, 2009, 02:09:53 AM »

Defendant Louis E. Schaefer ("Schaefer") was Chairman of the Board ofDirectors of Superior Offshore at the time ofthe IPO. Defendant Schaefer prepared and signed thematerially untrue and misleading Registration Statement. Also in connection with this IPO,defendant Schaefer sold over 1.5 million shares of Company shares that he owned or controlled torealize gross proceeds of $22.5 million from the IPO. Defendant Schaefer also sold an additional3.025 million shares he owned and/or controlled - reaping more than $45 million in profits fromstock sales during the Class Period. Defendant Schaefer resigned on November 14, 2007, on thesame day that Superior Offshore revealed it was operating below recently revised forecasts, and thatits core business was failing. At the time ofthe IPO, Schaefer's family and businesses run by familymembers were supported by Company money - including salaries to his sons who had "no realroles" with the Company; benefits to one of Schaefer's son's companies - Greenhead Rentals; andmortgage and support payments to Schaefer's ex-wife.(b)Defendant James J. Mermis ("Mermis") was President, Chief ExecutiveOfficer and a member ofthe Board ofDirectors of Superior Offshore at the time ofthe IPO and had8

So what are we at 67.5 million dollars LifeSong??Where's all the Money Louis E Schaefer Jr????

Evidently 67.5 million dollars was NOT enough for the kind, philanthropic man.  He had to sell the rights to the ROV Video he HID from the family!

Really, Louis?  Really?

Hey Kyle, you know what?  If you were lying about that too...you oughta know by now we're going to find out.

Tell the truth, Kyle.  Tell the truth.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: February 28, 2009, 02:11:18 AM »

Regarding transactions with related parties, among other things, the Company'sRegistration Statement reported "annual salaries of $120,000 and $48,000" to Schaefer's two sons;arrangements with future-COO Patrice Chemin's contracting company to charter ships; and rentalpayments to property owned by Schaefer, including "two of the properties that we use in ourbusiness... a new lease agreement with a company that Mr. Schaefer owns in respect ofour propertyin Houston, Texas... [and] two additional lease agreements with a company that Mr. Schaefer owns inrespect of our property in Belle Chasse, Louisiana

How much money did he STEAL from the company????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.